Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mistress Makida wants YOU! m/f

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makida

Planetoid
alright, listen up, all you dirty, naughty boys! i am here too rule your world and torture you mercilessly for our combined pleasure. women are also accepted if you are willing to play guy characters.

i am an extreme sadist and i get off on your character's physical and emotional anguish. there will be blood, bruises, and crying ((from you)) and if there's not, then i am sorry, i will have to say goodbye. i like to tease, i enjoy humiliating, and i like men begging at my feet.

just to accertain how well you are at being a slutty little sub, your first order is to respond to this thread if you are interested. when i am ready to talk to you privately, then you can send me a message. if you message me before given the okay, you will be ignored, dumbass.

now, how desperately do you want me to hurt you? <3

currently i have a ton of rps and i have hit my current limit. however, post in this thread and i will get back to you when a spot opens up.

-the young man kneels and keeps his head bows as he enters the room- if at all possible, could this young sub be used for your pleasure mistress makida?

Please Mistress Makida, serving excellent people like yourself is the only way my worthless life has meaning. Please grace this lowly and dirty servant with your presence. I am an experienced little sub who only lives to serve and feel pain. Please hurt me, I am sure that someone of your talent will have me on the floor begging again and again to be hurt more.

I'm afraid I don't like to beg right off the bat. It's more fun if you have to work at least a little bit, right? Not much talent required to make someone beg if they've been doing that from the start. But I'm sure a little challenge wouldn't bother you, right? Well, I've got a couple of plot ideas I might beg for...

vyttor said:
Hmm... I very much enjoy your confidence and assertiveness. I think we'd probably have a very good time RPing together. Let me know when you're ready to start.

DJnightwave said:
-the young man kneels and keeps his head bows as he enters the room- if at all possible, could this young sub be used for your pleasure mistress makida?

Pardinus said:
Please Mistress Makida, serving excellent people like yourself is the only way my worthless life has meaning. Please grace this lowly and dirty servant with your presence. I am an experienced little sub who only lives to serve and feel pain. Please hurt me, I am sure that someone of your talent will have me on the floor begging again and again to be hurt more.

Yenpointfive said:
I'm afraid I don't like to beg right off the bat. It's more fun if you have to work at least a little bit, right? Not much talent required to make someone beg if they've been doing that from the start. But I'm sure a little challenge wouldn't bother you, right? Well, I've got a couple of plot ideas I might beg for...

thank you all for responding to my thread. you are so delicious.

Clearly, I am late to this party, but I will put my spot on the reservation list anyways. I would love to at least be teased with your plots if you are capable of that.

3ngag3 said:
Clearly, I am late to this party, but I will put my spot on the reservation list anyways. I would love to at least be teased with your plots if you are capable of that.

well a little a teaser would not hurt.

a few plot lines that have not been picked up by anyone else yet:

a prison therapist dominates a criminal well-known for his manipulation tactics.

something in highschool ((seniors only)): the most popular girl in school starts dating the star jock and she dominates him sexually and humiliates him in front of the entire school. or a jock asks the nerdy girl to the school dance, intending to take advantage of her innocence but ends up being her bitch.

a country romeo and juliet-esque setting where the daughter of a farming family has a forbidden affair with the stable hand/groom. she is a dominant girl and likes to torment him as well as fuck him, so he becomes conflicted on whether he should tell her family and risk her father's wrath or hers when she threatens to punish him if they are caught.

superheros on a crime fighting team like the justice league have an affair where the woman dominates the man. probably their powers would be complimentary/opposties.

they are really just bare bones until me and my chosen slaves expand upon them. and i usually ask my partners what their fantasies are.

hello how are you?

i read the post and i must say im excited ;) ive had a couple of mistress as my owner on the past, but they never had the level i wanted, by reading your thread I simply got chills down my spine. beating, bleeding, bruising and begging im good at hehe sorry for bragging.
i pretty much follow all plots / RP's, ive done alot so i have experience in them, and if its one i dont know id love to try it out.
as for fetishes, everything is fair game, i just dont go for death, scat, vore (opening intestines. bleeding from cuts ok with), piss, and anal (depends though)
i usually do RP a paragraph, or two, depending on how well the RP is going, or if i just feel inspiration ~ :3
so id love to give it a shot with you if you'd be willing to accept me~ x3

I thought there wouldn't be any place left, but reading your post about unchosen plots, there might still be hope...
I cross my fingers I'll be granted the right to PM you ;)

Maybe someday, I'll earn the right to be one of your toys. I am always at your beck and call, should there ever be a place for me.

Makida said:
alright, listen up, all you dirty, naughty boys! i am here too rule your world and torture you mercilessly for our combined pleasure. women are also accepted if you are willing to play guy characters.

i am an extreme sadist and i get off on your character's physical and emotional anguish. there will be blood, bruises, and crying ((from you)) and if there's not, then i am sorry, i will have to say goodbye. i like to tease, i enjoy humiliating, and i like men begging at my feet.

just to accertain how well you are at being a slutty little sub, your first order is to respond to this thread if you are interested. when i am ready to talk to you privately, then you can send me a message. if you message me before given the okay, you will be ignored, dumbass.

now, how desperately do you want me to hurt you? <3

currently i have a ton of rps and i have hit my current limit. however, post in this thread and i will get back to you when a spot opens up.

Me, ..... Please

He whimpers, bowed low on his hands and knees. Wearing only what his Mistress has permitted him too. A few scars on his body from past "Lovers". He looks up at her, "I beseech thee, goddess to take an interest in this lowly being, to use as she sees fit, to grind under her lavish heel if it grants her even the slightest amusement."

Please tell me you like being an older mistress with a younger guy. You have one of the hottest request threads on this site!!! I read your thread, and desperately want to role play with you. I hope you have an interest in plots that involve older women with younger men. I find the power differential in those to be electrifying. I would love to be a young virgin male, captive at your mercy (or utter lack thereof).

Walking tentatively towards you, afraid to make eye contact I speak , my quivering knees betraying my fear. I begin my pitch fumbling my words as I try to act more mature, but end up embarrassing myself.

Of course, looking at your beauty I have no idea just how vicious and brutal you can be, and am merely a young guy with a schoolboy crush on a hot looking grown woman who probably sees me as nothing more than a boy. I would love to lose my virginity to you, and while I doubt it could ever happen, I always dreamed that if it did, we would have a wonderful experience.

This naivety allows me to fall into your trap, and my life in hell, suffering for your amusement has begun. I plead, beg, try to satisfy you....anything to make you stop hurting me and let me go.

Eventually Stockholm syndrome sets in, and while I am terrified of you, I fall madly in love, becoming fixated on you. You now can torture me physically and emotionally.

I live my life to please you. My only worth, my only value in this world is my ability to please you, and when I don’t please you, and I see the anger welling up in your eyes......I start pleading for mercy, for a second chance to please you knowing the pain is about to start.

When you ignore me it hurts me as much as when you beat me. It makes me want to crawl to you and beg for a chance to earn your affection. I know this amuses you, but I am desperate. It is a sick game, played for your amusement and I am just a pawn to be manipulated for your pleasure or hurt for you amusement.

I’m yours. I am nothing without you. You control whether I live or die.

(PLEASE PM me Mistress Makida .....everything about your thread is fucking insanely hot!!!!!!!!!!)

A young man approaches, the surface of his auburn-eyed gaze gleaming with what could only be adoration; a keen eye would be able to ascertain that such adoration came laced with a lust that threatened to break down his composure at any given moment, whether it was in the occasionally shallow breath, or the faint quivering of his lower lip. He came to her clean shaven, and dressed in plain black slacks with a red button-up shirt, as though he were coming to a business meeting...of course, pleasure and business are not always easy to distinguish from one another.

Despite his noted lack of fear, he kept his gaze lowered out of respect, only venturing to lift his eyes as much as he needed to stand several paces in front of the glorious woman. He didn't remain standing long after reaching a suitable distance, kneeling down on the floor before her, his hands quickly clasping and resting at the small of his back. His gaze remained lowered to the level of her feet, not daring to meet her gaze.
"I wish to serve, Mistress. I wish to be broken, for everything I have to be taken and ravaged. In return, I will give in to any depravity and give you any pleasure. I have no limits and will be held absolutely true to my word." He spoke softly, but firmly so that his words would not be mistaken for any others. After he had spoken, he remained on his knees and waited.

Walks in and kneels at your feet, giving each one a kiss. "Mistress, this sub is here for your pleasure and my misery." I say as I look up and smirk at you, hoping that I appeal to the Sadist inside you.

(PM me if you would like to start a RP. This sounds like a lot of fun.)

Please consider this written confirmation that I am interested in being added to the list to draw from should you be seeking new roleplay partners.

Thank you for your time.

Ladies, take notes; this is how it's done. Quite the seductress. Letting the boys jockey in public for a place in your 'harem' is a nice touch too.

I've got sort of a thing for mind-control, so the superheroes plot looks like it could be pretty fun. Maybe Hypnogirl toys around with the leader of the Super Justice Alliance when nobody's watching or something.

Hello Mistress. May I please be your slave? I will do anything to be your sub.
I love being immasculated. Raped.

And yes, I know I PM'd you without permission, but I'm prepared to be punished for doing that.

Please let me be your slave.

*drops to his knees*
Hello, Mistress, I'm am here to humbly ask to be your personal pet, to be allowed to pleasure you in any way you desire.

Hello, Mistress.

If you are looking for a submissive person with more of a fight in him, then simply pm me.
It would be interesting to see if you could force me under you're will, though i have yet to be broken.

-Fox-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom