Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mistress Makida wants YOU! m/f

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makida

Planetoid
alright, listen up, all you dirty, naughty boys! i am here too rule your world and torture you mercilessly for our combined pleasure. women are also accepted if you are willing to play guy characters.

i am an extreme sadist and i get off on your character's physical and emotional anguish. there will be blood, bruises, and crying ((from you)) and if there's not, then i am sorry, i will have to say goodbye. i like to tease, i enjoy humiliating, and i like men begging at my feet.

just to accertain how well you are at being a slutty little sub, your first order is to respond to this thread if you are interested. when i am ready to talk to you privately, then you can send me a message. if you message me before given the okay, you will be ignored, dumbass.

now, how desperately do you want me to hurt you? <3

currently i have a ton of rps and i have hit my current limit. however, post in this thread and i will get back to you when a spot opens up.

Hey,

I would love to RP with you :). I've never had the chance to be sub but I've always wanted to. Maybe you could show me how much fun it can be.

knobdrop said:
Hey,

I would love to RP with you :). I've never had the chance to be sub but I've always wanted to. Maybe you could show me how much fun it can be.

thank you for responding to my thread.

Misanthrope said:
Well, I'd like to hope we can work something out.

you sent me a pm before i told you you could. although your ideas may be good, i prefer my subs to follow orders.

Makida said:
Misanthrope said:

you sent me a pm before i told you you could. although your ideas may be good, i prefer my subs to follow orders.

Ah, that's a pity. Too bad I misread the post. Well, if you change your mind, let me know.

I think it would be lovely to serve you.

Misanthrope said:
Makida said:
Misanthrope said:

Ah, that's a pity. Too bad I misread the post. Well, if you change your mind, let me know.

*kneels at your feet* I know I am unworthy of serving you, Mistress Makida, and that I deserve to be punished for even asking. But I beg that you will take me in as your personal slave and toy. I beg that a goddess such as yourself will deem me worthy of licking your boots, and allow me to cater to your every whim, for as long as you will have me.

I can play sub prety well
Id absolutely love for you to hurt me miss, ill be the perfect bitch-boy, and really obeadiant.

Jugger82 said:
Meh. I'm always up for new things. As long as my character doesn't get amputated in any way or get something shoved up his ass, I could try this.

i never said any thing about amputation. these are going to be at least somewhat sexual rps that i am looking for and i am not looking to have my character hump a one legged man. but i do like immasculating men by raping them anally.

Alright I'm interested.

here's a request thread of my own for you to peruse at your leisure to see if I would please you http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=29414

Maiesiobreed said:
I think it would be lovely to serve you.

Jashin said:
*kneels at your feet* I know I am unworthy of serving you, Mistress Makida, and that I deserve to be punished for even asking. But I beg that you will take me in as your personal slave and toy. I beg that a goddess such as yourself will deem me worthy of licking your boots, and allow me to cater to your every whim, for as long as you will have me.

KingSandy said:
Interesting.

I would love to be your little bitch-boy, if you would have me.

Lilytania said:
Why, hello there. I'm a female, but I'd like to play a male for you to tease and humiliate.

Gashnaw said:
nice. i am up for this task of being your little bitch.

thank you all for responding to my thread. you've done very well. =)

RoryN said:
Wow, someone's doing well for herself, lol. I told you there was a big market here.

yus you did. <3 now shut up, cunt bag. momma's busy. XD

Crushedbyheels said:
Mistress, I've been lookingfor someone to put me in my place on this forum. Will you please accept me as your slave?

thank you for responding to my thread.

Hmm... I very much enjoy your confidence and assertiveness. I think we'd probably have a very good time RPing together. Let me know when you're ready to start.

Makida said:
alright, listen up, all you dirty, naughty boys! i am here too rule your world and torture you mercilessly for our combined pleasure. women are also accepted if you are willing to play guy characters.

i am an extreme sadist and i get off on your character's physical and emotional anguish. there will be blood, bruises, and crying ((from you)) and if there's not, then i am sorry, i will have to say goodbye. i like to tease, i enjoy humiliating, and i like men begging at my feet.

just to accertain how well you are at being a slutty little sub, your first order is to respond to this thread if you are interested. when i am ready to talk to you privately, then you can send me a message. if you message me before given the okay, you will be ignored, dumbass.

now, how desperately do you want me to hurt you? <3

Makida said:
Jugger82 said:
Meh. I'm always up for new things. As long as my character doesn't get amputated in any way or get something shoved up his ass, I could try this.

i never said any thing about amputation. these are going to be at least somewhat sexual rps that i am looking for and i am not looking to have my character hump a one legged man. but i do like immasculating men by raping them anally.

Pass. Sorry about this. I'm fine with everything else and don't really care for it but once something enters my character's ass its just annoying for me. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom