Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reunions (fandom x MightyDavidson)

Ash was blushing a bit himself, though he wasn't flustered in the least. Indeed, now that he'd taken the first step with Misty he wasn't nervous in the slightest. He knew exactly what he wanted to do and only hoped that Misty wanted it as much as he did.

Once the gym door had closed behind them, Ash immediatly slid his arm around Misty's waist and kissed her on the lips once again.

Misty squeaked as the arm moved around her waist, before suddenly finding herself in another kiss. It was still embarrassing, but being out of the public was certainly a big help. She shivered and gently returned the kiss, moving herself a little closer to him, her hands moving up to gently place themselves on his chest.

Ash's hands meanwhile, slid downward to gently cup Misty's rear as he deepened the kiss. Giving Misty's rear a gentle squeeze, Ash pulled Misty closer wanting to feel her body pressed up against his own.

Misty squeaked into Ash's mouth as she felt his hands on her tight reat, giving it a squeeze. Her own hands were still perched nervously on his shoulders, her body shivering slightly as she leaned into the kiss.

Gently Ash's hands began kneading Misty's rear as he continued to kiss her. Though he wasn't going to force Misty to do anything she didn't want to, he was more then willing to go as far as she'd let him.

Misty shivered, letting out a gentle whimper into Ash's mouth, pressing herself closer, her chest pressing into his softly as she squashed against him. Clearly she as more than willing to go much much further than this...years of tension, from both before and after they had seperated, all being released at once.

Though he could be dense at times, Ash seemed to sense how Misty was feeling and was more then willing to take advantage. Boldly he slid a hand upward to cup one of Misty's breasts and gave it a gentle squeeze as the kiss continued.

Misty moaned into his mouth as he squeezed her breast. They had developed well since the two had been travelling together, filled out to the point that any adult woman would be jealous. "Nnn..." She whimpered at the sensation. She had never felt anything like that before....but it made her want more, much much more.

Naturally Ash was more then willing to give her more. Continuing to fondle the breast he had in his hand, Ash's other hand slid downward in order to slide between Misty's legs. Gently his hand cupped her crotch and began gently rubbing it.

Misty yelped when he cupped her crotch, shivering and moaning loudly. Quickly her body was growing hot and wet beneath his touch, panting heavily against Ash's neck. "Nnngh.....A-Ash....I...I've never..." She blushed deeply, wondering if Ash had any experience with this kind of thing....

"It's alright Misty," Ash whispered into her ear. "I'll be gentle, I promise."

Though his experience in this area wasn't as extensive as he'd have liked, Ash had managed to pick up a few things and was reasonably certain he could make Misty's first time quite memorable. Continuing to rub Misty's crotch through her shorts, he began to slowly pull down the zipper on her fly.

Misty had to wonder if Ash had done this before.....was she to be his first? She didn't really care....he was hers, that was what mattered. She moaned as he continued to rub at her crotch, shifting slightly to make it easier for him to unzip her shorts, panting heavily. Even through her clothing, Ash would be able to feel how wet she was starting to grow, the heat able to be felt on the outside of her shorts, her underwear already wet.

Once he had Misty's shorts unzipped, Ash slid a hand into them and began gently rubbing her sex through her panties as he felt the dampness. Wether or not this was his first time, the significance of that was clearly not lost on Ash.

His other hand meanwhile was gently pulling up Misty's t-shirt, so he could see her breasts.

Misty let out a sudden, loud moan as his hand slipped into her shorts, rubbing through her soaking wet panties. "Nnngh...s-so good..." She panted heavily, raising her arms in order to allow him to pull up her shirt. Since they had last met her chest certainly had filled out well, a lacy red bra nearly straining to contain their D-cup contents. "A-ash....I've never....I've never done anything like this before...."

Ash smiled at Misty as he tried to undo her bra so he could play with her bare breasts. As he did that, his hand continued lovingly stroking her sex through her soaked panties.

"It's alright Misty," he said, trying to comfort her. "I won't do anything you don't want me too."

"There's nothing....there's nothing I don't want you to do Ash....you can do anything with me...." She panted as her bra was removed, allowing her breasts to bounce free, her rock hard nipples finally exposed to the cool air of the corridor they were still standing in. "Nnngh....y-you're so good Ash....." His hands were almost like those of an expert...had he really done this before with someone?

If he had, Ash wasn't particularly interested in saying so at the moment. Once Misty's bra was removed, Ash took one of her nipples into his mouth and began lovingly suckling upon it. As he did that, he gently pulled the crotch of Misty's panties to one side so he could slide a finger into Misty's wet sex.

Misty yelped loudly in surprise as Ash captured her nipple in his mouth...the sensation was so new, so intense. It was followed soon by one of his fingers entering her, Misty letting out a sharp, loud hiss of pleasure, her knees shaking as she nearly fell over. "Oh god....A-ash...so good...." They were still standing in a corridor...a open corridor at that, where anybody could discover them. "M-maybe....maybe we should....g-go to my room...."

Ash really didn't want to stop what he was doing, as he was quite happy making Misty moan in pleasure. Fortunately he didn't want to be caught by anybody almost as much as Misty did and besides, the idea of sharing Misty's bed appealed to him quite a bit.

"Alright," he said, his voice thick with lust. "Lead the way."

Misty panted slightly, then started to slowly lead Ash down the corridor, having to pull her shorts and panties back up enough to walk, her breasts still fully exposed as she led him to her room, fumbling to get the door open before nearly pulling him inside, kicking the door shut behind him and pressing firmly up against him, kissing him deeply. Those few minutes without his touch had just made her even more desperate.

Eagerly Ash returned the kiss as he began pulling down Misty's suspenders. Now that he and Misty were in private there was no reason to hold back and Ash fully intended to give Misty as much pleasure as he possibly could, just as he'd wanted to for quite some time now.

He wasn't simply going to lower Misty's shorts this time. Once he'd slidden her suspenders off, Ash crouched down to remove her shorts entirely, lovingly suckling one of her nipples as he did so.

Misty gasped as she felt Ash's mouth close around her rock hard nipple, a long throaty groan of pleasure echoing around the room. Oh god how many times had she fantasized about this happening? How many times had she pleasured herself to this scene? And now it was coming true. "Oh god......" Her pussy was so wet that juices were trailing down her thighs aswell as dripping to the floor between her legs now that her pussy was exposed.

Smiling as he pushed Misty's shorts and panties down to her ankles, Ash lowered his head further as he began slowly licking over Misty's wet pussy. Misty's moans of pleasure were music to his ears and he intended to make her moan as loud as she could before he was finished.

Misty nearly fell over when he started to lick at her pussy, her knees shaking as she placed her hands on Ash's head to support herself. "Oh god....s-so good...your tongue is so good Ash!" She groaned loudly, clearly not caring if anyone else was in the gym to hear them. The pleasure was just too great...

Gently cupping Misty's rear, Ash began thrusting his tongue into her pussy as he listened to her groans of pleasure. He'd imagined the sound many times in the past but the real thing put his imaginings to shame, Misty's moans of pleasure we music to his ears.

Back
Top Bottom