Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reunions (fandom x MightyDavidson)

Misty nearly screamed as his tongue started thrusting into her, rewarding his efforts with a seemingly endless supply of sweet juices. Misty was gripping Ash's head tightly, his hair wrapped around her fingers as her entire body shook with pleasure. She could already feel an orgasm approaching, her inexperience and sheer arousal drawing it near much faster than she would've expected.

Misty's scream of pleasure was all the encouragement Ash would need to keep thrusting his tongue into her pussy. He savoured the taste of her sweet juices as he tried to make her cum as hard as she could.

"A-ash...I...I..." Misty couldn't get the words out in time, the pleasure overwhelming her as she screamed in orgasm, juices spraying all over her new lovers face as her body convulsed and spasmed, nearly her entire weight being supported on the boy now as she leaned against him.

As he lapped up Misty's sweet nectar, Ash gently lowered Misty to the floor. Being a gentleman he then proceeded to snuggle up to her as he waited for her to recover. He wasn't finished yet of course but there was no reason to overwhelm her.

OOC: Do you want this to be Ash's first time or would you prefer an Ash who's been around the block a bit?

((So so sorry for the late response! I've been working major overtime lately x.x

And perhaps it's Ash's first time going all the way, but perhaps he's had a little oral and petting fun before XD))

Misty barely managed to sit down as Ash pulled away, still panting heavily. "Oh god Ash...that...that was amazing..." She looked at him as he snuggled up to her. She was tired yes....but by no means was this the end of it. "L-let me get my breath back...and then maybe...I can return the favour..." She had a naughty grin on her face, slowly and seductively licking her lips.

The naughty grin on Misty's face made Ash incredibly happy and as she seductively licked her lips, he thought he must be the luckiest boy in the world.

"I'd like that very much Misty," he said, gently lifting her into his arms and carrying her to her bed. "Very much indeed."

Laying Misty upon her bed, Ash began removing the rest of her clothes as he waited for her to catch her breath.

((Apologies for another late response >< Work are seriously getting every last bit out of me that they can!))

Misty grinned as he picked her up, wrapping her arms around his neck gently until he lay her on the bed, shivering and moving to help him remove her clothes, until she was now completely exposed to him, every inch of perfect and flawless skin on display for her new lover. "Now....why don't you come down here and let me return your kindness...." Misty licked her lips seductively, her eyes fixed on Ash's crotch.

Ash smiled as he lead down on the bed next to Misty, openly admiring her body as he did so. By this point of course he had a rather impressive looking bulge in his jeans, clearly Ash's muscles weren't the only thing that had developed as he travelled.

"Would you like me to undress Misty?" he asked, playfully. "Or would you like to do that yourself?"

Back
Top Bottom