Catch you, Catch me! [[Haruki /Ketsu]]

Her stockings were pulled down as she laid back on the bed helping herself out of those, her pussy was clean shaven and soft, not to mention her lips were wet. A blush covered her cheeks as she laid back staring up at Matt. "Take your pants off, let me see you.."

Matt drops his pants, showing off for his cosplaying friend. His base obviously had hair, but he kept things trim and neat, not scraggly. His shaft, erect and throbbing as if gasping for the air it was now receiving; it had leaked pre which now coats his tip.

"It's full and needs a pair of lips to suck it." He points down between her legs and winks at her. "Those would do quite nicely. That begging warmth.....I can feel it."

Anna bit her lip softly while looking his naked body up and down. "Just be soft with me Matt.." She says leaning up lightly to lick at the pre on his cock, wanting a quick taste of him. She moans softly at his taste before laying back down on the bed, legs spread for him.

He shivers and reaches down, gripping onto Anna's shoulders. He lowers down and starts to grind his hips against her own, doing as she requested in attempting to be soft with her. His cock's tip pokes and teases at her lower set of lips.

Anna gasps lightly as he grinds bare skin to bare skin against her, her lower lips were wet with her excitement, just a soft push and he would be inside. "Go ahead Matt, one little push and you'll slide right inside me.." She gasps out softly.

Matt gasps and bites down on his lower lip. He closes his eyes and gives his shaft a gentle push, his tip and then some length making headway into the hugging warmth of Anna's walls. "mmmhhh....Anna...."

Anna couldn't help but squeak out softly as he pushed in, she was far from being a sweet innocent virgin but she had only had sex once, Matt would be her second. As some of his length made way inside her tight wet walls, they clenched down tightly as she moaned out softly taking deep breaths while she tried to relax, finally she did and he would be able to push further inside her. "M-matt.."

Matt was a little surprised, but in the same, thankful she was easy to enter. He still closes his eyes and pushes in further as her walls clench around his shaft and he begins to move in slow fluid motions. Leaning down, Matt went to resume at kissing and nipping lightly at her neck.

Anna gasped out as his lips and teeth were at her neck, kissing and softly nibbling at her tender flesh while he started to push in and out in low slow fluid movements. It made it easier for her to get use to him being inside of her. So couldn't help it as her moans started to get louder, her breath coming out in pants as she wrapped her legs up around his waist.

Matt lets out soft, hot breaths and moans, which grew louder as he continued to push and pull, moving in and out deeper when her legs come up and around his waist. "Mmmh....you want me to...release it seems." He begins to speed up his movements, figuring she was used to him inside of her now.

Anna could only moan out in pleasure as he pumped in and out of her. "Y-yes." She spoke out between moans. She body was use to him as she started to help move with him.

Back
Top Bottom