Catch you, Catch me! [[Haruki /Ketsu]]

Now of course, it was his turn. She had him, now he wanted her. After he slips down and is seated, he reached out and grabbed Anna around the waist, tugging her back and then down onto his lap. Then he turns her slightly so her thigh is pressing against his still-throbbing area of his pants. Leaning in, he goes down for her neck and began to kiss and suckle at it slowly, then lifts his head up to speak softly into her ear.

"I dare say Anna. These sort of things really make me crazy. I'm sure you can tell by now."

His hand now began to explore. It went to rest upon her knee, and then he started to make a trail up her thigh...and up her dress.

"Now I must try to make 'you' just as crazy for me somehow."

Anna squeaked slightly as she was pulled onto his lap, her eyes widened as he turned her his area pressing against the inside of her thigh. She was even more surprised as his hand ventured up her dress. Her body couldn't do anything, was he really about to touch her. "M-matt.. you know we shouldn't do this.." She says softly, yet she made no movement to follow her words.

"We shouldn't? And why not hmm?" Sure, Anna had just been a real good friend, maybe even his best in the world for a long time. Yet, Matt felt like they could take things further than this mere friendship they had. His hand stops at mid-thigh, moving down and rubbing at the inside of her leg, curious what it feels like...if the stockings she had on as part of the dress went up this high. He wasn't sure since it looked like they went further up whenever she was standing.

Needing to quickly erase any hesitation by her, Matt went down again with his lips. They kiss, they suck, his breaths hot and heavy on her skin. He clearly was aroused from his earlier doses of being upon the cosplayer's body, and now having her this close to him was only helping to amplify his desire for her.

Of course, one should always have a backup plan 'just' in case their desired one was to try to run. Matt was ready, he just wasn't about to reveal his plan.

Anna gasped out softly, his lips upon her neck, kissing sucking on her skin, it brought shivers up and down her body. His hands up her leg, if they went up much farther they would find the bloomers in the way, the stockings went all the way up. The stockings were soft just like the rest of her clothing, She started to realize what was going on. She pulled back away from him pulling away and getting off his lap, blush of red fire across her face.

"Matt seriously, we shouldn't do this, your only excited because I'm cosplaying right now. Just wait for the convention, you'll find the time to get the other girls all ready for you." She was just shy at the thought of this with Matt.

Matt smiled, clearly enjoying this. The smile quickly flipped to a frown though when Anna pulled away and stood. He could tell she was clearly enjoying this.....the blush on her face screamed out the obvious.

"Aw, come on Anna. No one else at that convention would do, nor would I go with some complete stranger. I also don't go with just any cosplayers. Lots of people wear outfits of characters I'm not familiar with."

Getting up, his pants still sporting that throbbing bulge, Matt stepped up close and pulled the cosplayer back to him again. His arms wrap around her waist tightly, while his hips and leg hump up against her side and leg, respectively. "You're so shy, Anna. I can tell you want it though."

Anna's blush deepened as he began to hump her side and leg, she shook her head slightly. "Matt! Why me of all people? Why does it have to be me?" She questions slightly, holding back a soft moan, the movement of him humping her side only made her more curious about what it would be like to give into him.

"So what if I give him? Will you soft with me or rough?" She asks, she was very shy about this whole thing, she didn't know what to think about it.

Matt wasn't intending to be rough with Anna. He'd play nice with her, even though he was clearly wanting to take things further with the cosplayer.

He looks her over, wanting to see if she'd move at all. He lets out a moan as he continues to hump his leg against hers. "I would be easy on you, Anna."

Anna bite on her lower lip softly, could she really let this happen? Her answer was yes as he kept humping her side, so she nodded her head slightly. "A-alright Matt... Alight... I'm new at this.. just be nice with me alright?" She asks looking up at him.

Matt nods and smiles at Anna. He stepped back, wanting to see what Anna does, if she goes to sit down or not. His eyes do stare down to her feet and legs, wanting to watch them move.

Anna went to the couch, her legs moving with grace, not slowly but not fast, she sat down as Sakura would. She bit on her lip softly while looking up at him still standing their looking at her. "I... don't know what to do Matt.." She said showing just how innocent she was in all of this.

Matt smiled and reached down. His hands grasp onto Anna's shoulders again as he moves forwards. Bringing himself down to sit upon the cosplayer's lap again, his legs are straddling hers as he faces her. Shifting forwards, he puts all his weight upon Anna's legs as he began to grind against her hips and legs. He was attempting to be as gentle in his motions as possible, while leaning down and kissing at her neck once again.

Every so often, he would let out a moan of pleasure as he basically 'rides' the Sakura cosplayer with his grinding motions.

Anna gasped as he sat on her lap beginning to grind up against her lower area's, her dress was in the way of feeling most of the motion but the silky fabric made a soft rubbing noise as it rubbed against the tulle under. Which then started to rub against her white soft stockings, and onto her white bloomers. His lips on her neck was something she wasn't use to feeling, her hands reached out gripping his shirt tightly in her glove covered hands. "M-matt.." She moans out softly after one of his own moans.

She couldn't wrap her mind around it, he was on top of her, kissing her neck and grinding against her. It was something she had never though possible. And yet here it was happening, and above all else, she was getting rather turned on. With each of his grinds she could feel herself getting slick under her bloomers, wearing nothing under those.

"Mmmh...Anna", he says back, letting out a little moan as he continued to pelt her neck with kisses. He reaches back and down, wriggling himself forwards to get as close against her body as he can. "Perhaps if...we removed some layers here. You must be getting quite hot, and I care not to ruin it."

Anna's eyes closed blush spreading across her face, she didn't want him to know how hot she was getting from what he was doing to her. But she knew he was right, but her clothes being pressed against her she would be getting them all dirty in the worse possible way. She nodded her head slightly gulping before she opened her eyes once more. "Y-yeah... I had better take off some of my layers.. its getting pretty warm with them all on..." She looked down to where his body was pressed against hers, she could see and feel the bulge in his pants. "Could you move off my lap so I can take a couple layers off?" She asked softly.

Matt nods and moves off Anna's lap, standing up. He then reaches down to take her hands, pulling her up to stand. "There, go ahead and remove some layers." He now stands there and watches Anna, wanting to see what she would remove.

Anna bit her lower lip softly and she started to unzip the back off her dress, she had to be careful of sweat on it, the chance of the dress shrinking if washed weighed on her mind. She slowly unzipped it, before pulling her arms out of it and untying the bow around her neck and slipping the dress down her body. She gulped slightly hearing the crinkling of the tulle as it landed on the floor in a careful heap, the soft whisper of the satin as it landed on top. She stepped out of it before picking it up, she was left only in a small soft pink colored bra for her smaller breasts, the shoes, her stockings and her bloomers. She set the dress on the table carefully smoothing out all of the winkles, as she stood there she carefully slipped her shoes off and slipped down her bloomers leaving her in only the stockings and her bra. She couldn't turn to look at Matt, who was behind her, her head tilted down as she stood in front of the table for a few minutes.

Getting up behind Anna, Matt reached around with one hand while the other went to work on unclasping her bra. His right hand was around her body, resting upon her breast....his fingers squeezing gently, teasing the nipple slowly with his fingertips. Leaning down, he goes to her neck, towards the back of it and starts to kiss and lick at it slowly.

Anna could only gasp and shiver in the cold air, his hands on her small breast felt nice, her eyes closed. "Mmm Matt..." She moans softly, feeling his tongue and lips at the back of her neck only excited her more. She rubbed her ass against his crotch, or as close to it as her small, short body could.

Matt kept on with the breast fondling moves whilst also continuing to kiss and suckle at the cosplayer's neck. His other hand trails down and stops right at the front of her body, just between her legs. He begins to use his fingers, one at either side, to rub up and down slowly in a very teasing manner to further excite her. To top it off, his leg bent forwards a bit at the knee, just enough to get up against Anna's leg, which he then begins to rub up and down against in a humping motion.

Clearly he was quite aroused now, as told by the bulge in his pants that she'd feel when she rubbed her ass right up against him. "Mmmhhhhnnn....." He lets out a grunt and his hips instinctively thrust forwards, making it more pronounced when she rubs back against him. "W.we should perhaps......go lie down somewhere."

Anna could only nod, her small frame shaking lightly as his fingers teased and rubbed her small area. "T-to your room, or just on the couch or something?" She could hardly talk her breathing was uneven. "Lets just go to your room alright?" She asked looking up at him, her eyes glazed slightly.

She was beginning to get turned on, her folds getting wetter. Her body shivered, her little nipples sticking out more as they hardened from her body reacting to the slight chill in the air.

To that, he would scoop her up into his arms and carry her to his bedroom. That would be more comfortable than the couch anyways. Once he got inside, he kicked the door shut with his foot and then went to lay Anna down, going down to lay atop her.

Then Matt went down and started to kiss at her neck again, tilting his head and nibbling a little at her soft skin to leave a mark. His hips are thrusting down against hers, rubbing his bulge up against the moist areas between her legs.

Anna gasped out as he nibbled at her neck once more, he was going to leave a mark soon, but her thoughts all went blank when his bulge was pushed up against her wet folds. She moaned loudly. "M-matt... take off your shirt." She says softly while tugging on his shirt lightly. "Please?" She asked quietly before she went back to moaning as he continued to rub against her.

He was getting hot anyways, so he reaches down and grasps at his shirt. He pulls it up and over his head, then tosses it away, showing off his lean body. He then throws himself forwards and continues making his mark upon Anna's neck. Between shallow quick breaths, he lets out moans, his hips grinding in a rocking motion down against her hips.

His hips rubbing his bulge against her wet folds was driving her crazy, her eyes closed as she ran her fingers up and down his lean chest. Her hands got to his pants where she unbuttoned them and unzipped them, her body on fire as she gasped between what he was doing. "M-matt!"

"Mmh, Anna...." He shivers slightly when feeling that draft....a mix of the cool surrounding air and the heat beneath him. "You are clearly wanting me and ready for me." His hands go down, grasping at whatever covered her intimate regions, tugging them down.

Back
Top Bottom