Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ceremonial Killer (Haruchai x BeauteousDeath)

Cross moved beneath her, every downward rock of her hips met with an upward thrust of his hips, making sure he drove deep. As deep as he could as he penetrated into her womb again and again, a slow sweet pain for her. "Baby..." he said softly against her lips as she kissed him again and once more his hands slipped down to her firm ass. It was very hard to go slow, to be gentle - but part of him still wanted to. That quivering mass of woman on top of him had him smiling and hands spread her ass again as fingertips teased over that rear entrance... trying to entice and excite and see just how mad he could drive her.

She moaned into the kiss as she felt his fingers tease the rear entrance, her arms tightening around his neck and shoulders as she continued to rock her hips slowly over him, though she was starting to not be so gentle, she was slowly, slowly loosing control. Her breathing came out in heavy pants, with soft groans and moans lacing it. She broke the kiss softly and let her head fall back for a few moments, leaning back a little, lifting her hips until just the ridged head of his shaft was in her, then lowering slowly to sink him in again, pressing down on him hard to get him in as far as he could go, into her womb, and she would keep him there for long momens, her hips rocking back and forth to move him deeply inside of her, teasing her walls, her womb.

"Mmmm..." Cross groaned into their kiss then grunted as she lowered herself slowly, the head of his cock penetrating into her womb as she rocked on him. "Fuck me babygirl...." he grunted to her, fingers still teasing her back door as his other slapped down on her firm cheeks. A tacit permission to go wild and fuck him with abandon.

As if to accentuate his point his hips gave a sharp hard thrust, her womb impaled on his rigid shaft as he grunted his pleasure.

Jordan dug her fingers into his shoulders as she suddenly moved wildly. She raised herself halfway up his cock, rocked her hips a little around the upper half that was still buried inside of her, only to quickly, violently impale herself on him deeply, hard. The pain she felt inside was sweet, and accentuated the pleasure, made it that much sweeter, that much more intense. "Fuck.. me.. shit, yes," she groaned into his ear as she kept doing this over and over again. Moving as quickly as she could, impaling herself on him as hard as she could. She was out of breath, her heart was pounding wildly, her skin tingling. She arched back a little as she tossed her head back, both of her hands moving to the back of his head and pressing on it, needing his mouth on her breasts, nipples, "Suck on me," she said in a low tone. God, she couldn't believe how wonderful this felt.

So long.. it's been so long.., she thought to herself for just a fraction of a second before she brought herself back to her current moment. Having a large man, who wanted her. Her! Proof she wasn't broken, proof she was worthwhile. Proof she could be loved, and lusted for.

Cross grunted his pleasure as Jordan fucked him as he had asked - hard and fast. Her sweet tight cunt gripped him tight as she impaled herself over and over, and Cross eagerly complied with her request. His mouth sucked and kissed and nibbled on her soft breasts, and he caught one nipple and sucked hard. His hands had never once stopped, and fingers rubbed at her puckered hole before he slipped one into her ass while she rode him.

He could feel his own fingertip massaging his length as she rode him fast, and his low moan signaled to her the fact that he was close. He lifted his mouth briefly from her bouncing tits and said, "Gonna cum soon baby. Want me to fill you up?" His voice was raspy in his need, and even before she could answer his mouth was on her other nipple, licking and sucking.

Her fingers dug into the back of his head as she screamed out her pleasure, her ecstasy. The sensations overwhelming her, "Fill me, fill me up now!" she answered as she continued to ride his cock, her pussy clenching around his hard shaft, milking him, urging him to release inside of her, even as she gasped and arched her back, pushing her breasts and nipple against his mouth as he sucked them.

Cross felt that familiar pressure building, his cock swelling and throbbing as he prepared to release.... and he did. With a sudden grunt and a rush of heat inside of her, Cross spilled himself. Spurt after spurt of sticky cum as he branded her from the inside with his hot spunk. His arms tightened about her, holding her close, and keeping her driven down upon him, impaled on his throbbing shaft, unable to escape even if she wanted to.

He trembled beneath her as his climax subsided, but made no move to push her off of him. He remained nestled inside of her and soaking in their combined juices.

Panting with soft moans after both had released, Jordan couldn't move. Even if she wanted to, and she didn't want to. She felt him slowly softening inside of her, an odd feeling, and an interesting one at that. She found she liked the feeling of it, if only because she was responsible for it growing in the first place, and certainly capable of getting him to release.

She leaned into him, burying her face in the side of his neck as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. She was exhausted now, and knew that they needed to wash off and get dressed, but she didn't have any desire to do that at the moment. Perhaps she would once she felt her legs could support her? Who knew. She was more than content to remain where she was though.

Cross just held her close, soft and warm and delectable as she was. She was quickly becoming his bedrock, his cornerstone, and he was unsure exactly how he felt about that. All he knew was that at this point in time he absolutely needed her. Words were not enough to describe what he knew in his heart, and he remained silent lest he ruin this perfect moment between them. He opted instead, as she lowered herself to him, breasts against his chest and her face in his neck, to allow his hands to spread and rub over her back in circular comforting motions.

His mouth found her shoulder and the crook of her neck and he placed soft kisses along her skin as they both came down from their relative highs. Already he could feel his spunk leaking from her as he softened slightly, his balls and thighs sticky with their combined juices. It was one of the best feelings.

"Give me a few minutes, and I'll get us to the shower love." he said.

--30 minutes later--​

Sure enough, and true to his word, Cross eventually moved them both to the shower. Even as they turned on the water they could hear Jordan's mother and Sam enter the house, and it was only the sound of the shower that likely kept Sam from bounding up the stairs to find them as Jordan's mother had her come and help put things away.

Cross had Jordan in the shower, washing her thoroughly, but gently, and soon the both of them were clean, and Cross wrapped her in a towel, and himself as well, before they exited to her room. "Have any more clothes I can borrow?" he asked softly. He couldn't remember if they'd straightened things up downstairs, nor if they'd left their clothes thrown about the living room.

Jordan closed her eyes as he rans his hands over her, caressing her skin, the curves and grooves of her own body. Once he was done, she smiled up at him, thoroughly satiated for now, and she was guessing he was too. She took her turn with him, washing him clean. Fingertips and palms caressing his muscular physique. Once they were done, and he wrapped her in a towel, she removed it and started drying herself more, then simply ran her fingers through her shoulder legnth hair. Hearing him, she thought about it, "Actually I do. I tend to lounge around in men's sweats if you don't mind them," she replied to him, "though I think they are going to be too small for you," she added with a grin as she left the bathroom after draping the towel over the rack.

In the nude, she went into her bedroom and went straight to the bottom drawer, opening it, she then pulled out a large pair of sweat pants and matching sweat shirt, charcoal gray, they were easily two sizes too big for her, but she handed them to him before she started getting her own clothing and pulling them on. A pair of jeans and an oversized, dark green sweater.

"Why would I mind them?" Cross chuckled and gave her rump a playful slap as she left the bedroom, admiring her curves and how her body moved 'just so' as she walked. "MmmMmm." he intoned as she left and he was dried by the time she returned, standing naked and waiting. The sweats weren't optimal, and in fact were a bit tight. Two sizes too big for her was still two sizes too small for him. He really needed to go clothes shopping. The sweatpants stretched decently - though the outline of his package was still rather prominent. The sweatshirt didn't help matters, hugging his arms and chest like Bruce Banner about ready to burst through the fabric like the Hulk.

"Uhhhh..." Cross said, a bemused expression on his face as he looked at Jordan, waiting to see if she would approve of him in front of her mother and daughter this way. He was sure that she didn't mind, and he was comfy despite how snug they were.

Once Cross finished dressing in her overly large sweats, though they were obviously much too small for him, Jordan simply stared. The appreciation of his physique certainly not lost on her as she was very nearly drooling and feeling something stir within her from the outline of his package. She grinned at him, and then the amusement showed through as she grasped the ludicrosity of his appearance. She couldn't help the chuckle that escaped her lips before she could bite her bottom lip and cover the lower half of her face with her hands.

"I'm sorry.. as good as you look.. its still very funny," she said on another chuckle, "Why don't I go get your bag from the car, just so you have something to wear until we can go to the store for something more casual?" she then proposed.

Of course, she was also thinking he shouldn't run around the house dressed as he was. Her young daughter would have too many questions, to which she was much too young for the answers. At least in Jordan's opinion. As for her mother, well, Jordan was sure that Alice would first be shocked in Cross' endowment, but then probably laugh to near hysterics at the tight fit of the sweats.

Cross just grinned and stood with his arms over his chest as Jordan grinned and then started to laugh. "Hey, these are your clothes, even if they're too big for you. Look at just how much bigger I am than you!" he said, and swatted her ass again. He was not upset in the least and could only imagine how he looked. When she suggested getting his bag from the SUV he nodded. "That sounds good. Might be a bit overdressed, but better than this I suppose." He winked and then began to peel off the sweats. Even before she had left he was shirtless and turning the sweatshirt back to right side out.

Cross hadn't even thought of Jordan's mother, not really, but even glancing down at the outline of his manhood through the sweats he knew that Sam would have far too many questions. As Jordan left, and shut the door, he peeled off the pants. As the shirt had done they turned inside out, simply too tight to come off normally. He chuckled and took a seat on the edge of her bed, now quite naked, and waited for her return.

The whirlwind of activity the last few days was something he mulled over in this small quiet moment. The smell and feel of Jordan still made his skin tingle and his nostrils flare and Cross laid back on the bed and closed his eyes, hands behind his head. He looked at the ceiling a moment before closing his eyes and reliving many of the passionate moments between them. He had never thought to find someone else after Nancy, but there was just something about Jordan...

Jordan made her way out the bedroom and down the stairs, smiling and hugging Sam, "Were you a good girl for, Gramma?" she asked as she knelt in front of her child. Sammy nodded, "Yep!" she said. Alice gave her daughter a look that told Jordan her mother knew what had happened, but then the older woman shrugged. After all, Jordan was a grown woman, and was happy that her daughter seemed to have found someone.

"I'll be right back, I just need to go to the car and Cross' bag," she said as she hugged her daughter quickly and, passing by her mother, squeezed the older woman's shoulder lightly as she made her way to the door. Outside, she'd almost forgotten how cold it was, considering she'd been very hot and steamy just moments ago, she shivered a bit and quickly opened the driver's side and pulled the lever to open the trunk. Once she had the bags in hand, both hers, and Cross', she closed the car back up and went back inside. Not once did she see anything amiss, anything that was outside of the ordinary, anything that would flash warrning bells and red lights in Jordan's mind.

By the time she got back inside the house and closed the door behind her, her mother and daughter both were in the kitchen putting things away and getting dinner started.

So, the off duty FBI Agent went back up the stairs and into her bedroom, to find an undressed Cross sitting on the edge of her bed, she tossed her own bag in a corner closing the door quickly and walked over to him, stopping before him and holding the bag out of the way as she decided to straddle the large man and with one small hand gently pushed on him to lay down. She wasn't planning on another round, she didn't think she could handle it so soon, but she wanted to feel his warmth, his body under her for a few moments as she kissed him on the lips tenderly. His bag now just above their heads.

Cross had sat up as he heard Jordan ascend the stairs, so he was simply sitting on the edge of the bed as she entered the room. He smiled and then was faintly surprised as one small delicate hand pushed him back, pressed to his chest with the strength from her he knew so well. He complied with what she wanted easily, and wrapped his arms about her small form and held her close. Then her lips were on his, softly and tenderly. They did not crash into his, were not driven by lust and desire, but something deeper and more emotional.

Cross let himself be pulled along by it, and though the kiss deepened, his tongue tracing gently across her lush lips, he easily kept a lid on the burning desire he felt for her, that fire so recently quenched. Instead he reveled in the warmth and camaraderie they shared, as well as the growing bond between them. Eventually the kiss broke and his eyes, warm and bright, looked into hers. "God, I never thought I would find anyone like you Jordan." he said, hands rubbing her back over her shirt. "I am glad I did. You make me very happy."

Jordan smiled at his words and nodded, "I'm glad I've found you as well,"she replied softly as she slowly pulled away from the kiss, but not him. Not yet. She simply looked at him and brought one hand to his face, gently tracing the contours of cheek bones, his jawline, his lips with tender fingertips. "Until just a few days ago, I honestly thought something in me was broken, I'm elated and relieved to find out I'm not," she admitted with a slightly shrug, then she kissed him softly, but quickly again on the lips, before she finally did move away from him.

"You should get dressed," she suggested with a smile again, "dinner will be ready soon, and I don't know about you, but I'm famished for some unknown reason," she added with a perfectly straight face, though the tone was full of sarcasm. She knew very well why she was feeling as hungry as she did. She went on ahead and layed down on her bed, well, half way anyway, she was using her pillow and headboard to support her back, but her legs were stretched out on the bed, ankles crossed.

"I'm not sure what they're making but it's already starting to smell good," she said then as she ran both her hands through her hair and interlocked her fingers behind her neck. It wasn't bothering her, just more of a habit by now.

"You're not broken. You're beautiful just the way you are, and our past experiences have made us who we are. The both of us." He kissed her softly and watched her move away. He watched as she laid down and stood to grab his luggage and start to look for something to wear. He slipped into a pair of boxer briefs and then cried, "Aha!" as he triumphantly pulled a thick black cotton tee from his things. Enough to cover his ink, and he could wear it with a pair of black slacks.

He started getting dressed, nodding at Jordan's assessment. "It does smell good. Any idea what they might be fixing?" It smelled like perhaps some sort of vegetable soup, but he could smell meat cooking as well. After a few moments he was dressed and extended a hand to her. "Shall we?" the smile he gave her was warm and inviting.

Jordan gave him a smoft smile at his words, the smile grew a little as she returned his soft kiss before she had moved. Laying back, she watched him, grinning when he made a triumphant cry with his findings, she shrugged at his words, "I have no idea, it does smell a little like my mother's home made chicken noodle soup though," she answered him.

She automatically placed her hand in his and nodded, "We shall," she said with a bright smile as she stood from the bed, then, not letting his hand go, simply enjoying the solidness and warmth it provided as it engulfed her much smaller one, proceeded to lead him out of the bedroom and down the stairs. Once she hit the bottom with her feet, Sammy came flying around the corner and nearly tackled her mother to the ground, "You're acting as though you didn't just see ten minutes ago, silly," Jordan said with a grin. Sammy shook her head, "That's forever at my age!" she retorted.

Jordan couldn't help but laugh at that as she tugged on one of the braids her daughter had in, "Goose," she said, then watched as her daughter went up to Cross, and held her arms up for him. It'd been years since she'd been picked up and carried around, yet it seemed that it was what she was wanting. She even asked him nicely. "Will you sit by me for dinner?" she asked him then in her piping voice. All the while, Jordan couldn't help but smile, and even tear up just a little. Both an ache for her daughter having an absence in her life, and the joy that Cross seemed so willing to fill that void.

Cross followed and realized then that, quite simply, he would follow Jordan anywhere. To the ends of the earth or the depths of hell. Just to be with her. He descended the stairs with her and Sammy came flying around the corner, hugging her mother tight. He was mildly surprised that Sammy then came to him and wished to be picked up, but he readily complied and hoisted her up, one arm easily holding her and the other moving upward to allow his hand to pat her back a moment. "Of course I'll sit by you for dinner. What are we having?" he answered her then asked a question of his own.

He gave Jordan a smile and then headed toward the kitchen.

Alice smiled as the trio came into view of the kitchen, hearing Cross' question, she was about to answer, but Sammy, in her excitement, answered first, "Grammy's chicken noodle soup!" she exclaimed excitedly and proudly, "It's the best, just you wait!" she continued on in her piping, excited voice.

Jordan smiled and lifted a hand to touch the back of her daughter's head, then let it drift down to Cross' forearm that held her daughter. "Go ahead and sit down at the table," she suggested gently as she made her way to the kitchen and helped her mother with the finishing touches, while also setting the table with bowls, and spoons and drinking glasses, which she filled with tea, water or juice, depending upon the preference of the owner for said glasses.

"Sounds delicious." Cross answered and gave the child a smile. At Jordan's prompting Cross did indeed take a seat at the table, and for the moment simply sat Sammy on his lap. "So do you have a lot of friends at school?" he asked her, just wanting to know more about her and her life. If things continued on this track, then it was very possible that she would be in his life much more.

When Jordan brought him a tea Cross smiled and made sure that Sammy's juice was set next to his spot.

Jordan hadn't felt this normal in years. She helped her mother bring the food out, the chicken soup, and a salad, setting the dressing beside the bowl, and sweet rolls. All great on a cold day, in Jordan's opinion. As she sat down, placing Sammy between her and Cross, Alice sitting across from Cross, Jordan tucked a lock of her short brown hair behind her left ear. They weren't much on praying before mealtimes, so Alice simply smiled and held her hands up, "Bon appetit!" she declared.

Jordan grinned at that as she ladeled soup into her daughter's bowl, once she sat the bowl down in front of her little girl, she held her hand out for Cross to give her his bowl, if he did, she'd fill it up and give it back to him, before ladeling the soup into her mother's bowl, then her own. Children first, guests second, elders next, and self last. That's how it always was for Jordan, she got it from her own mother.

"Smells wonderful!" Cross says enthusiastically. He politely waits until all have been served and then digs in. The soup is very good and Cross says so, and also gets another helping. As they eat he listens to Sammy telling him all about her friends. Soon however, evening had set in, and they locked down the house as the temperatures outside dipped well into single digits - below zero with the wind chill. A fire had been built and the stove put out copious amounts of heat.

So they all retired after watching some television and a couple pieces of cake, and Cross and Jordan retired together. He simply held her, there in the dark, though kissing and petting were normal it seemed. Falling asleep in one another's arms had them both dreaming happily.... though the morning brought with it a whole new sense of panic. Alarm bypassed and disabled, a window jimmied and Sammy... gone.

Just a cryptic note in her bed - written in Spanish.

Jordan slept peacefully that night. Being held, by Cross. Ocassionally making out a little and touching each other in the most innocent of ways, yet in the mose intimate possible. Jordan couldn't remember a time, ourside of her childhood, that she'd been that comfortable with anyone.

Morning came along, and Jordan quickly dressed in jeans and a sweater, looking forward to waking her daughter. It was something she didn't get to do very often, so she looked forward to it when she was able to. She smiled at the still sleeping Cross, though she could tell, by his breathing pattern that he would be getting up soon. So she sat on the edge of the bed and leaned over him, "I'm just going to get Sammy up," she told him softly as she pressed a soft kiss to his lips, "Maybe after breakfast the three of us could go out to town and get you something more.. casual and comfortable," she added with a grin. She kissed him gently again, this time on the corner of his mouth and sat up from the bed, then left.

She went down to the end of the hallway, and stood in front of her daughter's door. She knocked on the door just before twisted the knob and pushed the door open. She looked immediately to her left, where Samantha's bed is. It was empty.

Jordan didn't panic. Not yet. At first, she was just a little confused, and started looking under the bed, and in the closet. She didn't notice the note until she was about to leave the room.

Red envelope. The same as the ones she'd found on the scenes for the case she and Cross were working on.

Immediately, the blood drained from her face and she felt cold all over. She didn't care about precautions at the moment, she grabbed the red envelope and opened it.

Her world had crashed around her ears. She knew Sammy had been taken, and it was because of Jordan's work.

Jordan pulled the letter out of the envelope carefully, FBI training kicking in at least a little bit, the writing was in a spidery scrawl, but the words were in spanish.

No deje el Señor de venir

The letter in hand, she tore out of Sammy's room, hoping against hope that maybe there was a misunderstanding. That was the mother in her. She woke her mother up and nearly hit Cross with the door when she opened her bedroom door up. Her heart was pounding quickly and she was panting as though she'd finished running twenty miles.

When she saw Cross though, she went straight to him, her hands clutching his shirt over his chest and pressed her face into him, even as she continued holding the letter and shook her head, "She can't be gone.. she has to be hiding somewhere.. she can't be gone," she said, her voice sounded too close to tears and one could tell she was trying to pull it together.

Cross was at a loss. This was not his child and yet he felt like it was. Sam was important to Jordan and that made her important to Cross too. He was falling in love with this woman and anyone seeking to harm her was seeking to harm him as well. Something blossomed in Cross then. A coal of anger and rage had been fanned into flame, and he didn't fight it.

"We'll get her back." Cross said, resolute. His mind was already tallying those in the Bureau that owed him favors - which was quite a few. Not being a family man, not yet officially anyway, had lent Cross to often performing favors - covering cases and events and made it so that the widowed man was owed a great many things. He intended collect.

Those arms wrapped about Jordan and he comforted her as best he could, though he knew there was little he could do to assuage the pain she felt at the moment. So he did what he could until she got her wits about her again. He just held her.

Back
Top Bottom