Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ceremonial Killer (Haruchai x BeauteousDeath)

Jordan laughed as they headed upstairs, "Certainly at least a ittle cleaner than before, if only because the water washes anything away," she said to him. Once inside her room, she locked the door and started stripping again as she moved to the bathroom, turning around for a moment to look at Cross. Giving him a wanton look. How could she possibly want another round so soon? The man made her insatiable. That's what she concluded with as she turned back around, completely naked again, her clothing in the laundry basket on the inside of the bathroom, and turned the water on and waited for it to heat up.

That smoldering look she gave him said it all. "Water can't wash away my desire for you, lover." he said, his voice already deep and wanting as he followed her into the bathroom. She was naked and somewhere along the way he had lost his boxers again, his member already half-hard as he thought of the ways he might take her this time. As she turned on the water and then came back around he caught her in his arms, mouth crashing against hers in a passionate kiss, his tongue teasing the seam of her lips momentarily before delving into her mouth to explore. Large hands grasped her firm backside and lifted her up, pulling her body into his, breasts crushed to his chest.

Cross moaned as the skin hunger took him, and he had her bent back a bit as he pressed that kiss to her. Almost on instinct now his hands slipped a bit and he eased two fingers into her well-fucked ass. He wiggled them, teasing her as he kissed her, fervently now. Another finger rubbed along her still wet sex, his cum still coating her soft pliable lips and he moaned.

She moaned into his kiss as she returned it, feeling her breath catch in her throat, along with her heart. Her arms wrapped around his neck and shoulders. She moaned again at his wiggling fingers in her ass, along with the other rubbing along the lips of her sex. Her hips automatically moved forward to meet that finger. Slowly, she hooked each of her legs on either side of his hips. Her hands pressing to the back of his head as the kiss, unbelievably becomes hotter, more passionate, even urgent.

Cross' low heated moan stopped as the kiss progressed and he shifted his hand, thumb in her ass and middle and index in her soaked and filled pussy, rubbing one another gently through that membrane. He wanted her wet and ready again, and he moved them then, forcing her into the shower and then back against the wall. He pressed forward still, pinning her between his body and the wall, her breasts crushed to his broad chest as his mouth finally strayed from hers, breath heated on her skin as his mouth drew a line of kisses along her jawline. He was none too gentle as his hunger for her suffused him, and those lips so recently on hers claimed her neck. A fine line then, between kissing and biting, his teeth scraping the sensitive flesh there until he reached that small divot at the base of her throat. His tongue dipped into that shallow well, tasting her skin, and a rumbling could be barely heard, but certainly felt, emanating from deep within his chest.

The water pounded down on them both, washing away evidence of their prior fuck, though he planned to make more. He lifted her then, hips pulled back and as he lowered her it was onto his thick cock, though he somehow managed to keep that finger in her ass, though the ones from her sex had been retrieved. "I'm not done with you yet baby. I want you to ride this cock, lover." he grunted out as he felt her slide over him.

Jordan moaned into the kiss as he stroked the inside of her walls through each side of that membrane that seperated her entrances, and again as he pressed her into the wall, and himself into her. She panted heavily and gave him soft, whimpery like groans as she felt his lips stray from hers and trail along her jawline, and neck. that rumble, she felt it vibrate throughout her body.

She sure as hell was not thinking at all as he lifted her, then lowered her, feeling herself slide onto him easily, she gasped and groaned as she felt him stretch her, fill her again, her head fell back against the tiled wall even as her eyes started to roll back into her head, "Oh.. fuck.. yes," she moaned to him softly, her legs wrapped around his hips. She simply kept him buried deeply inside of her for a long moment, enjoying the feel of him inside of her like this. Then slowly, her hands gripping his broad shoulders, legs tightly around his hips, she started moving him within her, as well as in and out of her.

"Uuuhhnggg...." Cross groaned out as she engulfed him, that tightness grasping at him, so tight that when she pulled up an he started to slide from her she gripped him and he pulled on those velvety walls. "Fuck...." he whispered, and slid that finger in and out of her ass as she started to ride his cock. "My wanton lover..." he rasped out, and his mouth dipped to engulf one pink nipple, sucking hard as his cock began to throb inside of her still sopping core.

Wet slapping sounds then, though muffled by the shower, as she started to ride him hard. Her legs grabbed his waist and her hips shifted, enough to pull off that impressive length, the ridged crown all that was left inside of her - before she let gravity pull her back and she impaled herself on him, wet slap of skin against his, and buried once more in her depths. That head tapped at her womb... though one particularly violent descent, as well as his upward thrust, had that bulbous head penetrating her womb, pressing deeper into her than ever before, Cross' cry of pleasure unmistakable as he breached that sanctity.

Jordan pressed the backs of her shoulders against the wall as she continued to lift off of his thick, hot and throbbing cock, and slide back down on it until he was buried deeply inside of her. She kept doing this, going as fast and hard as she could, grunts, groans and cries of pleasure and exertion emanating from between her lips. When he penetrated her even more deeply her fingers dug into his shoulders and she cried out as well, part pain, part pleasure and she held still for a moment, adjusting to the new sensation, panting heavily.

Just a few seconds later though, she started moving fast and hard again, though it took a little effort in pulling tat bulbous, ridged head from deep inside of her, but when it happened, she gasped and moaned, then simply impaled herself on him again, "Fucking shit.. yes," she cried out in his ear as she let her head fall forward to his shoulder.

Tingling pain and rippling pleasure. That penetration of her womb had left Cross wanting more more more... He let her ride him as she would, but now each descent was met with a sharp upward thrust of his hips, that ridged head penetrating her womb over and over, a strangely erotic sensation inside of her body, like an entirely new penetration each time. Cross was shuddering in pleasure as her body clamped down upon him, quivering around his thick shaft as he pounded up into her.

"Holy.... fuck...." he grunted out, and he nipped, not so gently, at her shoulder and neck as her head fell forward into him. He wanted to feel her cum, had to feel her cum, and his grasping hands pulled apart her cheeks to let fingers play over her puckered hole before two different index fingers slipped inside to the first knuckle. Her own momentum had her gently fucking those fingers and they slipped inside, the tension from his arms stretching her in much the same way his cock might, as those fingers slipped inside of her ass. Womb and ass penetrated now, Cross shut his eyes as he reveled in the pleasures she gave him. He's already spilled himself once and his next climax would be some time in coming.

Jordan gasped, grunted and cried out in pleasure with each sharp thrust as she would fall down his length over and over. She trembled against him, her own hands gripping his shoulders harder and harder, her nails digging into his skin as he continued to ravish her against the shower wall. Her head fell back against that wall, green eyes rolled back into her head as he stretched her back door and finger fucked her ass, "Shit.. yes.. fuck me," she gasped as she felt the pressure building up inside of her quickly.

She arched her back off the wall some, her nipples hardened little buds tipping firm breasts that bounced and jiggled with her movements, she panted heavily with her cries of extreme pleasure, so intense it was almost painful, combined with the actual bit of pain from his thick member pushing into her womb over and over, but it just made the pleasure all that much more intense.

Cross growled into her neck, then bit her shoulder, sure to leave a mark, before he did something rather unexpected. He pulled out of her completely, her cunt weeping for him now, quite literally as her juices dripped down the insides of her thighs. In fact, Cross nearly let her tumble to the floor of the shower, though he did slow her descent somewhat. He let his hands slide along her arms as she was lowered to the floor to sit on her ass, until he held her wrists in his hands, her arms above her head. With a guttural sound he pinned her arms there above her head, pressing them to the wall firmly, and soon grasping them both in one hand. With the other he grabbed the head of the shower, and the detachable unit.

With a wicked grin he stepped between her legs, his shins at the backs of her knees, forcing her legs apart and making it so that she could not close her legs - splayed there before him. Keeping her hands pinned above her head he turned on the attachment, which in turn caused the main shower to shut off, allowing the colder air of the room to hit their flesh. Nipples, already taut, ached, and Cross set the attachment on the floor, turned the dial to 'high' and aimed it directly at her bright pink cunt.

That vibrating stream of water, unrelenting, pounded against her sensitive flesh, and Cross wasn't done yet. Not quite. Before he straightened completely his eyes caught hers and he leaned in close. "I can tell you want my cock, and you know... I'm gonna give it to you. I'm going to make you mine, Jordan. In every way. You're MY bitch. MY wanton whore. Only for me. And I think I'm going to fuck your mouth until you admit it to me."

Cross stood then, gaze darkened as he guided that swollen head to her lips, letting the glistening drops of pre coat her lips like an erotic balm before he slid his cock into her mouth - hands still pinned above her head and that water pounding against her folds and clit with her unable to do much more than wiggle her ass.

She let out a startled shout, and gave him a slightly startled look, though one could also tell she more curious to what he about to do. Hands above her head, pinned to the wall by him, causing her arms to stretch just a bit, she shivered at the colder air hitting her skin suddenly. Her nipples further hardening.

She moaned and let the back of her head rest against the wall as she felt that hard spray hit her sex, and her clit. Whenever that spray hit her clit just right, she'd gasp and groan, shuddering a little as that intense wave of pleasure washed over, all the while she looked at him, her eyes dark with her lust for him. He wanted to make her his? She grinned at that, "As long as you realize it goes the other way around too," she said just as he pressed the tip of his cock to her lips. She licked it then, cleaning it of that pre and swirling her tongue around it.

She may not have been able to move much, but she was certainly able to move her head still, and wiggle her ass she did as she tried to keep that spray of water on that sweet spot, even as she wrapped her lips around him and started sucking on just the head, waiting for him to deliver on his promise, or was it a threat?

Cross smiled and bent down as her lips wrapped around the head of his cock, which pulsed softly and was so very hot against her lips. "I know it goes both ways. You're mine and I am yours. That's how it works. Now, if you'll kindly shut the fuck up and let me fuck that mouth of yours I'll be a very happy man."

His hips moved, sliding his length into her mouth and feeling himself stretch her throat. "Fucking... hell...."he grunted out and held himself there, throbbing softly in her tight throat and oozing pre. He could feel her instinctively swallow as she started to run out of air, trying to breathe. He quickly moved his hands, his left grasping both wrists easily and his right moving down to cradle the back of her head, fingers twisting in her hair. He held her still as he withdrew his cock from her mouth completely, a thick line of drool dripping down onto her breasts. She gasped for air for a moment, and as she got her breath he drove that thick veined shaft back into her mouth.

This time however he didn't stop. Oh no. He gripped her hair and his hips drove him into her throat, over and over, hand pushing and pulling her face away and then to him as he fucked her mouth hard. Wet squelching noises reverberated in the shower as he rammed his cock home, over and over, merciless and rough - as rough as he would be with her tight cunt, if anyone could tell.

Her nose bounced off of him and saliva coated his cock and dripped off his balls as he took his pleasure. Down below the jet of water sprayed over her soaked pussy, hitting just right at time, as she wiggled and tried to keep it there and Cross tilted her head up, forcing her to look at him as he once more nestled that thick shaft into her throat. From his vantage point he could see that bulge in her throat as he drove himself balls deep into her mouth. "You're gonna take that cock like my bitch, my slut, until you recognize and concede that you're mine. I've already cum once, so you can bet your sweet little ass that I can last a long time."

Cross licked his lips and let his eyes slide over her and then he pulled back so she could breathe again. He gave her no chance to say anything to him however, before he started fucking her face again. One had to wonder if he even wanted her to say those words, as he grunted in his pleasure.

She watched his expression as he fucked her mouth, her hands, once freed, traveled over his arms, hands, then his hips, gripping them as he thrust into her mouth and throat. When he pulled back so she could breathe she panted and moaned, only for it to start all over again, and shit. She fucking loved it. She didn't think she'd like this sort of thing, but damn it all to hell if she didn't love it. Unbelievably, the squelching sounds from her throat, and the teasing spray over her cunt jut drove her higher.

Her fingers would dig into his hips when she needed air, her lungs feeling as though they were about to burst if she didn't get the air, but then he would pull out once more, letting her breathe. She let this go on for several minutes, after awhile though, she desperately needed more, and she was going to get it, one way or another. Just as he was about to thrust back into her mouth, she grabbed his wrists and pushed and pulled them away from her head as she turned her face, "Get down here, now," she said hoarsely, her throat felt scratchy from the fucking he had just done, "I fucking need to ride you," she finished telling him. Her position, while helpless considering he had her legs spread wide and at a disadvantage of being able to move, didn't matter to her. Her expression, while one of lust, was also one of demand and need.

The hoarseness of her voice was a definite turn-on and he knew it was from that wonderful throat fuck he'd just given her. At her demand however he shook his head. "Not until you tell me that you're my bitch. My slut. Not until you simply say you're mine. Until then you'll have to do without my cock in your pussy."

He wasn't joking. Until she gave him that, that concession, he'd not fill either of her nether holes again. "Say it." he said, and one hand moved down and tilted her head up as those rough fingers tightened ever so slightly about her throat - not near enough to cut off her air at all, but demanding a certain sort of compliance. His cock throbbed gently and a thin line of pre dripped down, now connecting the tip of his cock to her breasts.

She grinned and turned her head slightly so she lick the tip of his cock, "That's it?" she asked him, "Easily enough since its the truth," she continued on, "I'm yours, only yours. Your slut, your bitch, your whore," she told him in that hoarse throaty voice. Her tone was lustful, and very sincere, "Now fucking get down here so I can get that cock into me," she said then. Then she waited. God she was loving every second of this, but she sure as hell wasn't going to give up all control, she needed a little bit, and she didn't know what she would end up doing if he didn't give that to her.

At her words his demeanor and face both softened a bit. That was all he needed. He wanted that subservience but he realized she was a strong woman as well. She may be his, in all ways, but that didn't mean he wasn't also falling in love with her. He smiled softly. "Yes my love." he said and moved as she told him to, relinquishing her wrists and shivering a bit at the cold shower floor. He beckoned her to come to him and as she did so he reiterated what she had said in his own way - a man's way.

"I'm yours baby. Your man, your protector, your big swingin' cock. To have when you need me." His hands groped and grasped her breasts as she moved to him, pads of his thumbs teasing over her nipples, hard and taut as she straddled him.

She wasted no time in moving over to him, straddling him and moaning as she felt his hands, thumbs over her breasts and nipples, it was his words though, that made her moan to him. Her hands rested on his shoulders as she impaled herself on him, thrusting her breasts to him once again as she slowly lifted her hips and lowered them, sliding him in and out of her soaked pussy, rocking over him to move him deeply within her. She did this as fast and hard as she could, not wasting any time at all, "Fuck yes, Cross," she groaned to him, her breath coming out in pants, "Fuck me hard," she told him then.

In response to her desire, her own command, Cross drove his hips upward with each downward rock of her hips. This drove him deeply into her, once more that ridged head penetrating her womb with an internal pressure and pop as he managed to breach her once more. He groaned his pleasure at that added sensation, no pain for him, but a tingling zest of pain for her. He grinned and pulled her down, engulfing one nipple with his mouth and sucking and sliding his tongue around that puckered nub. He stopped only once to raggedly whisper, "Fucking hell.... you feel wonderful." His desire for her was undeniable, inexorable, insatiable.

"I'm.... your.... man.... YOUR.... cock....." he grunted out as his hands moved to her hips and drove her down onto his throbbing shaft over and over, balls slapping her ass as he thrust upward. "MY.... slut.... MY.... fucking.... whore.... MY.... woman...." he growled out between thrusts and penetrated her womb over and over. His woman. His... the thought only fueled his desire for her more and what could only be described as a masculine growl of desire and possession took him and one arm moved up, wrapped about the middle of her back and drew her down to him, before he claimed her mouth in a possessive fiery kiss.

Jordan cried out with the painful pleasure as he penetrated deeply once again, "Fuck!" She panted and kept moving over him, letting him assist her in implaing herself on him over and over. Her hands gripped his shoulders hard, nails biting into the skin there. Another moment, as she returned the fiery kiss, equally as possessive, and yet submissive as well, her hands moved to the side and back of his head, holding him there to her mouth, moans and groans escaping her lips and vibrating against his.

She eventually broke it as more expletives and cries and even screams escape her lips. She was claiming him as much as he was claiming her. Their bodies connected and writhing with and against one another even as she exploded around him with a loud scream of ecstasy, her sex soaking his cock and balls even more than before. She had tossed her head back with the orgasm, as though triumphant, freed. Something had been freed inside of her. He'd been freeing her from any doubts she had of herself as a woman with each interaction, little by little, this time though, it was more than that. He freed her from her doubts, yes, but freed her also from her fears, uncaged the lustful tiger inside of her.

She froze for a few moments, letting him continuing his own thrusts into her, hard, driving, and deep, simply taking in on how he filled her so completely, stretched her to fit around his cock, the one she was claiming as belonging to her as well.

Never had she felt so full, so complete, in so many ways than just the physical. Mentally, emotionally, spiritually even.

Jordan's cry stirred him. Something deep, primal. They were inextricably linked. Beyond a mere physical fuck. No, this was different. Biblical. Carnal. One.

"My love..." he gasped out, breathless and elated and simply suffusing himself with her. How she felt, how she smelled, how she tasted and looked.... he took her in like the finest ambrosia and reveled in her. He was, without a doubt, a man in love.

That cry echoed in his mind, and one hand moved from the swell of her hip and up her arched back and into her hair and he pulled her down again, her body still bouncing on his cock as he claimed her lips again. Still passionate, the ragged edge of this kiss was tempered with this new emotion he had for her. He had let his old life go, and had decided to move onward. He had been a good man, a faithful man, but now it was time for him to move on. For Jordan he would be all of those things as well.

The kiss deepened and he felt the familiar stirring in his loins and he gave no warning at all of his imminent orgasm save a single hard thrust in which he buried his cock deep into her womb, penetrating her cervix and then spilling himself. A guttural grunt of pure satisfaction as he clamped her there to him, only allowing her to move her hips and impale herself on him as he slipped his tongue into her mouth, catching hers between his lips and sucking gently as he almost whimpered. A scalding wash of cum filled her core, spilling out and adding even more to the slickness she had given a moment before. He filled her pussy, hot seed along her inner walls and wanting to ooze out around his shaft bu the intense clench her cunt gave his cock refused that egress and his body trembled and shuddered below her, sated in every way.

Jordan moaned into the kiss as he held her to him. Her hips rocked back and forth slowly, simply moving him deeply inside of her as he filled her with his seed. She wasn't quite ready to say the "L" word yet. She didn't know why it scared the hell out of her, but it did. She trusted him after all, nor did she doubt herself as a woman anymore.

Perhaps it was the intensity. She knew she was in love with him, felt it from him towards her as well, and it was so intense it consumed them. That was it. The all consuming feeling. It was almost overwhelming.

Her hips continued to rock over him, she felt her walls clench around him, then slowly release, only to clench again, she felt their juices spill out of her, but she continued to move over him, slowly, sweetly, gently. Her arms were still wrapped tightly around his neck and shoulders, her lips moving over his as she continued and returned his kiss. She wasn't ready for him to not be in her yet. She wanted to keep him right there, keep them connected, even if only for a few minutes.

Slowly, those intense physical sensations subsided and Cross simply held her. "Jordan..." he whispered against her mouth as they kissed, and his hands moved along her back, caressing and rubbing, still reveling in her as much as he could. He didn't want to leave her body just yet, and so he stayed where he was, his cock buried deep inside of her, soaked and their juices dripping off his balls. Her hips rocked, slowly and gently and he realized then just what they were doing.

They were making love now. Of that there could be no mistake.

He sighed, a soft exhale of warm breath against her cheek as he softened the kiss, even as he deepened it. Jordan clutched him closely, tightly, and he clung to her as well. As before, at the hotel in D.C., he felt somewhat like a drowning man. Odd, that Jordan was the riptide that carried him out to sea and his salvation as well. The glorious and beautiful moon that controlled the ebb and flow of his heart.

Her name, again.... then again.... then yet again.... "Jordan.... Jordan.... my love.... my sweet Jordan..." he managed to intone, voice full of emotion as the simple recitation of her name became his mantra, his pledge. As if he might be able to invoke some power from that simple incantation. The name was music to him now, and filled his soul with wonder. It had been so long, so very long, since he had felt this well of emotion and it threatened to overwhelm him. Yet Jordan was his anchor, his bedrock, and he only hoped he could be the same for her.

His hands could not get enough, and her back had little to grab and hold, and he slid those warm hands downward until he grasped those firm rounded cheeks of her ass, giving them a squeeze as they now made love, and he continued to fill her, over and over - still penetrating deep into her womb, but now no longer so roughly.

Jordan smile as she felt the change, realizing as well in what they were doing. This wasn't a frenzy of wild passion, they'd already done that, twice, the second time being a combined of territory marking of sorts. Now it was affection, a deep well of love, and yes, there was still passion in it, but it wasn't wild, consuming, or overwhelming. It was sweet and gentle.

Loving.

She kissed him between his saying her name, her lips moving over his face, the side of his neck, his shoulder, then back. Her hands roaming over his shoulders, upper arms and his back. Suddenly, she wasn't afraid of the intensity anymore. She wasn't feeling overwhelmed by the sensations and emotions. She was safe with him, "Cross...," she said softly on a low moan.

She lifted her head from his other shoulder and looked at him, resting her forehead against his, her hands pressing gently against the sides of his head, green eyes looking straight into his dark ones, she almost couldn't say it. It was ridiculous, they were making love to one another now, she felt safe with him, but that tiny fear of rejection tickled the back of her mind. He'd said it to her already, sort of. It was quick, but her feelings were true. She couldn't imagine that anyone else could make her feel like this.

She smiled softly then as she continued to lift and rock her hips over him slowly, gently, feeling the slow burn and gentle climb to her peak. She wasn't there yet, she was just slowly getting there.

It was a few seconds that had passed, but it felt like eternity to her as she reveled in the feel of him in her, under her, around her, and she was able to say it, "I love you," she said simply, softly, her eyes looking into his still, watching his reaction. Only the slightest of worry in hers, otherwise the emotion she'd admitted to, was definitely there.

Jordan felt wonderful around him, and Cross loved how they were together, melding together and becoming one. He felt... whole. He kept his eyes on hers, those green orbs so close and so beautiful. A certain sort of peace settled over him, and he was only vaguely aware that she still gently rode him. His body knew though and he simply let that take over as he concentrated on her.

The silence between them was amazing. They had passed the point where they needed words. So in tune with one another. Until Jordan spoke those words. Those words that would, ultimately change Cross forever.

"I love you."

If the primal cry of pleasure she had given earlier had stirred something primal within Cross, this stirred his very soul. It moved his heart. It felt for a moment as if his heart might indeed stop. It fluttered and quailed within his chest and it took a moment for him to find his voice. It was like the air had been driven from his lungs.

Cross wasn't even aware as his hands left her shapely ass and slid up her body. He cradled her to him, that cocoon of masculinity that wrapped itself around her like a winter blanket- soft and warm and full of so much promise.

"I love you too Jordan." he replied, his eyes never leaving her and his voice nearly cracking with emotion. He claimed her lips once more in a kiss, gentle and sure and claiming in a way that spoke to the well of emotion he had for her.

His response soothed and excited her at the same time. She returned the kiss, her own emotions swelling through it as she wrapped her arms around his neck and shoulders, holding him to her, her hands on the back of his head. Her hips lifted high, and then she slowly sank down onto him again, feeling that ridged head slide into her womb, her body quivering with effort to remaing going slow. His words had excited her, making her hot again for him, but she wanted the slow and sweetness of him. Feel how his hands could be gentle as well as strong.

She kissed him again with a low, soft moan. He loved her, once again he freed her from any fear she had left inside.

Back
Top Bottom