Spellbook of Desires (DJ and Creamy)

Darren blinked and watched her put on a weird pair of glasses, only to blush slightly when she stated what she was seeing, as well as going into far to detailed an explanation for a public carriage. He blinked and watched her put the glasses away, only to simply roll his eyes when she asked if the others had pudding. "typical luna." he muttered under his breath. He then shook his head and looked out the window as the forest passed by. After several more moments of awkward silence he closed his eyes and began thinking of what he would do to luna when he got her alone in the castle. He remembered hearing of a special room in the school called the room of requirement and figured it would be an interesting location for several more fun uses of the book, providing he'd be able to find it that is. After a while the carriage came to a halt, the driver signaling they had arrived at the castle. He got out and headed for the large dining hall were all houses were to eat while the sorting hat divided the new first years into their new houses. As he sat down he watched the other students all file in, noticing morgan head over to the gryffindor table, as well as seeing how her chest was still a bit enlarged from their fun on the train.

Luna hoped off the carriage and skipped away inside the castle and towards the great hall. She smiled and quickly took a seat with her friends. Meanwhile Morgan looked up and passed Darren a wink when he walked by towards his house table.

After the feast was over and announcements were made, Luna got up from the table. She didnt realize Darren was sitting nearby to listen in on the conversation with her friends. "I lost a few belongings last year and they said I can find them in the room of requirements. So I think I will go look for them. I will see you at the dorms shorty", she waved at her friends and got up. She walked pass Darren, without giving him eye contact and skipped off towards the seventh floor. As she got to the seventh floor, she swayed her hips and stood infront of the wall. Shorty a door became visible to her and she entered the hidden room.

Darren smirked as Morgan gave him a wink, soon sitting down at his house's table. After announcements were made a food was eaten, he stretched, getting ready to head back to the dormitory. Though he stopped when he heard Luna mentioning the room of requirement. He smirked and stood up, heading out of the great hall to follow the blond, though keeping a good distance so as not to be noticed.

After following up to the seventh floor he stopped as he watched a section of wall turn into large ornate doors. "well that was easy." he said with a chuckle. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the spellbook of desires, having shrunk it down to keep it on him at all times and returned it to normal size before flipping through a few pages. He then stopped on a page and smirked, the spell being one that when cast, causes the target to begin to lust solely for the caster, as well as leave lingering feelings such as that of a crush in order to keep the target somewhat bound to the caster.

He then went over to the door and it soon appeared, smiling as he entered it, his eyes widening at the impressive interior. "wow, and here I always thought this was a blank wall." he said to himself as he spotted Luna rummaging through a pile of what would first appear to just be miscellaneous items left behind over the years. He smirked at his luck before aiming his wand at her and whispered the spell. "amorum aphroditus." he said, watching the small blast of energy ironically hit her in her sexy ass.

Luna didnt notice there was someone following her. She was usually clueless of her surrounding most of the time. Explained why she lost so many things. She was now bent over with her ass swaying in the air while trying to find her lost items. She swear she head someone talk behind her and so was about to turn around and see but was knocked over with a spell. She fell on the pile of items and groaned in pain and surprise.

She rubbed her head as she tried to sit back up. She felt a slight sting in her ass. She looked around at the source of the spell and found Darren. She wanted to ask him why he did what he just did but nothing seemed to come out of her mouth. She was staring at Darren like she just saw the man for the first time. She felt this very attractive pull towards him. And than she noticed her panties were getting wet from her juices. "A rather peculiar sensation. What spell was that?", she asked as she got up and walked towards him like he was pulling her by a string.

Darren gave an inward chuckle as he watched Luna fall forward after taking the spell. When she got up and began moving towards his he smiled. "well the spell wasn't originally intended for you." he lied easily. "I'm surprised you let your guard down with a hydraxasom on the loose."he said, making up the name. "nasty little buggers. Mean spirited creatures who like to hide and then slap the bloody hell out of a person's bum first chance they get. One was about to give you a good whacking until I tried to stop it. However it dodged and the spell hit you. The only way to stop and temporarily banish a hydraxasom is to fire it with a concentrated blast of love from the goddess Aphrodite. Granted you already know about her. So simy the energy hit you instead of the creature."

He then pointed his wand and muttered a spell to simply launch a small burst of air at a spot then flash brightly. "got him. Now then the only troubling thing is that you were hit with a good dose of love/lust energy." he smiled and looked at Luna who was now right in front of him, her chest pressed to his, allowing him to feel her larger breasts underneath the school robe. "I can think of a way to help release the energy if you would be interested Luna."

Luna was an innocent girl and was ready to believe anything she was told. She blinked at him and watched his spell aim at nothing. "That is interesting. I have never heard of such creatures before", she admitted while finding her body pressed against his. She didnt mind the close contact and trusted every word he said. "Pity I cant see them. Are they mad at me for something I did?", she asked while resting a hand on her chest.

"And that is quite already. You were just using the spell to save me. I am sure I can handle the side effects", she whispered. "And that would be very kind of you. I feel a strong ache between my legs. But I should warn you I am a virgin".

Darren smiled at her as she whispered to him that she was a virgin. "well if it goes that far then I promise to be gentle." he said as he leaned down and gave Luna a soft kiss on the lips, one hand running through her long blond hair, the other reaching down to softly grope her well rounded ass. "and hydraxasoms are along the lines of thestrals. Only able to be seen by someone who has witnessed a certain event and come to terms with it." he then resumed kissing her, his hand now squeezing and massaging her sweet ass.

She wanted to ask what sort of events he was talking about but decided to leave it there. Mostly because the pleasure his touch was giving her was far more important right now. She let out a sweet innocent moan when he grabbed for her nice firm ass. She was a virgin even though she was one of the beautiful girls in her year. Men found her rather strange but this one took interest in her belief. Unknowingly, she brought her thigh up and began to rub between his legs, feeling for something hard she never felt before. "Whats that?"

He smiled at her cute innocent moan and cotinued kneading her ass. When he felt her leg begin rubbing up his before softly pressing against his growing erection he shivered. "it's an erection. Caused by how beautiful you are Luna." he said as he kissed her softly on the neck, kissing and nibbling her neck softly while reaching up to give one of her breasts underneath her robe a soft squeeze. As he did he smiled and moved his hand down to start slowly pulling up on her sweater and top to reveal her bra covered chest.

Luna wasnt all to unaware about sex. She knew the mechanics of it as she studied in a book before. But she didnt know how it looked or feel before. And truth be told this blonde had masturbated before. Actually quite a few times but what she was always imagining was something she rather not discuss. It would make her seem like more of an outcast than what she already proved herself to be. She didnt blush but she was feeling warm from the inside. She watched him pull her sweater up but she didnt struggle. She wasnt the same size as Morgan but she was still a nice hand full. "Pity that piece of fabric is in the way. Would you like me to unhook it for you?".

((Luna is fun to play xD ))

(lol i figured. the innocent space case.)

he smiled at the size of luna's breasts and gave them a soft squeeze. "if you wouldnt mind." he said as he released her so she could strip the rest as he pulled his own robe and shirt off. as he did he revealed to her his thin frame, yet his body was still somewhat well maintained, the right amount of muscle here and there to give him a lean appearance.

(sorry for short reply. on phone since no wifi in this spot and phone has limited space to type)

Luna nodded and began to pull her sweater off and than unhook her bra. Her nice 36C size breasts fell down and loose. She glanced at her erect nipples and gave them a gentle poke. "Fascinating", she said and turned to get a glance of his body. She tilted her head and stepped closer to him. "Who would have guessed a simple spell can do alot to ones body". She tucked her blond hair behind her ear before pressing her body against his chest again. Her hand slipped between them and began to massage his bulge.

(its cool ;3 ))

He smiled and felt her chest press against his, feeling her erect nipples stab softly into his own chest. As she reached down to massage his bulge he reached down as well, sliding a hand down the back of her pants to grip her panty covered ass softly. "the only thing the spell did was increase your passion. Anything that happens to your body is simply a natural reaction that would happen on it's own if you were to feel the normal increase of love." he said as he kissed her, slipping his tongue into her mouth as he reached with his other hand and began pulling down her pants enough to expose her bare ass to the open air. Upon freeing her sexy rear, both of his hands latched on and began kneading her beautiful ass, breaking the kiss to move and nibble her neck softly before moving down further to lick and nibble her erect nipple.

Luna could feel the love and passion she had never felt before. She was burning with lust and desire. "I understand", she said with no suspicion in her tone what so ever. Her face was still the usual pale as there was no sign of blushing. But she was on fire from the inside. She moaned at his gentle touch as she squeezed her nice firm ass. She enjoyed the short kiss they shared and even got to suck on his tongue. "You taste like pudding", she whispered once he broke the kiss. Her hand was still working away, rubbing against the hard bulge. She was curious to see how it appeared and how big it was. And so she started to undo his pants and slide them off, leaving him only in his boxer.

Darren smiled and couldn't help but chuckle as she said he tasted like pudding. "well I did have it for dessert." he said as he watched her pull down his pants, revealing his boxers tented out by his erection. He gently pushed her back a bit and slid off his boxers himself, revealing his fully erect cock, pointing out at her.

He then moved over to her and gave her a soft kiss on the neck, moving down to resume kissing and sucking on her erect nipples, switching back and forth between the two swollen nubs of flesh. As he orally attacked her breasts he reached down and stroked one finger softly against her soaked pussy, his fingertip teasing her clit each time he completed a full upstroke of her wet cunt.

Her eyes traveled up and down his body until his cock was revealed. She stared at it for a good while. He could feel how her pussy was caving against his finger as he teased her. Bending her head back, another soft moan escaped her lips. "So good", she whispered mostly to herself. Her hands positioned back on his now bare cock, feeling the texture and hardness firm against the palm of her hand. She may have been new to this but she knew exactly what to do. With her palm, she formed a nice grip around his hard rod and began stroking it up and down. She tugged on it a few times, wondering when the cream would release. "Does this taste like pudding as well?", she asked innocently.

He smiled and groaned softly as she tugged on his cock. He smirked softly and stood up, giving her clit a soft pinch as he did. "why don't you kneel down and find out Luna? It will come out a lot quicker if you use that sweet mouth of yours." he said with a smile, rubbing and squeezing her perky breasts as he told her to go down on his cock. "in fact, let's make it enjoyable for both of us." he led her over to a nearby couch and laid down. "climb on top and I'll lick your pussy while you use your mouth on my cock.

Luna listened carefully to his suggestion and followed behind towards the couch. She climbed ontop of him without any hesitation and stared at the upright cock in her face. Gathering her blonde hair together and pushing it to one side, she slowly stuck her tongue out and gave the head a nice lick. "Interesting", she whispered and started to lick the side of his shaft like she was licking a lollipop. "A very distinct taste", she added and looked back to see what he was upto.

He smiled as she followed behind and soon climbed on top of him. He smiled and gently rubbed her succulent ass, giving it a soft squeeze before spreading it to look at her glistening pussy. He the gave a shiver as he felt her tongue run along his cock like a lollipop. After she said it has a distinct taste he smiled and leaned up to give her sweet cunt a long slow lick, teasing her clit while doing so. "a delicious taste down here." he said with a chuckle as he softly slid his tongue inside her delicious pussy.

Luna's body tensed up when she felt his warm mouth against her wet folds. She than felt his long tongue lick her cunt, sending waves of shivers up her spine. "mmm thank you", she replied to his comment. Turning her focus back to his cock, she grabbed the base with her hand while wrapping her mouth around his head. She sucked on it slowly, savoring the moment. If she was to pick between pudding or his cock, she would go for his cock. She gave his sensitive head more attention than Morgan did. For some reason it was the favorite part of his cock. But eventually she moved down, engulfing more of his hard cock into her mouth until she could take no more without releasing a gag.

(sorry for taking forever, life sort of got in the way for a while and was not in the mood for interaction let alone hentai, but its sorted out for the most part and will be back more often)

Darren smiled and continued burying his tongue deep inside her, groaning at the feeling of her warm mouth giving his head more attention than Morgan had. Not that he cared since it felt just as good to him either way, stifling a groan as she went deeper on his cock until he felt her gag. As he felt her gag a little he smiled to himself, knowing he was big enough to make a girl gag which gave him a small bit of pride as he flicked his tongue against her slit while rubbing and squeezing her beautifully plump ass.

She pressed her blonde hair to the side as they were getting in her face. Taking his entire cock in was a challenge but a challenge she was willing to try for the first time. Her own hips were thrusting into his face from the pleasure he was providing with his wet tongue. She could just only imagine how it would feel if she had the real thing up her dripping cunt. She released a low moan from deep down her throat, sending a wave of humming vibration up his shaft. Eventually she pulled it out with a nice popping sound and looked back at him. "How long do I do this for?"

Darren smiled and continued to happily eat her horny little cunt, giving her ass a teasing slap as he licked. He gave a groan as he felt her hum around his cock, causing him to shiver and pull his head away. When she asked how long they were to do this he looked at her. "well it can either be until we both cum, or we can stop and I can fuck you." he said with a chuckle as he slipped two fingers inside her pussy, his thumb teasing her clit.

She listened carefully and stared back at the cock now well coated with her saliva. "I see", she whispered and took him back into her mouth. She continued to suck him like a special treat, in and out it went. Her tongue would occasionally tickle his shaft or the tip. She realized a nice moan when she felt something slip inside her slits. She was tight even with the fingers inside her and couldnt help but tense up her body around him.

He smiled at her after explaining, shivering softly at the feeling of her mouth back around his cock. Darren gave a smirk as he tilted his head a bit and gave her clit a lick, flicking it with his tongue as he fingered her tight little pussy faster. After several more moments of 69ing, he gave a groan, one hand lacing it's fingers through her blond hair as his hips thrusted up, a thick stream of cum erupting into her mouth as his fingers pressed down on a sensitive spot inside her love tunnel.

Back
Top Bottom