Spellbook of Desires (DJ and Creamy)

"no wait I meant!", she gasped when her breasts were suddenly expanding even further thanks to their lack of communication. She moaned at the feeling of being so exposed. Even her ass grew a few size bigger. "I meant my ass not my tits....but either way you accomplished both", she said and looked down. She grabbed the side wall and tried to get up. "I must look so ridiculous right about now". She than realized that the milk in her breasts were practically leaking out from her nipples like a shower.

He smirked softly and pointed his wand at her tits. "true, but you only said make them bigger so I assumed your breasts." he gave her massive tit a poke, causing a gush of milk to splash onto the floor. "reducio." he said calmly as he tits shrank back down to their previous size, though still double her usual size. "better?" he said as hr leaned down and gave her ass another squeeze and licked her still leaking nipples.

She nodded and smirked when she grabbed his head and pressed it hard against her soft tits, almost suffocating him. When she pushed him away, his face was drenched with her breast milk. She couldnt help but chuckle. Little did she know the danger of provoking him seeing how he was the one who was holding a wand and the spell book.

He smiled but then struggled a bit when she shoved his head into her large breasts, he swallowed her milk as quick as be could but almost drowned. when she pulled him away he gasped for air and shot a glare at her, which then turned to a smirk as he held up the book and opened it to a page. "hmm, make a women your obedient slave by use of special code word." he grinned and waved his wand. "endentus advantius skyward." he said the codeword last and pointed his wand at her, a smal flash hitting her in the chest. At first nothing happened, since he had not said the codeword again.

Her body did freeze for a few seconds when he fired a spell at her. She blinked for a few minutes and couldnt help but burst into laughter. "You fail. You must have said the spell wrong", she said and went to take a seat again seeing how her breasts were too hard to carry. She realized that her ass was more soft and comfy to sit on now. She picked up her wand and was ready to undo the spell on her as much as she loved to keep her appearance. It would have been too suspicious if she walked out of the compartment with her clothes barely fitting her.

Darren smirked and watched her sit down getting ready to undo the spell. "oh no you don't." he smirked. "skyward." he said, watching the spell take effect causing her eyes to go foggy, her arm freeze in mid wave of the wand. "hmm let's see if it actually made you obedient to me." he said with a deviant smirk. "Morgan. Stand up and strip completely naked." he said with a commanding tone.

Morgan tried to ignore him and was just about to call out the spell to undo her body. But her body froze. She tried to mutter the spell but no sound came out of her mouth. She growled and soon dropped her wand on the floor when he took control of her. She got up and slowly began to strip out of whatever hung around her. She was now bare naked infront of him and he could notice how that alone was exciting her. "Alright alright it works! Now undo it!"

He smirked and looked at her naked body, noticing the small trail of nectar running from her pussy down her leg. "hmm maybe but maybe I should make you do something else." he smirked and sat down on his side and looked at her. "get on your knees and use your massive breasts to titfuck my cock." he said, waiting to see if she would be able to resist the power of the spell or not.

Her eyes were wide in shock when he delivered the next request. Inside she was willing to do it but she had some dignity to preserve. So she pretended to act like she was frustrated at him. "Dont you think you are going a bit to far here?", she asked as she went on her knees and grabbed his cock between her big breasts. His cock was literally buried between her breasts and it soon disappeared. She began to try her best to move her breasts up and down and massage his dick.

He shivered and groaned in pleasure as her luscious tits enveloped his cock. "mmm very good. And relax I wont make you go any farther." he smiled as he reached down and pinched her nipples, causing her milk to spray out and lubricate his cock. "unless of course you want to go farther?" he said with a sly smile again as he reached down and ran his fingers through her hair while she tit fucked his cock more.

She moaned at the feeling of his throbbing cock. She watched it slide in and out of her tits and felt it begin to grow again. "Shut up and let me enjoy this", she said now her judgement completely clouded by arousal again. She waited for his cock to move up again and gave the tip a lick before it disappeared into her breasts again. She repeated that a few times, each time tasting more and more of this big cock. "mmm taste so good..", she whispered mostly to herself and never intended for him to hear it.

Darren groaned as he felt her warm, soft tits swallow his cock each time she lifted them up. His eyes widened a bit as he felt her tongue lick the tip of his throbbing member each time it poked out between her breasts. "aye aye." he said softly as he leaned his head back to enjoy it. He then got a soft smirk on his face as he heard her soft whisper, giving his hips a quick thrust to push the head of his cock into her mouth the next time she opened her mouth to lick it.

Her eyes shot wide open in shock when the head of his cock was shoved into her mouth. She wasnt going to whine about it seeing how it was more so a treat. She looked down at his cock and between her breasts and sucking on the head before letting it go and smoother it between her breasts. Once it was pushed back up again, she took it in her mouth but this time more than just his head. She continued that for a good while but than she was just grew more hungry. She couldnt let go of her breasts because of his command but she made her desires known by spending a good time sucking on him, begging for his cum with her mouth.

Darren groaned and smiled as she continued to suck on the head of his cock each time. He could tell by her ministrations that she was getting more hungry for his cock and cum. He simply pushed her head back off his cock. "Stop." he said, causing her to stop tit-fucking his cock. "from now on until I cum, I want you to suck my cock like it was the last source of water on earth" he said with a smirk as he stood up, his hard cock standing straight out in front of her face.

She looked up at him with those lust filled eyes and horny expression on her face. She nodded and was glad that now she could properly take in his cock in her mouth. She latched onto his cock with her hands like her life really did depend on it. With her greedy mouth, she began to suck on it like she hadn't ate for days and was really determined to get to the end of the lollipop for the reward it had to offer in the center. She gasped at how far it went down her throat and gagged a few times before getting comfortable with the feeling of having his cock banging the back of her throat.

Darren smirked and groaned as he felt her hands grip his cock like a lifeline. He then shivered in pleasure as he felt her mouth wrap around his cock and suck like a vacuum. "mmm very good." he said with a smile as he placed a hand on the back of her head, simply resting it there and letting it move with her head as she eagerly sucked his cock. He then smirked and pulled away from her and laid down. "climb on top. I'm going to eat your horny pussy while you blow me." he said with a smirk as he pulled her down to position her now plump ass over his face.

She growled when he took his cock away from her mouth and pouted. But the next request got her excited again and so she quickly jumped on top of his body. With one finger she spread her pussy lips for him to see how wet she was. It was literally dripping down onto his face. "Yes...eat my dirty pussy Darren", she whispered and than went back to focus on his hard rod. She wrapped her hand around the base and pushed him back into her warm mouth where it belong. She bobbed her head up and down, her big breasts pressing against him and milk starting to leak out.

He smirked and gave an oof of surprise as she nearly leapt onto him. When he looked up as he spread her drooling pussy h gave a smirk. "someone is apparently a very slutty girl." he said as he leaned up and gave her cunt a long, slow lick to tease her before burying his tongue deep in her snatch. As he ate her out he smirked as he felt her tits leaking onto his stomach, her milky being spread as her tits moved each time she did. After a few moments his hips bucked, sending a few thick spurts of his cum straight down her throat into her stomach.

She took his hard cock deep down her throat with each thrust, milking him with her mouth. And when he did come, she made sure that she sucked out every single drop and swallowed it. Her hips were now slamming hard against his face as her own orgasm was just nearing. And she came hard, offering him a piece of her own tarty flavor treat with a squirt. Once both seemed to have regained enough strength, she pulled his limp cock out of her mouth and rolled off him and onto the floor. "This book...are you going to show it to anyone?"

He closed his eyes as he felt her body spasming in ecstasy, attempting to cover her quivering quim with his mouth in order to catch all of her juices. However a good amount slipped past his mouth as he swallowed her sweet nectar. When he swallowed it all, he took a moment to catch his breath before responding to her. "probably not. At least not to people who we can't trust to keep it a secret. If the teachers found out then there goes all the fun. So for now it will be just us who know. Eventually people will know. At least the ones we get involved in our fun will." he said with a smirk and gave her ass a soft slap. "skyward." he said, reciting the codeword again to temporarily break the command spell. "now we should probably get changed since we'll be getting to school soon." he gently pushed her aside and went to his bag to get out his robes. As he changed he could think of a several girls in his year and 7th year he would love to use a few spells on, plus a few of the better looking ones from the year below his.

She took her time to sit up and grab her wand. She undid the spell on her body but she still kept her breasts slightly larger than her initial size. But they werent lactating anymore. She than did a quick spell to get rid of the mess and smell of sex in the compartment. Grabbing her own robes, she began to change as well. "Well it was nice to get to know you even more. We never talked before and that is a pity. I am sure we would have gotten along just fine", she said before hiding her wand in her robes. She looked through the window and the train was starting to slow down until it came to a complete stop. Before they could move out, she reached over and kissed him on the lips. "I'll let you keep the book but remember to share", she winked and opened the compartment door to step out.

He chuckled and cleaned up a bit of the mess that had ended up on the walls before sliding his wand into the holster he kept attached to his right arm. "likewise. and yes it was a pity, though now we will probably be hanging out more often than not." he said as he put his hand on the wall to brace for the slight jolt that always came with the stop of the train. When she kissed him he smiled and kissed back, giving her reduced to normal ass a soft squeeze. "relax, I'll let you have it every now and then. And you can use the book sometimes too." he said with a smirk before opening the door for her to leave, heading off the train to go find the carriages that would take the older students to the school. He always shivered a bit upon seeing the necrotic looking horses that pulled the carriages. He had witnessed a car accident when he was younger, seeing the death of one of the drivers, and was later told that was the reason he could see the creatures. He figured others could possibly see them but to most people who had not witnessed a death, they would just assume the carriages were being pulled along simply by a spell.

Morgan was soon rejoined by her friends shortly after. As much as she wanted to share her wonderful train ride experience, she decided not to. Some of her friends had a big mouth and she would only tell a selected few maybe later.

Meanwhile Luna walked over to his carriage and began feeding the Thestrals a piece of meat in her hand. It almost appeared like she was petting thin air and just holding a piece of meat in her hand. Once the meat disappeared from her hand, she whipped her hand against her robe and jumped onto the carriage. "So you can see them too", she whispered with a smile as the carriage slowly began to move.

Darren cracked his back and shivered as he sat down in the carriage. When he watched the blond girl walk over he recognized her as one of his fellow ravenclaws, Luna Lovegood. "Hello Luna. And Yes I can see them. Ever since we started taking the carriages to school instead of the boats." He said as he watched her climb in and the carriage start with a slight jolt as the thestrals began moving along the path to the castle. He glanced over at her, noting how she had become more attractive over the summer, at least to him anyway, and honestly was itching to try out the spellbook on her. However there were still two other students in the carriage with them so it would have been a bad move to use any of the spells here anyway.

"So, find any new or interesting creatures running about or causing any trouble over the summer?" Anyone who knew Luna knew that the girl was slightly out of it sometimes, and spoke of creatures that most likely either only existed in her imagination, or were actually real but so rare that they were believed to be nothing more than a simply myth.

Luna's breast had grown quite a bit over the summer and she had a round nice firm ass which she was sitting on. She pressed her golden hair behind her ear and was a bit surprised that he was interested in her obsession over creatures. "I actually have. More so spirits than creatures", she said and pulled out those glasses that allowed her to see certain creatures. She gasped when she saw a small piece of spirit floating about around his crotch. "I see Aphrodite's messenger around you. Aphrodite is the Greek Goddess of love and lust. Seems like you have been busy", she said while removing her glasses and placing them back in her bag. "The spirit floats about a man or a woman who had been in the company of the opposite gender and performed certain rituals I dare not to speak of. You must have found someone special in the train. I am glad for you and wish you two the very best". There was an awkward pause because the other two in the carriage most certainly heard her. "I wonder if they have pudding. I do enjoy them".

Back
Top Bottom