Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout 3 RP OOC/RP Update/Summary on 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fallout 3 RP OOC

Sounds good; I imagine the smell of burnt skin from the laser weapons will suppress his sex drive somewhat if that were to happen. Believe it or not, he hates the smell of burning flesh (it's just nasty-smelling to him, if you can believe that).

I can believe it.No one likes the smell of burning flesh.*Shudders*

Nova will try to help as best she could.Perhaps she'll kill a few and make quick haste in stealing some pants or something.Oh, oh, oh.grenades.She loves grenades and yes, she can eye ball and throw them precisely at the right distance =^-^=.

Yeah, grenades aren't Meanie's specialty; he's more for guns like the Missile Launcher, MIRV, and Minigun, and weapons like the Power Fist and Deathclaw Gauntlet

Last post.going to sleep now.Enjoy the post I gave you.Hopes its to your satisfaction.

Hey Red, did you want the Vault to be in disarray and out of control, or is everything normal and sane?

Hmm...That is a very good question. It would be kind of interesting to see it in disarray. Considering that Orin has only heard stories of it, and they were always dealing with the splendor of the vaults and how amazing they were.

~Cracks whip~ Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sano very bored

Edit: Oh nevermind xD

Been debating about making some very old Ghoul who was a mafia don/ kingpin back in the pre-war. Obviously be my most influential role yet. Part of me was thinking about it within a new area to claim as some private house or apartment to make into his little fortress. Comments are appreciated .

Hope that was sufficient Sin...I can always go back and edit if need be.

TENPENNY TOWER.Claim that Sanoci. And Red, its perfect.

I told my roommate's mom that I killed Mr. Tenpenny and got good karma and all she said was "okay, so long as no one else knows okay."

She cracked me up.

Lustfull_Sin said:
TENPENNY TOWER.Claim that Sanoci. And Red, its perfect.

I told my roommate's mom that I killed Mr. Tenpenny and got good karma and all she said was "okay, so long as no one else knows okay."

She cracked me up.

It would have to involve a fun showdown with Allistair Tenpenny to claim that. Unlike most he sees ferals as simple animals/slave labor, not too unlike the twisted brit who a racist. Fun idea is the area he thought was safe during the Great War with his crew only turned him and like 25% of his faction[mafia made-men and up] into ghouls.

Probably imagine him trying to have one design some Nazi style gas chamber, except its a radiation chamber to try to increase his ranks. So Lustful, you want me to have it automatically or involve the residents that way rp wise its shown slowly getting taken over?

Edit: RPC was probably late 50s, early 60s when the bombs dropped. Add the years alive as a ghoul too, got one old bastard.

Correct me if I'm wrong, and as usual I probably am...But I didn't think ghouls could live that long, even before they got all...Ghoulified.

Redking6 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, and as usual I probably am...But I didn't think ghouls could live that long, even before they got all...Ghoulified.

There no real set age limit for them, many you see in fallout 3 are 200 years old or more. Majority were formed years after the Great War, but the process takes months to years. Only some occurrences can it be near instant, granted only to the few who don't die from the heavy radiation.

Overall never say much on ghouls when they turn while human, but considering all the sources it appears possible.

Lustful:Was it really that Stimulating ? xD

The thing says open, so I'm guessing I can join.

Can I join with a group of characters as opposed to one?

@San- You can surprise me. This rp is open to any twist of events and suggestions.

@Jaq- You can have as many characters as you can handle. I already have five going, so please, fill this rp with many characters as you can, =^-^=

Try to also tell any friends you think might be interested in this rp, we really need more rpers here xD

Lustful: When I get freetime I shall create him. A straight up G with the fedora,pimp cane, and shades .

Alright, I'll post them tonight or in the morning.

Also, dead sexy avatar.

@San- Me and my roommate have been saying this all damn day, so here goes. Your a real G. Bitches love G's XD.

@Jaq-Yes, please tell friends to check out the rp and see if they like it.And also, take your time in making your profiles, no need to rush on them.And I thought so too.I have plenty other pictures, trust me.

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/planets/images/00/05/586_zombie-crew.jpg

Too big of a pic, but imagine that as something as my rpc npc hit squad .

Lustful: Wow xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom