Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout 3 RP OOC/RP Update/Summary on 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fallout 3 RP OOC

I actually found it by accident. I was looking for cool Mass effect art on google and there it was starring me in the face lol

Nice. Pretty damn accurate too, lol.

Lol, I remember when I killed Wrex.

Boom! Headshot!

Yes, yes, bravo. That was indeed quite an impressive feat of writing.

But.......Had her uterus removed? That means Meanie's going to quite literally be fucking her stomach. Wouldn't it have been more efficient to just get rid of the ovaries?

EDIT:

The only reason I bring this up because if you don't think a fifteen-inch monster is going past the cervix......she must be made of rubber or something, lol. I wasn't being a dick (on purpose, anyway)

He won't be effing her stomach, she doesn't have one. They did alot of freaky shit to her. So they removed alot of things. I was gonns put that they removed her large and small intestine.She doesn't need to eat, but the proteins and nutrients that she gets from whatever she consumes turns into energy, she won't digest food.They experimented alot on her.And woman's uterus do get removed for medical purposes.Besides.............he would have ripped right through her if she were to still have her uterus.

Would you rather I put that her ovaries were removed in order to make it sound better for you?

Edit: I'll just change it so that her ovaries were removed so as not to make this seem difficult.And wasn't being mean, just saying.Aaaannnddd...the uterus can be removed and the cervix can be left within the body.

Editx2: There, changed it.Deal with it. Love you*fucks Raz and runs away quickly*

Lol, apparently you're right; I didn't catch the full drift of the experiments they did on her.

I'm aware of the procedure to remove a woman's uterus (hysterectomy, right?). Sorry if my question was out of the blue, I just never RPed having sex with a woman who had no uterus. Or at least, revealed that she had it removed. In my defense........I was surprised.

But, thanks for clearing that up.

EDIT:

Lust, you didn't have to change your post. I wasn't trying to be an asshole, you just caught me off-guard was all.

No problem. And yes its hysterectomy.The procedure for it can result in three different ways.I won't go into detail.They removed her uterus just because they thought she wouldn't need it and it would be a hindrance in case something happened to her and also just because they could. But I still changed it....unless...you want me to put it back as it was? Her cervix remains =^-^=. Now, the main question...for me......should she be a virgin..or no?

Well, she's your character, you're the only one allowed to do with her as you wish. I won't have any qualms one way or the other; I actually feel kind of bad for Nova to have to go through such heavy experimentation. Wonder what she was like before that happened.

But the rationale is good (for a bunch of bastard scientists anyway); what are the chances a (admittedly introverted) cyborg woman would have kids?

She was three when they started on her and as the years past, they kept on going, working on her strengths and weaknesses.Little by little she was changed, things removed and replaced. I wanna say, if her uterus had been removed, that she had it removed at the age of twelve or so, perhaps older.If she were to still have her uterus and ovaries, then she would be just like Android 18 from Dragon ball Z and yes...have babies =^-^=.

and Dammit...now I'm change it back.Thanks *smooches*

Edit:When did the words ass and hole, ever leave my lips.You are not. Sometimes I feel surprising or confusing partners so i try to make it easy.But you are not an asshole.Assholes wouldn't have joined this rp.

I know you never said it, Lust, but at times I feel like I say things in the wrong way, when all I try to do is pose an honest query. So, I try to make sure that the person I'm asking understands my true intention. That's all; it's me, not you.

It was honest, though I felt perhaps you were confused or seemed disturbed by it.That's how I saw it.

But let us just forget about it and talk about something else.like say....

The new suit that Meanie is going to get for Nova.

Fair enough; it was just a combo of confusion and surprise, was all.

Oh? *quirks eyebrow* So him fucking her senseless isn't enough? Now he has to buy her a new suit? Well, he could always just steal one, I guess; not like there's anyone brave enough to take him on. Well, with the exceptions of you, Sanoci and the brainless Raiders.

She stole that suit from the Outcasts and it had helped her alot. Theres no other like it.She has to get it repaired. Besides, did he have to rip the groin part, couldn't he have taken the tiny sec of removing it from her and in slipping.She can't walk around with her cunt and ass flashing about.

Edit:Gonna do a quick 20 min, Zumba workout, be back.

Um.....he's Big Meanie? *shrugs*

Well, they're going to be alone for the most part; we can have them run into an Outcast base (lord knows they were scattered all over the place in the game).

*sighs* Big Meanie...is such.....a meanie...poo...=P.

Oh God, don't remind me of those damn bases.

Well, if she got the suit from the Outcasts, that's the only way I can see it happening without a lot of risk to having her - as you put it - "cunt and ass flashing about"

It would be a miracle if they happen to have another one.Though she may...no....will make Big Meanie go in and find one, that or get rid of everyone.As I put it, "cunt and ass flashing" will so not be helpful whenit comes to searching for a new suit, especially since people will just stare.

Fighting? Give him clearance to kill everyone and the base can be searched to their heart's content.....might even have himm clear out Fort Independence, lol. Surely they would have a suit there.

Okay...he can kill everyone inside.Hopefully it won't lead to another lust rage or anything.And Fort Independence sounds interesting..........will hold that off for another time, IF they are still together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom