Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout 3 RP OOC/RP Update/Summary on 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fallout 3 RP OOC

Right now love a post from Lustful, but this is me bored since not rping much atm.

Also would you prefer we got all competitive ooc just for something as simple as rping? Sano is bored and needs some type of action right now. Imagine things will be fun once they fight, though admittedly it'll take something huge for him to really ally with anyone

Yeah, Massacre's not really someone I see getting all 'buddy-buddy' with anyone. Meanie's not even following Nova because he likes her - he does find her incredibly sexy and hot, but that's different - he's just following her because she piqued his interest.

I only posed that as a scenario, though; it's unlikely Meanie would want to be friends (or allies) with him, unless - like Massacre - there was a HUGE incentive. His rationale? Friend/ally =/= enemy, hergo, no real fighting occurs. For him, that's boring beyond all levels of comprehension, lol.

At best you get a dynamic rivalry between them with brawls near death. At the very worse you have Hakon personally seeking you out with his mad tracking skills, which considering he not some gung-ho kill everyone type of individual unless profits are connected. Overall the idea sounds nice still, but damn do we need more rpers. Feel like our rpcs will be the center of entertainment xD

To much fucking quoting...but I posted and LOVE YOU GUYS. Sorry I don't post until around this time, since I work most of the morning till the afternoon.

And....this question will be asked later on.Like I said, Nova will be forced to engage with Meanie and Hakon. If...by chance they are together, then obviously you guys can tag team her.Also, a few of the Brotherhood of Steel soldiers will be there watching her progress. IF together, I will give you guys the go ahead and choice to either kill her or just extremely wound or, simply snatch her while she's weak and fight off the Brotherhood.

Now, I'm also debating on having the Enclave barge in, grab her, re program her again, sick her against the Brotherhood and go after you guys.To many choices.But yes. later on, I will ask if you guys would want to kill Nova, or no.I'm giving the okay on this.

And I get the feeling that once people see how the rp is going between just five rpers will get them to join. I can't just keep making more and more characters, dammit, since its cheating.

Give you credit managing the characters you have right now, be a pity if this placed cannot bear fruit by gaining more players. At least 10 users in total would suffice honesty, even if its 2 rpcs per user. Hopefully all of us can rp with ya a lil more tonight, if not would be understandable waiting on each of us xD

The idea of Nova going all terminator sounds intriguing, curious how that will go. A route could see is somehow Big Meanie developing feelings for her, but who really knows other than Raz.

Time and patience, hopefully that would be good enough and finally will get more rpers.

And yeah, I can see that. Though Raz did say that Meanie doesn't like her, he was just curious. Like a kitten.He's like a cat, though curiousity will get him into loads of trouble.And about to give you some loving alright.

Oh, he likes her, just not in the 'I love you with all my heart and soul' way.

Though who knows.......Maybe having his full past revealed to him at the Citadel will change him. Maybe it won't. Maybe he'll never even get there (catching a 50-cal bullet in the face isn't exactly good for his health, lol) but we won't know till we get there now will we? :p

Though I have to say, the kitten analogy is funny. And I too, give you props, Lust, for playing as many characters as you do. Hope someone can come along and help lessen the load.

Trust me, 5....6 years of practice has helped lots and its I'm pretty good at keeping track and organizing, so its not biggie, though I do want to be fair and give others a chance to rp with one another and not have me take and play with everyone.

And he is like a kitten.Pet him the right him and he'll purr, right? xD. And I doubt he even knows how to spell love except for when he kills something I think.

*pokes his head in*

Well I have to say it shows.Cause I can keep track of a lot of characters, but I don't think I could keep them all straight like you do if I had to actually use them as an actual RP character.

You'll get the hang of it after a while.Trust me.At first I was like everywhere, trying to properly quote and sink my characters to the proper partner I would rp with.

LOL I realize Lustful is like a toy and everyone must share her equally. At the moment I am curious wtf would happen if the Enclave makes an appearance. Undoubtedly them and the Brotherhood would be the only factions capable of making even Hakon have a temporarily alliance with Meanie.

For now I just chuckle picturing how the slavers in paradise falls are reacting to a mutant unlike anything they ever encountered. My mind works that way oddly enough, picturing it like in a movie or game. For example re-scripting shit to have the lone wanderer watching this in the background.

So Lustful, I got a question. A few of them actually. Have you gotten any more PM's from the person who griped about the DC being changed to Capital Wasteland? And uh..... how are you liking the wolf-riding concept? Caravaners do things differently, don't they?
-.-'

You too huh Sanoci? I always envision everything I write in the form of a movie. Camera angles and everything lol.

No, no pm's from the little whiner. People can be so immature about small details such as that.It was one tiny details, GAWD. And I like the wolf riding *snickers*concept. And all caravaners just have a Brahmin with them to lug their things and the caravans consist of just the salesman and a body guard or two and nothing else.They don't ride on the Brahmin either, but its good to change things up, since I know that in the game, technically, your character can't ride on teh animals, but friend them none the less.

Redking6 said:
You too huh Sanoci? I always envision everything I write in the form of a movie. Camera angles and everything lol.

Way too imaginative for my own good. Thankfully I block out the mind scarring ones <.<

Bet the lone wonderer is like "What the fuck did I just walk into_Okay, whatever, crouch and sneak, crouch and sneak." Crouches and sneaks.

and by the way, that's me through out the whole game. Crouched, since I have the Chinese stealthy suit and I sneak, beacause I love to ninja, haha.

Sanoci said:
Way too imaginative for my own good. Thankfully I block out the mind scarring ones <.<
Funny, I always imagine everything I write as an anime-style movie (no, not a weeaboo). Even this one that I'm writing now; and I must say, the images are AWESOME.

And way too imaginative? Puh-leese; there's no such thing in my eyes.

Have to agree with Razgriz on that one...No such thing, though sometimes my overactive imagination can get a little weird at times lol.

Lol, this is true for me as well. But then you can that weirdness and turn into something made of 3P1C W1N. Hergo, the statement stands XD

OMFG.Just as I'm about to post, I preview my post...and guess who decides to make a post now.....Raz...thanks Raz.I was waiting for you and decided, nah, I'll post now.And Baam...you decided to post *glare*

lol...True, true. Can't really argue with that argument. Especially once hergo is used xD

Hergo.......The ultimate powerhouse word!

It's life way of saying "I have a fuckton of nukes. Your argument has been, is, and always will be.....invalid", lol

EDIT:

Love the Krogan Childhood poster, King. Where'd you find that?

*in Grunt voice* FEEL THE BLOOD RAGE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom