Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout 3 RP OOC/RP Update/Summary on 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fallout 3 RP OOC

I would be interested in joining the RP. There's quite a lot of posts to read through to try and catch up with it all... would someone perhaps wish to give me a brief summary to bring me up to speed with it all?

We'd be happy to have you aboard (we need more people, so feel free to make a profile if you want)

I'll try to give a summary as best I can:
Two strangers - the characters of Orin and Princess - were the initial characters of this story; they met up after one followed the other to see where they were going. One more - Pick, located already at the city of Megaton - met Orin and Princess at the town itself. Orin and Princess already heard the (admittedly crude) shouts of Big Meanie, but they couldn't see him. Big Meanie then wandered off a fair distance and got into a fight with a Yao Guai - the fight ended with the bear running away, Big Meanie giving chase to kill it. Evenutally, everyone got to know to stay away from the big brute as he tackled the bear and beat it to within an inch of its life before killing to devour the entire thing.

After some of the people tried talking to him, they found his attitude insufferable and left him to his meal. After some more bantering, a third female entered the scene, hearing the stories of Big Meanie and trying to locate him for answers pertaining to her own past........seeing as my guy wore some rather useless Brotherhood Power Armor, she (correctly) assumed that he belonged to that organization. After BM suffered an intense flashback of his previous life, he and Nova teamed up to discover what they were in their previous lives. Now everyone is kind of going their own separate ways, trying to locate whatever it is they're looking for.

Hope this helps.

Sorry. I'm gonna post, I had to Zumba first, since I've been neglecting my exercise.Give me a moment and I'll get a reply up.

Oh and Grayditch.....I wanna say...perhaps a day or so away, depends on how many Raiders or other wild animals we come across.

You know...I never thought about if bloatflies and Fire ants get along. I would think that they don't, mostly because the fire ants first reaction to anything other than another fire ant is well to hurl fire at it.

Its cool Lustful, only glad people are still around. Been trying to advertise your rp and hopefully you're ready for some fun at Paradise Falls. Hakon coming to town xD

I saw.....and I hope Hakon is prepare for a rather perky, happy, killer like Slash. Maybe I should have put in her profile about hammers. She loves hammers.......and nails.....anf fingers......she'll hammer nails through ones fingers......or simply hammer said fingers.....meh.

And thanks for advertising.I'm trying my best as well.

Yup.

And dammit Razgriz, just as am about to reply and working on a post, you decided to reply.Damn you you sweet sexy thing you xD.

Shit....read your post Raz and now......now I'm debating in having Nova be a bitch, pretend to submit, only to punch out and bodily throw Big Meanie off her, kick him in the gut with her good metal leg and walk off huffing in anger, yet slightly turned one or simply let him ravish her and submit there and now and enjoy some big dick. Decisions, decisions....hmmmm....??

Oh dear, now you've just made it harder for Mikael to stop. One rule: Never tell him something's dangerous.

Just a humorous little note, lol.

Raz I think after our bruisers should soon meet after Hakon leaves paradise falls. Maybe he kills his target, granted doubtful since this is a Regulator with a Paladin mentality.

That'd be good, Sano; after they potentially satisfy their sexual appetites, I'd imagine they'd both be ready for combat again. Hehehe, can't wait.........Probably be the first time in a while Meanie's Psychotic Berserker trait will go active.

Hehehe, yep; I imagine they'll each get some good hits on each other, but it will even out to a stalemate (the first time, anyway)

Razgriz said:
Hehehe, yep; I imagine they'll each get some good hits on each other, but it will even out to a stalemate (the first time, anyway)

We both know " technically "your guy is at a disadvantage with the tools in my arsenal. At the very least I want it predetermined to be a stalemate to build up the eventual rematch, that way no one being all competitive and whatnot. An introduction via violence xD

Sanoci said:
Razgriz said:

We both know " technically "your guy is at a disadvantage with the tools in my arsenal. At the very least I want it predetermined to be a stalemate to build up the eventual rematch, that way no one being all competitive and whatnot. An introduction via violence xD

That's what I was kind of going for; arsenal-wise, yes, you have my guy beat. I won't deny that. The stalemate for their first encounter will make the rematch (or rematches, as I see it) that much more entertaining for them, as I'm sure neither has faced such a powerful adversary before.

Not saying it should happen, but just imagine if they decided to team up. Everyone in the Wasteland's fucking screwed! XD

Regardless the fights would be LEGENDARY!!!

Need to be like them vs an Uber Behemoth or Deathclaw for such a tag-team. Would be intriguing in my opinion to see it occur, but who knows.

Oiyu, Lustful, I got a question. I was doing some reading up on FO3 history and found out that there is an extension of the game called Mothership Theta (I think it's Theta).
Anyway, it involves Aliens, adding a completely new slate of creatures to the roster. So, should Pick and Grant discover this mothership, or should we leave it be?

Just a little note, razer, (not trying to be a know-it-all asshole, so I apologize if it comes across as that), but it's 'Mothership Zeta'.

Razgriz, I honestly don't care if you're a know-it-all asshole. If you know it, tell me. I don't bite much, and love to know whether I'm right or wrong. Thanks Raz.

FUCK THOSE ALIENS IN THE FACE =>-<=. Sorry,I just hated those aliens....but I did love the lazzahz,pew pew. And awww,San, Raz, how cute for you two to get along. Later on when nova and meanie reach the citadel,I'm gonna have it that nova is basicly taken without meanie being informed or told. They'll lie to him saying she wants to stay and that her body is severly damaged,but in truth there gonna try to reprogram her. Perhaps meanie and hakkon should expect a fight from her,though she's forced to be hostile against them,

Well, when you have two guys that love a good fight, how can they not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom