Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout 3 RP OOC/RP Update/Summary on 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fallout 3 RP OOC

Awww...look at all of you getting along. Brings tears to my eyes. And Nova will only attack if provoked,though miracle she didn't full out attacked Mr. Big Meanie.

And razerwing,did you want to run into that one kid who asks for help about the fire ants or run into him and ignore him and presume him dead upon arriving.

I wanna help the kid out. I always had good karma going my way until I learned Cannabalism, went to Megaton, and shot Moriarty in the face with a laser rifle. Then things started rolling down hill....
But, I digress. Let's help the kid out. It should mean Pick will either ditch, or start to enjoy killing those bastard fireants.

Sanoci: Hmmm.... Okay. Hey, if someone puts bounty on you, but you kill that person, is the bounty still on? Just wondering because I just remembered the guy with the glasses and a white suit in Megaton. The guy who tries to get you to blow up the bomb.

In game its still on, but realistically probably not granted there not too much communication in the waste so it might take a while until one learns they are not getting the caps.

The maid manor has been in active for sometime now. I'm still working on re opening it though reopen restart.

And I can't to see bounties flying. Keep your fingers hidden and your ears as well XD.

Lustfull_Sin said:
The maid manor has been in active for sometime now. I'm still working on re opening it though reopen restart.

And I can't to see bounties flying. Keep your fingers hidden and your ears as well XD.

Just mentioning it none the less, Mutants in the West Coast don't lose their primary sex organs. That mean watch out for reports of mutie rape, luckily all are sterile so no one can get pregnant xD

At the very least do not be surprised if Three-Dog makes mention of some huge masked individual is cleaning up the wastes one body bag at a time. A ton of controversy will be triggered with his appearance. Might need to make an example out of a Behemoth to prove it. Shit Will Get Real when he makes his arrival.

Well, there won't be any caps coming from me. I'm saving a bullet for Mr.Burke's face. When I get the chance, I'm going to take him out back and...... my Magnum will be very happy.

Oh my god. I love you.....not literally, but metaphorically speaking, but its a strong metaphorically speaking. Like a bromance kind of way, though I'm a chick. Bronies perhaps.*Shrugs* I'm high on sugar, so sue me.

And I might make an Enclave soldier profile.Gotta have more badies in there, though I might make perhaps two, siblings or none, though one of them isn't so much of an asshole. He/She would like to help rather then fuck over everyones lives.

I updated the first post and replaced DWC with The Capital Wasteland like in the game because someone had to send me an annoying pm.Name will not be given.

So there. A rule has been added as well and mentioning about introducing things from other Fallout games has been said and has been allowed permission.

Just read your profile, Sanoci. Nicely done; Big Meanie will enjoy a brawl with that behemoth.

I bet you will and soon I will get that post in when I can. Alot of hw, but it shall be a great opening xD

Edit: Have fun with my first post

Loved your opening; that poor female Raider, lol.

And I don't think Mr. Massacre will have much trouble finding Big Meanie; he's not exactly the quiet type, haha.

But he isn't the target yet per say. A nice little bounty would influence him more, you know causing problems and etc. Won't lie we need to recruit more rpers to this, seems so small in numbers with the number of people on this site. Maybe Lustful can use her charm to draw some peeps in.

Regardless glad liked my opening, figure it needed to be mind blowing for an entrance.

Okay....I have come to a slight...pickle when it comes to Paradise Falls. As everyone knows, children are involved, the youngest age being around...8...or so..if I'm not mistaken. I, do not wish to have any explicit detail in regards to a young child being abused, sexually or physically. Since the cut off age here in Bluemoon is 13, I think it would be best that the youngest being found in Paradies Falls are thirteen year olds. That, or no mention of children should be done what so ever. Anyone have an opinion on this. I wanna stay in line with rules and not have to get this rp shut down before it could even get off the ground.

and Sanoci..I'll try to use some charm. Cookies? Everyone loves fresh backed cookies.That's charming coming from a woman =^-^=

Another option (that I see, anyway) is that we have the young children, but the scenes they're in......nothing happens to them. That is to say, no abuse of any kind is written (it can be mentioned that they are 'disciplined', but that would be it. Eulogy Jones, for example, would say he uses the proper methods to 'discipline' the children if they get out of line. But it would go no further than that.) Just my two cents

I was thinking that as well.Well thinking alot of things truth be told.I guess we can do that.I'll put it in the rules for all to see. And oh God, just put up the longest post ever.Introduced two more characters and now I'm playing five woman...........I'm awesome XD.

Yes, you are indeed awesome; I want to play more characters, but if I introduce too many, I can get things confused pretty easily. So I will completely be the anti-thesis of awesome and play a shitty single character. I apologize in advance.

But........wonder how Elephant will react to someone two feet taller and three times his weight coming near him, haha. Not right away, obviously, but later; poor Mouse, haha.

Poor Mouse? She deserved it.Thinking she can leave.No one leaves Paradise Falls...unless its to find more Slaves.

And I get this feeling Elephant might shit his pants or something........maybe he'll try to kick Big Meanie's ass first...if that doesnt' work, his shit his pants....while getting his body dismembered by said ass kicker.

Sorry if I mentioned Paradise falls in my post, but lets face it we all know its a location in the Captial Wasteland. With the nature of the site I am actually surprised its not a main location, considering its the haven for evil alighed characters and hell in-game they treated you well like how megaton treats you if very good. Anywho there no problem with that request, seen how there might be issues obviously.

Lustful: Will you be baking them with only an apron on. Sweets and Sexy at the same time for advertisement xD. Hope you liked my opening post, might produce another tonight. I would have more rpcs, but I enjoy putting more work into just one plus I get busy.

Edit: Hakon needs to visit Paradise falls now, maybe he can get a piece of those new rpcs ;)

I LOVED YOUR OPENING. I might ask to make child threads or whatever like the bluemoon brothel in order to keep the rp organized.

And I think void and slash might like a new face. And no prob in mentioning paradise falls,since it gave me the idea to make two new faces.

Lustfull_Sin said:
I LOVED YOUR OPENING. I might ask to make child threads or whatever like the bluemoon brothel in order to keep the rp organized.

And I think void and slash might like a new face. And no prob in mentioning paradise falls,since it gave me the idea to make two new faces.

Don't think they want to give the mutant the excuse to sex them up. Though it bizarre that there are Super Mutants with genitalia. None the less we need more people, that much is clear. Not 100% if an open rp based on a series would get its own section, regardless need more people for activity before giving the mods a reason to do it.

Glad you enjoyed the opening though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom