Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout 3 RP OOC/RP Update/Summary on 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fallout 3 RP OOC

Being a veteran to the fallout series from FO1 to New Vegas. I am curious do you guys need or want a mutant. It seems to be plainly humans and think the rp could use another element. Is it only East coast muties or can someone bio wise describe a mutant from the west roaming/setting shop here?

Well, to be fair, my guy is a Mutant in some respects, but you're right it is mostly humans. You'd have to talk with Lustfull_Sin about Western Muties, but I don't see a problem with including Mutants from other settings.

DO IT. It'll be interesting to read. I still have new vegas in its wrapping....sad. but yes,go ahead,I do not mind,anything to spark up this rp. I might add that to the in game rules and allow characters and such from other games.

Addendum: The original Fallout was f**king awesome......just wanted to throw that out there.

There was a distinct difference between fallout 3 version of Super Mutants and the majority. The heavily modified strain of FEV which created these mutants resulted in a new strain of super mutants which, in addition to becoming sterile, grow much larger and stronger as they age. For the west coast while some of them can be rather stupid, in general they are more intelligent and civilized than their distant Vault 87 cousins in the Capital Wasteland. Their skin is also darker than that of their east-coast counterparts.

I dare ask what has happen to 87 in this setting? If there hasn't been any real source I could easily see a more militarized Super Mutant that had experience in the Master army very capable in bringing conflict into the East. If eradicated without stating what occur could see my guy going through a purge of the garbage breed. Lastly is the possibility of him being a Bounty Hunter, tracking down people since its less governed here with no NCR presence.

Like to run through my ideas/concepts before doing anything, mostly to see your opinion Lustful.

Edit: Can we only have fallout 3 based weapons? For example in New Vegas one person in particular made a Vertibird sword from the blade coming from one. I just picture the sight of a scary masked mutan hunting you down with a large sword.

I will would like to see the ideas you have Sanoci.

And also since the rp is just starting out, I haven't done nor has anything been done to the Vaults.Its basically as if you personally is starting the game a new...more or less. Vault 87 exists though has not been touched or explored......I have yet to enter that damn place since I have the tendency to freaking quest around........FUCKING ALIENS.

Ahem:

Since I will allow, in a sense merging setting and characters from the other fallout games into this rp, I will allow the weapons the intergrate as well and to make it fair. I just want to make sure everything comes out pretty well and doesnt seem...confusing....or contradictory.....*Shrugs*

The only time I ever encountered mildly none stupid humans was taking up the Reilly's Ranger's Quest. Though still dumb sounding, they had some sense to themselves and were able to communicate to each other. I personally do not know about the Mutants from the NV game, so forgive me for that lack of knowledge.

Also....I might throw in a Ghoul or two. I know that in FO3 there are no females mutants. Are there any female mutants in the other games or is that a no. If not, how interesting would it be to introduce one, though I know I will need to explain alot as to why she exists and how she came to be...might be to much work for me, but I will keep my own idea in mind.

Lustfull_Sin said:
I will would like to see the ideas you have Sanoci.

And also since the rp is just starting out, I haven't done nor has anything been done to the Vaults.Its basically as if you personally is starting the game a new...more or less. Vault 87 exists though has not been touched or explored......I have yet to enter that damn place since I have the tendency to freaking quest around........FUCKING ALIENS.

Ahem:

Since I will allow, in a sense merging setting and characters from the other fallout games into this rp, I will allow the weapons the intergrate as well and to make it fair. I just want to make sure everything comes out pretty well and doesnt seem...confusing....or contradictory.....*Shrugs*

The only time I ever encountered mildly none stupid humans was taking up the Reilly's Ranger's Quest. Though still dumb sounding, they had some sense to themselves and were able to communicate to each other. I personally do not know about the Mutants from the NV game, so forgive me for that lack of knowledge.

If you remember Fawkes, more are similar to that mutie.

FNV_super_mutant_master.png

That is alright, though I implore you try the older games if you ever get the opportunity. They were quite fun despite the inferior graphics back then. Curious would you prefer some Predator in appearance looking Super Mutant as someone to trigger some alliance with the East Coast muties or serve as this new addition to Littlehorn & Associates who has taken a liking to mutilating Regulators for sport while targeting anyone of note?

Also yes compared to F03 the super mutants originating from Mariposa[ west coast] are sterile, but they do not lose their sexual organs, although they do lose their secondary sexual characteristics, such as breasts. In contrast, East Coast super mutants lose all visible sexual characteristics making them asexual like.

Well, there was that one Super Mutant in that military installation that wore a wig (a very retro-style one at that), but that was really the only indication of a gender......besides her name (sorry if I sound vague, I'm trying not to give spoilers)

...>.>.....<.<.......=T-T= But I want to have boobs....dammit.....

And I have yet to meet Fawkes, like I said, I have yet to explore the Vault in which he resides.I need to get to that as soon as possible.And I am determined to get the games, though slowly, since rent and bills prevent me at times from purchasing thins I want, not need. And inferior...please...I still rape the hell out of my FF8 and 9 game.

And for the idea of having the Mutant join Littlehorn or not is truly up to you. The rp will be twisted up in a way that is will keep everyone on their toes no doubt either those beings be good, evil or neutral. Rps always need an extremely evil guy don't they. I you like I can make a few Ghouls and have them associate themselves with your said Mutant if you like. They will all not be just female, since I need to get in the habit of playing as male characters again.

I think you'll like Fawkes; first time I met him/her, my jaw dropped. That's all I'm sayin'. But you're right about the graphics being excellent; the psuedo-isometric view was another strong point of that game. Not to mention the story itself was very nicely done. One of my favorite all time games for the computer, not gonna lie.

Oh, wow, it's been a while since I've played FO3. I can't believe I completely forgot about Daniel Littlehorn; never did figure out what he did with those ears, lol. Then again, they're probably just an inventory, see who killed who and the like. Maybe Mikael will be swayed into joining Littlehorn himself, hehehe. Hope Nova likes having him as an enemy (unless she plans to join as well)

Enemy or Ally, she'll still be a good opponent for him, since there is no one else like her. And like the Regulators, they just collect them to show their bad assness. I went with Regulators maybe next time I'll go with Littlehorn just to walk a bit on the wild side.

And now I really need to get the game....though....I'm not a PC player unfortunate to say, could never get into that, nor do I have a desktop, which is convinient for me.

Also......Nova is not Mikael's keeper.He may do as he pleases, though as of now, they need each other just to answer a few questions.Once that's over, Mikael can choose to ditch her if he wants.

Guess I know which route I will be taking now. Judging by the profile for Big Meanie there will be alot of brawls between them . Great my character is going to have that ominous presence like the Terminator with the scary appearance like Nemesis from resident evil and some influence from Predator xD

Lustful its up to you on the ghouls though, not 100% how my character will react even with allies. Granted he isn't some deathclaw, he is an experience former soldier from The Master army. I'll need to build the profile asap.

..........your character won't have the terminator theme song going now will he. That would be awkward XD.

Lustfull_Sin said:
..........your character won't have the terminator theme song going now will he. That would be awkward XD.

No but Michael Myers theme from Halloween could work. Dunno need to find good 50s tunes that fit with fallout.

Edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUc2VvTtpsA&feature=fvst

This might work regardless I'll try to add my profile tonight, have hw from college

Ah man. That song just got me jiving and groovin a bit. Jeepers,creepers...where'd you get them peepers. Love that song.

And do take your time. Your education is more valuable them getting a profile made and posted.

Hehe, looking forward to brawls between Big Meanie and your guy, Sanoci. This is going to be fun.

Oh good,Nova won't be around to reffuree said brawls then. Not like you guys will need me,though it would be interesting to see Nova and Meanie brawl as well as her agaisnt your charrie Sanoci.

Hey, I have a few questions. First, is Vault 87 the one you start out in, with the huge cockroaches, or is that another vault? And second, has anyone been to Grayditch recently? I forgot where that evil Professor was. The guy who designed the giganto-fire-ants.

You'll have to forgive me. I haven't played FO3 for a while, and I'm playing off of memory. And Lustfull, if you need help playing ghouls, I wouldn't mind. I need to get into playing multi-charas....

@ razerwing:

You start out in Vault 101; Vault 87 is where you meet Fawkes and get captured by the Enclave

The Professor is located in Marigold Station; his lab houses the entrance to the Ant Queen's chamber.

Should warn players that people who try to pk my rpc with no real reason will be crippled. Can't kill you without permission, but I surely can make you retire your character if you do not fight wisely. My mutie isn't going to go on some wanton slaughter, that is not how he works. Dunno just felt like should state that, plus he not some mass murderer who kills every person he spots.

Razgriz: Will admit it will probably be a fun rivalry, especially since my rpc never saw a freak of nature of a human like him.

Piled with hw still, but will try to get him going soon. Certain he'll do something awesome like butchering a raider band or a mini-squad of talon mercs. Should be amusing if he enters a settlement with the way he dresses.

Thanks Razgriz. I appreciate the help.

Oiyu, Sano, just a question but how thick do you think Super Mutant skin and bone is? I remember that some were hard to kill, but I alwayshad The God Mode activated. Can't do that here, since we're emulating real life.

I'm asking because I'd like to be prepared incase we cross paths. Don't want my RPC to get broken, you know.

razerwing said:
Thanks Razgriz. I appreciate the help.

Oiyu, Sano, just a question but how thick do you think Super Mutant skin and bone is? I remember that some were hard to kill, but I alwayshad The God Mode activated. Can't do that here, since we're emulating real life.

I'm asking because I'd like to be prepared incase we cross paths. Don't want my RPC to get broken, you know.

Their skin is extremely tough/coarse , and their muscle and bone structure are enhanced well beyond the human norm. They can likely shrug off wounds made by lesser weapons such as knives and clubs. Try to remember they were design to be the ultimate soldiers. Usually don't see them with much protection cause in a way their skin is like leather armor as I see it.

Based on the games that my thoughts on muties. Unless you try attacking him or have a bounty, my rpc won't go after ya like a Terminator.

Sanoci: Lol, my guy actually did that; he was hungry and killed a group of Raiders just to raid their pantry (They were also shooting him, but he had some fairly stretched-out Power Armor covering him at the time. He's since discarded of that). I think Big Meanie will be surprised as well; the Super Mutants he fought in the past were dumb as rocks and couldn't speak worth a damn (with the exception of phrases like "I'll eat your bones when you're dead!" and strange, throaty laughs). But, not like my guy's any smarter; bit of a dipshit, but he's tough as nails.

Razgriz: That sounds very intriguing to be honest. Although my character will be about the paychecks like 75% of the time, your character will probably be a thorn in his side. That another fun feature, my rpc will be an expert tracker. Figure it will be one way he finds his targets, making him hard to avoid for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom