Is Blood Thicker than Water? (Razgriz and Ketsu)

"You're hardly a whore, Sahi; I believe the term you were looking for was slut" he then added, smiling as she told him he couldn't cum inside her. "I don't see why I can't cum inside; it's not like you can get pregnant. Besides, what's stopping me from filling that tight hole of yours with my thick seed? Care to tell me that, Sahi?" Of course, this wouldn't be just a one-time thing; he'd gladly fuck her whenever she needed it. What Sahi didn't understand was that he didn't force himself on other women; at least, until they were courteous enough to invite him into their bed. "Once? I hardly think so, Sahi; once you've had a taste of me and what I can bring, you'll ask me, nigh BEG me, for my rock-hard cock."

When she threatened him if he did cum inside her, he couldn't help but give a deep-throated laugh. "I'll regret it? Oh, do tell, Sahi; remember, I promised to fuck you so hard you wouldn't walk straight for three days, remember? I think three days might be a bit long for any form of vengeance don't you think?" He continued to rub her clit and pussy, his fingers increasing the forces and stimulating her most sensitive spots to get her to come again. Then she'd be ready for the main event.

"Once, J'arock. Only once. I'll shun you from my bed, you will not have me again after this time. You may think you will, but you won't. I won't have you more then once knowing your past." She sneers lightly, she knew all about him and the other woman, she actually had feeling for him, true feelings. Not just lust, but knowing he had bedded several other woman only agitated him, it was agitating her now, and not in a sexual way. "Nevermind, stop touching me." She says pushing his fingers away from her slick folds, she pulled her hand away from his cock. "Thanks for the fun, you can leave now. I'll finish the rest on my own. Go find one of your other woman to go fuck to get rid of your hard on." She was pissed, an jealous to no end, she wouldn't be a slut to him, nor anyone else.

She pulled away from him, crawling over her bed and to the other side of the room. "I'm asking you to leave now J'arock. Your attention is no longer needed." She says pointing at the door to her bedroom, telling him to leave now.

J'arock continued to stimulate her as she explained that he wouldn't have her again after this; when she told him that she knew his past, he just rolled his eyes. EVERYONE knew about his past; he had to do it, and boy was that a fucking blast! In more ways than one, of course. J'arock of course was oblivious to her feelings for him, thinking that she just needed a good fuck. Then the biggest surprise of all came when she pushed his hand away from her pussy and stop her treatment of his dick, demanding he stop touching.

When she told him to get out, he initially looked pissed, the Fire blood in him surfacing for a brief moment; however, it was replaced with a smirk. A fairly sadistic, devious smirk as he said, "Tch, fine by me, not like you'd be any good anyway." He realized his pants were in tatters, but he still had his tunic; besides, it wasn't uncommon during the Breeding Frenzy that he had to walk naked from house to house. Why bother wearing clothes when they're just going to get torn off anyway. He placed the tunic over his head, his erect prick sticking out through the split in the cloth, still ready to go. She wanted to guilt him over something he HAD to do, then he could play that game also. Ground-types usually weren't clever, but J'arock was a different kind; he was the replacement leader, he had to be clever.

He then said in a calm tone, as if completely unaffected by her denial of him, "If it's any consolation, Sahi, I haven't fucked anyone since the Frenzy over two years ago." he then said coolly, knowing that would throw her off. "I was actually hoping to take you as a mate for life, but I guess if you're going to get so hung up on my past, then we wouldn't be right for each other. Father's not going to be happy that I haven't found a mate of my own yet, but these things happen." He then shrugged his broad shoulders and said, "So, see ya later, I guess." He then started to lumber out of her room, clearly intent on leaving just as she asked. In truth, he really wasn't guilty about anything; he just didn't understand why she was so upset when it was his duty as one of five virile males to help save his people. But he wasn't lying about taking Sahipria as his mate; she was cool, collected, and not afraid to make a mess of the enemy. His kind of woman, in his books.

"As if you would ever take me as your mate." She hissed, she was pissed, she walked out from behind her bed and slammed the door behind him. "Stupid.. I'm upset because I like you." She said out loud, she figured he would be away from her door, that he wouldn't hear her. Tears welled up in her eyes, as she merely blinked them away she stood back up and made her way into her bathroom. She would not fall for his lies. Let someone else take care of him. Turning on the hot water, she needed to get his smell off her before it drove her crazy. She jumped into the shower washing his scent from her body, the feeling of him touching her.

She dried slightly, curling her towel around her hair as she went to her bed to curl up on it, she refused to cry over her feelings for him. It would be childish, she was anything but childish normally, but he could make her so angry, and jealous. She slammed her fist into her bed, gritting her teeth as she held back the tears in her eyes. She had wanted that one time with him, but knowing he had to have sex so much, and knowing he enjoyed it upset her. What id he did the same to her, when she got tired?

Unfortunately for Sahipria, J'arock was standing right in front of her door, feeling the cold blast of air run between his legs as she slammed it shut behind him. He heard her confess her feelings for him; now he actually did feel a little guilty. "So she likes me, huh? Hmm, guess I just have to show her how much I like her as well. The Ground-type way." He was about to go back in when he heard the shower running, making him pause. When she came back out, he could hear her flop on the bed and another noise; he guessed she hit the bed in her frustration.

Eventually, he had enough; she wanted to cry, well, she could decide after he'd told her what he needed to tell her. Raising a massive foot, he kicked the door in, making it cleave off its hinges as he stormed over to her bed. If there was one thing he hated, it was beng implied that he was a liar. Ground-types never lied; they could do just about anything, and were strong enough with themselves to admit their faults.

He flipped her onto her back, forcing her to look in his face. "Sahi, look at me, look at me.........I am not lying to you. I think you're the woman for me; you're brave, fearless, and not afraid to make a mess of the enemy. Not to mention you've always had my back, even when things went sour. I want you, Sahi.....only you, no one else. I know the Frenzy wasn't an entirely wholesome time, but it needed to be done. If you're upset with my enjoyment of it, know this......Every Ground-type is a hedonistic bastard like me. It's just part of our nature; but dammit, I want you and I won't stop until I have all of you, mind body and soul!"

"How do I know you won't get tired of me if I cant satisfy you and you go off to fuck someone to fix it?" She asked looking up at him, tears in her eyes as she gritted her teeth, she didn't want to cry. "I would never be able to satisfy you like you need, you have to remember I've never done this, I wouldn't know what to do, and I wouldn't be able to take you more then once. What then?" She asks staring up into his face. "Huh?" She asks, she knew struggling would get here no where but maybe a bunch of bruises and a couple of broken bones. "You have my mind, and you have my soul J'arock. But I won;t give you my body until I know you won't ever leave me."

"Sahi, why are you being so difficult?" he growled, keeping her pinned to the bed. "I just told you I went two years without fucking someone; I didn't approach because I thought you hated me! I don't approach things I don't have a hope of winning! That's part of our warrior training! Pick your battles! If you wanted me, you should have told me!" He then sighed and eased off the pressure a little, but not enough to let her go.

He then said, his eyes gazing directly into hers to reinforce the steadfastness of his resolve before reciting the Oath of Sanctity, the highest degree of promise that one Brawler could give to another, "Sahipria......I, J'arcok dwe Azurl, Son of P'jert, Prince of the Beacon village Brawlers, swear in the name of Almighty, under the banner of the Six Tribes Flag, that I will never betray you. You are mine and I am yours......forever." He then gave a slight sigh, knowing what he did was no small feat; he would be glad to make Sahipria his one and only and this Oath proved it. "Are you happy now?"

(She better be happy, that was a big thing J'arock just did, lol)

Sahipria finally let her tears flow from her eyes as he finished the Oath, she knew what that would mean. "J'arock... thank you.." She mumbled before leaning up the best she can. "I'm sorry J'arock, I've never hated you, I don;t know why you would ever think that, sure. We've had our differences. But I don't hate you at all." She told him while looking up into his eyes. "Unpin me and make love to me, hard rough love J'arock." She says with a soft smile.

She knew he wouldn't be able to make soft sweet love, not that she wanted that anyways. She wanted passion and she knew he would give her it. Her tears dried up but left clear streaks down her face, which she couldn't wipe away yet. She wanted to reach out and touch him, to kiss him, something they still hadn't done even with all of the touching a little while ago.

J'arock found himself oddly relieved to hear that Sahipria didn't hate him; though he wasn't the real sentimental type - he didn't get touchy-feely like a lot of Trainers would expect from a man - that didn't mean he was completely heartless. Well, now he was bound to her; not only would it make his old man happy, but now he would be happy and get to have sex. Seemed perfect in his book. Hearing her plea, J'arock's cock grew to its full twelve inches as he pulled off his tunic again, revealing his muscled upper body to his woman.

"Oh, don't worry, Sahi; I still have a promise to fulfill, remember? and while you might not be able to take me more than once at first, you will eventually. And besides, who says it's only your pussy that has to get stuffed with sperm? I wouldn't mind filling that mouth of yours and covering your breasts in cum, too." He wouldn't shove his cock up her ass; strangely enough he found the very thought of it revolting. He may be a savage warrior, but he had standards.

Positioning his cock at her tight entrance, he got ready to shove himself inside; he knew she wuld hurt, but Sahi was tough. "Here I come, Sahi!" he said as he shoved his length inside her, tearing her hymen and forcing the head of his cock through her ccervix to have his head rest snugly in her womb. He would give her a moment to adjust, then start pounding away. Without warning, he lifted her up and kissed her, his rough tongue exploring every inch of her mouth; he then started to thrust, making her bounce on his shaft as he began to fuck her.

Sahipria screamed as he shoved inside of her, ripping her hymen and pushing into her cervix in one push. Tears leaks out of her eyes once more from her pain, but he waited letting her adjust to his body. He then pulled her into a kiss, one that she had asked for. His tongue shoved into her mouth, exploring forcefully, it created moans, it wasn't much longer before he grabbed a hold of her hips and began to thrust into her. It still hurt causing whimpers of pain against his mouth.

He helped her bounce against on his cock, controlling her movements, soon enough it started to feel really good, her folds got very wet again after a few more thrusts and she was moaning loudly into his mouth. She pulled away from the kiss, her nails digging into his back. She knew she wouldn't make him bleed but it felt good to have her nails digging into his flesh. "Ohhh fuccckkk J'arock." Was all she could muster.

J'arock was careful to give her the hard pounding she'd requested without breaking her in half; true, he could have been gentler on the initial thrust, but that wasn't how Ground-types copulated. A Ground-type female's hymen was about twenty times thicker than a regular one, and as such required extraordinary force to penetrate: force only a fellow Brawler could provide. Hence the rough, direct insertion in Sahipria's virgin hole and continued hard pounding.

While Sahipria's nails didn't really hurt - they would leave small pocks on his skin at the very least - he felt them slightly; as she pulled away from the kiss, J'arock just smiled and said, "Yeah, you like being fucked hard, don't you Sahi? You like feeling your pussy stretched and pounded, I can it feel it in your body and hear it in your voice. Tell me, is my cock everything you wanted it to be?" He could feel her juices running down his length and sack, her body trying to lubricate itself against the massive intruder. A hand soon found its way to her breast, squeezing the flesh and teasing the nipple relentlessly.

As J'arock talked dirty to her she could only moan more with his hard prick deep inside of her wet pussy. His hand making it's way to her breast where he squeezed, teasing the nipple relentlessly. She could hardly think right now, with him pounding her harder then she had even thought, it was much better then she would have figured. "I do J'arock! I love your rock hard prick deep in me. Shoving me closer and closer to climax." Her groaned out louder.

Her back arched up slightly as she leaned up biting into his neck, she started to bit and suck on it. She needed a bit more and she would cum all over his cock, but she knew the fun between them was just starting. "J'arock! Just a bit more and I'll cum soon." She growled near his ear, she knew he would be able to feel her shaking and twitching under him.

Back
Top Bottom