New recruit (Maxy x Darknezz)

She had cum quite quickly....well...that suited Sasuke just fine. He really could't have held himself back much longer anyway. With one final hard thrust, Sasuke buried himself as deep into Hinata as he could go, his cock throbbing, before erupting with hot, sticky cum, the boy groaning out loudly as his hips twitched, spurt after spurt of cum escaping into Hinata's hot, tight body. "A-ah! F-fuck...so good...."

Hinata hoped that he wouldn't be upset that she had came so quickly but she couldn't help herself and she just felt him continuing to go. FEeling him cum in side of her Hinata then let him slide out as she went to his cock and licked all over it. Then Hinata put her hands around it as she sucked him off just to make him feel go a little more before kissing up his body and to his neck. When she got to his neck she jerked him off a little bit and cum flowed out of her pussy.

Sasuke kept cumming for a good while, much of his thick seed overflowing from Hinata's pussy and spilling out of her, onto her thighs, until she suddenly moved away from under him, the boy gasping as she licked it, coaxing more cum from him into her mouth, then grunted as she started jerking him, spilling yet more cum over her massive breasts, until Sasuke's orgasm finally subsided. "Nnnn.....ahh....fuck that was the best I've ever had...." He panted as his cock pulsed in her hands, softening a little, though not completely.

Mizuki looked up at him when he stopped cumming and she said. "B-best I have ever had....Only I have had" She said while taking his hand. "I-if this is what I suppose to be I am happy" She said smiling happily. Mizuki then touched the tip of his cock while kissing his lips softly.

"I'll make sure you have plenty more Hinata..." Sasuke grinned slightly as he took her hand, some of his cum dripping from her fingers. "I'm glad you're happy...I'll make sure you stay happy, that you can always be happy..." He smirked, then shivered as she touched his cock, leaning in to gently return her kiss. "Nnngnh...." His cock twitched in her hand, still semi-hard.

Hinata smiled while taking his hands and kissed him again saying. "th-thank you Sauske I-I r-really like you" She said. She didn't think she could say she loved him yet. She could say that but Hinata would not know if he would get upset or not. Hinata then got herself dressed with blush on her cheeks and unable to stand straight up yet.

Back
Top Bottom