New recruit (Maxy x Darknezz)

Hinata looked up at him smirking still but when he started grabbing her boobs without the bra in front of him. She then felt him all over her neck and she had to put her hands down his shirt. She was still shy but Hinata just followed her instincts. Hinata didn't want to be scared any more and she just want to do as she pleased and right now he was making her want to do a very bad thing running through her body/

Sasuke felt her hand sstarting to move down his shirt, feeling her fingertips starting to rub up against his muscular chest. "Mmm....that's it Hinata..." He bit gently on her neck, then started to kiss up it slowly. "Your instincts will make you strong....let them guide you...don't fight them..." He groaned slightly as he rubbed her panties a little harder, the other hand massaging her breast a little more roughly. God he couldn't wait to see them....to see all of Hinata in her naked glory....

Hinata felt him all over her body and she bit her lip. "M-make me strong?" She asked. She then felt him still rub on her panties. Hinata then looked down at him saying. "s-sasuke c-can I-I k-kiss you?" She asked. She had never kissed anyone and wanted to try it with Sasuke since he wanted to do it anyway,

"Of course you can kiss me....though don't ever ask my permission again. If you ever want to kiss me...then just kiss me. Don't ask, take what you want..." Sasuke grinned as he moved his mouth away from her neck, looking at her face. He moved in a little, but didn't bring his lips to hers, no...he was going to make her initiate the kiss. She had to take the first step by herself. If he forced everything on her then she would never learn to start taking what she wanted....and she had to learn that...she had to want to take the Hidden Leaf Village....

Hinata looked up at his face and she saw him stop.. But, when she noticed what he was doing she pushed herself into the kiss and it was really intense. When that happened Hinata pushed him back saying. "I-I want..." the kiss was amazing to her. She wanted more after that. Hinata then kissed Sasuke and she started adding tongue while rubbing into his shirt then into his pants. She wanted him and wanted him badly.

The kiss was somewhat more intense than Sasuke had expected. Honestly, he had expected her to stop at a little peck on the lips...but the first kiss she really threw herself into....still...to know he had stolen Hinata's first kiss from Naruto...it was a wonderful feeling. And then came the second kiss, Hinata's tongue suddenly thrusting into his mouth...Sasuke was only too happy to accept the gesture, thrusting out his own tongue in return. He shivered as her hand entered his pants, where a somewhat huge, throbbing hard erection was waiting for her nimble fingers.

Hianta felt his cock really hard and throbbing she blushed but shook her head of the shyness and continued to make out with him while she pulled down his pants then rubbed it. Hinata then put her other hand around his neck holding onto him in the make out while trying to make him orgasm a little bit

Sasuke groaned as Hinata pulled down his pants, then felt her fingers rubbing at his shaft. That felt good....she was really letting herself go now...absolutely perfect. "Nnnn.....yes....that's it Hinata..." He groaned as she kissed him again, his own hand lifting up out of her pants, reaching up to grasp them and pull them, along with her panties, down to around her knees, his hand then moving swiftly to directly rub at her pussy lips, his thumb teasing and rubbing at her clit.

Hianta looked up at him saying. "Y-ya ahh Sasuke making Hinata feel sooo good" She said. She then started kissing him again while letting her pants fall off o her. Hianta wanted him to be hers and she wanted her to make her a women. Hinata didn't want to stay shy all her life. That would only happen if she only chased after Naruto her whole life.

Sasuke slowly started to slide a single finger inside of Hinata's body, wiggling it around, as if giving her a teasingly small taste of what was to come. "Oh I'll make you feel even better Hinata...." He chuckled slightly, then suddenly turned them, pulling the both of them to the ground, Sasuke now laying ontop of her. The hand massaging her breast finally released it, pulling out of her shirt in order to yank it up and finally expose Hinata's breasts to both his eyes and the cold night air. "Good god....they're even bigger than I ever imagined..."

Hinata blushed feeling his fingers inside of her and when she was under him and he was on top she had her face turn red. "Th-they won't stop growing" She said. Hinata then felt cold and wanted him to cover her up and make her feel warm. She still wanted to have intimacy with him though even though she was a person that was shy right now Hinata was pushing herself. Hinata looked at his cock seeing how big it was andseeing how in love he was with her breast.

"Oh no? Well....I'm glad for it then..." Sasuke grinned slightly, then leaned down to flick his tongue across one of her nipples, one of his hands going to grasp at the soft flesh once again. "Nnn....I think we've played around enough don't you?" Sasuke shifted himself, causing the tip of his throbbing erection against the entrance of her pussy, teasing her before he pulled away again. "I think it's time you became the woman you were always destined to be Hinata...."

Hinata looked up at him saying. "U-umm I-I guess if you say so" she said and looked up at him she saw his erection. Hinata saw that it was HUGE she didn't know if it would fit but she trust ed. "Th-the women I was destined to be? and what women is thaT?" she asked.

"What women hm? Well....maybe we should find out" Sasuke smirked, bringing both hands to Hinata's breasts to squeeze them firmly, before starting to lower himself down, beginning to push the tip of himself into Hinata's pussy, parting her lips and beginning a slow, steady insertion. He knew she was almost certainly a virgin, but he wouldn't stop at her hymen, he was going to just keep on pushing and pushing until he was entirely inside of her, no matter how tight it got. Things had come too far for him to be denied now.

Hinata moaned loudly feeling him hold onto her breast. While looking down at his cock she almost screamed saying. "Ahhhh ahhh i-it hurts s-stop stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!1" She said. While moaning she tried to stop him but he just continued to feel him push and push more.

Sasuke grunted and groaned as his huge cock continued to slide slowly deeper into Hinata's body. He heard her screaming for him to stop, but he didn't, he just kept slowly moving, his cock was barely a quarter of the way in after all. His grip on her breasts tightened slightly, pinching at her nipples. It was taking a lot of his concentration to keep from cumming right there and then....god she was even tighter than he had expected, and her resistance, intentional or not, wasn't helping. For almost a full minute Sasuke lowered his body slowly, until finally their hips met, his entire cock having been forced into Hinata's body, where he now kept it, still aside from the occasional twitch.

Mizuki screamed still feeling him enter her more and more even when she asked him to stop but he just kept going. She then saw his entire cock inside of herself and she could feel every inch of him iniside of her. She watched him lower himself and she put her arms on his back knowing that it would be a little while until he could pull his cock out.

Sasuke growled as Hinata screamed, though whether it was due to her tightness or the fact she was screaming was impossible to tell. When she finally stopped and wrapped her arms around him, he just groaned in pleasure, his hands slowly beginning to massage at her breasts again, allowing her body to get used to the size of his cock and the sensation of it being inside of her. "Sometimes....you have to feel the pain to truly overcome yourself....the worst is over now....from here on..." He moved his hips, drawing his cock out of her just a little. "....the pain will be but a memory"

She felt the massage all over her breast and blushed but she wanted to become a women and he was turning her into one. Watching him and listening to hi speak she nodded saying. "O-over......a memory alright" She said. Hinata then felt him pulled back a little saying. "P-please make me into the women I was meant to become" She asked him shyly. HEr shyness was coming back but it only made her look sexier.

"Oh I will...don't worry..." Sasuke lifted his upper body to get a good look at her and smirked, then started to slowly pull back his hips, ever so slowly withdrawing his cock from inside of her body. "Nnn.....god you are tight Hinata...." He continued to pull back until only the head of his cock was left inside of her, then slowly thrust back inside, burying himself fully inside of her once more, his chest lowering down to rest on her own, squashing her breasts between them.

Hinatwa felt him pull back and she bit her lip saying. "mmmmmmm" She continued until his cock was out except for the head of his cock. Listening to him she nodded saying. "I-I w-was a v-virgin b-before this" she said. Hinata then felt him push back in and she began moaning again and again while looking at him lower on her breast.

"I had guessed as much..." Sasuke chuckled as she 'admitted' to being a virgin, it was certainly no surprise really. A girl this shy....she would probably have fainted had someone not semi-forced her into this and tried to let her make more of the moves. Well....that Hinata was gone now. Again Sasuke withdrew his cock from her almost entirely, then thrust back in, faster and harder this time. "Ahhh....do you feel the pleasure Hinata? The pleasure that only sex can bring?"

Mizuki watched him speak saying. "Y-ya ya ahhhh ahhhhhhhh i-it feels so good so good ohhh!" She moaned more and more she was enjoying this even though it was hurting as well the pleasure was taking over. She then held onto is tightly feel all of his cock hump her once more but harder and faster that time.

Sasuke grunted and groaned as he continued to thrust into Hinata's tight body, each thrust just a little harder, a little faster, than the last. "Nnngh...ahh...." He panted heavily as he was stretching his concentration to the limits. He was having to focus so much to keep himself from cumming in Hinata's tight body, but he was going to hold it until she finally felt orgasm herself....of course when she did cum...he would lost absolutely all control...

"ahhh ahh s-sauske I-I f-feel weird s-something is coming out!" She said while feeling herself release all over his cock. She didn't look to see what it was and just went with it. Mizuki then put her hands tightly around Sauske's arms and squeezed as it came out and he continued to hump her more and more.

Back
Top Bottom