Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some Long-Term roleplay partners {M/F} UPDATED 6/26/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaintedRose

Super-Earth
Alrighty so, welcome to my little search thread :3

~Really interested in looking for male partners to do romance/smut filled roleplays. Dominate males only

~My F-list
My RH

~I consider myself at least semi-lit, can give about a paragraph or 2 per post, however, I do not require a specific post size from you. All I want is something that I can respond do. So if you can give me a minimal of at least 4 sentences, you're good.

~Only things I will not do are game based, anime, movie based or book based roleplays, or play Cannon Characters.

~Please be able to get in at least one or two replies a day. Sometimes I will be patient enough to let it go to one or two per week if you can't get on daily

~Will only RP through PMs

~Will not Rp through IMs

~Will not play multiple characters

~I am interested in roleplaying anything that invloves fantasy, anthro, incest, and some realistic pairings. Always open for trying new things :)

~ Will now accept roleplays with furries/anthros

~No watersports, scat, rape, or vore

Hello. I'm interested in doing an RP with you. I looked at your Rabbit Hole. I'd like to dominate you with a macro cock and excessive semen, but I was wondering if you could add my kink into the mix. My number one kink is breast expansion. I was thinking my explosions of cum could make your breasts bigger. And I could start out with a normal sized cock and it grew each time you came, or I could start with a huge cock with no affect to your cum. Anyway, if you'd rather not include my kink, I'd like your character to at least have huge breasts. I'm up for just about any plot or character pairings. I guess I'd go for incest to give it that extra forbidden factor though. PM me with your answer even if its a no please.

I'd go with Brother/Sister, though I'd only play 1 brother, I don't really enjoy with the male number being higher than female, if its ok with you hit me up!

RafaleMace said:
I'd go with Brother/Sister, though I'd only play 1 brother, I don't really enjoy with the male number being higher than female, if its ok with you hit me up!

Alrighty :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom