Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some Long-Term roleplay partners {M/F} UPDATED 6/26/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaintedRose

Super-Earth
Alrighty so, welcome to my little search thread :3

~Really interested in looking for male partners to do romance/smut filled roleplays. Dominate males only

~My F-list
My RH

~I consider myself at least semi-lit, can give about a paragraph or 2 per post, however, I do not require a specific post size from you. All I want is something that I can respond do. So if you can give me a minimal of at least 4 sentences, you're good.

~Only things I will not do are game based, anime, movie based or book based roleplays, or play Cannon Characters.

~Please be able to get in at least one or two replies a day. Sometimes I will be patient enough to let it go to one or two per week if you can't get on daily

~Will only RP through PMs

~Will not Rp through IMs

~Will not play multiple characters

~I am interested in roleplaying anything that invloves fantasy, anthro, incest, and some realistic pairings. Always open for trying new things :)

~ Will now accept roleplays with furries/anthros

~No watersports, scat, rape, or vore

RE: Looking for some Long-Term roleplay partners {M/F} **UPDATED 6/26

Plots/Ideas

Older Man x Neighbors Teen Daughter

A man in his late 30's - early 40's lives alone in his rather large home ever since his wife left him. His ex wife was never enough to please him for she was never interested in sex as much as he was. So, when the new neighbors move in right next door, he has his eyes set on their lovely 18 year old daughter. He watches her to and from school since she walks past his house each time. He starts fantizing about her, and wants her, figuring she can be the one to satifiy all his sexual needs and desires. So, one day he picks her up from school, but takes her to his place instead, inviting her for dinner though instead he seduces her and possibly even bribes her to have sex with him, and continue to have sex with him as well as keep quiet about it..

Werewolf x Human
~One night while the werewolf is out hunting on his in his beast form in the woods for anything that may cross his path, he then spots a female on her way back to the campsite with other humans, in a clearing by the lake. The camp is on wolf territory and others join the werewolf in an attempt to ambush the humans. They succeed and all are killed except for one. The female that the leader had seen. He goes to kill her but stops. Something holds him back and he can't seem to harm her. He doesn't allow the others to harm her either, feeling that she may be special in some way. The female agrees to go with him back to his lair for fear of something happening if she didn't. From there, feelings start to develop between the two.

Vampire Prince x Human
~A Vampire and a human have been friends since childhood. As the years go by the two are eventually separated. The vampire takes his role has the prince and the human moves away with her family. When the two reach the age of twenty two the human is back in her old town after her parents were killed. She's unaware that her old friend is still in the city and is a prince, let alone a vampire. But one night they end up running into each other. They talk and soon start seeing each other more often, wanting to get back to the times when they were always around each other. They both have had feelings for each other long before they were reunited but the feelings are now growing and so the vampire tries to decide when would be the right time to tell his human friend his feelings as well as what he really his.Only problem he has, is when the girl finds out the truth about him, would she accept him for what he is or will she think of him as a monster and leave…

Demon/Vampire x Angel
~The Vampires/Demon are after an artifact they have been searching for, for centuries, never able to find it. The artifact has been entrusted to a Angel who was assigned as a guardian for it's protection from any evil being because of how powerful it is. The Angel doesn't know of the powers it holds, and that the Vampires/Demons are after it until she runs into groups of them trying to find who the guardian is and soon is told about the power it holds. The object is hidden in a place only its guardian knows the location to, and eventually a Vampire/Demon discovers that she is the guardian and so kidnaps her in hopes of getting what they want, only they never expected to have fallen for the girl..

Vampire or Demon Prince x Vampire Maid
~The prince is to be wedded to a princess he has no intentions on marrying and finds himself spending with one of his maids for a bit of company, to try and avoid having to even meet the princess. The maid he chooses to spend time with so happens to have been in love with him ever since she started working at the palace, only he doesn't know for she is too shy to tell him. The maid also has a 'gift' that no one knows about. After being around her for a couple of days just sitting in the garden and talking, the Prince starts to realize he is developing feelings for her as well. Neither one of them knows and time is running short.
Will the Prince accept his feelings for the maid even after discovering her gift and find a way to be with her? Or will he simply ignore them for what she is and just go through with the marriage?

Fairy x Demon
~Fairies are very rare throughout the kingdoms, but their magic is powerful. Hearing tales about their beauty and magic, many demons have tried to find them and hopefully capture one to use the fairy's magic for their own uses. And since most fairies are known to be female, they could be useful for more than just their magic. A lot of demons have failed though until just recently. One demon was out hunting like he always does but this time on his hunt through the forest, he comes across a fairy wandering the woods as well, or bathing in the waterfall. With no one else around, the demon takes he's chance to try and capture the defenseless fairy. He quickly succeeds and takes her to his home, not wanting her to get away as he thinks of a way to either take her magic or get her to use it for his own needs. Only problem the demon ends up running into, is that he soon finds himself deeply in love with the girl..

Father x Daughter
~The mother just recently walked out or passed, leaving the father/mother to have to care for their only child on their own and the father was deeply upset from the loss. They then go to their daughter for comfort, and also, since their relationship seemed to have been slipping once she/he had become a teenager, they both try to bring themselves closer again like they were when they were a child. Only now it goes a bit beyond the father daughter relationship and progresses to something more.

Brother x Sister
(Male would need to double)
~The parents are out on a vacation for the summer, leaving their three children home alone for a few months. Which may not hae been the best idea on their part.
Turns out the two older brothers both have taken a liking for their younger sister. Each one has fantazied about her, even fought over the issue without her knowing.
Now that they were alone, no parents around to stop them, they try getting her to be theirs. The sister is already in love with both her brothers, but doesn't tell them right away due to their fighting over her to be rather amusing. Will she choose one brother over the other? Or both?

Elf x Dragon
A young elf decides to finally leave her home land in search of adventure and possibly romance. She doesn't go alone though. Instead she travels with a very loyal dragon she had become friends with years before. She never went anywhere without him. However, she never expected to actually fall in love with him, though the dragon has been in love with her for awhile after gaining the ability to take on human form.

RE: Looking for some Long-Term roleplay partners {M/F} UPDATED 6/26

Other Pairings that I will do:

**Note: Haven't done half the pairings on this list.** Also, feel free to mix pairings together if you'd like.

~Human Girl x Alien/Monster/Tentacles

~Bad Boy x Good Girl

~Gifted School or Gifteds on the Run

~Step-Siblings

~Brother x Sister

~Cousin x Cousin

~Master x Slave

~Female Fairy x Male Human/Demon

~Orc x Female Elf

~Elf x Dragon(Or Dragon Anthro)

~Lycan x Human

~Vampire x Human

~Vampire x Slayer

~Demon x Human

~Demon x Angel

~Angel x Human

~Prince x Maid

~Princess x Servant

~Princess x Knight

RE: Looking for some Long-Term roleplay partners {M/F} UPDATED 12/9/11

Fantasy, huh? would you do an, MasterxGenie RP by chance?

Would it be possible to combine two of the pairings, such as the anthroXanthro and twins ones so it's twin anthros?

DJnightwave said:
Would it be possible to combine two of the pairings, such as the anthroXanthro and twins ones so it's twin anthros?

Yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom