True Scarlet Rhapsody (Wing and 3ngag3)

While at first she simply let out a soft moan as she felt his length enter her, rubbing against the slick, sensitive walls, Youmu's eyes widened suddenly when he thrust up into her with force, the pain mixed with pleasure that shot through her in that instant drawing a cry from her lips and her back arched up into him. She looked up at him with confusion and blinked, as if unsure what had just happened to her. She looked down at where the two of them where joined together and blushed, looking away and shaking her head.

"W-what are you doing?" she asked, although she clearly knew the answer.

"Mr. Monk is going to fill that pussy of yours to the brim with his hot, sticky cum," Yukuko beamed, "Be sure to enjoy it thoroughly, for its a truly heavenly feeling."

The half-ghost looked away, and covered her face with her hands in embarrassment, although she still let out moans of pleasure with each thrust into her as the tip of his member pressed against her core.

"Just try and relax, okay?" Gai said to Youmu calmly while turning to Yukuko. "And you, you stop making it sound so perverted. I don't want her to get scared or anything. If she does, she won't enjoy it." He turned back to the other girl now and placed his hands on her arms to keep her still and get some leverage on her. Next, he slowly began to thrust his hips and slide his member back and forth into her. He didn't want to move too quickly until she really began to enjoy herself.

"Well, its sex... How much more perverted does it get?" Yukuko shrugged.

Youmu nodded to Gai's words, and she began to slowly loosen and not grip onto him as tightly as she had before, her heated moans growing more frequent and less restrained as she started to lift her hips of her own will to meet his thrusts. She began to grow accustomed to his size and the pace that he was setting, gradually getting more excited as he continued to penetrate her.

"Oh, it looks like she's getting into it," Yukuko beamed reaching over and pulling Youmu's dress over her head to expose her body to Gai, "Just look at her, her entire body is burning up."

Youmu's ivory skin was turning red as the heat of arousal spread throughout her. The tips of small yet well-shaped breasts were already hard and stood out stiffly as the ghost girl began to hover over them with a somewhat perverted look on her face.

"She looks good enough to eat, doesn't she?" Yukuko wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

The half-ghost didn't seem to care what her master was saying as she had reached up and grasped Gai's shoulders by that time and was pushing her hips up into his as he trust into her, her face clearly showing her pleasure in his actions. Her ghost body was a brilliant red color, and hovered close to the ground beside her.

Despite the obvious change in Youmu's body, Gai continued to thrust himself in and out of her. The sight of her laying there moaning and panting in the nude was so arousing that he began to move a bit faster so that he could enhance the pleasure their bodies were feeling. When she grabbed his shoulders, he readily sat her up to meet him and began to kiss and suckle her neck. "Wow, she's really getting into it," the monk said with a grin as he looked upon her glowing red body. "Maybe she's ready to be on top now."

Gai laid back now so that Youmu might now take her shot at riding him. She seemed ready enough now that she was thrusting her hips against him. When he laid back, he looked over to Yukuko who was clearly interested in the two of them going at it. He knew she was still ready to go again, and he couldn't help but want to help her out. "You know, if you still need some loving, I'll be happy to provide it. I can still use my tongue, you know," He gave the ghost girl a wink and stuck out his tongue, wiggling it a bit to show her that he was still capable.

Yukuko hopped on top of Gai's face and stuck her pussy right on his mouth without hessitation, pressing her hips into him as he licked her, "Yes, love... That's a great idea."

Youmu, meanwhile, had not hesitated for a moment to start pushing herself up and down on his cock, her legs doing most of the work as she placed her hands on his shoulders for support. Her breasts slightly jiggled with each movement that she made, as if asking for him to reach up and stimulate them with his hands. She began to increase the pace as her excitement grew and along with it her lustful moans.

Without a moment's hesitation, Yukuko had straddled Gai's face and was already pushing into him so that he could lick her, something he readily did. It didn't stop him from trying to take hold of Youmu's breasts however, despite his vision being obstructed by the beautiful heated flesh in his face. When he got a hold of them, he squeezed and caressed them, a somewhat difficult task with her bucking around so much on his length. He was able to manage, however and was feeling a little better about both girls recieving pleasure from him.

Soon, his orgasm was building again and the taste of Yukuko's love juices was making him hot. After a few moments, the moment came, with a muffled moan that vibrated the ghost girl's womanhood, he shot his load into Youmu, his back arching with such force that it threatened to buck her off if she didn't take hold of him.

Youmu merely let out louder cries of pleasure as Gai pulled, massaged, and molded her breasts in his hands, leaning forward slightly in order to increase the pressure on her breasts as well as making it easier for his hands to keep a hold on them. Her womanhood began to tighten around him as she drew closer to her own orgasm. Her urgency increased as she was getting painfully close, desiring to indulge in the pleasure of feeling him cum inside her and satisfy her body's demands. Soon, her request would be answered.

Youmu grasped his waist and held on as he pushed up into her one last time and began to inject his seed into her, relishing in the feeling of the hot fluid being shot into her body. She tightened up around him and came hard, her own back arching backward with his hands still grasping her breasts and holding her lest she fall over backward. Yukuko smiled as she watched her friend enjoy herself.

As the feeling of the orgasm began to die down, Gai slowly slid Youmu off of him as she fell back. This gave him some time to concentrate on Yukuko who was still straddling his face. He went back to licking her womanhood, darting his tongue in and out of her like he did the other girl. In his mind, he had hoped that they would all be able to get off simultaneously, but two out of three wasn't all that bad. Still, it wouldn't hurt to see the looks on their faces as they laid there with a look of satisfaction on their faces. So, the monk opted to try and get Yukuko off as fast as he could before Youmu could recover. He knew just the thing to do it as well as he took in as much air as he could before blowing a raspberry into her pussy, causing it to pulse and vibrate.

Yukuko cried out in ecstasy as she felt the vibrations shoot through her body, the intensity of the initial shock wave of pleasure nearly sending her over the edge. Her legs clamped down on his head as she tried to hold it back and enjoy the intense feeling for as long as she could, but in the end she could hardly even hold on for two minutes. She came on his face, her love juices flowing freely into his mouth as her body shivered with delight. She had a look of utter satisfaction on her face, although it was still tinted with lust as she laid down beside Gai and enjoyed the afterglow.

"Gai..." Yukuko smiled while trying to catch her breath, "You are wonderful."

Youmu was still in something of a daze, her hand resting on her stomach which was warm and filled with his cum, "I... Love this feeling... What is it?"

"Sex!" Yukuko gleamed, "Do you think we should take him back with us?"

"I... Think he has something he needs to attend to, right?" Youmu blinked.

"Not right now!" Yukuko pouted, "I wanted him to cum inside you a few more times."

"W-what are you saying?" Youmu blushed.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" Yukuko grinned as she sat up and turned toward Gai.

Gai was consumed by Yukuko's love juices as they sprayed onto his face and into his mouth. He had no problem licking up every little bit as she climbed off of him and laid at his side, complementing him on his technique. Youmu, while taking in the enjoyment of the pleasure she just recieved, was still curious as to what just happened to her. She loved it, but she wanted to know more about it. They then argued whether or not they should take him back with them to wherever it was they came from, an idea that the monk actually didn't like all that much. If they were indeed ghosts, then the place they would take him would be one that he was not yet ready for.

To this, he sat up and replied, "Actually, Youmu is right. I still do have some business to attend to. Reimu is probably worried sick about me and I need to tell her what your servant told me earlier. Besides," He looked down at his now flaccid length. "I don't think my body is ready for another round. I'm actually a bit exhausted." He turned to Yukuko and stroked her cheek. "I'll tell you what. Why don't the two of you help me with my mission. If you do, I'll gladly take a day or two off and spend some quality time with you. We'll do whatever the two of you want. What do you say, hmm?"

"Deal," Yukuko smiled, agreeing to the proposition a bit too eagerly. Youmu nodded as well, albeit in a slightly less enthusiastic manner.

"We should get dressed and see what the shrine maiden is up to," the half-ghost nodded, standing up without enough caution and falling over soon afterward. She tried to save face and crawled about on the ground to gather her clothes as if that had been her intention all along. Yukuko tried to contain her laughter as she hovered back over to Gai and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"I guess I will have to take a rain check on it. How can we help you two, exactly?" she asked him.

As Youmu stumbled along to gather the clothes that Yukuko had removed from her body, Gai began to dress himself and explain what they needed to do next. "Well, first we have to find Reimu and relay the information. What happens next is really up to her. If she's able to determine the problem, we'll solve it together by whatever means neccesary. If not, then we can explore the mansion some more until we find the answers we need."

Gai then began to look back and forth between the two girls. "You two are pretty much ghosts, right? Does that mean you can do the whole phasing through walls thing? If so, then that would be a big help in investigating this place."

"I can!" Yukuko raised her hand after pulling her hat back on, which was the last article of clothing that she had to put back into place, "Youmu's only a half ghost, which means she has both a human as well as a ghost body. Her ghost body should be able to pass through physical material, but it can't go too far away from her physical body."

Youmu nodded and strapped her katana back into place around her waist.

Reimu knocked on the door in a rather impatient manner, as she had been waiting outside for Gai to finish up, "Come on, Gai, we should be moving on. There doesn't seem to be much of anything here we can learn... Although you certainly seem to be having fun."

Youmu cleared her throat and filled Reimu in on the information that she had shared with Gai a short while earlier. The shrine maiden nodded and turned to the monk, "Very well, we should pay the puppeteer a visit then."

Gai was happy that the two of them would be useful in helping out in the investigation. He began to think up ways to properly utilize them when there was a knock at the door. Gai immidetley turned red as he heard Reimu's voice and sheepishly turned the now unfrozen knob to open the door. "Um...I wasn't having fun. Seriously. I was doing some important investigative work. Tell her Youmu."

Upon the explanation of the situation The shrine maiden had turned back to Gai and instructed him about seeing the puppeteer. "Puppeteer?" The monk queried, curious as to what someone with puppets would be doing around this place. "Is this person some kind of performer or something? I've always wanted to see a puppet show."

"No, no, no," Reimu sighed and shook her head, "Alice is a magician who uses dolls to attack, defend, fire lasers, serve as kamikaze bombers, and even prepare tea. She's very dangerous and often quite reclusive as well. She's probably quite upset about the loss of her magical strings that she uses to control her dolls, so we need to be extra careful not to tick her off.""

Gai nodded in realization, knowing that this was no simple puppeteer. In fact, the way Reimu described her, she seemed quite dangerous and volitile. The monk, however was prepared for such hostility. Aside from training to get rid of his perverted nature, he was also quite the adept fighter. If any problem should arise, if any villan decided to attack the shrine maiden, he would be there to protect her. It was an oath he swore to himself and it was nigh breakable, unike his oath of chastity which he had clearly broken with Yukuko and Youmu. "I will be careful Reimu," Gai proposed to her, a somewhat serious look coming across his face.

Back
Top Bottom