Star Trek TNG: The Wormhole

Picard could tell that she wasn't ready as was he. He watched her work on his other nipple and he responded by squirming and moaning even more. In between his heavy breathing, he lookd up at Kyrea, "You're something, wanting to find out everything you can about the person you are with, as for me exploration has always been about curiosity and finding out along the way instead of knowing something before you act. People though are quite different." He then pulled her down to him and started to kiss her lips, softly at first and then passionately as his hands wrapped around her and intersected at the small of her back.

For a horny man he talked an awful lot. She kissed him only for a moment and rolled him back onto his back and pinned his hands above his head. "I wasn't done yet. You've had your fun, this is my turn. Don't make me tie you up." She said the last part was sort of a joke. She loved him squirming. She gently bit his nipple as one hand now cupped his balls, avoiding his very hard cock on purpose.

Picard smiled as she rolled him over on his back and pinned his hands above his head. His back arched fro her as well as his belly button stretched into a vertical oval. "Tie me up eh," his eyebrow rose and he smiled, "I might like that." He squirmed more as she bit his nippled and then felt her right hand cupping his balls. That made him squirm with pleasure as he enjoyed her hand on them as well as it increased his breathing and heartbeat.

He obviously wasn't ready to beg for it just yet. She licked over his nipple before blowing cool air over it as her hand kept up the gentle massage of his balls, her other hand keeping a firm grip on his wrists. But she kept the massage slow, after all she didn't want him to cum from it. Kyrea had to admit that his self control was pretty amazing that he was still thinking straight being that horny.

Time moved by rather smoothly and quickly as Kyrea and Picard remained his apartment bed. He continued to squirm as she massaged his balls as well as blew in his ear and bit on his nipple alternately. His breathing and hearbeat had reached its peak, and his squirming increased. He had been taught the importance of self control at the Academy as a young cadet and he had maintained it during times of danger and capture in the past. But this was quite a new experience for him, not duress or interrogation but pleasure. And by now Picard could not maintain his self control anymore. "Kyrea pleaaaaaaaase, pleeeeeeease, take me, take me now."

Well he'd kept it up a lot longer than most. Kyrea smiled at him when he begged for it. She kissed his lips in a teasing manner while her hand moved from his balls to his cock and guided it into her pussy slowly. She had to admit she really wanted to just fuck him by now. She moaned softly into their kiss as she felt his slide into her. He had a nice size, big, but not huge.

Picard felt her slide his manhood inside her. He started to thrust inside her slowly and then gradually faster and deeper. His hands massaged the small of her back as he kissed her lips teasingly. He knew that they had both been ready for this to happen with all the foreplay they did to get to this point. Picard truly enjoyed the foreplay with Kyrea and it seemed they had learned about each others intimacies. His breathing and heartbeat continued to increase as his thrusts inside her got deeper and more intense.

He was thrusting from under her? That was new. She kissed him and enjoyed it, but rolled them over. It would be easier for him that way. As good as he was she too could see he wasn't exactly young anymore. She angled her hips a bit differently and felt him hit the right spot and moaned out.

Picard felt Kyrea roll over and found himself on top of her. He continued to thrust inside her and clasped her hands in his over her head. His hips grinded against hers as her moans motivated him to go faster and deeper. His thrusts gained intensity, and he looked deep into her eyes. He kissed her neck on both sides. He could tell that she was enjoying this time together as was he. Sweat started to form on his brow as he continued to thrust intensely inside her. His breathing and heart beat increased. As time passed his thrusts reached climax, and he released his love juices inside her, by this time his breathing very heavy and nearly panting and his heartbeat nearly racing.

Kyrea felt his hands clasp her own and soon found them over her head as he picked up the paces, feeling his hips grind against her. She looked nto those lust filled eyes, her own were filled with lust as well. She closed her eyes to maximize her ability to enjoy his thrusts deep in her. She was panting somewhat and moaning every now and again until some time later she felt hi seed fill her and it pushed her over the edge. She moaned out loudly as she came hard.

Picard finished releasing his juices inside her and let go of her hands. He was breathing heavily as he looked up into her eyes, "That was quite....enjoyable...and intimate..." he smiled between heavy breaths. His stomach rose and fell with each breath. His breathing and heartbeat gradually came back to normal as he stayed on his back and looked up at Kyrea. He had truly enjoyed this experience with his Hanadian hostess. He felt the bond between them growing, though gradually. There was a long way to go, but this first contact was, so far, going well.

Back
Top Bottom