Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Anansi x Izzy] Make Love to Me Beneath the Harvest Moon

Her eyes sparkled with fascination; what a paitient man! She blushed just a tad, having his hand press to her own. That pale skin displaying it freely infront of his face. She had no time to respond before he broke the serenity of the moment. Her smile fell, and her hand left his cheek to hold the cold pack. "... I forgot to count to ten." Shrugging lightly, she walked back to her farm; her thumbs hooked into her pants. Soon enough, she began to sing to herself, having a smooth voice, "I am a man of constant sorrows, I've seen trouble all my days..." She continued singing Man of Constant Sorrows, all the way back to her property.

He made his way back to his farm and sighed stretching slowly before slipping inside the farmhouse after unlocking the heavily padlocked door. Stripping down he laid out the clothing on the bed and changed into overalls and a black t-shirt slipping his feet into steeltoed workboots before tying the snaps of the overalls about his waist before he walked over to the barn. All the animals were gone, long stolen from the farm. Walking down the road he sighed softly as he noted all the damage that had been done to it over the years. "Man...its just...gone." He said as he looked about him and sank to his knees. "Dad..its gone." He said before lowering his eyes and covering his head.

Dark, thick storm clouds began to rumble across the once blue skys. The ceiling of the world now a bland grey color which grew more and more black. Big blobs of freezing water began to hit mother earth. Drip, drip, drop! PSSSH! There were a few warning bits of rain.

Daiki and Atsuo sunk their shovles into the ground once again to find the ground extreamily soft. In unison they raised their brow, and checked the skys. Akira's perdiction was true! The ground was unstable. The men walked over to Kasumi who was slowly sinking in her knely bedded feild. She knew it too.

A steady stream of tears leaked from her eyes. How could this happen? She was given their word that her money would be returned. But, it didn't mater to her. Being alone in the pouring rain, she cried heavily. Why did this have to happen?

The bickering cluck of her wet chickens shaken her from her state. Quickly rushing over, she began to drape the tarp of her tent over the cage. Turning around, she watched indismay a strong wind which blew her tent up into the trees.

She fell to her knees, and bawled her eyes out. Then it dawned on her, she could stay at the Inn! Maybe Akira would let her keep her chickens on his farm for a few days.
Packing up her items, Miss Kasumi rushed up the hill. She was completely drenched by the time she reached his door. Gently, she knocked on the house door; shivering.

Akira lay in bed, a bottle of whiskey in a hand over the edge of it. His form naked but for a sheet barely covering his groin. He stared up at the ceiling wondering why this had happened. His parents had only died three months before and yet everything was in ruins. He'd made money, sent it home why was it happening this way? Hearing the knock he staggered up. He looked outside and noted the rain and walked with the bottle in hand to the door sheet draped around his midsection. He made his way down to it and yanked it open. "What do you......." He began before he saw who was standing on his porch. "One second." He said slamming the door. Looking around he noted the lack of furniture and the dustiness, it was rather embarassing to think she'd come into his house and see it.

After a few minutes of waiting in the rain, Kasumi knocked again. She waited, until the angered clucking became louder. "Shit!" Exclaimed Kasumi. Looking in directions, she searched for the hen house. There it was, a small building just past the first plot of land. Dropping her things, she ran to his coop. Not a single animal. Odd. Placing the birds in, they quickly nestled themselves into the beds of soft hay; now becomming silent. She placed a handful of feed to last them the night, since they had a large lunch. Quickly running back, and slightly out of breath, she knocked.

Her blonde hair was slick to the sides of her face, as were her cloths tight and uncomfortable to her body. She spoke through the door, "I hope you don't mind, but is it alright if the chickens stay in your coop for the night? Its raining pretty hard out here."

He opened the door wearing some pajama bottoms and a black tshirt. He'd not had any time to clean but he stepped back. "yEah um come inside...excuse the mess." He said before he faltered. "I'm..um..thinkin of redecorating so I had the stuff moved out." He said to her slowly, he had turned out and then slightly unscrewed all of the bulbs so she couldn't see the veneer of dust showing that the rooms had been bare for some time and only his and his parents' locked rooms had been preserved. "Come in, come upstairs, lets get you into some clean dry clothes." He said slowly.

"O-oh," She blushed, he was being rather hospitable. She felt terrible for having acted to rash towards him. Her cheeks darkened slightly; what was she to do? He acted as if she intended to spend the night! Looking down to herself, her skin was now land of the goose bump hills! Her nipples poked out against the chilly wet fabric that clung helplessly to her form. She nodded softly, then staked her things up and walked in. The water pooled in small puddles on the floor as she walked in. "S-sorry for the mess, I'll mop it up." She placed the soggy box that nearly fell apart at the small touch. Her backpack oozed water, but the trunk was a bit damp. Picking it up with ease, this girl who was so small, had the strength of two bulls! Big beefy ones at that. It was hard to see in the low light, but she followed the sound of his voice to the foot of some stairs, "I just go up?"

He was still too drunk to quite see her as she was rather than as a slightly blurred outline of a person. "Yeah just go up." He said as he lifted her trunk carrying it with one hand up the stairs. "Don't worry about the puddles, I have to get the floors refinished anyway." He said to her with a shrug before he marched her down the hall. Unlocking the door he gestured inward. "This was our guest bedroom, pink dresser should have women's clothing to your liking." He said slowly. "There are no hotels or motels around, so why not just stay here for a bit?" He said surreptiously dropping the trunk then looking to it. "Ooo my mistake." He said with a shake of his head. "Well...need anything or..should I just go?"

"Are you sure?" Inquired Kasumi about the floor. Soon enough, she was standing in a dim room; it was awfully dark in his house. But this helped to hide his untidyness. Walking about, she gave a great big smile, "Oh! Akira-san! This is the most luxerious room I have ever seen!" She quickly stepped to him, before drapping her arms around him for an embrace. Her wet form pressed to his, as she whispered, "You are much too kind." Kasumi stopped though, smelling whisky on his breath. She frowned slightly, before letting go and walking over to the dresser. "I will be down in a bit to make some tea, if you don't mind,"

"Yeah I'm sure, there'a bathroom attached to the room and yeah." He said as he pulled back from her once she let go of him. "You..enjoy your tea..I'm going to bed." He said as he slipped back and made his way down the hall slowly past his parent's bedroom and into his room locking the door behind himself as he did so and flopping face down onto his bed.

Kasumi did just that. The next morning, the light from the sun flooded the room she had so comfortably rested in. Stretching, she came face to face with the fact that the house was not clean. Rising out of bed, still wearing asheer lavender night gown, that was more of a negliege than anything, she wandered down the steps to the kitchen. Not much to work with. Cracking open her cardboard box, she pulled out the nessisary equipment and began to cook breakfast.

The outfit in question was a see-through material. It flowed about her body elegantly. It was a dress with sleeves that puffed out around her wrists; then tightened. It also tightened just beneith the bust, and was V-necked. Her hair was pulled to the side in a pony tail.

Humming, Kasumi cooked up a storm!

Akira woke up naked once more, the bottle now empty and under the bed having rolled there when it fell from his fingers. Staggering out of bed and still drunk he opened his door. He could smell the scent of something but he ignored it as well as his headache. Maybe it was something from a nearby farm. He covered his ears to drive it out as he didn't like the loud noises due to his wooziness, making his way down to the kitchen to look for something to eat he paused in the doorway staring blankly at the young woman in negligee. His morning wood instantly stiffened a bit more before he tried to cover it.

Not just any woman, but THAT woman. Conviently, Kasumi had brought her kitchen supplies she had gained over the years. A rice steamer, crock pot, and electric stove element. She also had enough rice to last herself a week, and a few potatos, and turnips; not to mention preserves from the last farm. She was chopping away, slicing up some pickled vegtables for breakfast. There was a little sway to her backside as she moved about the kitchen so easily. Stopping, she smiled over to Akira,
"Good morning sleepy head! Breakfast will be done in a minute."
She resumed her earlier task.
Kasumi being a farmer's girl had concocted a healthy meal. She had broild some fish she caught the other day, made a pot of miso soup, and steamed some rice. She puttered about, setting the table that was low to the ground; she had even whiped it down of its dust!

He looked back to her making sure to lock eye contact so she wouldn't glance down before he swung back around the door frame. Pulling on a pair of pajama bottoms soon after in his bedroom he vaguely remember their conversation from the night before. He walked back to the kitchen and into it while keeping his erection safely hidden under a black tshirt he'd pulled on and trapping it in the waist band it was half out and under the tshirt pressed against his muscular stomach. "Morning...I don't think I caught your name." He said to her slowly with a nod.

When he returned, Kasumi had served him a piping hot bowl of miso soup; the seaweed and sliced tofu floating in it. Of course, if she had any green onions, it would have been much better. Along with it, there was a fish which smelled of charcoal; when did she have enough time to broil it? And where? Not to mention how did she get it. There was a bowl of pickled goods set out in the middle for them to munch at. She had poured each of them a hot cup of tea.

Kasumi was currently seated on one of the four cushions by the low table. She turned her face up to Akira, placing a bowl of white rice to the setting that seemed to be laid out for him. “My name is Kasumi Higurashi,” it was surprising to hear her so cheerful.

Then, she spotted it. A large bulge in his sleep wear. Her cheeks turned just about as red as her pickled plums. She blinked softly, before looking up to Akira; trying to keep her mind off of what lurked beneath his clothing.

He looked at it all bewildered and delighted as he tried to hide his expression. He looked to her ,his eyes looking over her as his member swelled and began to throb tenting out his shirt as he thought of her before he raised up his knees to hide it. "Oh, my did you bring all this?" He asked her slowly. "It is very nicem I couldn't." He began as he waved. "I mean you've spent your hard earned money and I already arranged to have breakfast delivered." He said to her slowly his mouth actually watering somewhat. "It'll be here in about an hour and...erm..." He continued looking away from her quickly. His face was already reddening before he bit his lip and shrugged. "Anyways...I think you should eat first you are my guest."

She shook her head lightly, "I didn't spend a dime. I had all of this to get me here," Sighing softly, she picked up her chopsticks. "I thought... It was the least I could do for having you let me spend the night, and... yesterday." She had served herself as well. Bowl of rice in one hand, her chopsticks carefully splitting the fish into a smaller piece to eat. Chewing on it, and swallowing, she began again, "Besides, you don't have much time before you have to start plowing."

It was nice, staying in such a warm little house, alas, she would have to leave. Maybe the mayor would repurchase the land she had bought?

He laughed softly before he shook his head. "I see, so you brought your food and now you'll be..heh, and as for plowing I'm thinking about plowing right now." He said before he ran his fingers along his jawline with a soft slow sigh. He made his way closer to her and licked his lips before he spoke again. "Well dear how about we focus on you my guest. Will you be buying a proper house, or would you like to simply stay here, I haven't been to the other side but there was a smaller house over there. Or if you're willing to do work, we could just incorporate your land and you live..." He realized what he was saying as it slowly slipped out" here." He looked down before he licked his lips and ran his fingers through his hair. "Your land would be just fine for rice farming."

Kasumi ate slowly as he spoke. Did he know that the grund which she bought was sturdy? Maybe it was because he had lived there for so long... She listened, and when he mentioned 'here', Kasumi gave a hard gulp. She looked up to him with pink cheeks; she was definately a virgin. "O-oh,I don't know if I could ask that of you..." But the bed she had curled up in was western! And it was so soft, oh~ It was like sleeping on clouds. She nodded gently, "Yes, rice patties would be best there. Yesterday, the ground became unsteady, so... I came here to leave my chickens," She gave him a genuine smile, "then, you let me spend the night." She gave him a nod of her head, smiling more, "I promise to be a hard worker, Mako-san!"

He looked to her before he sighed and shook his head. "Its what was grown there before. Our neighbor used to farm it, he was rather nice, till one day he just walked into the ocean." He said shaking his head slowly. "My mother said it was because he felt alone and completely failed by those around him." He said to her before he ran his fingers through his hair. "In any case dear living here would be fine, it gets so lonely here in this big empty house." He said in a slow sigh

She looked to him softly, "Well, talking of loneliness will not eat this breakfast I just slaved over, so sit down and eat up." Kasumi wore a cheerful smile on her face, "Besides, it won't be so empty once we refernish!" She gave a small giggle, before promptly eating. Her bossoms lightly pressing together; he'd have a LOT of plowing to do.

He looked her over briefly before he stroked his fingers along the table. Picking up some chopsticks he leaned in and took a small bite. "Thank you, how can I repay you?" He asked in a slightly teasing tone before he noted her leaning forward. His member's throbbing wouldn't allow him to stop groaning softly every time he felt it rub. "I've gotta use the bathroom." He said suddenly before he stood and rushed out of the room.

He looked her over briefly before he stroked his fingers along the table. Picking up some chopsticks he leaned in and took a small bite. "Thank you, how can I repay you?" He asked in a slightly teasing tone before he noted her leaning forward. His member's throbbing wouldn't allow him to stop groaning softly every time he felt it rub. "I've gotta use the bathroom." He said suddenly before he stood and rushed out of the room.

Kasumi looked to him curiously as he left. She let out a sigh of relief; how terribly he made her blush. Finishing her own meal, she began to clean up. The day went by quickly, Kasumi having changed into her work outfit; shorts and a t-shirt. The two had cleared the land of its rubble, plowed all the feilds, and planted seeds. It was the late afternoon when Kasumi returned from the carptentor's. She had been given a good portion of her money back for the payment of having the buildings not built. On her way back, she heard good news from a traveling sales man! A cow for sale! She quickly purchased it, walking with Betsie, back to the farm.

The birds chirped in the trees; what a happy spring day! The chickens clucked, and Kasumi's new friend let out a low moo as she was transported into the open pasture. She smiled happily to the cow, lightly stroking it. Maybe she was to be a rancher, rather than a farmer?

Akira was heading to the fields soon after in his coveralls and black t-shirt before he made his way through to the field. He laughed softly before he noted his lack of a horse. "Of course." He said before he walked back to the barn. He attached the plow to himself using a harness that was far too small for a horse. "Oh I do remember this." He said as he began to tug and dragged it to the field before he made his way along after adjusting it. He finished the field in about two hours having thrown trash out of the way as he went along, then he leaned back. "I'ma need to buy a proper plow."

Back
Top Bottom