Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Anansi x Izzy] Make Love to Me Beneath the Harvest Moon

Reserved: Further Information Will Be Posted

This is a private role play between Anansi and frizzy[dot]izzy.
If you are not one of those two people, then please do not post.
Thank-you!

Characters
  • Kasumi Higurashi
      Favorite Things:
      • Breakfast Food - Sunny side up egg on buttered toast with tall glass of orange juice.
        Lunch Food - Anything served in her pink bento lunch box <3
        Dinner Food - Warm, fresh, home made food! Unless if it supose to be eaten cold...
        Others - Food, sweets, rabbits, kittens, strawberries, painting, happy things![/list:u]
        Disliked Things: Sour attitudes, stressful environments, the dark, being alone, and hearing herself sneeze!
        Motto: Grey skies are gonna clear up, so put on a happy face!
        [/list:u][/list:u]
        • Akira Mako
            Favorite:
            • Breakfast Food - Pancakes
              Lunch Food - Unadon (Barbequed Eel on rice)
              Dinner Food - Katsudon (Breaded pork cutlets on rice.)
              Others - Collects swords and machetes.[/list:u]
              Disliked Things: Sneaky people! D<
              Motto: "I will always want more!"
              [/list:u][/list:u]

Animals
              - Cows x0
              - Chickens x2
              - Sheep x0
              - Pigs(?) x0
              - Goats x0
              - Horses x0
              - Ducks x0
              - Pets x0

Maps
              • The Farm
                The farm has a main house, pasture, barn, chicken coop with fencing, three feilds, a tool shed, and storage/processing building.

The House (In the Begining; After Clean Up)
                The house is standard, and rather crappy. Until cleaned up, and reorganised.

The Town Center
                The town is made up of the following shops:
                - City Hall
                - Inn
                - Blacksmith
                - Cafe
                - Library
                - Clinic
                - General Store
                But makes up with housing mostly. Outside of town is a group of carpenters, they live in the forrest.

The Valley Itself
                The valley is trapped between the mountains, foothills, and the ocean. There is a main road that leads off to the city.[/list:u]

Townspeople
                They will be listed here upon encounter.
                • (1) Mayor
                  • A short man, with a large bald forehead, itty bitty black eyes, and a round nose. He wears an extreamily long top hat, and is rather-- insane.[/list:u]
                    (2) Daiki
                    • One of the three carpentors. He is six foot eight and has bronzed skin. He is rather reserved and quiet.[/list:u]
                      (3) Atsuo
                      • The second of the three carpentors. He is five foot ten, also has white skin with a slight tan to it. He is upbeat and social.
                        [/list:u]

Festivals
                        • S P R I N G
                          • New Year's Festival: A little get together celebrating the new year with all the villagers at Romana's Villa.
                            Sowing Festival: A day where everyone celebrates the sowing of feilds by planting in the community garden patch.
                            Flower Festival: Dress up in pretty kimonos, and celebrate with everyone in the beauty of the flowers!
                            Cooking Festival: Its a battle between the chefs in the valley. Van, who is secretly also a gourmet, acts as a Judge. He will test the cooking, to choose a winner. Everyone in the village also gets to eat some of the scrumptious food~
                            Valentine's Day: Give a gift to friends, or that special some one~ In the evening, there is a dance in the town square.
                            Kasumi's birthday[/list:u]

S U M M E R
                            • Swimming Festival: Break open the season with a quick swim out to the giant rocks, and back! The first one to returns is victor, and gains bragging rights.
                              Vegetable Festival: Show off your best vegtables, and trade what you can. Today is about celebrating the food from The Harvest Goddess's bossom.
                              Firefly Festival: A solem day where small boats are lit and sent off to see to ease the souls of the dead.
                              Fireworks: KA-BAM! Invite that special someone to celebrate today with~ [/list:u]

F A L L
                              • Harvest Festival: Every one pitches in to make a giant stew! A golden figurine is dropped in as well. Who ever finds it becomes the Harvest King!
                                Egg Festival: Eggs are hidden around the valley. If you can find one, bring it to Ruby to gain your prize!
                                Pumpkin Festival: Everyone makes a pumpkin based dish for a fun evening of music and good company!
                                Full Moon Viewing Festival: Ask someone special to sit with you in the romantic moonlight.
                                Akira's birthday is late the 29th![/list:u]

W I N T E R
                                • Thanksgiving: Share dinner with someone special.
                                  Spirit Festival: Send away angery sprits by playing the orcianna!
                                  Starry Night Festival: Ask someone you like to cuddle close to you while watching the Winter stars.
                                  Stocking Festival: Hang your socks, and Santa will leave you a present. But make sure you are asleep!
                                  New Year's Eve Festival: Celebrate the year's end with your friends at the Blue Bar![/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Emerging from the high mountain pass, to a small bushed area, she paused. Kasumi looked up from the brim of her large straw sun hat, to see clear sky; a few fat clouds clumped here and there. Feeling a cooling breeze against her skin, she smiled softly. What a wonderful feeling it was, to have the wind against your face. Not just any wind, but cool, crisp whisps rolling off of the salty ocean, across feilds of flowers onto your pink cheeks; it was invigorating. Kasumi continued on her way down the dirt path. Soon enough, the trees began to sprout out of the ground again, creating an overlap of branches WAY above her head. Comming to a bright exit, she pauced again, her head turning to look up another dirt path. There it sat, the property she was to purchase! Reaching back, she pulled out a crumpled newspaper clipping. She looked back down the main road, and continued walking. Her backpack weighed heavily against her back as she strived to move forward. How much further?
She walked, and walked, crossing a bridge over a steady stream; two people fishing just up stream. She huffed a bit, it was a bad idea to walk the entire way here. Hopefully her packages would make it alright... She shrugged a little, before yanking on the straps of her old, worn blue back pack. It was stuffed to the limit! Things rattled and buzzed inside of it, making strange sounds as she walked through the serene valley.

Eventually, she made it into town. People hustled and bustled in a rather slow fashion. She stopped, and asked for directions before she was lead to city hall. A bright smile came over her face once she found the bright yellow building with the clock face above the entrance; that is until she spot it. The same colored of crumpled newspaper being carried in by a no-good villianous scoundral! She puffed out her cheeks, and quickly marched to the building; wanting to purchase the land first!

She pushed the door open, took two steps before---UMPH!
Kasumi Higurashi, age 18, bumped into a tall man who held the newspaper. It was such a force that she was knocked back onto her bottom. "Owie~" Whimpered the blonde. Her hat had been sucessfully knocked off to reviel a head of golden blonde curls. She had fair white skin, that many would assume to be a model rather than a farmer. But this was her life, and she made the choices. Right now, it was rubbing her bottom! Today, the young woman wore deep blue jean short-shorts. Her long legs bent on the ground in a rather klutzie position. She also wore a soft grew t-shirt, with a black sports bra beneath it. Boy! Did she had them breasts. She looked up to him with a pair of large, blue eyes that shimmered with slight tears from the pang of falling on her bottom.

Akira made his way through town slowly after he'd parked his car near the outskirts. It was rather small like he'd remembered it. His massive frame was something rather surprising for a young Japanese man, well muscled and broad, standing at six foot three and two hundred and twenty pounds he looked more like a prize fighter. His tailored suit hugged his body with each movement he made and as he peered about he sighed on occasion holding up his phone and flicking back his deep black hair. "Gah no signal still." He said as he continued. He found himself having a news paper catch his eye which he picked up. Looking to it he smirked. "This must be a mistake, I could have sworn we owned this..better go clear it up."

Turning he adjusted his shades and headed towards town hall still on occasion checking for a signal. He wondered on if he should have simply splurged for the satellite phone but as he turned a corner he felt a small thump against his chest and looked down. Watching the girl rub her backside he leaned in to help her, his shades slipped forward as he did so. His startlingly blue eyes looked to hers as he gave a smile. "Excuse me, wasn't watching my path." He said. "I'm so big most people..you know just move." He continued before giving a soft chuckle.

This gargantuine creature wore... a tailored suit? She looked up to her maxium foe, and for a breif period of time all that anxiety and hatred disappated. My, what pretty eyes he had! So much brighter then her own deep ocean blue eyes. It was almost unrealistic the intensity of his blue eyes; and it made her feel vulnerable. Were her own eye color not sufficient? Wait-- Why was he here? She looked him over once again. He looked like a city slicker, dressed up in such fine cloths; what was he doing with the newspaper clipping? He wasn't here to develop the land was he.

Acting quick, she gave silly smile; acting oblivious to the fact that they were indeed rivals. Uncalloused hands slipped into his. She would keep them smooth and soft through nightly pampering; just because she was hard working didn't mean she wasn't allowed to splurg here at there. Her grip became firm as she used him to hoist herself up. She stood nearly a foot shorter than him! She turned her face up to him as she continued to smile, "That's okay! My mind is usually distracted, so its mostly my fault." Removing her hand, she held it behind herself.

Kasumi enquired, "So.. what are you doing here at City Hall, Mister City-Man."

He looked down to her and looked her over briefly with a soft smile as she went through various expressions while looking up at him. Pushing his glasses back up the bridge of his nose to cover his eyes he leaned away and lowered his hand so she could lift herself. Looking down once more he looked about and to his cellphone once more. Still no signal and he sighed before he ran his fingers through his hair and spoke. "I came here to actually kinda settle in, wanted to be back home but according to this one of the two farms my family owned is being sold, it has to be some kind of mistake so I'm off to fix this mess, and hopefully find a cellphone signal along the way." He said to her with one long sentence a bare few half pauses sprinkled within.

He noted her grip before she pulled back, her skin was smooth but her hand was rather firm. It marked her as a farmer though her lack of a tan did not. Her immediate interest in something as small as the paper caught his attention as well. "You want this paper and the land don't you." He said flatly to her his eyes slightly narrowing. "I'm sure we can come to some sort of agreement since I'm telling you my parents never sold that land."

The lucky bastard! Here he was, born into wealth, and one farm wasn't good enough for him! No matter his size, he'd probably just get bored within the first few days. Obviously he was a worhtless lazy slug who didn't know hard work. Kasumi sighed softly, "There isn't any service here because of the mountains, so its no use trying." She dropped her bag to the floor; it landed with the sound of a ton of metal! What the hell did she keep in there? Turning around, she bent over and began to dig through the assortment of items. Her rump, so ample and perfectly shaped teased him with a slight view of that pale skin of hers. She had little dimples on her lower back, very close to the top of her bottom. The torn, and worn short shorts exposed in that certain country style. She pulled out a sack of coins, a huge one at that. All her life's work going towards buying her own farm. Turning around, her breasts jiggled. Ah yes, what a lovely thing it was to have supple D-cup breasts. Nice and perky, and so perfect for handling. Then, it happened.
She looked up to him with tears in her pretty eyes,
"How selfish of you! If you have one plot of land to farm, that is plenty of work. What would you need of two? I will gladly take the farm as advertised in the paper, I even have money!" She held up the large sack of various coin pieces; she had been working a while, hadn't she?

He looked to her and laughed softly. Most of his younger life he'd done farm work, a few times he even plowed the field's sans horse as a test of strength creating his massive physique. Looking her over he licked his lips subconsciously before he pocketed his cellphone and shook his head. "Ah, well I'll just order a satellite phone from a landline." He amply said before he moved back. Hearing her statement he laughed. "ITs not about the money..its about what you stand for,' He simply said before he pressed it back into her hands. "My family owns that land and its being illegally sold. I won't stand for it." He simply said before he began to shift around her. "If ou can't understand that dear its not a need to fight over." Turning from her her continued to walk taking his tone as eh stepped to now look around. IT greatly slowed his pace but it allowed him t o more more care.

Kasumi followed at his heels. Morality? Suddenly, he stopped, and she bumped into him again. "Ooph!" This time, grabbed onto his shirt, keeping herself close. It was odd seeing how tiny she was in comparison to him. Her breasts pushed against his torso as she looked up to him with pleading eyes. "So... after the whole sale is settled, then what? Do you suspect me to go back? Its not every day land is being sold so cheaply, including buildings." Oh! Her perfectly plush lips protuded slightly in a small sexy pout. "You wouldn't be able to take care of the land by yourself, you know..."

He rounded on her and looked down looming over her as though some kind of legendary monster about to strike her down before he leaned in closer his face close to hers his eyes almost glowing with their intensity before he simply said. "You're right. Would you like a job as a farmer?" He asked her slowly. "I can just join the two farms." He added before he pulled back and turned to walk toward city hall again. "Look darlin, I won't have my family's property stolen, I grew up there." He said firmly. "Only thing separating the two farms is a fence really, remove it and I've got somewhat large farm. I'll convert one wholly to mining and the other to agriculture and it should work out rather nicely." He said. "Oh..I'm Akira by the way." He said suddenly turning back to her and bowing slowly. "And you are?" He asked now looking to her. He could take his time, they'd have to inspect the land and such and he knew they'd likely not do it till a few days after so as long as he got to city hall before it closed today.

No! This couldn't be happening. She frowned a little, hearing his offer. She watched him with sad eyes as he walked away. For too long did she work on other farms, put all her love and health into the feilds and animals. then be booted off for refusing the lechturous old men. There he posed a question, but her reaction was all not what most would expect. She was terribly teary eyed; what a terrible thing he had done! Destroying her hopes and dreams, just so he could hold onto a few memories. Sighing, Kasumi picked up her bag and swung it back on. She held the giant sack of coins and walked towards him. Her eyes turned hard, and steelie, "My name is Kasumi Higurashi. And you are an idiot. Don't go destroying your land to mine, there is a perfectly good one in the mountains. Really, for someone who lived here you don't know much." She gave him a glare, before turning down another corridor and walking through the doors. Her bum rolling wonderfully behind her. That man put her in such a fowel mood! She talked to the mayor, purchased a plot of land then marched out with half of her bag of gold. She ignored him completely, and went to fetch her hat.

He looked to her and laughed softly before he shook his head. "You don't get it, I'd mine under, dear there's already a basement in the house, I'd just be going down and then once I reached an adequate depth spreading outward." He simply said to her with a nod. He smiled broadly and genuinely to her before he shrugged and shook his head. "Idiot or not, tis my land dear." He said to her. "I can do with it as I please can I not?" He asked her slowly. "What would you do, farm it? Till it? There are plenty of crop, dairy, and other farmers around here. Actually I might turn the second into a vineyard." He said while running his finger under his chin. Soon after his talk with the Mayor he was walking out with the young lady's gold in his pocket. He'd let her keep the piece of land she'd bought, he figured it was the least he could do seeing as how upset she was. Perhaps on occasion maybe the occasional cow or chicken would wander to her farm using this money. He thought to himself as he patted his pocket.

She did not buy any of his property, rather, he had his two full farms. Why would she attempt to when he already stated he owned them? Her efforts would be fruitless, but, what she had done was a bit more in her character. Kasumi had noticed the feild of flowers, just infront of the ocean. It was a grand feild, and could be seen between the trees that lined the dirt path. She had observed the bank made such a deep drop from one smooth hill to a large platue; perfect for farming. There was a large thick trunked apple tree. There were a few other fruit trees near it, which of course now belonged to her. There was a patch created by these large, spaced out trees that was shaded; a wonderful area to keep animals.

She had gone to the carpentor's and commissioned a house to be built in the side of the bank. Such a funny house! But it would be her own home, straight out of a fairy tale. The carpentors left to begin digging. Kasumi had picked up her large parcle of valuables she had backed away for this trip, ontop of it she stacked a cage with two chickens. She uffed and puffed as this girl who was strong as a bull, carried the huge box to her new location. Placing them down on the ground, Kasumi moved to the flat land.

Pulling out her hoe, she began to plow even rows into the ground.

He took the money from the mayor and deposited it into the bank on the way to his farms. He arrived to find both in states of disrepair and as such he called up a number of professionals to do much of the rewiring on the house and the fixing of the foundation. Walking along he began to patch up fences and took account of the buildings and the state they were in. He simply walked and walked his eyes wandering about slowly before he came to the end of his property. It was a cliff that overlooked the nearby ocean, and down off in the distance, he could see her, she wasn't far away but he found it interesting she had settled in there of all places. He wondered what she'd sow so close to the sea especially if the tide came in or there was a storm that made it rise. "Rice?" He wondered aloud before he sat on the edge of the cliff to watch her.

He was fascinated at her determination watching as she tilled the fields with a hoe and had her two chickens, he could see the desire even from the distance that she had to be a success and build a farm. His fingers trailed along his lips and down to his chin before he stood up and walked back toward his farm. He soon found himself on the road around and eventually came upon two digging men. Walking past them toward her field he waved. "Hello neighbor." He called loudly to her.

She was nearly done! No, the feild was far too high up for the tide to hurt it. Hearing that voice, she frowned. What did he want? To rub in her face that he was rich? By that point, she had stripped out of her grey t-shirt, and black sports bra; wearing what seemed to be a piece of cloth. OH! How wonderful it cupped her breasts, making them look much larger as they were pressed up to her abdemon. Resting the hoe on her shoulder, she took a casual pose, giving him a bit of a wave,
"Need somethin'?"

He looked her over briefly and ran his fingers through his hair while he looked her over. "Mmm I see," He simply said as he looked about to the barely done field. "You know, you should get a plow for this sort of thing, goes a lot faster." He said to her before he nodded. "I was just being neighborly, welcoming you to the area." He said to her cordially before bowing and then tossing a small goild filled purse to her. "You know to help you get started, were rivals now, you and I"

Her hand came up in just time to catch the purse filled with coins like a lecross stick. She gave it a little toss, and squeezed it. What a sweet gift, trying to buy her off like that! She walked over to a large carboard box, stuffed backpack, and wooden trunk. With ease, she swung the hoe down, and rested it against the trunk. As for the bag of coins, she put that away in her napsack. Rummaging about, she pulled out a jar. Walking right up to him, her body glistening slightly, and her breasts jiggling just a tad, she stopped. She looked up to him innocently, holding up the preservative. She gave an adorible smile, "Aw~ Well, thank you. Here, to get you started... Sometimes food is hard to come by when you're just starting out," Looking up to him, she gave yet another genuine smile, "I made this on the last farm I worked. Please enjoy it, rival"

He laughed softly while he ran his fingers along a flower in thought while he watched her. She was truly determined. He also watched as she pulled out a jar and presented him with it. "Oh...well if its half as tasty as its maker I'm sure its good." He said before he looked to her and nodded before placing the jar into an overly large pocket. "Thank you dear/

She ran a hand through her long wild curls. Giving it a little shake. Her bands were pulled back off her face, then fell back into their usual spot. She then made the connection. Her voice changed from that cute tone to something more, strong, "You're stairing at my breasts; is that any way to be a rival, Akira?" Oh! How deliciously peachy they were though. What a time he would have cupping them. Kasumi poked him in the fore head, "So... anything else you need?"

"I'm looking at the sea behind you, one big enough storm and your crops might be ruined." He simply said to her. "If there's flooding inland this is where it'll come to the sea as well, its like being caught between a rock and a hard place..though if its mild flooding the silt will do wonders of your crop." He said crossing his arms and looking to her while shaking his head. "Though your breasts are..cute I guess." He said flicking up a hand as though nonchalant and uncaring about it.

Kasumi rolled her eyes then turned around to pick up her shirt. Pulling it on she called to him, "That's right--- City boys like girls with fake parts, and vegtables pumped with unhealthy chemicals." She looked to the area, then back to him. She laughed softly, "Silly boy! I'm going to have a green house made here. That's why I'm tilling the land." She smiled sweetly to the strapping men who looked to be in their mid twenties. Oh! What god like figures they had.

They gave her a slight wave, and a smile of their teeth. Not crooked, but they weren't exactly wonderful. She strode back to Akira; her hips rolling gently. Her breasts giving a small bounce. "Thank you very much for your concern, but I've got plenty of work to do."

"So says you country girl." He said as he looked over. "Oh cute, you hired Luke and Derek..they still plowing their sister?" He asked in a way that made it uncertain whether or not he was joking. "Well I'll get back to my farm, and farm it properly, you know, with a plow." He said as he walked away from her. "You try to be neighborly and people get snippy." He said as he walked past her and towards the ocean, he'd simply climb up the cliff to get home it seemed far too much work now to actually go back from whence he'd come.

Kasumi looked at him oddly; what the fuck was he trying to do? The main road was in the opposite direction! She snagged his hand, and marched him past her work area, through the traill of trees that were in full blossom. Soon enough, they stood below the falling pink petals. She sighed a bit, "You must be a very unhappy, and disillusioned person." She rubbed the back of her neck, "First off, you came onto MY land, stated that we are now rivals, when you take my ambitions and stamp on them with your italian leather shoes. And then you have the nerve to oggle me, tell me after oggling me that my body isn't much. Not to mention insult me and everything I have done to lead up to this day. To tell me that I'm snippy. Please." She looked him over then pointed to his suit, "You also have a tear in your suit. I'd fix it for you, but, we're rivals.." She suddenly smacked him, "Ohh~ Such sweet bliss!" She giggled, looking over her hand. "Been wanting to do that since hearing you tell me that you just NEED to own two plots of land." She giggled. She then looked to him seriously, "Oh, by the way, try not making remarks about the villagers. They may just hate you for it one day."

He glared at her before he leaned in closer after she smacked him he'd waited for her to finish her rant and had seen it coming but let it happen. "Look, you don't seem to get my life, I live it as I please, I don't need a farm, I don't need money, but I'd rather try something nw." He said to her brusquely. "Its annoying to have a little girl come around and try to buy your birthright, especially one as highstrung and annoying as yourself." He laughed before he looked down. "Also, they're English, and frankly what does it matter? How did I? Because I showed up and didn't let myself get ripped off? Well excuse me little girl for not letting someone get away with stealing my family's land. He continued his eyes narrowing as he spoke. "I honestly don't need you to fix this, or anything." He said before he looked to her and snickered. "I come by, being hospitable, giving a bit of a joke, and you strike me, you're pathetic." He simply finished before he began to walk away. "Those two plots belong to my family, my father worked hard for them, I wasn't about to let either be stolen by some spoiled little nothing who feels she's entitled."

It clicked. Oh shit. Frowning, the 'spoiled child' ran around him. She had a pack that when cracked, it cooled. She the wraped in a floral pattern hanky. Lightly she pressed it to the red mark on his face, to cool the enflamed mark. Would accept this act from the woman who just slapped him? The hanky carried her scent, which was something that appealed very delicately to the nose. Maybe he made something that, well, got her in the soft spot. She spoke to him in a very gentle tone, "I wish I was spoiled. Rather, I am far too proud." She gave him a small a smirk, "So are you, but I think it suits you better." Her eyes found his for a second, both of them were blue. They both had beating hearts, and muscles which would be in pain at the end of the day. "You sure are brave to live at notice from a drop of a hat, especially to come here after, six was it, years." Her free hand lightly ran along his, taunting it to follow hers up to his cheek to hold the cold pack there. "I am brave, stupid, and in the wrong for hitting you." She looked back to his cheek, letting out a small sigh. "It was unrulley and childish of me to act on my first reaction..." She added on, "... but not everyone can afford a plow when starting off." Was that her spoken comment to proove that she was not spoiled? The entire time she spoke soothingly, as if to calm him. She did not wish to affend him any more. For if her farm failed, what would she do? no one would buy the property.

"Look things can be rough..its why I left. My parents were barely making it by but they had their land and their workers they couldn't afford to pay for my college fund as well. They worked tirelessly day and night to help others and all it got them was an early grave whereas me..I'm a success, why shouldn't I try to continue?" He asked her his hand now cupping the back of her's. "I have a bunch of plows if you're not too proud to accept one that's got an odd angle, its kind of narrow." He said slowly to her. "In any case, hitting someone is one of the most harsh things you can do over what? Senseless banter?" He asked her his voice slightly incredulous as he released her hand. "I didn't even feel the pain just the pressure. I used to be a farmboy too you know." He said with slight disdain. "I did the work of five hands, every day, by myself, so maybe you should learn something about people before you assume." He continued as he began to walk.

Back
Top Bottom