Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lust Bus [Smut-based, all welcome. PM to join]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"yes I taste good " Serena said to Mathew as she licked off her cum from his fingers. She then laid back against him as Allison licked her pussy. It felt so good the girl's tongue in her pussy that was now very wet. She started moaning again and breathing hard as the girl worked her up to a orgasm.

Matthew sighed, his cock slowly hardening again as Serena wiggled on his length.
He gently started to bounce her, her ass sliding up and down his member and gripping it tightly,
he captured her breast in one hand and spread her pussy with the other, letting Allison lick more hungrily.
"I think you deserve a nice big cock in your pussy baby."
he purred, pulling her off his cock and carefully turning her around.
"Allison, eat all my cum out of Serena's ass,"
he ordered, shoving his cock into Serena's wet folds and thrusting gently.
"I could fuck you forever baby,"
he moaned, pressing his lips to hers, his tongue forcing its way down her throat.

When Mathew started bouncing inside of her ass she was moaning again harder now that Allison was licking was working her pussy while Mathew started to fuck her ass again. When he gripped her breasts with one hand and opened her pussy up more with the other hand she let out a long sigh that turned into a long moan and she said "Omg this feels so good ". When he turned her around like she was some sex doll telling her she deserve cock in her pussy she could only say "Please fuck me hard". she was not sure she would like Allison cleaning her ass out of cum but she was willing to try it anyway. When he pushed his cock into her pussy she let out a small scream at the pain at first for this was the only the second time she had dick in her pussy. As he thrust in and out of her she began to moan from pleasure and when he kissed her putting his tongue down her thought she returned the kiss and putting her tongue down his .

Allison made a face at Matthew, she shook her head, only moving her hands up to grip the girls ass, she was barely getting any fun with this amazingly hot Serena, and she was being commanded. She would give the girl pleasure, but not by his ways, she moved her fingers and started to finger her ass, streatching it slightly. She licked it slightly, taking abit of the cum, which she tried not to taste. She fingered her ass faster, to the time of his thrusts in her.

Serena was now screaming with pleasure from Mathew fucking her pussy and Allison fingering her ass. she was going to cum soon but decided to fight it and hold back as long as she could. she then wanted to play with Allison some more for the girl was hot.

Matthew grunted, thrusting harder.
"I'll make you a deal Allison,"
he purred down at her,
"I'll let you have all the fun with Serena you want, but you have to let me fuck you first."
he slapped Serena's ass, causing it to quiver and turn red.
"I bet you'd love having this all to your self wouldn't you?"
he slapped Serena's ass again, thrusting into her a bit deeper.

Serena was moaning and when he smacked her butt she would yelp in pain from the smack. she was having too much fun to stop him thou she would just take what he did to her. the more he thrust the more she got close. She soon let out a scream and went stuff as she came all over his dick. she was breathing hard as she had just had great sex. she looked over to Allison and grinned and said "your turn to let him due you and while he does I'm going to play with ya".

"Mmmm, that's a good little slut."
Matthew said sexily, pressing his lips to Serena's shoulder.
"Maybe when we all get home you could come over to my place for round 2?"
he muttered against her soft flesh, sucking gently, his tongue swirling around in circles.
"I could just fuck you all day long baby."

(lol, I'm so proud of my character. he went from sighing from boredom and lack of sex, to having two girls do it with him and each other at the same time. he's an inspiration to us all.)

(lol i like my girl she is hot i could do her myself with a strap on)
Serena moaned and knew she was going to cum and could not hold it back. She gripped him tight as she pushed herself hard onto him and let out a scream as she cam all over his dick. she took a breath and said "I would definitely come over for round 2 and i would let you fuck me all day". She smiled then added "I used to think sex was too painful to enjoy but now i think i can't get Enoch of it".

(Hmmm, there may be a setting for a future RP here...)

Matthew sighed happily as Serena came on his dick.
"We've slutted you up haven't we?"
he asked teasingly, pressing his lips to hers, his hands groping at her ass.
He released her lips after a moment and moved to her ear,
"When we get back to my place I'm gonna bend you over and fuck the hell out of you. Would you like that?"

"Yes i would love that " she has responeded to his question after she grinned about them slutting her up. She wanted more but was not sure he could go more and it seemed her body was saying it needed a break.

Matt smirked and whispered,
"I'd love to pound your little pussy until it hurts, but for now, maybe we should rest a little."
he slowly pulled her off his dick and turned her around, letting his exhausted cock rest between her ass cheeks.
"Tell me about yourself Serena,"
he whispered into her ear, seduction dripping from his voice.
"Where are you from? What's your favorite color? Politics? Religion? I wanna' know more about you."
he gently rubbed her thighs.

Serena let out a soft moan from him rubbing her thighs. She nodded her head in agreement. She leaned back against him and said " Iam from a town called stark street not to far from where we are going." "My favorite color is dark purple. " " As for polĂ­tics and religiĂłn not much into those too".

Matthew gently sucked on her neck for a moment before he answered,
"I'm from Tennessee, I like Red and Silver and I'm a christian capitalist libertarian. Oh, and I'm in the school's JROTC Program."
he gently started to rub his cock against her ass.

She moaned when he sucked and rubbed his cock against her ass. " well at school i made the newspapper for reading the most books and I write the book review coloum".

"You sound kinda like a super sexy nerd type. I like sexy nerds."
Matthew purred, rubbing his cock against her ass harder.
"You have beautiful breasts,"
he whispered, squeezing her tits.
"I'd like to fuck your tits and cum on them and make you lick 'em clean."
he kneaded her breasts,
"Would you like to do that for me?"

Serena smiled and said " Iam no need just like to ready". She moaned again as he grinned up against her ass and kneaded her total. She then got off of him and down her knees facing him and grabbing her breasts said " my breasts are yours"

Matthew squeezed Serena's breasts around his cock tightly and slowly started to slide them up and down, his cock moving in rythm between her breasts.
He hardened instantly and his thrusts picked up speed, his tip occasionally poking her chin or lips.
"Open your mouth and lean your head down."
he moaned, thrusting harder and trying to reach her mouth.
He rubbed her nipples gently and tightened his grip on her massive breasts.

Mr. Ryan sat in his comfortable seat with the bouncy shock absorbers when kept it steady even when the bus dipped and bounced on an uneven pavement. He had been driving for quite a while before his occasional glances in the large rear view mirror and the three small security cam monitors stationed to his left began to show some peculiar interactions with the kids on his bus. At first it looked like just a couple or 2 were playing the "touchy-feely" game as young people do sometimes in public... But soon it became apparent that this was something altogether different....and as he watched things more carefully he noticed that almost all of his fare were eventually engaged in some carnal act or another.

Being a lecherous 35 year old man he found that some of the actions that he clearly could not see behind the seats were more than obvious...and as his imagination filled in the unseen gaps his pant leg couldn't help but strain at the ensuing pressure his large, swelling beast was beginning to put upon it.

Doing his best to keep the bus in it's lane while checking all of his visual aides for the show these teenagers were giving he couldn't help but wonder what had come over the group behind him...but in all honesty, as long as he got a show, he really didn't care, and wasn't about to put a stop to it.

Not all of the kids were engaged in a sexual act, he noticed. The majority, yes..however there were a couple oblivious guys that he could care less about...and just a few pretty little girls back there who had probably noticed (at least one that had and was looking scared out of her pretty little mind) and were either watching with mixed looks on their faces, or trying desperately NOT to look at what was going on all around them.

Focusing as much as he could on the road Mr. Ryan thought "Damn this is making me horny" as he glanced again to see a girl begin bouncing up and down in the seat next to where she had been previously. At that point he decided that "Horny" wasn't a strong enough word for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom