Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lust Bus [Smut-based, all welcome. PM to join]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"V-very well then," Michael said, sighing as she began using her tongue. "By E.A. Poe's Poems, you're amazing," Michael said, reaching over to make Serena feel just as amazing, playing with her folds through her wet and now see through panties, rubbing the fabric against her clit. Michael blinked, noticing that Serena was going rougher on his little Mikey, though in a good way. Pushing aside her panties, he started to slowly finger her with one hand as another rubbed her left breast over her clothing, hopefully making the rough material of her clothing rub against her nipples. He could feel them even through her thick jacket.

"Oh god, Serena," Michael muttered, groaning as he felt her tongue on his head. "I'm close... I'm so close..."

She slowed down to take off her jacket to reveal a dark purple low cut tank top. She then said with a mouth full of cock "you taste so great and go ahead and cum i want to taste it". She started moaning at the fingering he was doing to her pussy.

Scarlet had been sitting in the front the entire time, her long red hair cascading past slender shoulder, her large headphones blasting music. The young, busty girl sat back rocking her head and watching the scenery go by, but, at one of the changes of the songs she heard something odd..Moaning? Slipping off her headphones she looked back, her emerald eyes widened in shock. Seeing her classmates fucking like animals, a slapping wet sound in the air, her own classmates... she watched for a little while, that hot three some and the two getting each other off. Scarlet bit her lip, feeling a heated sensations fill her neither regions, plump thighs squirmed delicately against one another stuffing her headphones in her bag she looked forward, far too embarrassed to show how much this was turning the girl on.

Softly, her hand slipped down between her legs and up the skirt of her light, tight summer dress that clung to her clad, double ds, she pressed her fingers against the crotch of her panties. Starting to rub and push against her folds lightly, taking little glimpses back to the happenings behind her, cheeks flushing and soft pink lips parting in huffs as she continued, masturbating to the scene before her. Wondering what it would feel like to have a big thick dick prod and push into her little folds as she pushed against her slit through her panties, a weak sultry moan coming from her lips. She bit her lower lip, getting hornier by the second.. It was so hot, her curvy little form was getting sweaty.. Making her soft, pale skin slick.

Zale was sitting behind Scarlet. His rock music managed to block out the moans, the seamless mix he had also left no silent gap. He did notice he look back and the look on her face made him stop. He looked back and say Ami and the two boys. Afer a min or two and a double take he leaned forward to Scarlet."Am I really seeing this?" He didnt notice her hand but wanted to make sure he was not seeing things.
2evcagw.jpg

Fenris was rather a loner, and seeing as how most of the seats had already been taken, decided to make her riding spot closer to the front. For pretty much the entire ride she had pondered why the bus driver's face held such a smile, that is until the first incident. She watched with a little amusement at the boldness of it all, first one..then two, followed by three. It was like watching an illness spread and she had begun to wonder exactly what the hell had possessed her to step on to this bus. She rose slowly, eyeing everyone over and noticing that a few of the people here managed to escape the infection, so far. But, odds are that wouldn't last long, even she herself would eventually succumb to this wonderful temptation. Though she doubted that anyone here would claim her. She was after all, eccentric to say the least.

Being a witch, or a believer in Wicca, most kids shied from her, dodging her in the halls, avoiding her at lunch. She never did have any friends really. But she was fine with that, it let her focus on her studies, not that she was a nerd-type either. Oh, no. She was gorgeous, had brains, and a sense of style. A sort of all-in-one package one might think. But what they didn't know was what lie dormant in her heart. Her other half. The one that would make the first move.

(Fenris Looks like this:
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s339/Mrlee3077/Mabinogi-RuaFullpic.jpg
)

Allison Lenore leaned over to Zale and Scarlet with a cruel smile, "Awww are the little ones suprised to see such grown up acts?" she teased, wiggling her fingers at Scarlet. She leaned back again, "It doesn't suprise me really," Lenore said, flipping her hair behind her back.
She was the class "slut" but still a virgin, she was only a slut because in 5th grade she "stole" this boy away from this preppy girl, which wasn't entirly true. But after 9th grade she decided to play the part, and damn was she good at it.
"Hormones raging, hot, sweaty people pressed in so close in together, its practically begging to become a sex party," she said with a small laugh, leaning against the wall. The noises didn't particullary turn her on, until someone started messing with her; she had to listen to her mom go at it with a different guy every night for the past, well, forever so the noises don't affect her like they were poor Scarlet.

Veronica sat toward the front of the bus as well. Most of her other cheerleader friends and gone to see relatives out of state, and because she would be alone, her mother forced her to go on some stupid school trip. Without the other cheerleaders, she felt like a loner. So she created another world for herself, by listening to music and keeping her attention focused on texting her friends. If she witnessed what was going on toward the back of the bus, she would be shocked. Sure she acted like a loose girl, always grabbing guys' attention with revealing clothes or bending over because she "dropped her pencil", she actually was shy when it came to sex, only participating in it a few times. As the bus moved more and more into the land that was 'Nowhere', she saw her cell signal slowly dropping. She panicked, realizing it would be long at all until she wouldn't have any signal, and thus, no longer able to text her friends. Veronica then tied her blonde hair into pigtails to keep her hair off of her neck.

Fenris decided that sitting down would be far more entertaining than watching the driver get off on listening to the sounds around him. So, she walked down the aisle of the bus and found an empty seat next to a girl, she didn't really recognize her but knew she was on the cheer squad, Veronica she thought. That was her name right? She couldn't tell, but the girl had just put her hair up into pigtails. At the sight, Fenris quirked and eyebrow and sat down slowly, "You know, Ponytails are known to be far more aesthetically pleasing." She said as she looked over at the girl and flashed her a warm smile. It wasn't until after she spoke that she noticed the girl's headphones. Damn it...

As the signal from Veronica's phone died, she hurriedly texted the other girls as to what was happening. "Fuck!" she said as the signal went out. Turning around to see Fenris, she took off her headphones. "What do you want?" she said, a bit of an annoyed tone in her voice. Before getting a response, she looked toward the source of a noise toward the back of the bus. "Holy hell!" she looked on as Ami took two cocks. "What a whore..." she muttered to herself as she slumped back down into her seat. Shaking her head, Veronica looked back toward Fenris, trying to shake the image out of her head. She looked at Fenris expectantly, waiting for her response.

Fenris chuckled a bit, leaning back in the seat with a small stretch, "That's just it, now isn't it? The funny thing about being on a bus, is I don't need a reason to get tired of standing and want to sit." She smirked, then blinked a little, "In all honesty though. You'd look better in a ponytail, pigtails are so.....ick." She frowned a bit, adjusting her corset a little. "And as for what's going on back there...that's been going on for quite awhile now, they have some stamina." she laughed a bit, the sounds didn't bother her too much, she was very much used to them by now and to be honest, she didn't find it that hot. One on one, maybe, but she never could get into the whole three-way thing. It just didn't do anything for her.

Veronica nodded. "Yeah, I only have them in pigtails because they do a better job at getting the air on my neck. Ponytails make my neck feel too warm." She dug into her purse and pulled out a small bag. "How about this? You can do my hair for me." She said with a warming smile. The bag contained a brush, some hair ties and some clips. In school, the two girls probably never would talk to each other. But currently, this girl seemed to be the only one worth talking to. "So, I'm Veronica, though you probably already know that. I am pretty popular," she said, turning around so her back was to the other girl's. "But I don't know your name. To be honest, most of the other cheerleaders just call you Witch or Spook or something like that." Still trying to get the image out of her head, Veronica tried to pick up a signal on her phone once again, yet to no avail.

Michael felt her stop before she took off her coat. Well that was odd; wearing a coat during a scorching day? Of course, Michael couldn't complain as he fingered her wet, inviting pussy and played with her warm, soft tits. Though her clothing choice was a bit familiar, he couldn't place his finger on it though. Of course, his fingers were busy at the moment, but all the same, something was familiar about her choice of clothing. Why he was thinking of her clothes at a time like this, he couldn't fathom. Feeling his release, he heard her wanting to taste it. Well, he couldn't be happier to oblige her.

"Well, Serena, you'll taste it soon, cause here it comes!" Michael grunted as he came, five thick jets of his cum bursting out of his dick. It was then he remembered the clothing choice, and he snapped his fingers. "That's where I remember it from!" He exclaimed quietly, noticing that people were now looking at both them and the threesome happening right behind them. "You're wearing the clothing Lily wears in The Caper of Chicago!" It was his third novel, and one of the most memorable, in his opinion. It had sold more than any book he had written to date, mostly because he had put in such an interesting plot, and his steamiest sex scenes. Perhaps it was just as memorable to her as well.

Serena felt him cum and swallowed it all down as fast it came out causeing her to gag a little bit. She looked up at micheal and smiled saying "yea i loved that book and still do ". She give his cock a few more licks and sucks then said "you taste real good ". She did not know if he could go on more but she wanted to. "You want to be my first" she asked him.

Matthew Shelton
sighed as he leaned back in his seat towards the middle of the bus.
Being stuck here wouldn't so bad if he had a hot piece of ass sitting in his lap. But no. Instead he was sitting here listening to someone else have sex in the back of the bus. The sound drove him crazy and not in the good way. Sighing, he turned on his MP3 Player and stuffed the ear buds in his ears. He selected "Enchanted" by Taylor Swift and hit play, turning up the volume until the sound of the others' moans were drowned out.
He hoped secretly, that one of the girls would notice him and come sit next to him, one thing would lead to another and they'd fuck. He was quite an attractive man after all. 6'4, a farmer's tan, and an impressively muscled physique that made his US Army T-Shirt strain tightly over his chest.

LadyDarkest said:
Veronica nodded. "Yeah, I only have them in pigtails because they do a better job at getting the air on my neck. Ponytails make my neck feel too warm." She dug into her purse and pulled out a small bag. "How about this? You can do my hair for me." She said with a warming smile. The bag contained a brush, some hair ties and some clips. In school, the two girls probably never would talk to each other. But currently, this girl seemed to be the only one worth talking to. "So, I'm Veronica, though you probably already know that. I am pretty popular," she said, turning around so her back was to the other girl's. "But I don't know your name. To be honest, most of the other cheerleaders just call you Witch or Spook or something like that." Still trying to get the image out of her head, Veronica tried to pick up a signal on her phone once again, yet to no avail.

Fenris smirked a bit and chuckled, "It would be my honor." She slowly let Veronica's hair fall free of its pig-tailed prison and gently began to brush it out. She was a little surprised at how silky this girl's hair was, but at the same time, pretty much saw it coming. She leaned over the girl's shoulder briefly and gently blew into her ear, "And as for my name. It's Fenris." She leaned back again, "Not the most usual name, but it works for a creep like me, eh?" She chuckled abit. It never did bother her what everyone called her, how could she be mad at the truth? She was a witch. A spook...a creep. She then smiled a bit, "So, losing signal huh?" She asked softly, catching a glimpse at the rather dead signal line on her phone's screen.

Snowe said:
Ami groaned with a lustful pleasure as she felt one of her only friends hard, fat cock divide her final hole and completely filling her up. Her body shook even without the movement of the two big-dicked studs thrusting effortlessly into her, causing her wet pussy to vibrate simultaneously with the thrusts of each of the huge members stretching both of her tight newly-deflowered holes open. "So good..so big, you're both so big. Please don't stop fucking me- O-oh god..I'm gonna!" she cried as she furiously began to jut her hips forwards and then back, spearing her cunt and then her ass on the two throbing members occupying her ass and pussy. "C-cumming!!" she cried as her juices flooded out, covering her pussy, thighs and crotch and that of the two fucking her in both of her formerly virgin holes. "O-oh, harder, harder! Please, fuck me harder, it's so good!" she cried as she latched her fingernails into the swim-captains shoulders, her lips wrapping onto his neck and suckling deep to stop herself from screaming out.
"So good!" Jake moaned fucking Ami's ass harder and harder after she came. He was lost in the pleasure he completely forgot the other boy that was slamming her cunt.
"I'm gonna cum!" Jake moaned slamming deep inside her filling her ass with his hot cum.

Ami let out a shattered gasp as her ass was thrust into with even more power than it had been before, she rocked forwards and her soft folds fell downwards onto Matt's own equally massive member with such power that her entire body rocked furiously and her eyes closed, her hair fell down over her face, her chest heaving happily with each strained breath she took in; Her heart began to pound roughly against Matt's chest, her contracting ass still milking Jake's rock-hard member whilst it exploded a heavy load inside her. "Mmm~ Aww, Jakey, got no stamina?" she giggled gently, teasing him as her hips picked up a new rhythm, riding both rigid dicks with one swift pendulus motion, back and forth, scewering herself on each. She slowly slid her forefinger around her bottom lip as she pursed her lips cutely and slowly shifted her head to one side. "I wonder what pussy tastes like..I wish I could find out.."

JinmeiXaolung said:
Fenris smirked a bit and chuckled, "It would be my honor." She slowly let Veronica's hair fall free of its pig-tailed prison and gently began to brush it out. She was a little surprised at how silky this girl's hair was, but at the same time, pretty much saw it coming. She leaned over the girl's shoulder briefly and gently blew into her ear, "And as for my name. It's Fenris." She leaned back again, "Not the most usual name, but it works for a creep like me, eh?" She chuckled abit. It never did bother her what everyone called her, how could she be mad at the truth? She was a witch. A spook...a creep. She then smiled a bit, "So, losing signal huh?" She asked softly, catching a glimpse at the rather dead signal line on her phone's screen.

Veronica smiled. She was the kind of girl who just loved having her hair played with. Fenris. Unique, but not creepy. "That's a pretty name, Fenris..." Veronica almost seemed too normal of a name when you had someone like Fenris around. Maybe Veronica might actually start calling her by her real name in school, instead of something that's a little offensive. She nodded at Fenris's statement. "Yeah. If I wasn't here, I'd be hanging out with them. But of course, I probably wouldn't have met you. It's kinda nice to get to know someone outside of the cheer squad for once." Even though Fenris was a witch, and the idea of being a witch was weird, Veronica was happy that they were becoming friends. Sometimes, it was necessary to get a little bit out of your comfort zone.

Fenris blinked a bit, a little shocked that Veronica wasn't a complete bitch like she was when she was around the rest of the cheer squad. It was definitely a nice change of pace for her, a good switch of scenery. There was a chance she'd make a friend yet. Fenris smiled at the thought and slowly tied Veronica's hair back into a high ponytail, sitting back a bit to admire her work and nod with approval. "There. So much better." She chuckled. It was just as she had originally thought. Veronica looked drop dead sexy with a ponytail. She leaned back in her seat and looked over at the cheerleader, then back at the rather....interesting scene behind them. Part of her wanted to know if Veronica had ever done anything with another girl, but knew it would be a bit too awkward to ask after just meeting her.

Matthew sighed as the song ended and decided music wouldn't help his boredom.
Putting away his MP3 Player, he peeked over his shoulder at the threesome.
He had to admit, the chick was super sexy, but he refused to have sex with another guy present let alone two.
He glanced at the two girls across from him (Fenris and Veronica), and noticed one occasionally looking in partial disgust at the gangbang behind her. He leaned slightly across the aisle towards her,
"Pretty annoying isn't it? I'm Matthew."
he said.

Seargent Pepper said:
Matthew sighed as the song ended and decided music wouldn't help his boredom.
Putting away his MP3 Player, he peeked over his shoulder at the threesome.
He had to admit, the chick was super sexy, but he refused to have sex with another guy present let alone two.
He glanced at the two girls across from him (Fenris and Veronica), and noticed one occasionally looking in partial disgust at the gangbang behind her. He leaned slightly across the aisle towards her,
"Pretty annoying isn't it? I'm Matthew."
he said.

Fenris turned to the boy and smiled abit, "Not so much annoying as it is unappealing. At least in my opinion." She shrugged casually. She crossed her right leg over her left, the slit in her skirt becoming far more apparent as more of her leg was exposed. She brushed her crimson hair back behind her head again and glanced back at the three way. Though she had to admit, it was one hell of a way to get the ball rolling. A butterfly effect if you will. No doubt that half the sex scenes on this bus started because of those three. So in a way, it was a great chaos theory. SHe laughed at the thought for a bit before turning her attention between the two she was now sandwiched between.

[OOC: Okay..so, a lot of you have..well started to annoy me a little. Simply, stop with the IC bullshit about looking down at people; You knew what this RP was, do it or just go find some other RP. The point of a smut RP is for that specific reason. Jesus..]

"S-s-sorry it's my first time..." Jake blushed when she teased him. Luckily his cock was still rock hard and ready t ocontinue. With a smirk he firmly gripped her shoulders and continued to pound away at her ass. The cum was able to add extra lubrication allowing him to go faster and faster.

JinmeiXaolung said:
Fenris turned to the boy and smiled abit, "Not so much annoying as it is unappealing. At least in my opinion." She shrugged casually. She crossed her right leg over her left, the slit in her skirt becoming far more apparent as more of her leg was exposed. She brushed her crimson hair back behind her head again and glanced back at the three way. Though she had to admit, it was one hell of a way to get the ball rolling. A butterfly effect if you will. No doubt that half the sex scenes on this bus started because of those three. So in a way, it was a great chaos theory. SHe laughed at the thought for a bit before turning her attention between the two she was now sandwiched between.

Matthew glanced at her legs and smirked,
"Yeah, I hate the idea of sharing a girl, well, except maybe with another girl. Mostly I prefer to have her all to myself, if a guy needs help to pleasure his woman he's clearly not doing everything he could be, or he's not doing it right."
he licked his lips as he stared.
"I'm sorry, but I didn't catch your name."

(Veronica, Fenris, Matthew, threesome? wanna?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom