That darn cat... An Alice in Wonderland spin off (Candira and Stormgale)

"Oh, yes," she whimpered, panting as he plunged deeper into her. "God, yes," she moaned, arching and twisting, up into him as he brushed his tail against her thigh. His teasing only served to help push her over the edge as he fucked her even harder. "Cheshire!" She called his name several more times as she came hard, an orgasm like none other taking over her body as her pussy clamped down on him like a vice, wanting to make him cum too.

He groaned, spilling his seed into her as he thrust again and again, panting and moaning "mhmm allliceee" he groaned out as he fucked her till he was spent, last ragged thrusts making him collapse on cop of her, purring and mewling like a kitten

She loved the way he sounded when he said her name. She took him until they were both out of it. Slowly, she came down, panting as he collapsed on top of her. She grinned at the sounds he made, reminding her of a real cat. She smiled and reached up, gently petting his ears and letting him snuggle into her chest to rest for a spell. After all, he'd done quite a bit of work just now, making her feel very very good.

He snuggled into her, purring and groaning as he shifted inside her "Mhmm you all better then?" he asked with a deep grin up at her, shifting his slowly hardening cock inside her to tease her, still mewling and panting with that dazed look in his eyes

Alice was still coming down from her high and shivered as he moved inside her a bit. "Mmmm, I feel a lot better," she said, watching his golden eyes as he grinned at her. She was just about back to normal, but if he did anything more, it wouldn't be hard to work her up again.

He continued to tease her as he moved inside her "Mhmm do you now?" he asked, already growing hard again as he purred in her ear "You up for another" he stated more than asked

Soft sounds of pleasure escaped her as he moved within her, purring into her ear. "Mmm...I could go for more," she said, unable to resist him after what he'd done to her just moments ago. Her breathing was deep, but she wasn't panting yet. She wanted more, her eyes dark with lust as she stared at him. "Do you want me again, Cheshire?"

"I want to see you lose yourself to lust, it is such a beautiful sight" he said as he shifted "I want you to scream out my name in bliss... is that enough?" he asked her, purring as he rested his hands on her sides, scratching hot trails along her hips

She shivered as he told her he wanted her to lose herself and scream his name. His nails ran over her skin in a way that made her want him so badly. Her hips were basically in his hands. She wanted to feel him there, using them to thrust in and out of her again. The thought was making her even hornier than she had been. "Mmm, I think so..." She grinned and ran her fingers over his back gently, simply wanting to touch him.

He smirked and slid himself deep into her, using his hands on her hips to thrust deep and hard with ever movement "Mnnnn you like that?" he asked as he purred, arching his whole body into her as he pulled out, panting in her ear "You like being fucked by me?" he asked, voice posessive as his nails scratched again, contining to live white trails over her body

Alice looked up at him as he thrust into her. She gasped and moaned loudly, arching into him as well, her hips meeting his every time he moved. Whimpering just a little as he pulled out, the blonde looked up at him groaning as he taunted her, his nails tracing patterns over her sensitive skin, her sinful body wanting more. "I love you fucking me...please, give me more, Cheshire..."

"Give you more what?" he asked as he slowed down, drawing every thrust into an aching slow motion, nails teasing her, staring into her eyes posessively... he wanted to make her his, devoted and almost needing his pleasure

She moaned softly, arching up into him and holding his shoulders. "Please, Cheshire...fuck me more. I need your cock inside me. It's too good!"

"I can't hear you" he purred against her, pulling out, making her ache even as his fingertips grasped her rear, forcing her to grind against his hardened shaft, teeth grazing her neck and biting, marking her as his

The busty blonde arched up into him as he held her in his grasp, his mouth making her tingle everywhere. She groaned as he pulled out and ground against her. "Please, fuck me!" She whimpered and held onto him, arching up into him and grinding against him. "Cheshire!" She closed her eyes and moaned, aching for him.

"Good girl, you can learn" he said as he slid into her, fucking her harder as he pinned her to the ground, using his hands to guide her body onto him perfectly, a lew union that would make them both lose themselves in desire "Mine" he growled in her ear

She shivered and closed her eyes as he slid back into her, her body moving with his instinctively to give them both the pleasure they needed. His guiding hands only added to the sensations and she panted, moaning loudly in their little clearing. The possessive way he growled in her ear made her want even more of him. Honestly, at this point, she didn't think she would mind having him to play with whenever she wanted or vice versa.

"Mmm, all yours."

"Good girl" he said, fading away into nothing before she could get her release, leaving only that toothy grin...

He still had a reputation to uphold after all

((Oh, that's just mean.))

Alice looked up at him as he disappeared, gasping as he did. Her brain was still used to the dreamland she'd been in for so long that she wasn't used to this sort of thing. And as Cheshire vanished, she as left terribly unsatisfied and wanting desperately. She still wanted him to fuck her, but damn it if she wouldn't punch him if she saw him again. She whimpered as he vanished, even his grin, before she slipped her fingers down her body and into her needy pussy to finish the job on her own.

Fiery red hair covered two effeminate faces a they wandered through the forest "Im telling you I know the cat is around here..." one voice said "Yes just like you said he was in the last five places" a similar voice replied, two lithe twins stepping into the clearing, quickly notiicng the lustful alice "You need any help there miss?" one asked, the other whacking him arouind the head "Please, you introduce yourself first" he corrected.

She looked at two rather handsome men as they wandered through the forest. By all rights she should have been embarrassed to be touching herself so intimately in front of them, but she was too hot to care now, and she couldn't help but wonder if they were actually interested in helping her. The one asked, and the other made a good point.

"I'll tell you my name if you tell me yours...and I sure could use some help," she moaned, still naked but for her shoes, gloves, and stockings after Cheshire had gotten through with her.

"I'm tweedle Dee" the right one said "And I am tweedle Dum" the other added "And what sort of help would you need?" they asked in unison "Of course with someone so lewd she needs a good cock to suck" dee said "No..." dum objected "She obviously is touching her self so she need someone to fuck her properly"

"Mm, my name is Alice. And actually, you're both right. Both of those things sound good. Someone was very cruel and got me so excited, and then they just left me behind. Please... I need you to fuck me."

"Well you can't just deny a lady like that" dum said as he took her hair, pulling her towards him, forcing her ont his hands and knee's as his other hand unzipped his fly to give her lips something to to. Dee moved behind her, moving her hands away from her aching slit as his own fingers stroked, feeling her wetness and heat for a few moments

Alice gasped as he pulled her hair and forced her down in front of him. As he unzipped his pants, she took his cock into her hand and licked her lips before letting her tongue taste the handsome stranger in front of her. Her tongue swirled over his tip before moving slowly up and down his impressive length, her body so hot and so ready she Dee's touches gave her an intense reaction-- she nearly came. Instead of doing that, she focused on Dum's penis, moaning as she nuzzled the shaft and licked his balls. A moment later, she took the tip into her mouth gently sucking, trying to see what he would do. She looked up at him, wanting to see if he approved or not.

Back
Top Bottom