That darn cat... An Alice in Wonderland spin off (Candira and Stormgale)

He groaned.. not willing to give up just yet as he twisted her nipples, looking at her with a smirk "Think you can win this?" he asked, reaching over her to slide a finger into her wet slit, determined to drive her into blissful pleasure first.

Wincing a bit at the fairly painful treatment of her sensitive little nipples, she looked up at him and moaned louder as he slid a finger into her. Even if she came first, she wouldn't stop until he did the same. His pinching and stroking seemed counter-intuitive if he wanted her to cum first. After all, more vibration from the sounds she made only served to give him more pleasant stimulation.

He groaned, sliding a second finger inside her... leaving her nipples for now as he started to fuck her "You.. ughh... will... cum" he ordered, rocking his hips against her lips as he bit his own, looking so hot and horny right now... like a cat in heat. His other hand stroking over her rear "You know if I cum first I am gonna cum all over that pretty face" he said

Blushing as he started to fuck her with his fingers, she moaned, letting his hips do the work while she tried to keep her throat relaxed. She didn't really care if he came on her face right now. She just wanted to see that calm composure of his fade away into lust...much like he was doing now. Something about him was just undeniably sexy, and she was very glad to have woken up to this particular stranger.

His fingers slid in and out, constantly thrusting as he groaned with his tongue out, panting loudly at her sensations, aching with desire from this girl "Use your tits" he panted out, ordering her even now as he added a third finger to fill her tight slit.

She moaned and panted as she worked to get him off. As he added a third finger, she moaned louder. His command was followed. After all, she wasn't heartless. And it seemed like a good idea at the time. She moaned and wrapped her breasts around his cock, taking him out of her throat so he could enjoy them as well.

He shuddered and looked down at her "You mhmmm havi... ahh... having fun?" he asked, purring down at her as his cock twitched, his eyes lusty and needy... not ready to give up just yet

She panted softly, letting his cock go for a moment. "Mmm, about as much as you are," she moaned, watching him as she used her breasts to pleasure him. Her panties were pretty much soaked, and his fingers were only bringing her closer to a climax.

"And how much am I enjoying this?" he asked with a playful growl, brushing his hand down her back, scratching and teasing her skin as he fingered her tight slit

"Mmm, well judging by the face you were just making, I'd have to say you're pretty close," she said, licking his tip as he teased her even more. She moaned softly, not quite ready to cum just yet. "Tell me, am I being a good girl?" she teased, sucking his tip again as she massaged his cock with her soft chest. She wouldn't last much longer, but she wanted to make sure he would cum as well.

He shuddered "You are being a naughty girl" he said, groaning as that soft mouth sucked on him, whimpering as he spurted his seed all over her face, mewling and groaning as lust took him over, looking like a cat in heat and helpless as he released that pent up desire

She came as well as his fingers continued to play with her pussy. Moaning loudly, she stopped her movements for a moment to enjoy her climax. As his cum covered her face, she blushed and licked her lips. "Mmm, I'm sorry for being so naughty. How can I make it up to you?" she teased.

"Could always just let me fuck you silly" he said with a smirk "Or maybe give me more of your oral attention whenever I ask for it" he suggested, considering it as he pursed his lips, still panting slightly from the pleasure

She smiled and panted softly. "Mmm, well, as worked up as you've gotten me...I think I'd rather you fuck me silly now. Of course, that doesn't mean I won't give you what you want later..." She was burning up and she needed more than just his fingers to sate the desire he'd built up in her. Since he was asking for more, she was fairly certain that he wanted her as well. Quickly, Alice was finding she had a thing for the feline man in front of her. But of course, it wouldn't last forever. So she intended to enjoy his company as much as she could for now.

He moved to pin her down "mhmm you want my thick hard cock to fuck you?" he asked, the shaft stirring at her request, panting in her ear as he ground the hardening shaft against her "You want this thing to fuck you till you moan and scream with lust?" he added, stroking down her side as he grinned, biting her neck lightly.

Alice looked up at him as he pinned her down. She shivered as he ground against her soaking panties. The feel of his breath on her ear sent tingles down her spine, her body shivering. She closed her eyes and arched up against him as he bit her neck. "Mmmm, I do. Please fuck me. Make me scream for you, Cheshire."

He pulled aside her panties, sliding into her with a long slow groan "Mhmmyou love the feel of my cock inside you don't you" he panted out, groaning in her ear as he bit it

As he slipped into her, she gasped. Her pussy squeezed him tightly as he thrust into her, her body arching up into his in search of more pleasure. it seemed a shame he was still mostly dressed, but she would take what she could get. Moaning softly, she panted and shivered as he bit her ear. "Cheshire..."

"Yes my horny little slut?" he asked as he thrust into her, ripping at her clothing and tearing it off her with a playful grin, skin grinding against skin as his thick shaft pounded into her.

Moaning as he fucked her, Alice arched up into him. Her eyes closed, her body bounced in time with his thrusts. He felt amazing as he thrust into her. She shivered and panted hotly. "So good..."

"My little fucktoy" he purred in her ear, fucking harder and deeper as he rocked his fists... panting and moaning against her

With him moving like this, the blonde wasn't going to last long. She gasped and moaned louder as he fucked her deeper and harder. "Oh God...Cheshire don't stop!"

"Suddenly lost all your fire?" he asked as he thrust into her, rocking his hips as he panted in her ear, hot breath tickling her as his lips kissed down to her's sloppily, that lustful gaze filling his eyes again, becoming more of a mewling mess of lust than a man

She didn't care that he'd lost some of that sexy polish of his. He was inside her and he felt amazing. As he lowered his lips to hers, she kissed him back in a mess of passionate lust, her body moving with his, arching and bouncing with his every thrust. She moaned into his lips and panted as their bodies worked together to get what they needed. His comment about her losing her fire didn't really phase her. She just wanted more.

He thrust deeper into her groaning "Mhmm you love this don't you" he purred as he bit her ear, tail brushing up her leg as he shifted to fill her deeper, pounding into her body until she would relent.

Back
Top Bottom