That darn cat... An Alice in Wonderland spin off (Candira and Stormgale)

Candira

Singularity
Alice had been asleep for the longest time, locked away in a dreamworld. She'd dreamed of growing up in a world much like yours and mine--cars, fast food, wars, school, and reality tv. Of course, in the world she'd spent so much time in, she was well established and had many friends. She had a life there, which was ironic, considering that it was all a dream. In the dream world she lived in, Alice was always fashionable and wore clothes that some might consider...risque. Then again, she was always appreciated wherever she went.

In wonderland, she wore the same outfit she'd fallen asleep in so long ago. She wore a short dress that stopped at the middle of her thigh, propped out by some stiff lacy material. The dress was a light blue color that brought out her eyes and showed off her impressive cleavage. It had spaghetti straps and hugged her body tightly. She wore no bra beneath it, preferring not to show unnecessary lines. She wore white lace gloves that came to her elbows, but she'd grown tired of the fingers and cut them out. Her long, shapely legs were encased in matching white stockings and she wore a high-heeled version of a mary-jane. Over this dress she wore the tiniest of French maid style aprons. Her long golden hair was sprawled out around her, curled to the prettiest style it could be. Around her neck was a silky blue ribbon.

She'd been left all alone to sleep like this for so long now--untouched. If someone came to find her, she would surely awaken to their touch or voice. And she would be understandably disoriented and confused, since she'd been living in another reality for so so long.

He stepped through the forest, the silent predator... invisible as he walked through the grass, so much world to explore and so little time to do it. He shimmered into reality for a moment, his frame lithe and strong with golden eyes that seemed to know everything about whatever they gazed upon. His hair was a dark purple, with matching ears and a tail that flowed behind him, touching everything he went by inquisitively. He had a darker purple shirt and a black jacket, a soft pattern of stripes along his stomach and chest from the two fabrics. He wore simple black pants, no shoes and he stepped with a pause that showed he felt completely safe. Then he spotter her, out of the corner of his eye "What do we have here?" he asked, stepping towards the small girl, such a scrumptious little thing.. grasping her chest to wake her up and to check... hmm they were real after all.

With a little groan, Alice began to wake up. Her eyes fluttered open and a very drowsy young woman woke to an interesting character groping her. Confused, for more than one reason, she looked up at him and then down at his hands. Hmm....normally this situation would call for a lot of screaming and violence on her part. But he seemed more curious than lecherous. It made it kind of hard to wish any kind of hurt on him.

"Uhmm... Shouldn't you at least ask my name first?" she asked, still a little tired. She yawned and stretched a little. "Or at least tell me yours?"

"Well what is your name then?" he asked as he moved to straddle her, both hands how brushing against her chest, deliciously kneading and stroking the sensitive flesh, that smile appearing as he twitched one ear, tilting his head. His lithe body was warm against hers, softly shifting against her as he kneaded, stroked, touched and massaged her chest, soft waves of sensation would be assailing the sensitive orbs.

She moaned softly, taking a moment to enjoy the way he was touching her. She'd never been in a situation like this before, and it certainly didn't seem like this stranger wanted to hurt her. For some reason, the cat ears and tail he had didn't shock or frighten her. They just seemed cute....and a little confusing. But she forgot about that as he fondled her. "Mmm, my name is Alice," she said softly, letting him enjoy her body for now. After all, there was no harm in a little groping.

"What is your name? And do you make it a habit to grope women in their sleep?"

"Cheshire" he said softly as he leant down to run his firm tongue against her exposed cleavage, the rough texture brushing against her skin "And I had to check they were real" he mused as he squeezed again, his whole body sensually moving against her, grinding, touching and stroking to make her sleepy nerve endings go on fire with sensation "Do you make it a habit to moan as strangers grope you?"

"Only if it feels good," she joked, groaning softly as she felt his body moving against her. "Mmm, checking to see if the rest of me is real too? Or is there more to it than that, Cheshire?" she teased, a little surprised that she was taking all this so well. Then again, he really was doing a good job of waking her up, and making her very horny.

"Well how about you show me more of you" he said with a playful growl, his tail brushing against her thigh as his fingertips brushed against her side, the growing bulge in his pants grinding against her nether regions slowly... achingly "After all you want me to touch more don't you?"

She shivered as he growled, his teasing starting to get to her. The feel of his tail against her thigh was surprising, her muscles tensing a bit before relaxing against the soft fur. She groaned as she felt just how hard he was getting while he ground against her. Alice was having a hard time denying the logic he presented her with. After all, he did feel so nice....

Reaching up she pet his ear gently and scratched behind it, remembering that cats liked that kind of affection. "Well, that depends. Do I get to touch you as well?" she asked, moaning softly as he continued to touch her.

"Only if you are good and do what I say" he whispered "after all only fair" he purred out, cock stirring further as the shaft pressed against her "And right now I want to see you naked, is that too much to ask?" he purred in her ear, nibbling it as his tongue teased the flesh, pinching hard nipples through her dress "Imagine how good my fingers will feel without this dress in the way"

"Only fair," seemed like the wrong phrase to describe her doing what he said. After all, he'd been the one groping her. She closed her eyes for a moment and shivered as he pressed against her, teasing her nipples and playing with her ear. Her breathing grew deeper and she panted softly. He made an excellent point. Having her naked would allow those fingers of his to do so much more, and who was she to deny him a little fun?

"Mmm, well, if you want me naked, you'll have to move, I can't really do much like this," she said softly. "Unless you take it off for me," she offered, letting him decide for now. He didn't seem like the type to rip her clothes off literally, but if he got the chance to do it himself he might.

He took his hands, slowly undressing her... making every movement a chance to tease her more, nails and fingertips or maybe soft lips kissing exposed flesh "So tell me about yourself alice" he said as he flicked his tongue against her thigh, pulling her skirt up past her waist "And look at you panting like a kitten in heat" he teased, that torturous tail starting to tease along her thigh once more.

Well, he certainly knew what he wanted. She couldn't fault him for that. As he undressed her, she helped him get out of her clothes, the straps coming down first. She watched as he took her in and kissed her soft skin, his warm lips making this so much more enjoyable. His hands, however, were still the stars of the show as he continued to remove the tiny dress from her body--apron too. His request to know more was met with silence since the way he was currently using his tongue was far too distracting to let her acknowledge anything else. It seemed he wanted to pull the dress over her head.

She could deal with that. His comment about her being in heat was barely registered as his tail teased her. Remembering his first question, Alice watched him. "What do you want to know?"

"Tell me everything you want" he said as he pulled off that dress, moving his hands to cup her bountiful breasts in his fingers, kneading the flesh with them as he squeezed them firmly, that tongue flicking against a bare nipple, slowly rubbing it with its rough hot surface "And tell me if you like the feel of my cock against your panties" he added, that hot throaty purr continuing

In a moment, the dress was gone, and his hands were on her breasts again. Her nipples were hard from his manipulation, and she may as well have been in heat for how much she wanted him right now. She blushed and moaned softly as his tongue teased her nipple. The way he purred and teased her was just too much. "Mmm, your cock feels so good," she said softly. "So good..." She panted softly and leaned into him, grinding against him as she spoke.

"Mmmmm, right now I want to feel your hands and that tongue of yours all over my body and I want to touch you, taste you in return..."

He bit her nipple, teeth teasing the sensitive skin as he purred, vibrating against it... his fingers giving the other most pleasurable care, pinching pulling and squeezing the sensitive flesh as that hot wet tongue brushed against her other nipple over and over.

"Then how about you show my thick hard cock how much you appreciate it" he said, pulling back, laying down and looking at her with half lidded eyes, unbuttoning his trousers as he waited for her

Alice moaned softly as he teased her, the sensitive pink bud in his mouth at his mercy. She arched into him as his fingers took care to keep teasing her. Her whole body was tingling and she wanted more. She watched as he undid his pants and invited her to do more. She blushed just a bit as she saw just how thick and hard it was, but she did owe him, after all. She crawled to him and gently took him out of his pants, stroking him a bit so she could make sure he was just as hard as he could get.

"Mmmm, fair is fair," she said with a little smirk.

He mewled at her strokes... looking almost cute as she stroked his hard shaft "Mhmm" he said, moving to pinch her nipple with the tips of his fingers, licking his own lips as he looked down at her, cock twitching with need for a moment "Now give it a taste, im sure you will love it" he said, gently grabbing her hair, guiding the horny girl.

For a moment he seemed more like a cat than a man. That was until he reached down to start teasing her nipples again, grabbing her hair. "Mmmm, don't get impatient, Cheshire, I'll give you what you want," she said, leaning down and licking his tip. "Don't rush me," she said with a smirk. Her sweet tongue swirled around his tip, her lips kissing it now and then. Finally, she took his head into her mouth and sucked gently, her hand still stroking him.

He groaned and shuddered at her, sounding very much like a man as her lips worked his shaft "And I can rush you if ahhh... If I want" he teased "After all I am in control" he added, tugging on her hair, guiding her down more, his free hand twisting her nipple between fingers.

She groaned softly--sounding more like she was in pain than pleasure when he tugged her hair. Still, if she gave him what he wanted, she'd get what she wanted that much faster. She moaned as he pinched at her nipple, twisting it just a bit. It hurt a little, but it also made her hot for him. She leaned down over him and sucked at his tip a bit harder, taking a little more of him into her mouth at a time as she bobbed up and down his thick length. My my, he was a big boy. Her blue eyes stared up at him as she kept sucking his cock.

He groaned looking down at her with half lidded eyes, continuing to tease her aching nipples "Good girl" he said as he smirked "You really do love sucking my cock don't you" he added teasingly, giving her nipples a sensual pinch each to emphasis the effect.

She moaned softly and took more of his cock into her mouth as he pinched her nipples. Actually, Alice didn't mind giving oral--it got her hot for more. She found that sucking his cock was actually pretty enjoyable. Since he seemed to like teasing her so much, she decided to give him a little more than he bargained for. Her eyes stayed glued on his as she relaxed and then took him completely into her mouth, deep throating him and humming just a little to give him that extra vibration. She wondered how he'd take this.

He groaned, whimpering and mewling a little as he bucked against her "Naughty girl" he said pinching her nipples harder "where did you learn to mhmm ooohh... do that?" he asked, starting to groan as his eyes shut.. teetering on the edge of losing control.

Alice only moaned louder as he pinched her nipples harder. The vibration in her throat intensified with the sound and she was pleased to see that she could get to him as well. Since it was bad manners to talk with her mouth full, she said nothing to his question and merely kept him deep as her lips kissed the base of his cock, her eyes looking up at his. She would keep it up until he begged her to stop or came. Either way, she wanted to see him lose it.

Back
Top Bottom