Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Make it dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSavage

Planetoid
So I'm terribly in the mood for a twisted rp over YIM. I don't normally hand out my e mail, but what can I say. I'm in the mood for a dark mix of.

Incest
Humiliation
Beast
Ageplay
Footplay
Abuse

Give me a Pm if your interested ^.^

Wabbit Hole (You can have my bunny hole any time ^.~ )

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Eury

RE: I want your bad romance!

*Purrs* I'm going to have so much fun with you two. I just know it.

RE: I want your bad romance!

I was wondering if you would be interested in furry theme? Hear me out if furry's not really your thing:

A story about a young man visiting Japan (as usual *sigh) who rents out a japanese home in the mountains for some 'down time' and finds a 'annoying' creature that is 'harassing' him over and over and over again till he snaps. There is a age limit rule here at BlueMoon but we can go with that very limit if you want to do a age play.

RE: Make me beg for it!

Well. I'm doing a furry rp right now. So I'm not totally opposed to it. I think I can be okay with being a 13 year old furry for you (That's the bare age right?) *Giggles* Want me to be a slutty kitsune?

Well it wouldn't be fun if you were 'easy' at first.

*chuckles coldy*...

I want to make you one although you're as natural as a curious youth.

Oh please feel to break me. Threads or Pm's? Would you be so kind as to start?

Thread would be good, if you're making the thread link it to me or I'll make it. Whatever works for you.

Yay! I love threads. Will you make it? And am I full furry or ears and tail? So I know what to write when describing myself.

Whatever works for ya.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=26719

^.^ I'd kinda like to do. Older sister doming and humiliating a younger sister ^.^

Could I be the younger submissive sister? Puh-lease?

Sure thing. So, would you like to do this in the Semiprivate thread, and would you like to be the first post or should I?

Thread is great. Would you post first older sister? Oh how old do you want me to be?

I have an idea, I'm craving an R.P., where a girl is the sex slave to her brother. When said teacher sees the signs of the roughness she requests a parent teacher conference. Then the mother makes the teacher ((repressed sexually never even masturbated)) into her true kinky fuck slut. We could start with the first time Mom and Brother seduce the girl, then move on. How does that sound?

I'd love to RP with you, we can discuss a plot if you'd like to.

@ Thomas, sounds warped, Pm me!

@Cevl: Pm me with idea's pairings you have ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom