Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Make it dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSavage

Planetoid
So I'm terribly in the mood for a twisted rp over YIM. I don't normally hand out my e mail, but what can I say. I'm in the mood for a dark mix of.

Incest
Humiliation
Beast
Ageplay
Footplay
Abuse

Give me a Pm if your interested ^.^

Wabbit Hole (You can have my bunny hole any time ^.~ )

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Eury

RE: Hey little boy ^.~

*Sweat drop* I read the rule, I just er. Was under the impression that Shota here meant what was allowed by the admins.

Bump. Feel free to show me some love boys and bump my page when you stop in.

I think I'd like to do a couple of yuri and group Rp's as well.

Free bump. I am working on a possible paring/plot that you might be interested in. When I have something concrete I will let you know :)

RE: I want your bad romance!

Bumping my thread because I'm a self loving whore.

Would you be interested in a bro x sis game maybe add in the family pet? We could hash ideas out for more details as well.

If not I here by present you with a bump

So this is just a very rough skeleton of any idea.

So the idea is that one character is either an orphan or ran away from home and has been living on the street for a few years now. He has survived on pick pocketing and petty crimes. One day he pick pocket the wrong person. They realize what he did and catch him before he can get away from them but instead of handing him over to social services they decided to take him into their home.

I was thinking that they could either have a daughter and they could end up getting to know each other. I am open to any ideas you may have.

Just let me know if your interested.

So that would be a bit more...Romance based? I think we could accommodate that. What would you say to the family being involved already? So another reason for bringing the boy in would be to add to the already existing fun?

I can work with that. How would you want the family to be set up at the start? Single mother and a daughter or father, mother and daughter?

Mother and daughter. Father if you'd like to play one.

Mother and Daughter is fine with me. I will double up when we need another character.

Sounds golden. Wanna do this in a thread of via pm?

I rarely write in threads about the RP, but I'll make an exception here.

I noticed your need for an uncle x niece maybe involving her being whored out and I got interested. Because I could definitely think of many ways to let that evolve, maybe around his business, poker games, other games. Maybe even have her finding a romance that way if it works out.

are you craving anything in particular right now? i've been wanting to try my hand at some more dominant roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom