Demon Weaopns Other Use (closed can be deleted)

RE: Demon Weaopns Other Use

He had drank down 3 glass then got his third then looked at her then said "that perverted old fart I didn't know that you were into older men he had said teasing her to his
to his own liking slapped her on the ass and jumped on her sofa then said to her "its not like you had it before it was good and I was not trying vary hard" he had said then
gulped down the glass wondering what she was going to do next.

She moved to the couch and knelt on the floor beside him
"I only drank with him, and if that was not trying very hard then
I'd like to see what you are like when going all out on a girl in love with her partner."

(sorry for the reply being so late)

He lays back on the sofa stretching out his feet curling his toes as he placed his hand behind his head then said to her " I could not go full force even if I wanted to cause I
am stuck in this weak form cause was stripped of all the human souls of hunters like your self that I had consumed so I am stuck how I am in this low level form looking like
some sort of plushy doll and If I tried in my real form I think you would die" she said as he grabbed her head and slid his cock into her mouth and bobbed her head on his cock
cumming into her mouth fulling her mouth with his cum over flowing cover her face that dripped onto her breasts.

(I have been buzy life is not always forgiveing)

Back
Top Bottom