Demon Weaopns Other Use (closed can be deleted)

luatesh

Star
Luca was all ways up early many think he dose not sleep maybe it was true cause he was a demon weapon he was on top of the sign to the entrance of death city academy .
he was waiting for his partner he tech user that he had just been parted up with he had sat there Bord waiting for her so he had thought to him self maybe I should see if she .
was even awake it was the first day of there first year in the academy he had thought as he watch all other students hearing some blue hair idiot make a fool of him self.
but when had had saw his tech he had jumped down to walk with her asking "so what took you so long I have been waiting her forever for you" he yells at her you could.
easily tell that he was not her from he wings and horns and was short then his tech looking like a cute pint size devil that you could not take seriously unless you know him.

RE: Demon Weaopns Other Use

Rain walked up and stared at the school "Sorry man, alarm didn't go off." she yawned looking around seeing all the meister/weapon pairs. Pointing out the blue haired one "Looks like he's the only one left of the star clan, the chick must be his weapon." She stood hands in pockets as her eyes locked onto a blond girl and her partner "Those two however look like fun. Lets go talk to them Luca." She was interested in talking with the blond maybe even be friends with them.

" the weapon more Furious then the master such a bad combination and fine go see this blond you are talking about"
he says not wanting to talk to them he did not relay want to talk to people he did not relay like people he only tolerated
Rain she has not gotten on his good side no one relay has gotten on his good side so people relay think hers a demon
so he just fallowed her and kept his distance

Rain talked with the girl named maka and found out the blue haired kid, black*star, was the master and the girl..tsubaki was the weapon. Rain smiled talking about how she got paired with someone who never let anyone close and sighed saying she would rather deal with maka's partner soul instead. Soul walked over to Luca "Hey man got a sec while our meister's chat?"

Luca was leaning on a wall away from the group then looked up at soul when he was talking to him sense he was taller
the said to him "OK fine what do you want from me you have my ear for the time being cause it looks like there going to
be talk for a good amount of time" then hears black star in the back ground then said to him self doing a face palm "ow
my god that guy is an idiot " as he waited to hear what soul had to say.

Soul smirked "Yeah Black*star is an idiot but it seems maka and your girl Rain are getting along." he smiled at him holding out his hand "I just wanted to say my name is Soul and I'd like to offer me and maka to be your and Rain's first friends here at the academy." Rain and maka galnced over pretending to talk hoping soul could get through to luca that he could have friends he trusted.

Not originally from death city so his tradition and culture was different so he just stood there not knowing what a hand shake was
"sure we can be friends if you want but I am not well liked in this city" suddenly a familiar cat was on the wall behind him when the
change into a woman yelling out as she pounce on Luca " my little demon I had found you" Luca screaming "aww not you again get
away " trying to run but he was stuck in her booby trap stuck between her breasts making him look like a small plush doll in her arms
as Luca sat there with a displeased look on his face.

Rain ran forward and punched the lady back pulling luca forward at the same time "Blair leave Luca alone! Go cling to soul for god sake." Maka had moved forward to help rain keep luca from blair. Soul stood a bit unsure of what to do "Um blaire why are you here at school anyway?"

Luca had hid behind Rain as Blaire talked " well the club is dead right now and I have nothing better to do so
I when to so what you were up to and met the cute little demon again that I didn't think I would meet again"
Luca almost suffocated from her breasts catches his breath then yells at her " you show watch what you to
shove between those they can kill people you harpy woman"

luatesh said:
Luca had hid behind Rain as Blaire talked " well the club is dead right now and I have nothing better to do so
I when to so what you were up to and met the cute little demon again that I didn't think I would meet again"
Luca almost suffocated from her breasts catches his breath then yells at her " you show watch what you to
shove between those they can kill people you harpy woman"
Rain glared at her her voice going cold enough to make one think she was a reaper "Listen and listen good cat. You leave my partner alone or I kill you and eat your soul." she smirked a bit mad "Even if it means turning into a keishin in the process. I wont let any do what you did to my partner Luca, and if you still try to touch him then we'll have an all out girl fight over him cause his love is mine cat!"

Blaire jumps turns back into a cat then cowers then says to her "Fine I will leave you meanie your no fun anyway"
As she walks off Luca cheering "Ya Rain you showed her get rid of that harpy woman" then hears about the part
of his love being hers "wait one second My love is yours what makes you think I love you you think I am going to
love you cause yo say so" he said looking irritated.

Rain sighed turning to go in the building her tone still cold but this time showing she was in pain of some kind "Chill Luca, the bit about love was to get her to leave you alone only." as she walked away she waved back to him "I've never had love nor do i ever expect to get it." After she was gone Soul had a frown and maka set a hand on luca's shoulder "Its possible for a meister to have feelings for their weapon, so you know my parents were partners. My mom was the one who turned my dad into a death scythe so go easy on the girl she probly has a crush on you." with that they left and went inside with everyone else leaving luca standing alone.

Luca said "ya ya ya ya every one know that your father is a weapon I got that story a long time ago
had shrugged it off then ran to catch up with Rain he had walked behind her but did not say a thing to
her he had layed back in his seat when they were in class he looked like a plush doll stilling next to rain
soon black star had annoyed him so he throw a pencil at him missing his head but his his ear then said to
her to be nice "if you want you can hold me in you lap and hug me if you want" he said his body covered
with purple fur making him relay fluffy he wanted her to do that were he could see over the desk.

She shook her head "I'm fine, just try letting some one gain your trust ok.
You don't have to be on your own anymore, we are a team so we need to trust each other."
Rain sighed taking notes and listening to the teacher, she was trying to forget the fight with blair
and her cutting herself off from the world after her weapon partner yelled at her.

Luca ayed attionton to what she was saying then said to her "fine I will try to trust you as long as
you keep that cat woman away from me " he said but soon he was Bord out of his mind from hearing
Maka`s father talk about the lesson that he had gotten really sleep he had yawned as he tried to stay
awake soon he had swayed back and fourth as every thing got blurry soon he had feel asleep falling
over with his head in Rains lap as his tail sways side to side on the bench they were sitting on.

Rain sighed letting him lay there "What am i to do with you Luca?"
She had indeed fallen for him but she never let it show, or at least did
her best to hide it as she worked with him. She had tried to earn his trust
since the day she met him and now it seemed as long as she kept Blaire away
from him he was willing to try trusting her.

He had talked in his sleep as layed in her lap causing a group of girls wanting to watch him sleep crowding around him
some thing that would of made him angry if he was awake " aww I will destroy you all" he said then rolled over in her lap
then said " aww there are so many souls I don't think I can eat the all" next his tail had rubbed against her leg
with him licking her leg as he slept as he spoke some more " aww that hit the spot I cant eat any more" before
he had woken up from the sound of every one leaving class sense it was now over

Rain smiled at him not moving yet "Enjoy your nap?" she liked seeing him
content and the fact he had licked her leg while sleeping had made her not
only blush but also slightly wet. The fact she had blushed is what caused her to
just sit there waiting for him to get up before packing her things "Shall we go check
out the wall with the missions on it and find something to do Luca?"

Yawning he said "actually I did I needed that" now with her sitting close to him he could smell her sent and thought she
smelled good and had good looks but did not tell her that "Fine lets go see I need money for food anyways maybe I can
make some " he said as he walked out with her then saw a big crowd around the board " on second through lets come
back later" he said then spreads his wing and flies off with her

Blushing as they flew Rain clung to him not sure what else to do "Luca what's wrong?"
She didn't know why he was so anti-social but she figured that while at school he could
at least relax a bit and get use to people even try making friends. As they flew she caught
sight of maka, soul, tsubaki and black*star "Hey let's go make friends with them ok Luca."
Rain wanted him to have friends and hoped that he could become good buddies with blact*star
and soul while she made friends with maka and tsubaki.

He had stopped on top of a bell tower and set her down then said to her "there is some thing you need to understand
about me I use to be a weapon for some one who was trying to become a demon lord so I stay away from people cause
they smell tasty to me" suddenly his gut makes a loud growling sound as he was talking " great now I am hungry and I have
no money to eat tell tonight when I get payed from the work I did at the club were that harpy woman works".

Rain gently cupped his cheek with her hand smiling warmly at him "I don't care what your past is. I only know that you are
MY weapon now and I like you, alot. I'll pay for food and if you ever need to get away from people then...." she blushed deep
red looking at him "Then just get me and come here. It's a lovely view and kind of romantic." she thought the rest of her
thought but never said it 'plus i do want your love one day'

Not into the mushie stuff he plainly said to" We ca go see the group of people you saw
Just get get me some food I am dieing here" he had said then vary load groan came
from his gut causing people that were on street level trying to figure out were it had
came from " see I need food feed me" he said to her

Rain smiled at him "Burgers and fries ok?" she also pointed to
where Maka and the others were "If you want to wait with them
then I could go get the food. Though we may as well all go cause
mention of food might make soul and black*star want some meaning
trouble for maka and tsubaki." rain had always been one to worry about
those around her and wanted everyone she thought of as a friend to be ok.

"Fine I will sit with them when you get me some food I guess that wont hurt" he said as her grabbed her around the waist
And takes off landing on street level were she could walk freely then goes to sit with the others waiting for Rain to return
with some food his gut sounding like a angry animal as he sat there quietly not saying a word,

Back
Top Bottom