Don't tease Draco. (closed to Urooj)

Draco looked at her, "Um.. okay. Lets go tell him" he said as she got off of him and stood up. Draco grabbed a pair of jeans and put them on, not bothering with a shirt. He looked at her wrapped in a robe and grabbed her hand. He didn't care for the smile on her face and headed down to the common room. He looked at her and raised an eyebrow, "you seem happy for someone who just lost their virginity" he said and laughed as she blushed. "I like it when you do that". Draco saw Blaise and walked up to him.

"Guess what Zambini" he said as he watched his friend look up at him. "What Malfoy?" he asked as he eyed Brandi. Draco raised his eyebrows, "I win." he said and smirked as Blaise shook his head. "She wouldn't let me do it, why would she let you. You're lying" he said and rolled his eyes. Draco smirked wider, "Really? Because we just fucked. You just don't have the charm" he said and laughed as Blaise narrowed his eyes, "So is she a virgin? Or was that a lie?" he asked. Draco smiled, "well, she was a virgin until i fucked her" he said and watched Blaise's eyes widen. "So can i have a go?" Blaise asked as he looked at Brandi.

Brandi smirked. "Don't think I'm done yet, I just want this out of the way." She said, as she picked up her robe and tied it. She walked out with him into the common room. Brandi blushed as he made his comment. "Hm, keep that up and it might never go away." She told him. She seen Blaise, and when Draco walked up to him, she made sure to watch him. She knew that they had some sort of rivalry between them.

Brandi seen Blaise looking at her. She just smirked at him. Then she listened to them. She loved the way Blaise thought that Draco was lying. Brandi watched as he questioned Draco, looking at her when he asked if it was a lie. She narrowed her eyes. The nerve. Brandi looked at Blaise. "Oh so now that I'm no longer a virgin, you think I'm going to let just anyone fuck me?" She asked. Brandi shook her head. "No, I made the mistake with head, I'm not doing it again with letting anyone and everyone fuck me." She said. Brandi seen the look on his face. "Sorry Blaise." She said, not really meaning it.

Draco looked over at Brandi as he spoked and fought back the urge to laugh when he saw Blaise's reaction. "Damn Zambini. Looks like you are losing your touch" he said and smirked. He saw Blaise turn red with anger and mutter, "Have fun fucking that whore" before storming out of the common room. Draco couldn't hold back his laugh and held on to his sides.

He looked over at Brandi, "so? am i the only man thats allowed between your legs?" he asked and smirked. "You know I kind of like it when you act like a bitch" he whispered as he leaned in, his lips barely touching hers. "Turns me on" he added as he closed the gap between his lips. He kissed her and pulled away quickly. He smiled and looked at her, "How about we go upstairs and see what other secrets your chamber holds"

Brandi knew she pissed Blaise off. But she didn't care. She had only one person in mind to have his way with her. She seen Draco tell Blaise he was losing his touch. She wanted to go and slap Blaise when he called her a whore. "Come say that to my face Blaise." Brandi said as he walked out. She smirked and looked at Draco. He was laughing so hard he was holding his sides. She smiled at him and shook her head. "I think we made him mad." She said smirking.

Brandi smirked. "Damn right." She told him. Brandi shivered when he leaned in and his lips, barley touching hers, whispered that he liked her acting like a bitch. She smiled. "You don't know just how much of a bitch I can be." She said, before he kissed her again. Brandi chucked at Draco's statement. "Sound's good to me." She said. "I can't wait for your snake to Slytherin my chamber." She said smirking.

Draco smirked as he saw Brandi lose her temper with Blaise, "He's just mad that he didn't get you first" he said and looked at her. "Hmm.. well then how about we head on up again, that is unless you changed your mind" he smirked as he led her up to his dorm. Draco pulled her close and smirked as he pulled her robe off and pinned her to a wall. He placed a hand on either side of her and leaned down to bite her neck. "what do you want to do?" he whispered into her neck and smiled when she shuddered. He kissed up her neck and made his way to her lips.

Draco felt her hands run down his body and smirked when she started to unbutton his jeans. "Damn, your in a hurry" he said as he watched her pull them down. Draco stepped out of his jeans and kicked them to the side of the room before turning his attention back to Brandi. He smirked at her and his eyes wandered down her body. Damn i might actually keep this one for a while, he thought and smiled.

Brandi looked at Draco. "Hm, maybe you're right. He's losing his charm." She said. She listened to Draco say to head up to his dorm again. Brandi smiled and nodded. "No, I haven't." She told him. Brandi let him lead her to his dorm again. She watched as his eyes moved over her body. With her being pinned by Draco, she felt herself getting turned on. She smiled and shivered when she felt Draco bite her neck. "Mmm, it's up to you. I'm up for anything right now." She said.

Brandi knew that she wanted him naked though. She rand her hands down his abs, coming to his jeans. She unbuttoned them and pulled them down. As she did, she knelt down. She just couldn't help herself. She grabbed his dick, and kissed his head. Then she slowly took her tongue and traced circles around it, making sure to hit the sensitive spot on the bottom. Then she took his head into her mouth and sucked on it, still tracing circles around him. She looked up and seen him smirk. She grabbed his hands and brought them to her boobs, so he could play with them. Then she moaned on his dick as she sucked it. She felt him shiver. She couldn't help but think to herself. Damn, you still got it if you can make even the great Malfoy shiver.

Draco watched Brandi kneel down and grab his dick. He felt her kiss his dick and felt her tongue circle around his dick head. Draco held his breath as she licked the bottom and closed her mouth on his dick. He moaned as he felt her suck his hard dick and buried his hands in her hair. He smirked at her as she looked up at him.

Draco watched her pull his hands out of her hair and move them to her boobs. He moaned as he felt her suck his dick. He started to run his fingers across her nipples and felt them get hard. He pinched them and rolled them in his fingers. He wanted to pull her up and start biting on them, but he was enjoying this too much. "mm babe, not bad" he said as he squeezed her boobs in his hands.

Brandi continued to work on Draco's dick. She moaned when she heard Draco talk to her. She slowly made her way down his shaft, taking in as much as she could, all the while, her tongue ran over his dick, exploring it, massaging it. When she pulled back, she let her teeth gently slide along his shaft, her tongue going back to work on his head, licking and sucking. She felt Draco playing with her nipples, and she moaned, knowing that it felt good to him.

Brandi kept doing that to him, until she felt him pull her up. She let her teeth glide down his shaft again, giving his head one last lick before standing up. She looked at him. "Hmm, what now Draco?" She asked smirking.

Draco moaned as she took in more of her dick and pinched her hard nipples. He loved the feeling of her tongue on his dick head. Draco smirked as she massaged his dick with her tongue and squeezed her boobs. Damn..Blaise wasn't kidding..this bitch knows how to give head, he thought. Damn should I let her continue.. or shuold I get her on that bed, he thought and after a few minutes, pulled her up. He felt her lick his head once more and held his breath for a few seconds before looking at her.

Without another word, Draco quickly moved her towards the bed. He pushed her onto it and started to kiss her as he climbed on top of her. Draco moved his lips and started to lick around her hard nipples and moaned as hebit down on it. Draco slid his fingers into her and smirked as he realized how wet she was. He positioned himself between her legs and without warning, pulled his fingers out and slid his hard dick inside her. He loved the way her tight pussy stretched on his dick. "Mm babe, dont worry. You will get used to this soon" he said as he slowly started thrusting into her.

Brandi smiled as she noticed him hold his breath with the final lick. She licked her lips, tasting his pre come. She moaned as she felt him guide her to his bed. She was surprised that he let her suck his dick. But she did know that he enjoyed it. She could tell because of his playing with her boobs. She was glad that he at least liked it.

Brandi kissed Draco back as he got on top of her. She moaned as he licked an bit her nipples. She felt him put his fingers in her, then pulled them out, and replaced them with this dick. She gasped as he stretched her pussy to fit his dick in it just right. She moaned as he started to thrust. It felt so much better than the last time. Brandi put her hands on his back, and dug her nails into his back a little.

Draco smirked as he thrusted harder against her. He wasn't sure if she was in pain or not, so he decided to go easy at first and speed up gradually. He loved hearing her moan and sped up as she did. Draco bit down on her nipples as Brandi dug her nails into his back. Draco moaned and brought a hand up to her other boob. He ran his finger over her nipple and smirked as he rolled the other one in her teeth.

Draco sped up as he felt himself getting close and moaned as he felt his dick move inside her tight pussy. "Damn this feels good" he said and moved his mouth up to hers. He started to kiss her and heard her moan into his lips.

Brandi felt Draco thrust in her. It felt so much better than the last time. She noticed he was taking it easy. She smiled at him. "You don't have to go so slow, you won't hurt me." She whispered in his ear. "Trust me, I'd let you know, and you haven't so far." She told him, as she felt his other hand on her boobs as well.

Brandi moaned when she felt Draco speed up. She moaned and arched her back into him. She could feel every move his dick made, and it felt so good. "Mmhmm, he feels great." She told him. Brandi kissed Draco back, digging her nails into his back, and moaned into their kiss. She never wanted this to end. It was just too good.

Draco sped up and moaned as he felt her nails dig into her back. He felt her arch her back into him and thrusted deep. "Damn babe" he whispered and sped up even more. He rolled her hard nipples in his fingered and continued to kiss her. He broke the kiss and started to work his way down towards her neck. He sucked on her clavicle and moaned as he sped up. he felt her nails dig deeper into her and moaned.

Draco sped up and thrusted deep into her and came. He moaned and continued to thrust until he felt her cum. Draco smirked and kissed her again, "Not bad babe, not bad at all" he said as he looked into her eyes. Draco pulled out of her and laid down next to her. He wrapped his arms around her and smirked.

Back
Top Bottom