Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

space and its people(open to all)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebula smiles "yes its nice to meet you nicky"she says softly holding a pale hand out to the other .she pulls it away only when yulu whimpers her eyes filling with tears"oh dear "she says walking to the other. she lightly grasps her by the chin and looks her over"oh no im not mad at you sweaty''she says hugging yulu who hugs her"aunt im sorry i couldn't save them"she says tears streaming down her small face as nebula rubbed the child's back"i know sweat heart and don't be afraid anymore im here you will walk again"she says soothing the other until she finally fell asleep and nebula began checking over the others"you did well fro your first interactions with there species"

"I'm a doctor first and foremost. Soldier second, which is why I only use sedatives in my rounds" Blaze spoke up, but that of our crew decided it was time to kill them, instead of disable with the tranks. We no longer have a crew to call our own." Frost said the last part. Nicky looked at the woman, she was definitely of a different race than her self or any she had treated. "So Yulu I guess that means I don't get to fix them, oh well she has a better rep. and probably a better skill set" She said and went back to work on the winged one.

nebula sighed placing a small bag next to yulu"this is my jurisdiction now you are here by under a short term arrest .until the captain says otherwise"she says calmly"im sorry to have to be the one to tell you ..and you are setting that shoulder incorrectly"she says gently moving nicky aside to pull the bone back witch snicked into place and ,placing another were she was putting it "you must be careful some of the tiny air bubbles that work into her bones could escape and do harm to her circulatory system."she says in a soothing voice before leaving her to tend to julia she sighed and checked her wounds deciding after a bit that she was satisfied.

"I had never thought of that. Thank you," and she goes on checking the bones, completely ignoring the guards. Blaze and Frost touched a button on the wrists, they then come up and check on Jenny for a second before, heading for the door on their way out they yell back at Nicky "We'll be in the brig, come get us later." They head for the brig as Nicky continues to work.

nebula watches nicky intently"im only here to do my job this family have been good friends of mien for many generations little one"she says smiling at her as she rubs a slight salve on julias wounds closing them completely"and as for little yulu i will need one with your gift to keep track of her mind. if you are up to the challenge and, she will need much physical therapy''.she looks down at nicky her eyes solum and gentle as she pulls a curtain aside to close julias form off from the others.

"Alright, Nebula, in how bad of a state is Jul-We're fixing Yulu aren't we, good I have been meaning to do that." She said preping for what ever was to occur. Blaze and Frost sat in the brig playing cards with some of their money. Frost lost really bad, so they started a fight, just for the hell of it.

nebula smiled and walked over to yulu we who she had helped into a light sleep .she pulled a tiny spray bottle out and sprayed it in the girls face putting her into a deeper sleep"there she should be ready .we will start tomorrow this spray will help stimulate her brain tonight she needs rest as do jenny and julia and whats left of the guard"she says calmly.her hand caressing the child's face lovingly."you should rest also doctor you are a child and the hormonal imbalances you are experiencing should have your body fairly fatigued ."she says letting her hand rest lightly on the other shoulder as she led her towards the door.

"Sure I could do with some sleep, if that is what you had in mind." She said with a gleam in her mind, as she could feel the sneakiness radiating off her, she had a feeling that this night was going to be interesting, if not other things. Blaze and Frost finished the fight with nothing more than bruises, but they challenged the guard the a game of cards, and played them fairly.

nebula led nicky to a small bedroom "you will remain here they dont want to run risk of you being close to the males''.she says and smiles at the other handing her a bag"some fresh cloths and acomidations for you."she says gently and leaves her two guards posted by the others door as nebula returns to the med bay tending to julia carefully pulling out a scalpel and sedatives as she tends to the other carefully.she removes a small capsule replacing it and sealing the wound a few moments later. she leaves her to rest and checks over jenny "hmm no external damage that cant be healed in a few hours.''she says calmly before looking at the guards after about four hours she leaves them to her own room.

She sighs and curls up and heads to sleep after sending to Frost and Blaze, smiling as she saw them stomping the guards, that she wouldn't be there that they had put her in a different room. They thought affirmatives in her directions and she heard them. then fell asleep. Blaze had done cleaned house and was counting his winnings as the guards and Frost were mumbling something, then Frost went off to bed, followed shortly after by Blaze.

nebula soon enters her own room witch ids connected to nickys and curls up in t her bed sleeping contently . her mind blocking off it had been eight hours sense her arrival. she had worked long and hard to remodel the med lab.after about six hours of sleep she got up and showered stopping in nickys room to leave her breakfast before returning to her lad and examining the now waking julia who seemed annoyed .

She awoke, and looked at the door when it opened to admit Blaze and Frost. They smelled the food, and walked over to her to help her eat it, with she did. Then they got up dressed and headed for the the medlab.

severalfemales surrounded jenny the girl was sitll uncontios but sh ewas a threat none the less. they weeled her bed down two levels into a speacilized cell .its walls padded with a soft grey material as were the floors and ceiling.she was placed on a small matress her wings bound to he ack so they would heal by a strang blue goo. once she was deposited and the door closed she waqs left to later be questioned.julia was the firwst to wake moening soem as nebula helped ehr sit up "its about tiem you woke"she says with a smirk.

"About time." Nicky said at the doorway, as she walked in. "Almost you entire skeletal structure was fractured in numerous places, Your spleen was close to rupture, and several other organs were in critical condition." She said calmly, walking closer to her, as Blaze and Frost came to check their weapons are medical supplies.

Julia grunted touching her side still in some pain ''ah i see you still recover hear now''she placed a spoon of liquid in her mouth causing Julia to make a face and smiles at her''there there this should make you feel better."she says and watches as julia turns pail before falling back onto the bed unconscious"very well i will be in charge until she is ready 'she says and leaves the room.

They check their gear out as Nicky follows Nebula. "Hey wait where are you going, i wanted to ask you a question." She says catching up to her, and wondering what made her do this, but not really caring.

nebula kept walking"oh im seeing a patient "she says stopping outside jenny door "she should be awake by now our little assassin "she smirks and opens the door walking into the cell without any gun or weapon."oh and she needed rest''she calls over she shoulder shutting the door as several guards file into the one next door.

She gets a curious look on her face, and follows the guards in the room. The room was an observation room. she watched as nebula went in the room, jenny was awake from what Nicky could see.

nebula walked into the room casually as if not caring that she could be in danger.jenny was in a corner her eyes wild. she had been separated from her suit its all she had her wings were folded tight against her body .she was shaking .nebula calmly moved forward bending down next to her she reached out and touched jenny's face the girl flinching as there mind connected for a moment.and nebula held out a small tube of black liquid it. squirmed trying to get to jenny threw the glass as nebula handed it to her.jenny hesitated "there now you wont be so alone you dont have to worry anymore about them hurting y9ou your safe here"she says softly her hand lightly stroking the others cheek as jenny looks at her silent but more relaxed"now would you let me look you over 'nebula says her voice soft and gentle she stands as jenny does the girl turning slowly letting her wings unfurl fully .she flinches every time nebula touches her wings but doesn't pull away her eyes calm but she says nothing .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom