Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

space and its people(open to all)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Because, if they were working for us do you think they would have tried to attack us." Nick says calmly, as Frost pulls a mini-emp field generator and uses it to where it messes the suit up. Blaze watches as a new set of the traitors comes toward the door. He unloads 3 clips into them before running up to the and killing them with his bare hands.

julai watches this in silence and closes her eyes coming to the edge of the table she had been resting on letting her feet hang over the edge. "i care not what you do to your crew "she looks at her daughter not daring to try to stand "my daughter is hurt because of your people i cannot feel her thoughts ..she does not reassure me ..only darkness".she says calmly there link having been broken with her daughters near death."she is dead all ready to kill her would be a blessing".she looks away from nicky a cold tightness in her chest. she looks back towards jenny the girl wore a similar suit as the one who had hurt yulu a hatred rose in her But she forced it back down she had taken her vengence."you threaten me ..you are wise to do so "she looks at the bruises her hand left on the young doctors throat"if you are truly my allie then i apologize for harming yo 'she says softly./jennys suit rippled p[arts disconnecting but her life support witch was mainly biologically designed remained connected keeping her in a stable state.

"She is, not dead just..." She was debating what to say to the woman, she bit her lips. She would tell her the full truth. "To put it bluntly, with out a major surgery she will not be able to walk again. Also the legs nerves started to deteriorate before i got there. So those will also have to be fixed or replaced completely. Other than those things she will live, the surgery i will personally preform, if I'm permitted. That way i can be sure it will work." She said waiting for the rage to get the better of Julia. Frost had started to remove the pieces of her armor slowly making sure the woman wasn't injured. Damn, there are puncture wounds all over her and they corresponded with the spikes on the armor. Blaze had just finished the dispatching of the patrol.

julias head bowed sorrow replacing anger then she slowly stood and walked over to her child touching her face.feeling the thin fine hairs that covered the childs body. her fur yet to be lost to adolescence"so young ..to attack a child"she shakes her head a sickness filling the pit of her stomach.she looked disgusted enraged at one point btu forced it back once more nto willing to be weak in front of her enemy or her offspring."i dont want you anywere near my child ..do you hear me"she says a cold growl greeting the words as she glares back at nicky not asking ordering./jenny was over all unharmed other than being in a coma her suits biological components trying to cling to her form desperately.

"Sure..." She sticks a hypo to the child's neck and injects the serum to wake her fully. Then she goes over to where Frost has started to dismantle the woman's armor, add she notices she is still alive before Frost could say anything. She checked the vitals as Frost pulled a piece off that seemed to breathe. She examines it some. Blaze is still at the doorway getting some guns and ammo off the bodies so he could better defend his location.

julia watched fire hair walk away her hand brushing her daughters face once more .the child began to stir moaning softly .julia clutched at her helping her wake her hand holding each side of the girls face . yulu looked up at her mother seeming confused"mother ..but "Julia smiled and hugged her the girl was confused and worried"i thought he killed me i .i thought"no now shush "she says calmly not sure what else to do she didn't have the strength yet to tell her daughter what had happened .it didn't take yulu long to figure out as she tried to sit up on her own and couldn't her mother having to help her in the end telling her what had happened julias own weaknesses showed tears streaming down her face .yulus small hand wiped away the tears and she looked at her her eyes calm and brave"mother dont cry for me i will live and i can cope but we must get away from here you must go "she whispers to her "no i will not leave you because of this you will come with me"she says and after a while and lays back letting her head rest on the pillow beneath it and julia didnt speak for a time "i was weak i caused this "she says softly and yulu just looks at her sadly "no i shouldn't have fallen its no ones fault they over run us"she says calmly"julai stood slowly after kissing her daughter on the forehead"you are strong and i will find some way to fix this "she says her eyes going back to look at fire-hair once more and she soon found her hand in her daughters as the Young girl tried to relax and calm herself./jenny slept on unaware of the others dismembering her suite as it flushed what was left of the adrenalin into erh systems as it was pulled away seeming to fight to remain attached to her.

Nicky continues to help Frost with the armor. When they remove the chest piece, they see a piece of a black wing, Nicky rolls her over on to her back and gently tugs on it till it comes free. "My god, a full wing..." She says almost to her self. Blaze comes in the room and looks at the wing as Nicky pulls the other out carefully. Frost is in aw of the wings, but he goes back to work a minute later working on the head piece.

julia looks over then back down at her daughter"she offered to help you but ..i fear you may not wake if she touches you "she whispered tot eh other .yulu looked back at nicky then her mother"mother ..if there's a chance i will take it even if you hate me"she says softly and julia sighs"i will always love you no matter what yulu and its your decision to make"she says though her jaw is ridged she sighs looking back toward s fire hair then as she glances to her daughter she finds her sleeping peacefully./jennys wings twitch some what in response to the touches of nicky and the others . they try to tuck back in instincts of her body taking over .

Nicky listened to them, but did not say anything. With the wings in hand her face lit up like a Christmas tree(of earth). These were assume. Frost rolled his eyes and removed the last pieces. Blaze went back to guarding the door as Nicky let the wings. She continued, to examine the suit and noticed that the suit could operate as a hypo gun when the command was given. She put the pieces on the table in the order that the suit was in. She looked at it as Frost brought the head piece over. They were examining it as another patrol came by, and blaze quickly dispatched them.

jennys body was relaxed in a need filled sleep. little did they know that she was recovering quickly the suites last attempts successful in awakening her . her wings ruffled some pressing down on her back folding closed as her eyes began to open the light in the room hurting them. her gaze fell on the doctor and the male then on her target . she hesitated her target was so close but now it would be foolish she wwas in too deep death would be dealt from ether side . she sprange to her feet her wings flapping oddly as her legs collapsed beneath her and she sat on her knees on the floor her wings pulled in a scared look in her eyes ./julia stood as she heard jenny came to her feet watching smugly as the girl fell she sighed .she couldn't hold hatred against a young-ling even if she had no fur. she looked back towards the suit and the others. before looking back at the girl she would stay close to her daughter she wouldn't let harm come to her again.

Nicky never even looked back as she pulled and fired her weapon beside the woman. "Make any threatening move and i will pump you with some way harder stuff then what you got earlier." She says calmly. Blaze returns and comes over to the table dragging a gun. "Hey Frost its your turn." He said and held the gun out to him. He grabbed it and went to the door. Nicky didn't even say hi, no she was looking for the mental dampener.

julia sighed avoiding looking at the girl >she had no need of vengeance nay more her daughter was safe and alive. she looked the girl over carefully. she was impressive she showed no signs of fear but her body was weak from the attack she must have went threw.yulu slept on peacefully as julia caressed her cheek lovingly/jenny winced as the dart barley passed ehr by she stayed on her knees a her head spi9nning.she didn't know wheat to the do but she had to wait it Didi matter if they killed her ,. she was dead if she left without killing her target and being discovered she would simply vanish . this wasn't good she eyed the telepath carefully hatred rising in her her suit was her final choice .".......end game"she say her voice clear and strong the suit sat there for a moment before pieces exploded hitting the others and gas spilled from it ans jenny scrambled to her feet in a flash of light for the suit and ran for the door./julia hardly had time to recover the girl had spoken in a laungauge she didnt know and suddenly the room was filled with a horrible black greasy gas and blinding light pieces of the suit sliding off the table once piece taking on e a set of eyes and following its mistress.

Nicky, had a few seconds before the suit expolded, to realize what had happened. The explosion knocked her and Blaze into the wall, before she lost consiousness she pulled a blue grenades pin and rolled it towards the door. Forst heard the explosion and saw the chick run out the door, he grabbed his weapon, and unloaded 3 clips down where she ran before he had to put on a gas mask. He walked into the room, and set Blaze and Nicky's gas masks on them and then grabbing the extras for the others, he sat and waited for the other to wake.

jenny ducked and ran as darts started flying past her. one clipping her shoulder in passing ads she rounded the coprner and felt a familure cool black blob attach to her back and spine.as she ran and a new suit came to replace the old armer taking up vital places to raise defence peramiters.the suit soon began showing her diagrams and blueprints taken from froists computer when he truied to hack the suit.all th einformation crossing the screen of her new helmet and she was soon reaching the hall with t helife pods and escape hatches .she neared the last two and paused as her siuts gloves elongated.the fingers punctureing t econtrol panel and uploading the controls to the suit itself./juli awas the first to recover coffing past her mask as she rose to her feet and ran oput into the hallway.

Frost ignored, her and went over to the youngling named Yulu. He checked her out and making sure she wasn't injured, he moved her towards the medbay, once he pulled up thew scematic and once there, he set her down on a table and went back for his mate and brothers. He also moved them into the medbay, and went back to go find Julia.

yulu respoded when she was picked up by frost her arms rapping around his neck and holding on .her eyes a little wide she sits up using her hands to stay up as the others were brought in . she watrched frost leave a little tired wondering were her mother had run off to ./julia fallowed the path jenny had taken knowing were the girl would go the door was sparking half open and the girl was trying to squeez threw her head swiveling back to the look at julia she pulled herself free a hand raised a gun formed from the suite and began to chargre . julia let out a soft growl her eyes coming to meet were the girls would be inside the suite."surrender... this is your only chance the others wont give it to you ."she says calmly looking at jenny her body tense as a blast of energy comes flying at her and she dives to the floor to avoid.she scrambles up and throws a grenade she had snagged outr of the weapons locker it exploaded in blue spikes targeting th eenemy. jenny moved jumping and doging what sh eoucl her suiot catching th espikes on most parts but sh eonly had a few scratches that is until tehy turned red and exploaded she grunted pieces of her armer blown off she was onehr hands and knees"this is yor last warning surrender comne willingly and you will live"sh elooks up "no i will die " she rolling leaving a piece of blakc that turned to smoke and she ran down another hallway .

Frost stopped half way to the comm room where they were. He turned down a corridor, and went into the comp room. He accessed the ships cameras, and then tried to find Julia once found he tracked her. He then started to systematically shut down all escape routes, except the one he wanted, which would lead Jenny and Julia into the cafeteria, he then had the all other doors out locked. He put a message on the video/announcement/entertainment display that said "Have a good fight Julia". He then sat back and watched. Blaze sat up blot right, about to kill the wall in front of him snarling all the time, till he realized that the Birdbrain had left. He got up and went to wake Nicky when he noticed that Yulu was awake, so instead he grabbed a chair and sat down near her. "So how it goin'." He said with a small smile.

julia continued to chase down jenny . who let off what shots she could to the other woman . as the she travled backward stopping when she could to try the doors along the way ."damn it " she practically snarled as she found herself cornered and ran ahead into the cafeteria .she tried all the doors looking up at the entertainment screen her eyes wide as julia stepped in a duffel bag with her and the door slammed shut behind her.julia sighed and tossed the bag aside a belt crossing her chest with strange objects arranged on it "well you like your toy so much lets play". she says with a purr in her voice.jennys eyes widened a little but she didn't back down not now her target was in range .jennys hands stretched a little in the gloves of her suit her breathing heavy she charged a plasma cloud covers her glove causing it to glow.julia stood her ground as the fist flew at her face her hand came up and her head snapped back she could feel the heat off the glove as her hand snagged the others wrist.her foot connecting with jennys chest but is slowed by the shielding a CRACK!!!!!... can be heard as a piece of chest plate falls loos and julia grunts a foot connecting with her face as jenny falls back . rolling back onto her feet. her eyes lock with julias as julia spits out blood and throws jennys glove aside. jenny was breathing heavy julia could scent her fear and it was driving her wild.jenny grabbed a table the suit helping her toss it at julia who dived to the floor hit in the shoulder by a shot fired just after the table was tossed she grunts and stands charging her enemy//////////// yulu looked at blaze smiling she laid baklc "its nice to meet you and i am well i fear for the one called jenny though "she smirks"you never reject my mothers offer to surrender"she says and sighs contently/////////////.blood splatters over one of the cameras as julia had managed to git a grip on the girl her canines sinking into the others shoulder. jenny shrieks her first real vocal sound other than a few words hurting julias ears her jaws loosen and jenny cracks her elbow into the others ribs .julia backs off and huffs her eyes watching the other as jenny raises her other hand .julia dives her arms rapping around the girls legs causing her to lose her balance. julia grunted raising to her feet and grabs a oval spot sticking up on the girls back and rips it free blood and cables ripping out of jenny's back as the girsl yells and knocks out the suit piece sparking some, before it stops working julia grunts and grabs jennys ankle dragging her back o the door and using the main password to override the hack as she walks down the hall limping bloods drissling behind jenny.

Frost watched with interest, as the fight progressed. He hailed the Medbay to inform Blaze, which he had been watching, to get Nicky awake and to get two beds ready. Then he went to the comp. to find the quickest route there, and he opened all the hallways and doors so she could get there faster. Blaze was opening the door and setting up the tables, he then shook Nicky awake, then asked Yulu a question. "Hey Yulu, we have no clue on the medical info for your race and we would need some of it to treat her. Could we have acess to it please."

julia came in after catching a crew member her breathing heavy a curt in her forehead bleeding.one arm limp she limped into the room and layed jenny on a table strapping her down before panting she turns to stare at frost and blaze"be quick and o what you must"she turns away to walk out only to collapse on the floor./yulu looks up as her mother falls and sighs"please get the fire hair i trust her for now the rest of you take us to our station"she called to the crew who scrambled to get to work.

Nicky, stretched and yawned, before starting to look around the room she saw Julia and the winged one, she picked Julia up and laid her down on a table, and started to work on her as she ignored every body around her. Her patient needed some serious help and she would be damned if she let her condition deteriorate any further. She reset some of her bones and stopped the internal bleeding. Then she looked up and saw The Frost and Blaze had started to do premed and remove the armor from the winged one. She went over to her and started to set some of her bones fix some of the cuts and bruises, and deep mussel bruises.

julia moaned softly after she was treated her eyes remaining shut while yulu watched from her bed.yulu stayed quite wondering what would happen next as the ship started again.moving for the closest station.jenny shivered her eyes slipping open as she felt pain run down her spine and gasped .she was caught looking up at Nicky her eyes terror stricken.

Damn, she thought this one was feeling pain, time to inject the pain drug followed by the sedatives. She did this and continued to treat her wounds, fixing some of the bone structure, and setting some of the fractures. After was sure she would heal with out additional help she went she went back over to Julia, and started to finish her fixing her bones she had left when she went over to go work on the winged one.

yulu sat up carefully watching the doctor work one her mother as the ship moved on several women in armor came to stand in the door way armed and ready if fire hair turned on there leader"we will be arriving shortly yulu"came a voice from the crowd and yulu nodded relaxing.a few hours later the ship can be felt shuttering as they dock and several leins run into the ship all armed but are held back by the remaining few the cargo of several cases of embryos is taken to be shipped from this point and a young woman walks into the room her hair up in a pony tail that comes down to her bott0m and a silver streak running threw it . her pointed ears are framed by her hair and silver eyes look out past a set of glasses eh quickly whisks away as several new guards take on the stances and keep the others under cover"im very sorry to interrupt you but you are dealing with my paintint and i am more quilifeid for dear Julia"she says her tones soft and gentle she is easily two feet taller that nicky.

She streches, and then walks off to where Jenny is to check on how her bones were healing, as she called over her shoulder, "Sure you can take over my patient, as long as i get to make sure she heals correctly. Oh your the famous Nebula right?" She said as she sees that the bones are healing well so she turns around to face her, an eye brow raised. Frost and Blaze just aimed their weapons, and kept them that way just encase this turned ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom