For the Light (Zal x Himeko)

When her puppy's ears drooped like they just did, Vhuuty couldn't help but love how cute she looked. She nodded in approval and moaned softly at the erotic sight of the girl's ass pointed towards her as she looked back timidly, "Mmm... Yes my puppy, very good. Now, give that little ass a shake for your Mistress..." She grinned before leaning in closer, her eyes wandering down towards her wet sex.

She placed her hands at the sides of her puppy's hips before leaning down closer. She inhaled softly, getting a feel for the scent of her new pet, before leaning in closely and placing a gentle kiss onto the wet sex of her pet. Her juices smeared onto her lips and she eagerly licked them off before going in once more for a better taste. Her tongue lapped hungrily at the girl, licking every part of her wetness with desire. Vhuuty moaned in approval, as her hands shifted from sipping at her hips, to gently dragging her nails down her fair skin and towards the sides of her ass, resting there so she could get a better, deeper taste of her sweet little pet. "Mmm... My puppy tastes so very sweet down here..."

Sesshi smiled as her mistress nodded in approval as she let out a soft moan as she stared at her ass. Hearing her mistresses words she shook her ass slightly for her mistress as she saw her grin before leaning in to get a closer look at her wet sex. Her ears dropped slightly more as her mistress placed her hands at each side of her hips and then leaned in closer. Her ears twitched again when her mistress leaned in closely and planted a kiss onto her wet sex before pulling away to lick her lips off before going back in for more.

"Ahhh... Nnnn..." She moaned as she closed her eyes as her mistress licked her pussy greedily and with desire. She felt her mistress moan and heard it as she herself let another moan out as the vibrations from her mistresses moan caused more juices to flow from her pussy. She let another moan out when she felt her mistress move her hands from her hips and felt her gently dragging her nails down her skin and then towards the sides of her ass. She felt her mistresses hand rest there and then felt her mistress go in for a deeper and better taste. "Nnnn... I'm... I'm glad mistress..." She moaned as she felt her mistress began slipping her tongue in and moving in and out with it. "Ahhh... M... Mistress... Feels... So... Nnnnn... Good..." She panted as she felt more juices begin to flow from her as her hands clenched onto the bed sheets and her hips started moving slightly.

That subtle shake was just enough to get Vhuuty excited and eager to lean in close to her puppy and get a taste of that inviting sex. She purred and licked eagerly at her pussy, loving it when her pet was moaning with every lick. Her hands were soon holding her sides firmly as she pressed her tongue in firmly, thrusting deep into those wet walls before plunging in back and forth hungrily to get more of those sweet juices out of her pet.

Her hips wiggled and shuddered from the licking, and Vhuuty didn't mind that her pet was so excited and enjoying herself. However because she was moving around so much, it was proving difficult to get a good lick at her. Her left hand lifted up for a moment before placing a firm spank onto her pet's ass cheek, before she spoke, "Mmm... Do try to stay still my puppy. Your Mistress can't get a good lick if you keep moving like this. I'll have to spank you more if you keep moving~" She purred as she finished her words before leaning back down, closing her eyes and giving a long sensual lick up her lower lips, before slowly pushing her tongue in once more.

Sesshi couldn't help but move, it felt so damn good to her. "Nnnn..." She moaned again as she closed her eyes as her mistresses tongue thrusted deeply inside of her as she plunged in back and forth hungrily. The more her mistress licked and lapped up her flowing juices, the more she squirmed in pleasure. She felt one of her mistresses hands lift up slightly and then felt a slight sting on her ass as her mistress spanked her as she spoke, telling her to hold still so she could get a good lick in. "Yes mistress, sorry... It just feels so damn... Good..." She panted as she just clenched her fists more into the bed as she tried to keep herself from moving.

She kept her body as still as she could as her eyes closed once more as her mistress continued fucking her with her tongue. Her pants were loud and her moans were growing slightly louder the more her mistress pushed her tongue in and out. Her juices were flowing almost non stop now as her mistress continued pleasuring her. Even though her mistresses tongue felt good inside of her, it wasn't anything like having her mistresses cock inside of her, but it still worked none the less.

Of course Vhuuty knew that it must have been quite difficult for her to control herself when she was licking at her so eagerly. Still, teasing her pet was quite fun and she just couldn't help herself. With a soft moan she thrust her tongue in deeply before lashing it within her inner walls, making her moan and eagerly suck out any juices that came out. Her left hand made it's way down her ass before sliding along her inner thigh, slowly working it's way towards her wet sex, before reaching for her clit. Her index finger and thumb gently pinched between the sensitive little nub before rolling it in her fingers.

The Draenei closed her eyes so she could get a good listen for how much her puppy was enjoying herself. With a growing smile of satisfaction, she pulled her tongue out for a moment to catch her breath and through heavy pants she questioned her pet, "So damn good... My puppy? I am so very glad you are enjoying it so very much. Now, keep moaning my pet, it pleases your Mistress when you do..." Her right hand came down on her ass for another spank, this time to encourage her to not hold anything in. Vhuuty eagerly thrust her tongue in deeply, this time pulling in and out quickly in a thrusting motion, moving just as hard and fast as she would if she were using her cock on her pet.

Sesshi kept her lower half still while her chest moved up and down in a somewhat fast pace, granted she was feeling her orgasm starting to slowly build inside of her. She moaned louder as her mistress moaned into her pussy, thus sending vibrations down there into her. Her juices kept flowing from her the more her mistress continued pleasuring and teasing her. She couldn't help but jolt her eyes open as her mistress began playing with her clit.

"I'm glad... My moans... Make you happy..." She panted as another moan escaped her throat when her mistress smacked her ass to encourage her to let everything out. She felt her mistress begin to eagerly thrust her tongue into her pussy now, pulling it in and out quickly, going as hard and as fast as she could. Closing her eyes again she felt her orgasm starting to rapidly build faster and faster now. "I'm... Gonna cum soon..." She panted as she could feel her hips start to buck slightly now. She was so close now and she wanted to feed her mistress all of her orgasm.

Vhuuty moaned as more of her pet's juices began to flow into her mouth, knowing her orgasm must have been close by. She began to lick with all of her focus on making certain that her puppy was going to have her orgasm. The more she trembled the more that the Draenei wanted to see her pet gush with her orgasm. Her tongue now thrusting in furiously while her fingers teased and rolled her clit as fast as possible.

With a shudder, she tried to drink as much of the juices as possible but it was proving to be difficult with so much flowing out of her. Her entire body was now shaking and quivering with her rising orgasm, and it was exciting Vhuuty in ways she couldn't possibly describe. She groaned and moaned as she spoke softly, "Cum for your Mistress, my puppy..." Her free hand then came down once again on her ass, then again, and again, and if trying to edge and excite her into her orgasm with the help of teasing and playing with her ass, all the while thrusting her tongue in even more and flicking her fingers wildly on her hard little clit.

Back
Top Bottom