For the Light (Zal x Himeko)

She was enjoying this mixture of pain and pleasure, it was something completely new to her and exciting all at the same time. Sesshi loved this and wanted more of it, she needed it, craved it. The Draenei rubbed her ass softly in a soothing motion, which did help her adjust to the member inside of her. She almost whimpered when the cock was pulled out of her, it felt good inside of her however. Oh gods did it ever feel so good inside of her.

It felt weird as it was exiting her pussy, it still felt good. She started digging her nails into the Draenei's back as she felt the head twitched inside of her. She felt it go back inside her slightly faster than before and she began thrusting in and out of her in a steady motion. Her nails dug slightly deeper as she moaned loudly into the kiss. Fuck this feels so god damn good! She screamed in her mind as her body started moving in motion with the Draenei's movements.

The woman's tongue was thrusting into her mouth to follow the same pace as her cock, which she didn't mind whatsoever. She was enjoying this and needed all she could get. As their kiss broke to let them catch their breaths she heard the woman reply to her and she nodded. "I'm your... Your puppy... I will obey... I will be a good girl..." She moaned as she pulled the Draenei back into another kiss as she felt her starting to thrust in slightly faster and the other hand grabbed her ass firmly. She closed her eyes as she let her body move with the Draenei's motions. Her virginity was long lost now, but she didn't care, it felt too damn good to her. She really regretted holding out till now, but in many ways it was a good thing. After all she was never to fond of the males and saw the women to be more attractive, but here she got the best of both worlds.

Every whimper and moan that the Elf made excited her more and more, making her need and desire more of the Elfs luscious body. With her hips now bucking into her at a fast steady pace, Vhuuty shivered and moaned as their skin now slapped together to make a lewd noise. She could feel the Elf now bucking her hips back against her as well, timing her hips to press down with every thrust the Draenei gave.

Vhuuty was caught off guard when suddenly she felt the Elfs nails clenching into her back. She moaned accordingly, loving the mixture of pain and pleasure it provided as she thrust in even faster in response. She had to break away for a moment to let out a throaty moan, before she responded in a husky voice, "Ooooh, you are such a naughty puppy, aren't you~?" The hand firmly grasping her cheek freed it self to get her a gentle spank, not to hurt or sting the girl, but to warm and excite her flesh. Letting another moan escape her lips before she locked lips once more, she felt her pace speed up even more. The Draenei could feel herself slowly but surely approaching her climax, and she wanted the girl to truly feel it. Her free hand moved to the girls waist and clasped firmly, before she started to use the girls body to help assist her in bucking and forcing herself in a bit more firmly.

Her eyes stayed closed as she continued to buck her hips with the Draenei's movements. It felt too good inside of her and she would milk it for all she could. "Nnnn..." She moaned into their kiss as her nails continued to dig into the soft fine skin of the Draenei's. As their skin slapped together and made lewd noises she just continued to follow the woman's pace, she could feel her orgasm building at a rapid pace as well now.

She could tell the Draenei was enjoying her digging her nails into her back from the moan, which pleased her to know she liked it. Opening her eyes when their kiss broke again she heard the woman's words about her being naughty, which made her blush. "It... Was just reaction was all." She moaned as she felt her ass get spanked gently, which of course did excite her more. She had never known sex would be this great until this Draenei pretty much forced it on her, not like she cared anymore. As they locked lips together again she felt the woman pick up in speed, it was as if she too was nearing her own climax. Her own hips started to buck wildly when the Draenei started to use Sesshi's body to help assist her in bucking as she forced herself in more firmly. Breaking the kiss she looked at the Draenei and spoke one last time before locking her lips back together with the woman's. "Cum inside of me... Fill me up with your hot sticky seed... I'll cum with you... I cannot hold it much longer anyways..." She moaned as she pulled the woman into a deeper kiss than before and felt her orgasm start to take its toll now.

Vhuuty was thrusting at a near feverish rate now, her brow lightly damp with sweat from her light workout with the Elf. When the Elf moaned in response to her spanking, she couldn't help but give her another one, just slightly harder to warm her flesh even more. Soon her hand resting on her ass went towards her hip, so she had a firm hold of her waist and then began to really buck herself into the Elf forcefully.

She was soon panting, her hips almost moving themselves with instinct and need. As she continued to move and kiss the Elf hungrily, Vhuuty watched as she asked for her cum with her. Of course, the Draenei would not be so cruel to deny her new pet and smiled before replying, "Of course my sweet puppy... Your first orgasm will be so sweet and delicious, I will make it so wonderful you..." She pushed her lips hungrily against the Elf's as she thrust harder and faster, her cock now throbbing and twitching inside with every piston motion she made. Her pants and moans became louder as she felt her orgasm so closer and nearing with every slap of their hips. "Be ready puppy... It's coming soon... Now, cum with me my pet...~!" She growled and let out a single moan before she felt her member throb once more, as she thrust herself in to the hilt before her length exploded, her seed spilling out and gushing deep within her sex. The Draenei's entire body shivered as she rode the high of her orgasm pressing her bare body as close as she could against the Elf's.

Sesshi moaned again when her ass was smacked again, only slightly harder but it felt good. She felt the Draenei's hand rest on her ass for a bit before it went towards her hip so she'd have a firm hold of her waist as she began to buck herself more forcefully into her. Her moans were loudly heard, even through the kiss. Oh gods I'm gonna cum soon! Her mind screamed as she continued to buck her hips wildly.

Hearing that the Draenei wouldn't deny her her request made her happy as their lips pressed against each other as the woman began thrusting harder and faster into her now. She could feel the cock throbbing and twitching inside of her the harder she thrusted and the faster she went. Her orgasm was now at its peak as she heard the command to cum with the woman, which she allowed herself to let go. Screaming loudly in pleasure as her orgasm hit hard as well as the Draenei's orgasm hit as well. She felt the hot thick seed flow deep and freely inside of her as her cum fully coated the very large member. The woman continued to ride her orgasm out as Sesshi dug her nails in more into the woman's back.

After a good few moments their orgasms started to calm down, leaving them both panting heavily. "By... By the gods... That was simply amazing!" She panted as she took her nails out of the woman's back and then looked at her. "My name... Is Sesshi Sunsorrow..." She said as she held the Draenei close to her, yet she could still feel her hot seed inside of her, which didn't bother her. "I'm forever yours..." She stated as she pulled the woman into a deep and passionate kiss.

As the Elf came once she did as well, Vhuuty felt her walls tighten around her member, making her already tight sex put an almost vice-like grip on her. She sighed and panted heavily, her hands moving from her hips to her back, gently stroking her rear side in a loving motion. When she finally felt her orgasm calm down, she sighed softly, feeling quite satisfied after having sex for the first time in quite a while. She was quite happy to hear her pet pant and gasp after her first time. Of course Vhuuty always thought she was decent in bed, perhaps she held more sexual prowess than she gave herself credit for. Even after cumming, her member was still erect in her sweet sex. Her arcane mutations did manage to give her quite a bit of endurance, more than most males even.

She smiled down at the girl and continued stroking her back, one hand wandering up to gently stroke her cheek as well. She chuckled before saying, "I am glad to hear your first time was so good, my puppy. I told you, did I not, that it would be amazing if you gave in?" She smiled and took note of the name Sesshi; a cute name for her new pet. With a purr of approval she pressed her lips against the Elf back, lovingly locking lips while her tongue ran along her lips before gently pressing against them for entrance. Vhuuty was quite glad to hear that the Elf was willingly ready let the Draenei claim her. She didn't mind of course. As she broke the kiss just for a moment she replied, "Mmm, well then my sweet puppy may call me Vhuuty, or... perhaps, even... owner," She teased slightly.

Sesshi panted heavily as she ran her hands up and down the Draenei's back as she smiled softly at her. Her first time went better than she had expected, which was good. She could feel that the member was still fully erect inside of her and didn't know if that was normal or not, after all she had never had sex before, let alone with someone who had a penis. She enjoyed feeling the woman's hands on her body, it felt really good to her. "Yes... You did say it would feel good if I gave in..." She replied as she lowered her ears as she was pulled into another kiss.

She enjoyed kissing this woman, enjoyed everything she had to offer her. As the kiss broke she heard the woman give her name to Sesshi and then suggested her to call her owner. "Would... Mistress work too?" She asked innocently, clearly remembering how Warlocks minions called them master or mistress given their proper gender. Her eyes looked deeply into her new mistresses eyes and awaited her answer as she rubbed her back more.

Vhuuty smiled again in content. She had to admit, she wasn't expecting her pet to so easily and willingly give in to her desires. She was quite happy with the unusual turn of events, but she certainly didn't mind at all. Her hand continued to softly stroke her back before leaning down to gently kiss her on the cheek before offering another, more passionate kiss as well.

When she offered the idea of calling her a Mistress, Vhuuty took a moment to blink and think about it. Of course, her Draenic mind went to much darker, kinkier places, which of course she didn't mind at all. She could certainly work with that as well. She looked down at her new pet, noting how longingly and dreamily she looked into her owner's eyes. She sighed and couldn't help but love that innocent gaze and she gently stroked her hair, "Mistress would work quite fine, my puppy. Anything like that would be fine, yes."

Sesshi hadn't expected things to turn out like they had, but it was turning out alright for the most part. Sure she had given into her own desires, but it was worth it. She had also given away her freedom, but she was fine with that as well. At least she wouldn't have to go back to Garrosh like this. Again, she hated him more than her own enemies the Alliance. Her mistress kissed her cheek before kissing her passionately.

Her ears twitched when Vhuuty said she could call her mistress and smiled. "Thank you mistress..." She replied as she leaned up to face her mistresses neck and began nibbling on it gently. If she was to be a puppy to her mistress she might as well act somewhat like one, after all she could only act it out. "Do you like that mistress?" She asked as she nibbled on her neck more and let her hands wonder over her mistresses body till they met her very nice breasts. She was still jealous that they were bigger than hers, but she'd live with it.

Once the Elf said "Mistress" again, Vhuuty found herself becoming quite fond of the word and how it sounded when her cute little pet was saying it. She thought she would soon get used to it quickly. Her new pet suddenly shifted as she leaned closer to her before leaning towards her neck and nibbling on a spot. The Draenei let out a soft gasp before soon moaning softly in approval as she nodded softly to the question.

"Mmm... Oh yes, I do. I suppose it is only natural for a puppy to nip and play after all..." She closed her eyes and let herself moan freely, feeling her hands wander down to her breasts. Her nipples were still stiff from the excitement before, and under her delicate touch she couldn't help but lean her body in closer, forcing her firm breasts right into her hands. Vhuuty was always quite proud of her assets, and was never one to hide them after all.

She enjoyed hearing her mistress moan, it sounded so good to her. She let her tongue lick the spot she was nibbling on and then went back to nibbling, while her hands squeezed and pinched her mistresses nipples as her mistress pushed them more into her hands. "Nnnn... I'm glad you like it mistress... And true... I am your puppy now." She said softly as she continued to tease her mistress. If she had a tail she'd wag it happily, but all she could do was smile gently and continue her work.

Sesshi then leaned up and licked her mistresses ear and then started nibbling on it. She knew her mistress wouldn't react like she did to have her ears messed with, but she knew her mistress would like it non the less. She could still feel the member inside of her and made her happy, she was ready for round two whenever her mistress was, though she wondered if her mistress was wanting to do something different or whatever to her now. The thought alone made her blush and excited her deeply.

Vhuuty purrs in approval, closing her eyes while the girl lapped at that spot on her neck before continuing to nibble on her neck. She sighed softly when her pet began to tease and pinch her nipples as well, which were soon standing up and fully attentive once more. With a soft moan her on hand set down to her waist, pulling her closer so that she could have more of a taste of her Mistress. Her own tail was softly swaying back and forth in approval, happy to get some attention for the first time in a while.

The Draenei watched as her Elf leaned up and above her head to tease her own ear. The soft nibbling sensations were quite pleasant to Vhuuty, and she moaned softly in approval. Having her pet show so much affection was making her member throb once more for more attention, gently twitching inside of her sex even still. Her eyes fluttered open as she smiled at her pet before she said softly, "Mmm... I'm sure that you're craving more my puppy... After getting one taste, it is hard to control your want for even more." She grinned and her hands at her hips grasped her flesh a bit more firmly, asserting her dominance again while she watched her, waiting for a response from her pet. She leaned in closer, to her pet's sweet ear before whispering, "Tell me my pet, what do you want now...?" Her tongue softly ran along the curl of her ear, giving a long sensual lick.

Sesshi could feel herself getting wet again just from teasing her mistress. She could feel her mistresses nipples were now stiff and standing up really well, which made her happy. The more her mistress moaned the more it turned her on. She nibbled on her mistresses ear more and then began suckling on it. As she continued to please and tease her mistress she could feel her member starting to throb inside of her again and knew her mistress was wanting more.

"I do want more mistress... It's almost as bad as craving the arcane from the Sunwell..." She moaned as her mistress grasped her flesh a bit more firmly and proving her dominance over her. As her mistress leaned in closer to her ear, her ears twitched again as her mistress whispered to her before letting her tongue run along her ear. "I... I'll do... Whatever you want... M-Mistress... I want... To experience all... You can give me mistress..." She moaned loudly as her ear was being licked.

Vhuuty could feel almost everything inside of her pet. Every heartbeat, breath, and movement she made sent the tiniest prickles of pleasure through her body. She sighed and couldn't help but smile when she said it was almost as bad as craving arcane from the Sunwell. If anything, she took the analogy as a compliment and smirked when she moaned when the Draenei used even the slightest bit of force to mark and remind the girl that she belonged to her.

Vhuuty thought for a moment before realizing what she wanted. She wanted to be serviced by the girl, to show her how important it was for her to give her Mistress her happiness. She stroked her cheek before smiling and saying softly, "If that's the case, then I think it's time for you to learn how to please your Mistress more..." She shuddered as she slowly removed herself from the girl's warm sex, groaning and moaning as her wall shifted against her sensitive length until she was free from her wetness, member still slick with their combined juices. As she removed herself, the mixture of their cum was free to flow out from her lower lips. With a smile she stood up from the bed until she was upright, with the girl right at eye level with her cock once more.

With an almost dreamy tone in her voice, Vhuuty called out to the girl while stroking her cheek, "First, clean my cock up... Taste my juices, and your own, learn to love and enjoy the taste..." Vhuuty would usually when she was by herself, eagerly eat up her own cum, as she had found the taste near intoxicating. However, she would give her new pet the first taste, so she could know and enjoy the flavor as well. Already getting hot and bothered just by the thought, she panted her next commands, "Then... I want you to service me.... Lick me, stroke me, tease and excite me until I cum... Use your imagination and please your Mistress, my puppy~"

It was a complement to have sex compared to her craving for the arcane from the Sunwell. In many ways it was a better substitute for her needs, to give her something more healthy to thrive for. She knew her place very well at this point, she knew she belonged to her mistress and was happy. She noticed her mistress stop to think about what she wanted her to do as she stroked her cheek and smiled at Sesshi. She replied and Sesshi nodded. "Of course mistress." She said as she then felt her mistress pull herself out of her and held back the whimper that was building up in her throat. As soon as her mistresses member was out of her she felt the combination of their juices begin to flow out of her and then her mistress got up. She watched her mistress stand up from the bed until she was upright and where Sesshi was now at eye level with her member.

She heard her mistresses first order and nodded as her cheek was stroked again. "Yes mistress." She replied as her fel-green eyes lowered down to her mistresses cock and was eager to get started when her mistress gave her second order. "I will do whatever I can in my powers to please you mistress. I'll be a good puppy for you I promise." She said as she got up and got to her knees so she could get started in a better position. Taking her mistresses member into her mouth she slowly began licking it and taking the taste in as well. To her surprise the combination of their juices tasted so good to her. Pulling away for a brief moment she looked back up to her mistress and smiled softly. "It tastes very good mistress." She said cheerfully as she went back to her mistresses cock and let her tongue glide up and down the sides, to make sure she got it fully cleaned.

She spent a good time cleaning her mistresses cock as she was also spending time to pleasure her as well. Once her mistresses member was fully cleaned she took the member into her mouth and began suckling on it as one hand stroked it and with her other hand she began stroking her vagina and could feel it was very wet as her fingers were quickly coated in her juices. She let a finger slide in as she began moving in and out as she began bobbing her head up and down on her mistresses member and moaned softly, which sent vibrations on her cock.

Her soft whimpers as she pulled out made the Draenei grin. Of course after her first orgasm she would be a bit sensitive. That's why she didn't go and immediately just go at a second round as soon as she was ready, as she didn't want to near overload the girl's brain from the sex. She purred when her sweet pet said "Yes mistress", finding the words had their own melodic enjoyment to them. She sighed softly as she licked off all of their juices. She expected to see a bit of a wince or gag, but no the girl seemed to enjoy the taste quite a bit. Caught slightly off guard, she smiled at how much the girl enjoyed the task and smiled, her hand moving to softly stroke her hair while she performed her task. "I am glad to hear your are enjoy it so much, my puppy."

Soft moans escaped Vhuuty while her pet licked and cleaned their cum off of her length. When she was finally clean, her pet was quick to act and take her member into her mouth. The suckle she gave made her knees tremble slightly as she shuddered and moaned in approval, her hand moving to stroke her again, "Ooooh~, Yes my little pet, that is quite good for your first time~..." She bit her lip, moaning more and more as a bit of precum leaked out of her tip already as her hand stroked the rest of her length while she suckled on the tip. A gasp came from Vhuuty when she felt her hand reach down to gently stroke her lower lips. As she often focused on pleasing her cock usually, getting some attention below as well was quite nice, and the combination of having both spots serviced was quite pleasant. Another loud moan came from her as she continued to pet and stroke her sweet pet's hair, "Oh yes, my sweet little pet. You are please y our Mistress quite very much... I will have to give you a treat for doing so good if you continue so~"

She noticed her mistress seemed to like being called by her new name and it pleased Sesshi greatly. She was really enjoying her task and the taste wasn't bad, it was better than she had imagined actually. Her mistresses member felt weird in her mouth, but she was able to adjust to it with ease. She murred happily as her mistress praised her for enjoying it, she really liked being praised, which was something she had never been given before until now since the third war. She had always been treated poorly ever since she had became a Blood Elf, Thrall didn't treat her poorly, but the Alliance had, they shunned her kind after the third war.

She was willing to let her differences subside and hoped she could be the perfect pet for her mistress. She enjoyed her mistress petting her hair and smiled as she continued her task. Pulling away to look at her mistress she smiled happily and replied. "I want to make sure you're happy mistress. I want to please you, make you proud of me as your puppy." She said cheerfully. "Plus you did say to use my imagination." She finished as she grinned and went back to work. She tasted her mistresses precum and almost moaned as the taste was so intoxicating that made her mouth water slightly. She heard her mistress gasp as she began fingering her and felt her mistress stroke her hair more and petted her gently.

She was very pleased with how well her mistress was enjoying this, pleased to be praised more. "I live to serve you now Mistress Vhuuty." She wanted to be praised more now and be granted a special treat for doing such a great job. She slipped another finger inside her mistresses vagina and began to move slightly faster inside of her. She wanted to make sure she pleasured her mistress better than anyone else had before, plus she was also her mistresses permanent pet, her puppy. Which she was liking the new nickname now, it made her happy.

Vhuuty sighed once more, feeling herself begin to twitch in her pet's mouth. She seemed to really be getting into trying to please her Mistress, and the Draenei didn't mind at all. How could she have possibly expected things to turn out as well as that did? Her hand continued to stroke her hair softly, moving to get a wisp of her loose hair and tuck it behind those cute little ears of hers. While her hand was there, she let her nails gently drag along the edge, almost fondling the ear in curiosity to see what kind of reaction she could get from her sweet puppy.

She grinned with approval through her moans, "Oh, it does make your Mistress very very happy that you are saying this... I am glad you are now embracing yourself as my puppy..." She nodded and moaned loudly. Having her fingers thrust inside of her was causing Vhuuty to begin to leak juices, making a lewd sticky noise every single time the Elf thrust her fingers in and out. As another finger pressed deep within, she shuddered and groaned. Although her fingers weren't much in sides, they were quick and slick, causing great stimulation throughout her body...

Her moans and pants became more frequent, her eyes fluttering with every suck and thrust her cute pet was giving. The hand gently playing with her ear had managed to make its way to the back of her head, guiding her to help her suck on her cock a bit more firmly, while her hips were now slightly bucking into her mouth for more. Her other hand had made it's way up to her free breasts, and she toyed with a nipple hungrily, pulling and tugging rather fiercely in order to get more of these wonderful sensations to fill her body. Through her pants, she said, "Yes, yes my pet... Very very good. You do live to serve your Mistress. You are here to make your Mistress happy... And if your Mistress is happy, then Mistress will make sure her sweet, obedient, good little pet will be very happy and will rewarded too. Now, don't stop, suck on your Mistress' cock more, and don't stop fingering me either, more... Your Mistress needs more my good little puppy~!"

Sesshi could feel her mistresses member twitch more in her mouth, but she just kept going. Keeping her pace up she twirled her tongue around her mistresses member as she kept working her fingers the best she could, however she let her thumb rest on her mistress's clit and began moving it, stimulating it slightly. She felt her mistress move a piece of her hair out of her eye and pulled it behind her ear before letting her nails drag along the edge. Sesshi closed her eyes and moaned again as her ear was now being fondled by her mistresses fingers. "Nnnn..." She moaned into her mistresses member as she began stroking slightly faster now and her fingers also began to move in and out faster as well.

Her ears twitched as her mistress said it did make her happy that she now embraced her new position as her puppy. Her hand was covered in her mistresses juices as more flowed out of her pussy the more she thrust her fingers inside of her and moved her thumb around on her clit. Her mistress moaned and she felt her body shudder slightly in pleasure as she didn't stop. She wouldn't stop till her mistress was fully pleased now. Her mistresses moans and pants were now becoming more frequent, which made her happy. She let out another moan as her ear was still being gently toyed with before she felt her mistress move her hand back to the back of her head and guided her to suck on her cock more firmly, which she did.

Her mistress was starting to buck her hips now, as if fucking her mouth and going further into her mouth. She nodded when her mistress told her to not stop sucking on her cock and kept going. She began bobbing her head up and down faster as her stroking sped up as well. She was literally forcing more and more of her mistresses cock into her mouth to see just how deep she could go as she continued to twirl her tongue around her mistresses member, yet at this point she could taste more and more of her mistresses precum which was ever so tasty to her. She didn't want to stop till her mistress was brought to her next orgasm, she wanted to drink all of her mistresses cum she could after all.

The soft moan that her pet made Vhuuty shiver, the moan causing her mouth to vibrate against her member, sending more waves of pleasure throughout her body. She sighed softly while her hands' paces moved faster, teasing her ear more and forcing her cock into her mouth faster and faster. She wanted to have her pet bring her to orgasm all by herself, but she found herself becoming a bit impatient with need as she growled and thrust herself in just the slightest to make her feel it more.

She groaned more, panting now as her tail was swishing back and forth frantically with desire. As her pet's fingers lingered on her clit and teased it, she shivered, knowing that she would need to cum soon if her pet continued to tease and please her as well as she did. She didn't want to just straight up fuck the girl's mouth yet, but it felt like she was doing that halfway already. With a shudder, she pulled her hand away to stop from teasing her ear, so she could focus on pleasing her Mistress again.

With a heavy pant Vhuuty said, "Oooh... Yes, my pet. Your Mistress is close now, suck me more and more..." With a shiver and a grunt she forced herself to pull herself out of her sweet pet's mouth, her hand moving to stroke her cock to bring herself over the edge. "Now my puppy, open up wide for your Mistress as she cums..." She shuddered and let out a moan while her member throbbed in her hands before shooting her cum in ropes all over the Elf's face, making sure to aim for her mouth to the best of her abilities. Although it proved to be a little difficult when her cock was throbbing madly with every wave of her orgasm hitting, spilling more and more of her hot seed over her sweet pet, marking her as her own property.

The more her mistress teased her ear which caused her to moan more, thus sending more vibrations to her mistresses member. Her juices were starting to flow as her mistress teased her ear. Her mistresses cock was forced more into her mouth faster and faster now and in her mind she was picturing how her mistress had fucked her pussy before and caused herself to grow wetter. She moved her tongue around her mistresses cock faster now as her fingers were going at a very fast pace, a normal human wouldn't be able to go at this pace however.

Her mistress let out a growl as she thrusted herself in just a bit, which made Sesshi pick up the pace more. Her mistresses hips were starting to buck slightly now as she continued to try and push her mistress over the edge to cum. I'm doing the best I can mistress... She thought as she felt her mistress release her ear so she could concentrate on pleasing her mistress fully. Her ears twitched when at last her mistress said she was close and to suck her more and more, which she did. She stroked faster and thrusted her fingers inside of her pussy and then felt her mistress pull out as she was told to open wide for her while she came. Obeying her mistresses order she opened her mouth wide as her mistress stroked herself to bring her over the edge and watched her member twitch as cum started shooting out of it.

Her face was being covered with cum at this point, seeing as her mistress was having a hard time aiming and all. However some did manage to enter her mouth, which she greedily lapped up. As her mistress continued to cum her face, chest, and breasts were now covered in her mistresses cum, as if her mistress had marked her as her own property, which she didn't mind. When her mistress had finished she looked up at her mistress and pulled her hand that was covered in her mistresses juices up to her mouth and licked it clean and smiled at the same time. "So good mistress..." She panted as she sat back down on her knees and took some of the cum off of her face and licked it off her fingers. "Did your puppy do good mistress?" She asked as she gave her mistress the innocent look of obedience again.

Vhuuty sighed and panted heavily, her cock giving a few more twitches as the last waves of her orgasms came to an end, a tiny bead of precum leaking from her tip still. She opened her eyes and looked down at her pet, who was now covered and marked in her cum. The Draenei couldn't help but not in approval as she watched her pet lick her juices and cum off of herself. Even after another orgasm, she couldn't help but feel her body throb for more again. For now though, she did what she could to control herself.

She was so glad to see her pet enjoyed herself and the taste of her Mistress. She smiled and moved her hand to gently stroke her cheek, and wipe a tiny bit of cum on her cheek before softly sucking it into her mouth as well, enjoying the flavor as well. With a purr she nodded to her pet before replying, "Mmm... Oh yes my puppy, you did very well in pleasing your Mistress..." Her hand returned to stroke her cheek lovingly, before gently scratching behind her ear gently, "Yes yes, I do believe my sweet pet has earned a very nice little treat for herself, for doing so very good in pleasing her Mistress..." She grinned, eager to hear her pets reactions. With a soft sigh she reached for her pet's hand, lifting her up from her knees before taking her by the hand out of the cell, "This is no place for my puppy to stay, no no... I think we should go to your Mistress' room for more..." She grinned before slowly guiding her to her own room, which would have a much more comfortable bed to play in.

Sesshi used her hands to get what cum she could off of herself so she could lick her hands clean as her mistress panted heavily and watched. She was rather pleased with herself for doing such a good job, however the restraint was still around her neck and felt slightly uncomfortable due to the chain freely hanging down from her now. The chain was heavy, however she managed to deal with it. She figured her mistress would find something more suiting when the time came however. Her mistress smiled gently at her and gently stroked her cheek, wiping a tiny bit of cum off her cheek in the process. She watched her mistress pull her hand to her mouth and suckle on her finger that had the little bit of cum on it as a look of enjoyment could now be read on her face.

Her mistress purred and nodded before replying to her, which made Sesshi's ears twitch happily. "I'm glad I did good mistress... Your puppy was worried she wouldn't be able to please her mistress properly after all." She said as her mistress moved her hand back over to her cheek to stroke it lovingly before reaching up to gently scratch behind her ear. Her eyes half closed as she panted slightly as her mistress spoke again. "What sort of treat mistress?" She asked as her ears twitched again when her mistress sighed and reached out for her hand. Sesshi took her mistresses hand and was lifted up from her knees and was led out of the cell. She smiled happily to know she had done a good enough job to earn the right to be in her mistresses room now, after all she knew it'd be more comfortable than the prison cell she had once been in just moments before.

As her mistress led the way she happened to look down and notice her mistresses tail was swaying back and forth, as if in a happy way. At this point she was a bit envious of her mistress for being able to sway her tail like that. If she had a tail she could do the same. Her thoughts came to a stop when they arrived at her mistresses bedroom and was led inside. "You're bedroom is lovely mistress." She replied as she let her eyes wonder around a bit. She noticed a lot of odd objects but her eyes landed on the bed. The bed was rather large and looked more than comfy, it looked like a very soft bed that was of high quality. Something of which she wasn't use to seeing.

Vhuuty kept a relatively clean and simple room. A wardrobe, desk, and bed. She had a chest of some personal belongings and random trinkets lying on her desk and drawers. Nothing particularly special. She often tried to keep her more naughty belongings hidden away after all. She grinned and chuckled when her pet complimented her on her room, and she softly pet her on the head, "Thank you my pet, I am certain we will be spending much time here as well, yes." She smiled and motioned for her to get onto the bed.

"Get on all fours my puppy, and point that cute little ass of yours right at me. Your Mistress will take a turn to be pleasing and playing with you as well now..." She shivered slightly at the thought, licking her dark blue lips while watching as her puppy got into position. She had noticed that the chained collar from the cell was still around the Elf's neck. She would be certain to fix that when she got the next possible chance.

"You're welcome mistress." She said cheerfully and then watched as her mistress motioned for her to get onto the bed. She nodded to her mistress and got onto the bed and did as she was told. She got on all fours and stuck her ass up in the air as she made sure it was facing her mistress and lowered her ears slightly, a sign of submission. "Like this mistress?" She asked as she glanced over at her mistress as she saw her mistress notice the chained collar was still around her neck.

She didn't know what her mistress was going to do now, but was rather excited to find out. She was still wet from having her ears toyed with. As she breathed her breasts jiggled slightly as her chest went up in down with her breathing. She watched her mistress look at her, as if taking her naked form fully into her mind. "I'm all yours mistress... Do with me as you see fit." She said softly as she awaited her mistresses next move.

Back
Top Bottom