Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Day Before You (closed for MoonlightRomance and Josu_T)

The moment he was fully inside her he started to pull out again. He began fucking her deep, but not too hard. He didn't want to end up making her even more sore. He gave her everything inside, guiding her hips back and forth with him. He moaned with each and every thrust. The way her pussy gripped him was unbelievable. His eyes rolled back and he started to just move automatically. His body took over. He was able to slide in and out of her with ease, their bodies made a wet noise as they moved together. She ended up turning him from being her master to being a wild beast.

As he entered her she winced some, despite being under and believing she was his bitch her body still hurt from the rough play they had done the night before. Then, as he began to fuck her deep she began to bark and howl in pleasure as a female dog would would a male was mating with her. As he fucked her she found she didn't have to do much aside from enjoy the pleasure as his hands were still on her hips, guiding her back and forth with him. With each thrust she mirrored her lover's moan with a howl of pleasure, her pussy gripping him tightly each time he entered her. Minutes later she could tell his movements had become almost automatic because of how easily he was now sliding in and out of her and the wet noises were made each time their bodies met she found it was feeding her arousal.

Tim was surprised by how into it she was with her barking and howling. Clearly she was still hypnotised and actually thought she was a dog. The passion was still as high though. Somewhere deep inside she was well aware it was him and she was acting as such. He felt everything start to build up. He was getting closer and closer to his peak again. His hands moved from her hips slowly. One went under her and he started to play with her tits. His other hand went to her head. He tangled his fingers in her hair and then pulled back, causing her head to tilt up. He leaned in, his hips still thrusting in and out of her. He kissed her neck and spoke in her ear. "So good baby. You feel amazing. You're going to make me cum soon. Are you ready for it? Do you want it? Are you close? Cum with me, my sexy little bitch. Cum with your master."

As he began to get closer she could feel his member beginning to swell inside of her and she too was nearing climax again, although this orgasm promised to be much more pleasurable for her just because of how much wetter she was opposed to the first time. As they both worked their way closer she could feel his hand being slowly removed from her hips. As one moved under her and began to play with her sensitive breasts her howls became louder, clearly enjoying every little thing being done to her. Though when his fingers became tangled in her hair she struggled against his grip as he pulled her head back for a few seconds before stopping. When he leaned in to speak to her she was still howling in pleasure and the feeling of his lips against her neck only added to the pleasure. Then, as he questioned her Roxy barked in reply to all his questions as if responding "yes" to all of them and as he ordered her to cum with him her body tensed, so close to release now.

He let go of her hair and slid his hand under her to join the other. He played roughly with both of her breasts as his thrusts got a little harder and deeper. He could feel her tightening up. He knew that at any moment they would both reach climax. His body was on the edge. The pleasure built up and he was ready to explode. He moaned over and over, almost constantly. A few thrusts later and he was there. His eyes shut and his head tilted back. His hips pressed into her and his cock spasmed, sending his seed into her cunt as she came with him. His body shook with pleasure.

As he let go of her hair she let her head straighten so that she was looking ahead, howling in pleasure almost continuously like Tim as she did. As he continued to thrust into her her muscles continued to tighten for a few more moments but when he finally thrust into her for the final time and let go, she threw her head back and let out a loud howl of ecstasy as she came with him, hardily able to keep herself up on all fours as her body shook with pleasure. Several minutes passed and when they were both through she felt weak and exhausted although she was sure he had more in store for her tonight and had it not been for his hands behind under her she would have collapsed to the floor.

As Tim slowly recovered from the high he pulled himself out of her. As he had told her before he had really made her into a mess. He leaned in close again and gave her the next set of instructions. As he did his hands pulled off her collar. "You did wonderfully Roxanne. You aren't a dog anymore. You are back to being yourself." He tossed the collar aside and smiled. "Now it is time to do what I explained before. First you are going to clean me up with your tongue. Then you are going to take my hand and use only it and your mouth to clean yourself up. Do you understand? I don't want to see even a drop of your juices or our cum on you. You will get your next instructions when you are finished."

Roxy watched as he pulled the dog, beginning to feel normal as he did and continued to watch as he tossed it and the chain leash that was attached aside, just as he had done with the car collar. Nonetheless, Roxanne was still eager to please her boyfriend turned Master and although she was exhausted already she got to work, beginning to use her tongue to clean. "Must get Master clean.." She mumbled to herself, though her words were muffled and hard to understand. As she cleaned him the mixture of their juices and his cum on his own, the taste aroused her, her eyes becoming darker with lust and her wet sex leaked even more, making the wet spot below her bigger still.

Tim leaned back as Roxanne cleaned him off. He always enjoyed the feeling of her tongue on him. He saw her still dripping wet. He knew she was turned on, but he hoped she was ready for what he had planned for her next. When she started to do as he had told her and cleaned her own body using his hand he moaned softly. When she licked his hand clean he shut his eyes. He had softened a little after pulling out of her, but her actions had him really turned on again.

When she finished he smiled and slowly got up. He knew that what he had planned would take a little while to setup. He decided to let her have a little fun while he was busy. He picked her up and put her on the bed and then gave her the suggestions. "I need to get things ready for our big finale, so time for you to keep busy for a little. I want you to lay back and relax. Spread your legs apart." Once she was in position he moved close and spoke softly in her ear. "Your body is under my control. Imagine. I am making love to you. I am between your legs, my hard cock is slowly pushing in and out. You can feel it spreading you open and penetrating into your core. My body is pressed against yours, my chest rubs against your tits. You can feel your nipples grinding against me. You can feel my hands moving over your body, touching you in all the right places. My lips are pressed against yours as we kiss. You can hear the sounds of our love making and my moans. You can taste my lips and tongue. Enjoy it baby. Enjoy every moment." He smiled and pulled back, watching to see if she would start to react in her hypnotic state to his suggestions. He wondered if she would really be able to imagine him making love to her and if her body would fully react. He kept an eye on her as he worked on getting things set up for her.

When she finished cleaning both of them she looked up at Tim as he picked her up and sat her on the full size bed she had in her room, her eyes focusing on him as he began giving her suggestions. "Master needs his slave to keep her slutty little self busy." She said to herself as she laid back onto the bed, looking up at him as he moved in and began to speak into her ear. As she listened to his words she closed her eyes and her body began to obey his words, as if she were his puppet as she laid there with her muscles completely relaxed and her legs spread. As he spoke to her, her body could feel everything he described and even began to react to it as her clean pussy began to become wet and she began to hump at the air helplessly; believing that his hard member was between her legs. She even moaned and began to beg him to go harder and faster as she truly believed he was inside her. "Mmm... Baby my nipples are so hard and my pussy is so wet." She said. "Your touch only feeds my desire and you know just how to please me." she added as she could feel his hands moving over her body. As he moved away from her she was experiencing everything and her body was indeed reacting fully to his commands and each time he looked over to check on her she seemed to believe he was fucking her more and more.

Tim loved how her body reacted and for once he gotto fully see what she was like when they made love. She clearly thought he was there with her. It kept his arousal burning. He worked faster, but made sure everything was in place and fully secure. He didn't want any issues once they got started. He felt confident that she would really enjoy what he had in mind. When he finished he sat on the edge of the bed and watched her. He was very tempted to touch her, but he didn't want to confuse her. He just enjoyed the scene. After a while he leaned in close again and gave a final command. "Cum for me baby. Cum all over my cock. Do it now. You will feel me having orgasm too, shooting my seed deep into your hot little pussy."

When he moved back to her she was hardily able to keep herself from helplessly moaning out his name. As he leaned in close and have her the final command her body began to ready itself by her muscles beginning to tighten. "Babe, you know how to make me feel so good.." She moaned as she looked up at him with lust filled eyes, able to feel his cock swelling inside of her. "Tim, I can feel you're so close.." She said and then she could feel him releasing inside of her and she moaned in pleasure as she released.

He looked down at her with lust and desire. He could see her body building up toward release. He loved how it looked. As she reached her orgasm he watched every second of it. For the first time he really got to see her at her climax. It was an image that he would never forget. He waited for her to recover and then he kissed her tenderly. As their lips parted he spoke to her softly. "You're so good baby. I love you. I hope you are ready for what is next. I want you to get up and stand in front of the wall over there where you can see the ropes hanging. I want you to stay there with your arms raised up above your head. I want your legs a little more than shoulder width apart. Wait there untilI tell you what to do next."

When he leaned down and kissed her once she recovered she kissed him back but became focused on him once again after their lips parted. As Tim went on to explain what he wanted her to do next, looking over at the wall where the ropes were hanging as she listened, the sight of them exciting her further. "But Master... If I keep my legs apart I'll make a mess on the floor." She said, embarrassed as she was sure he could smell how wet his little slut had become. Despite her embarrassment, though she stood and moved over to the wall, standing there with her arms raised so that they were above her head as far as they could reach and so that her legs were spread apart so that they went out a little bast her shoulders. Just as she had predicted she began to leak on the floor but stayed standing like that.

Tim watched his girlfriend move over to the wall like his slave. He grinned at her comment about making a mess. He wasn't worried about that. He moved and stood behind her as she got in position. He kissed along her neck and nibbled on her earlobe. Then he spoke softly in her ear. "That's a good little slut. Now I'm going to tie you up and you need to cooperate. If it starts to hurt or if it feels like it is cutting off circulation then let me know right away." He turned her head and kissed her passionately. His hands moved up and he started to tie her arms in place. When they were secured to stay above her head he knelt down. He first tied each leg to an anchor point and made sure the ropes were taught. Her legs wouldn't be able to move any closer together. Then he tied a rope between her ankles to prevent her from spreading her legs much further apart. He looked up and saw her wet pussy. He lifted and spent a minute licking her clean.

When he pulled back again he stood behind her again. He took the gag from her closet and slowly put it on her, but then pulled it out and let it hang around her neck. He would be using it later. He also retrieved the vibrator and made sure it was close at hand. He tugged on all the ropes and made sure they were secure. He then took another rope and started to tie it around her chest. It looped around each breast a couple of times and when it was in place he could use it to control her body even more. It also made sure her breasts were easily accessible to him. Finally a small bottle was set next to the vibrator. When he was finished with all his preparations he spoke softly in her ear again. "I'm ready baby. Time for us to get going again. You want it, don't you. When I count to three you will awake and no longer be hypnotised. Remember, you will not remember anything that happened when you were hypnotised until we are laying in bed tonight. You won't even remember this. When you wake from the trance the last thing you will remember is what happened before I hypnotised you. Ready? One....Two.....Three." His hands cupped her breasts and he sucked lightly on her earlobe. His hard cock was pressing against her ass.

Roxy looked back at him as he pulled back from her now clean sex and took his place behind her again, her eyes following him as he pulled the gag, the vibrator and the small bottle was taken from her closet. She then watched as he used additionally rope to restrain her breasts and made it easier for him to access them as it additionally gave him more control over her. While the little bit of control she still had seemed to be slowly being taken away from her it made her feel helpless but it also made her feel like his puppet and plaything which oddly enough aroused her. Roxanne didn't like having control sexually, she was much more happy being controlled and simply following orders. Then, when his lips came down to meet her ear and spoke Roxy struggled against her bounds, simply testing them. "Yes, I want this, Master." Was all she said in response as he spoke but when he counted down she could feel herself awakening. Several moments later when she was fully awake she looked around confused but was unable to stop herself from moaning as he cupped her breasts while sucking on her earlobe. "Babe... What's going on, why am I tied up?" She asked, letting out a moan as she felt his member pressing against her ass.

Tim loved her confused reaction. He knew her body loved it but she was confused. He hoped he had done everything right for her. He let her realise exactly what her situation was before he filled her in. "You're my sexy little slut and I'm going to fuck you. Isn't that enough?" He paused and chuckled softly. Then he added, "You will remember everything else eventually. For now just enjoy the moment. That's a good slave." He shifted his hips, rubbing his cock against her. He reached a hand up her body and slipped the gag into place before she could say anything more. He tightened it to make sure she couldn't get it out. She was his now.

He teased her a little more and then told her what he had in mind. "Tonight is very special. Tonight I am going to have some fun with your ass. I'm going to push in nice and deep. I really hope you are ready because there is nothing you can do to stop me. Your ass belongs to me now and I'm going to use it how I want. What do you think of that baby?" He cupped her asscheek with one hand and squeezed. His other hand slid between her legs and started to rub her clit. He would make sure he got her loose and used the lube which was in the bottle. He wanted to make sure he could get fully inside.

Roxanne looked up at him as he filled her in as to what was going on, it seemed she would need to know more for her to be calmed as she was trying to struggle against the ropes that held her to the wall. As his cock rubbed his cock against her ass when he shifted his hips she let out a moan and the next thing she knew, she was watching him as he reached a hand up and slipped the gag into place. As he tightened the gag Roxy struggled trying to both get the gag out of her mouth and to bite at Tim's hands as he tightened it so that it was impossible for her to get out. When it was finally tightened Roxy still tried to remove it but with her restrained all she could accomplish was to uselessly chew at it.

As he went on to tell her what he had it store for her she continued to struggle at her bonds but she couldn't move much, nor could she really hurt him if she decided she didn't like what he was doing. As he asked her what she thought of his plans for her Roxanne growled back it came out muffled and as his hand made his way down to cup her ass cheek she moaned as he squeezed it. Then, when his other hand began to rub her already wet clit she began to grind against his. "Master..." She moaned, but it was muffled.

Tim wasn't quite sure what to think of Roxy's struggling. For once he had her tied up without first asking her about it and making sure it was ok. She had complied by getting into place, but she had been hypnotised. He had heard that you could only get hypnotised people to do what they wanted to do, whether they knew they wanted it or not. He decided that her struggling was just part of her playing along and that she really did want him to do this. Her moans seemed to confirm that she actually did like it. His conclusion was that whatever she did to struggle was just a role and that he should act like she was his slave and treat her accordingly.

He continued to rub her clit, making sure she was really wet for him. He spoke in her ear again. "Now now, little slut, don't struggle and I won't have to punish you. Just relax and it will all go a lot easier. If you tense up it is really going to hurt when I am stretching out your ass." He grinned and gave her ass a sharp smack. He was aware that he could hurt her a lot with what he was about to do, but he would do all he could to make sure it wasn't too much pain. Just enough.

As Tim continued to rub her responsive clit Roxy watched him with scared eyes, trying to kick his hand away from her with his feet but the ropes kept her from getting that far. "Baby, please just untie me..." She almost begged, hoping to get an answer from her boyfriend rather than her Master; clearly waking up to being tied up and to him teasing her had spooked her. Sure, while she had admired that she had an interest in both hypnosis and being dominated, Roxy didn't allow her conscious mind to believe that she liked it this rough. As she waited for a reply she tensed, thinking he might get mad at her for he way she was reacting.

Tim heard her trying to speak through the gag and hada general idea of what she had said. She was struggling much more than he had expected from her just playing a game. While he had made his decision he wanted her to enjoy it. She was his girlfriend after all. He wanted it to stay that way when they finished. He put a pause on his dominance for a moment and walked around her body. He stood in front of her and looked into her eyes. "Hey, you know I love you, right? You know I won't hurt you too much. You trust me, right? You had all this stuff in your closet and I know you like this kind of thing. Your body seems to love it." He reached up and loosened her gag, letting it fall out of her mouth. Before she could say anything he kissed her passionately.

When the kiss broke he shoved the gag back into her mouth, but didn't tighten it. She could decide whether or not to keep it in. He resumed the dominant role. "Now stop being such a whiney little bitch. You're getting fucked one way or another, my lovely sex slave. My cock is going in your ass whether you like it or not." He leaned in and whispered, "But I know you will." With a grin he walked behind her again. His hand slid between her legs once more and he pushed a finger inside her. Her sloppy, wet hole felt great. He started to slowly finger fuck her. He was more than ready for more, but he would wait just a little longer for her to come to terms with her situation.

Roxanne watched as he walked around her body making it so that he was standing in front of her as he put a pause to their play time for now. Even as he looked into her eyes and she stared back up into his Roxy was biting at the rubber ball that fit in her mouth but was having no luck with getting it out. In fact, she looked more like a dog playing with it's favorite ball. As Tim reached up and loosened the gag she listened to his questions and her eyes never left him. Roxy could feel the gag fall and was about to open to her mouth to reply when his lips met her's for a passionate kiss and she returned it with one just as passionate. Then, when their lips parted she finally spoke. "Yes, I know you love me, yes I know you'd never hurt me too much because I know you don't even like laying an anything but loving hand on me outside of our playing. Babe, I know I had this stuff is there but I was under trance when you tie me up and I wake up to being tied up and all you'll tell me is I'll find out what you've planned? Tim, I'm sorry but that's a little scary for me."

When he shoved the gag back into her mouth she bit on it as it fit in her mouth, she allowed the ball to stay in her mouth, seeming to like the feeling of it. As Tim assumed the role of her Master once more not once did she find herself questioning if he loved her like he seemed to think she might have and she seemed to be a lot more relaxed. She looked up as he spoke and tried to watch as he walked back around her so that he stood behind her once more. "Yes Master, but I assure you I want it up my ass." She said, it coming out muffled around the rubber ball just like her several moans did when he began to finger her, a wet noise being made every time his finger entered and exited her pussy.

Tim understood why she was freaking out a bit, but she would learn soon enough. As he really got back into playing with her he heard her muffled comments, but couldn't understand her. It wasn't important. He was the master and she was the slave. She was now his toy to use as he pleased. He loved the wet sound coming from her pussy. After a while he took his hand away from her. It was coated with her juices. He started to walk around her in circles, licking his hand clean as he did. His eyes roamed over her helpless form. He ran his fingers over her flesh. He appeared to be considering what to do next. Every so often he would give a sharp smack to her ass or her tits. He enjoyed her reactions.

After a few circles around her he stopped in front of her. His hard cock poked against her pubic mound. His hands reached up and started to fondle her breasts. With a few movements he was in better position. He pressed against her hot, wet opening and then pushed inside. Inone motion he had his full length inside her pussy. He started to slowly fuck her. At the same time he reached over and picked up the bottle. He opened it and, reaching behind her, spread some lube over her tight asshole. With one hand he started to slowly push a finger inside.

Roxanne followed him with her eyes as Tim walked around her the smell of her own sweet honey that her body had produced seemed to turn her on more as did the sight of her Master licking his hand clean and as his other hand trailed over her flesh she would let out a moan as he touched her and she became wetter as he did, her juices beginning to leak onto the carpet again. While this happened she would let out a helpless, muffled moan.

When he finally stopped in front of her Roxy looked up into his eyes as she could feel his cock poking against her soaked pussy. Then as he hands reached up and began to fondle her breasts she began to moan almost non stop but did wince when he entered her in one swift motion and as he fucked her she watched as he picked up the lube, shivering when he spread some over her asshole. Then, as he slowly pushed a finger inside it she could feel it stretching to fit him but it didn't hurt.

Tim pushed his finger as deep inside Roxanne as it would go. He moved it within her, slowly trying to stretch her and loosen her up. Eventually he added a second finger and pushed it in with the other. The two of them worked together. He spread them apart slowly, gradually getting her body used to larger things inside. The whole time he was doing this he thrust forward and back slowly, filling her cunt with his cock. His other hand stayed on her chest, teasing her nipples. The feeling of control he had over her helpless body was an even bigger turn on.

When he had her as loose as he could get her with his fingers he reached over and took the vibrator. He spread some lube over it to make sure it would go in easily. He pressed it against her tight hole and slowly pushed it in. He knew it was a big jump to go from his fingers to the vibrator, but it was needed if he was going to fit inside her. He got it in as deep as possible and started to slide it back and forth in time with his thrusts.

Back
Top Bottom