Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Monster School (Always Accepting! - OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I submitted my profile. Just let me know if it gets approved. Also, since there is a lot of action going on, please let me know when to jump in and the order of posting. Thanks.

Aye you guys. I think we need to split the characters up some. We have 5 people in one scene and it could get confusing. How should we split this?

*listens* My character is pretty much just running around as of now. There is still chance to steer him into the right direction.

God Modding is just if you have your character overpowered. Power Playing is when you take over someone else's character. And that wasn't really power playing either cause you didn't say that she took you to her dorm, you said you took her to, or insinuated that they left whenever Zendi left with you.

Lol, ok. Sorry, I thought doing anything with another character that controlled them was god-modding.

People often get it confused between the two. I just go by how I was taught as I went along, and besides, the way I made it sound makes it seem more like god modding is overpowering a character and power playing is taking over someone else's character right?

*Watches as a Giant Ginger bread man swallows Jugger* You could always of had your girl fell into my class room.

Oh, by the way...I only let this slide cause I intended for Nathan to lose, but its sort of power playing if you make it that your character auto-hits someone. You have to make it seem like they intended to hit you, like what I did. I said that the bull rushed straight toward Zasso, but I never said that it hit him. Try and make it seem like you were attempting to do that rather than auto making it hit. And as a pair for that, make sure you're fair for this and choose when its appropriate to be hit and such. Alright everyone? :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom