Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Screaming's never ending MxM search thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screaming_Louder

Planetoid
WELCOME TO MY TEST THREAD LOVES!

So a bit about me. You can call me Screaming, or Aidyn, whatever works for you. I'm write rather alot, meaning my maximum amounth of paragraphs I can type is about 7-8. My lowest I've ever willing posted without punching myself in the face is two paragprahs. I'll accept writter's block and if that happens then it may take me awhile to post. Normally I try not to delay though. You can either contact me in the thread of by message, whatever works for you. I don't have limits and you should know I play either Dom/sub, but I don't want to always be one or the other. So moving on.

[/size]
A FEW RULES HERE

1) I will not do anything toilet-based. So no scat, watersports, etc...
2) I do not like it when submissives are "girly" to the point where they might as well be girls.
3) I usually can play either dominant or submissive but I hate having to be one or the other in EVERY roleplay, so please be willing to try new things.
4) If you see a plot that you like, or would like to change a little, tell me.
5) I also would prefer if the people in the roleplays were over 17 years of age.
5) Please post every now and then, i don't like it when people suddenly vanish. However, I understand if you have something to do (ex: job, school, etc.).
6) If you want to stop the roleplay or change it, don't feel afraid to tell me so. I'll understand. It's far better than just vanishing.
7) Don't message me then never return my messages. It's rather frustrating for me.
8) If something is in yellow I'm already doing enough of those roleplays. I am not willnig to do more then what I have. Sorry

I am not limiting to what I have posted so feel free to suggest something.

Random Pairings [will add more]
BLUE= What I'd like to play

Supernatural
Dean x Castiel
Oc Hunter x Oc Hunter
Oc Hunter x Oc Demon
Dean's son/Sam's Son x Random OC
Dean x Micheal [Really, you do this for me and I will love you for life.]
Sam x Lucifer [Another if you do for me I will love you for life.

Others
Twins
Younger Brother x Older brother
Cousin x Cousin
Cop x Troubled kid
Hit man x
Target
Addict/Druggie x Rehab employee/Ex Addict
Song of a Gang/Mafia x Son of rival Gang/Mafia♫♫♫
Zombie x
Human
Druggie x Jock
Kidnapper/Stalker x Kidnapped
Rapist x Victim

So there you go. Message me or post here if you'd like to Roleplay.

I'm very interested, I wouldn't mind doing the twin idea, or any of those ones really. What sort of thing would you fancy doing?

thiswaydown said:
I'm very interested, I wouldn't mind doing the twin idea, or any of those ones really. What sort of thing would you fancy doing?

I'd like to do the twins one since that one you seem to like. :D
Would you like for me to send you a message so we may sort out the details?

Looking for something Halloween ish. Just plain creepy and frightening as well are something very intense. Smut can be included in the rp. Message me if you are interested. Or if you have some ideas. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom