Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Screaming's never ending MxM search thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screaming_Louder

Planetoid
WELCOME TO MY TEST THREAD LOVES!

So a bit about me. You can call me Screaming, or Aidyn, whatever works for you. I'm write rather alot, meaning my maximum amounth of paragraphs I can type is about 7-8. My lowest I've ever willing posted without punching myself in the face is two paragprahs. I'll accept writter's block and if that happens then it may take me awhile to post. Normally I try not to delay though. You can either contact me in the thread of by message, whatever works for you. I don't have limits and you should know I play either Dom/sub, but I don't want to always be one or the other. So moving on.

[/size]
A FEW RULES HERE

1) I will not do anything toilet-based. So no scat, watersports, etc...
2) I do not like it when submissives are "girly" to the point where they might as well be girls.
3) I usually can play either dominant or submissive but I hate having to be one or the other in EVERY roleplay, so please be willing to try new things.
4) If you see a plot that you like, or would like to change a little, tell me.
5) I also would prefer if the people in the roleplays were over 17 years of age.
5) Please post every now and then, i don't like it when people suddenly vanish. However, I understand if you have something to do (ex: job, school, etc.).
6) If you want to stop the roleplay or change it, don't feel afraid to tell me so. I'll understand. It's far better than just vanishing.
7) Don't message me then never return my messages. It's rather frustrating for me.
8) If something is in yellow I'm already doing enough of those roleplays. I am not willnig to do more then what I have. Sorry

I am not limiting to what I have posted so feel free to suggest something.

Random Pairings [will add more]
BLUE= What I'd like to play

Supernatural
Dean x Castiel
Oc Hunter x Oc Hunter
Oc Hunter x Oc Demon
Dean's son/Sam's Son x Random OC
Dean x Micheal [Really, you do this for me and I will love you for life.]
Sam x Lucifer [Another if you do for me I will love you for life.

Others
Twins
Younger Brother x Older brother
Cousin x Cousin
Cop x Troubled kid
Hit man x
Target
Addict/Druggie x Rehab employee/Ex Addict
Song of a Gang/Mafia x Son of rival Gang/Mafia♫♫♫
Zombie x
Human
Druggie x Jock
Kidnapper/Stalker x Kidnapped
Rapist x Victim

So there you go. Message me or post here if you'd like to Roleplay.

RE: Screaming's MxM search thread

[Has decided to edit this post and make it into a post with plots I've created]
Note: All names here are not suppose to be used. They are just so no one gets confused while reading the plots. Also don't steal my plots without asknig or I'll find you and kick you in the teeth. I'm just rude like that thank you very much. Now have a good time reading the rest of this, Thanks [:

Cheaters: [[This does require doubling or could be a small group]]
Leon and Takaya are happily married. After meeting at a party when they were much younger they decided it was time to get married. Now being a few years after things seem different between them. They still seem close but Takaya seems distant. Secret is that he’s been sleeping with his secretary Shino for the past few months. When Takaya’s best friend Danny comes in to stay with them for a while Leon finds himself attracted to him and Danny to him. They start having their affair whenever Takaya is gone. Out on his “business trips” and at work still late at night. Well Takaya comes home early from a secret trip with his secretary to find Leon terrified because Danny has gone ballistic on him for saying he wanted to stop what they were doing. Danny is kicked out and Shino takes him in. They then decide to black mail the two into doing as they want. [[If this turns into a group then it can go however, we can even add more characters]]

Kidnapped
One day while walking home from a friend’s house late at night a boy finds himself approached by a male. Planning to just pass by him he then finds that his mouth and nose are covered and he is knocked out. Waking up he finds that his foot is chained to a wall and he is stuck in a semi dark room. The man he had walked by is there as well. He tells him that he’s keeping here as a pet. He does that, doing whatever he wants to the boy. Could there be love in such a twisted way?

Kidnapped Plot 2
He had suffered being kidnapped years ago by some man who is still nameless to him. After being dumped on the side of a highway and found a day latter he was never really the same. Getting home he sees the man who had kidnapped him years before when he was younger. It seems he had sold him off to some man and takes him away again. Being given to the man he refuses to let him do anything. The man however isn’t like normal kidnappers; he just wants the company of the boy.

Ice Prince:
Everyone knows of the famous Ice Prince. The one who no one wants to be servant for. He’s known or doing bad things to his servants, forcing them to do as he wants. Most have either run away or killed themselves while being in his so called care. It was heard of once that he had been a sweet male but betrayed by a servant he had been close to. Now the Prince needs a new servant and a boy is selected at random. He is rough around the edges really. Not wanting to be servant but determined since he doesn’t want the Ice Prince to get his hands on anyone else. So he stays, no matter what the man puts him through.

Cousins:
When they were younger he had moved in with his parents. Right into the house of his cousin Leon and parents. Since they were having promblems involving money and needed a place to stay. Leon seems a bit clingy to his cousin Kaiden after they start to spend time together. No one ever really knows why but they find it cute and such. Kaiden has always been older then Leon by a few years and understands things alot more then he does. So one day he proposes to his cousin and promises when they're older they'll get married. Promising that every day until the day they get married he'll give the other a braclet, as a promise. But soon Kaiden moves away and so they are stuck writing to each other. A few years latter Kaiden returns, remembering his promise, only to find out that Leon has completely forgotten it and is with someone else.

RE: Screaming's MxM search thread

Screaming, I have some things that I have in my request thread that could be turned into MxM role play. You can add them to your request thread as well. http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=25250.

And I wouldn't mind if we could do something. I love doing as most people call it, yaoi

I'd be willing, I'm looking to be sub as of right now, I can do any of those plots really and I think I two good subs for you. Not girly and don't just lie there and take it.

I would like to do the Cop troubled kid one as long as you are fine with my character (the kid) being of non European ethnicity.

Maybe we should RP sometime? I'm relatively new to the site, but I've been RPing awhile. c: PM me and we'll talk it over, if you want to.

Screaming_Louder said:

So a bit about me. You can call me Screaming, or Aidyn, whatever works for you. I'm write rather alot, meaning my maximum amounth of paragraphs I can type is about 7-8. My lowest I've ever willing posted without punching myself in the face is two paragprahs. I'll accept writter's block and if that happens then it may take me awhile to post. Normally I try not to delay though. You can either contact me in the thread of by message, whatever works for you. I don't have limits and you should know I play either Dom/sub, but I don't want to always be one or the other. So moving on.

A FEW RULES HERE

2) I do not like it when submissives are "girly" to the point where they might as well be girls.
3) I usually can play either dominant or submissive but I hate having to be one or the other in EVERY roleplay, so please be willing to try new things.
5) I also would prefer if the people in the roleplays were over 17 years of age.
5) Please post every now and then, i don't like it when people suddenly vanish. However, I understand if you have something to do (ex: job, school, etc.).
6) If you want to stop the roleplay or change it, don't feel afraid to tell me so. I'll understand. It's far better than just vanishing.

Current Crazings

Twins [Really craving right now.]
Cop x Troubled kid
Hit man x
Target
Zombie x
Human
Druggie x Jock
Rapist x Boy

i saw your post, thought that you might like playing if yes please do tell me I play over aIM

Aphrodisiac_38f said:
Screaming_Louder said:

A FEW RULES HERE

Current Crazings

Twins [Really craving right now.]
Cop x Troubled kid
Hit man x
Target
Zombie x
Human
Druggie x Jock
Rapist x Boy

i saw your post, thought that you might like playing if yes please do tell me I play over aIM

Ah, well I don't rp over AIM since I don't have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom