Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

* ~ Post Your Pets! ~ *

What makes the best pet?

• Cats

Votes: 36 49.3%
  • Dogs

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • Rodents

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Horses

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Exotic Pets

Votes: 13 17.8%

• Total voters
RE: * ~ Post Your Pets! ~ *

Charlie doing his upside down Super Cat pose in his sleep:
971862_181818905316545_857794557_n.jpg

Not really pets but found all my old stuffed animals in the process of moving. Guess they'd been trapped in my closet for around nine ish years and I'd thought I lost them.
So I've got a jack in the box and a Domo hat(which are the only ones that weren't trapped in the entirety of those nine years, having gotten them more recently), Mario, Sonic, some dog, a hand puppet t-rex thingy my parents got for me that I don't remember actually getting(I might have called it Reptar because I loved the Rugrats at the time but to me it looks more like the one from Toy Story), Simba(does he count as a cat?), two old stuffed cats that must have some kind of ball bearing? in them because they "purr" when you shake them around(I think the one on the right is Jungles and the other is Smokey) which I may have gotten from my grandparents, and finally a Meowth plushie:
942032_175242205974215_335611442_n.jpg

I only realize now that I forgot to put my bunny, cow, and seal otter thing in, but they aren't quite as important to me.

And since Meowth is my favorite:
525739_175287899302979_551484463_n.jpg

Also decided to get him chillin' with Charlie and Trouble:
943092_181818915316544_582217860_n.jpg

The Pets & Animals Thread

It's pretty simple really. Just post up pictures of your beloved animals and pets. :)

Here's my dog Nova.

My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
c0bb0157-42a6-495e-8f4b-59787a595829.jpg

My new dog Held, needed to learn Dutch just to control him lol.

So cute!!!! I love German Shepherds!!

This is my little baby Duke. He is my precious baby angel, and I had him from the day he was born until the day he had to say goodnight at 12 years.

2lx9to5.jpg
ml40mo.jpg

I was super excited to get this on video, you can't actually...see...him but it was the sound I was aiming to get. Alfred does this EVERY time we go outside, could be two minutes ago but if we go to the door and ask if he needs to pee he does this.

http://s1195.photobucket.com/user/Branwyne/media/Alfredneedstopee.mp4.html

And this is the little beast himself.

P1220217.jpg

Also my kitties. Surreal and Cattie-brie. Kudos to anyone who gets the names.

PB060409.jpg

PB060421.jpg

My cat Tilly.
Now 3 years old!
She is very snuggely, but only for me and Lady as she absolutely hates strangers.
She also likes to sleep on my ME Calibration Kit messenger bag (even when I try to use it) and she gets lost in the dark.
She mewls until we call out to her so she can find us.

f83f1777-49d7-4acf-b53f-0affad239709_zpse7a80129.jpg
emilylargeic37_zpsfcd9830e.gif
a6602da9-22fb-4651-94b2-0094334c76f3_zps3228b7f0.jpg

Wow! We have some cat overs here! XD

Just got him today. He's currently wandering around and refusing to remain still long enough for me to get a pic but this is still pretty accurate otherwise. It's the one the shelter used for their site.

Here is Ares who is a bit under 5 months old. Needless to say, me and Vein have easily found his one true weakness; laser pointers. =P

We haven't had him for an entire hour and we adore him soooo much~

Sissi and Gretel, my dad's rotties, they're more like lil sisters than pets :p

good_morning__by_tsukikap-d752avs.jpg

grety_by_tsukikap-d5z4yc3.jpg

:heart::heart::heart: Oh Rotties are such terrific dogs and just look at those great smiles! So beautiful! :D

The Rotties are so pretty.

I've lost 3 pets in the last year and am now down to my 6 yr old brindle pittie/italian greyhound mix, Sadie:

10385290_1522122734669968_4900934920746215661_n.jpg

Pet Section

Pardon me for creating this thread as I cannot find any related topic that talks about our pets at home. Honesty, I am not that sure whether this topic will be appropriate for this forum, but I am giving it a try I guess I am not just the only one who is a dog owner here. I will start by telling you a bit of an information about my pooch. Cooper is a 6-year old Pomeranian who always loves to accompany me on a bicycle ride downtown. I usually bring along some dog travel accessories to ensure his safety. Attached to my bicycle is a cozy looking basket wherein he can somehow move while enjoying the view. This is just one of our favorite pastimes aside from running, playing fetch, and watching anime.

RE: Pet Section

My GF and I have a cinnamon and tan North American shorthair cat we named Novelle.....she's 5 years old but still thinks she's a kitten and definitely has the energy to prove her point.....at night she'll curl up into a ball on a pillow just above our heads in between us....
Forget those store bought kittie toys, she prefers to play with rubber bands

And Sadie smiling in her sleep, on her pillow, snuggled under piles of blankies, of course!
Dobo4VoU4AckdX3.jpg:large

Reviving this thread with my babies Pepper (left) and Polo (right).

My babies. šŸ˜­

IMG_20210317_162606_588.jpg

Back
Top Bottom