Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

* ~ Post Your Pets! ~ *

What makes the best pet?

• Cats

Votes: 36 49.3%
  • Dogs

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • Rodents

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Horses

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Exotic Pets

Votes: 13 17.8%

• Total voters
Dawn0611.jpg

Puppies!!

And I really understand what you both mean... I really HATE animal cruelty. It's what horrifies me the most.

They're a total of six. XD Though we only plan to keep two. Might give away four of them when they're a bit older and don't need milk.

This was a picture of my other doggy...!
Sigh... memories. :)

Doggsy.jpg

Nevermind my grandfather on the back. XD

RE: * ~ Post Your Pets! ~ *

We've been through...numerous tragic and monumental moments together. I only thought it was about time I introduced you to this Hero.

So, without further adieu:

The Hero of rocks,
The bane of Jocks,
The wooer of bimbos,
and master of limbos...!

SEBASTIAN!

sebastian.jpg

Here's my dog Tyson and his snake.

q3CDq.jpg

And here he is with his football.

IlJTz.jpg

He likes his toys.

We didn't name him... that was his name when we adopted him. Awkwardly, our last dog before we got him was named Tyson and he too was a boxer (but we named him Tyson because the first thing he did when my dad picked him up was bite his ear).

This isn't MY dog, technically. It's the family dog. I don't live with them anymore, but I'm at the house just about every day. xD So she's all of ours. Her name is Sadi, and she's a pure-bred german shepherd pup, about three months old. And she's the biggest ham I've ever seen in my life. She doesn't sit well for pictures at first, but after a few tries she'll be sitting pretty~ Currently, she's on the couch trying to eat the cushion. Bad girl!
ff7l2u.jpg

And this is my cat. Alexandria, but we all call her Aly. She's a big Queen. =w= If she doesn't get her way, she whines all day long. She likes to suffocate me in my sleep. Just a stray calico that we took in, and adopted. When I moved into my own apartment, I took her with me.
It came out so big...I don't know why .___.

2s6oi93.jpg

I'm cute. See? SEE?! LOOK AT ME. LOOK AT MY TONGUE! I'm so CUTE YES?!

Nooo don't let the bunny get hurt. T_T Oh...

My other silly doggy. ★★★

Doggy1.jpg

I don't really think he likes my kisses..... :(

Doggy2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom