Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kelly's Office (Brothel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candira

Singularity
The door leading to Kelly's office is a solid, polished mahogany, which reflects the taste of the woman within. When you enter her office, you're immediately greeted with soft vanilla and oceanic scents. It's not overpowering, but the presence is there. The large office is painted in a pale gold color, blue and white accents everywhere. There's a large window with a wonderful view--tinted just enough to mask the goings on in the office and provide natural light. White, sheer curtains and deep blue drapes cover the wall when more privacy is called for.

A small lounge is set up in front of the window: a large deep blue sofa with white and gold throw pillows, two soft swivel chairs in white and blue, and a sleek oval coffee table with a glass surface sits there. Hidden fairly well is a small kitchenette for preparing snacks and drinks for guests and the madam herself is present. An antique folding screen separates this area at the middle of the room. In front of the screen is a polished mahogany desk and a comfy white leather desk chair. The desk is neat and uncluttered, a sleek laptop sitting there as well. A book case on either side of the desk with sleek binders full of worker information as well as books on sex, safety, and more add charm.

No overhead lighting exists in this office. Classic floor lamps and small desk lamps provide all the necessary lighting in the room. Soft golden light bathes the room at night in a calming effect, and natural light floods the room during the day. Kelly specifically chose a plush, pale blue carpet for the floor, white and gold area rugs under the desk and the lounge area. A file cabinet built into her desk holds the files on clients and employees, as well as a locked drawer for her ledger's hard copy and her computer when it is not in use. A phone also has it's place on the desk. There is wireless access in the office, and printing is done via a network printer/copier in a supply room.

Though it is a place of business, Kelly's office is also a place of comfort and luxury and it is meant to convey such. Office hours are not posted.

In her swanky new office, Kelly sat down on her comfortable sofa and leaned back a bit, just enjoying the way she felt tonight. She'd left her water with a bus boy and was now just lounging and wondering if anyone would come up tonight. It might take awhile to have a client base...yes, it could take awhile indeed. But that was alright. She was just going to wait there and listen to some music until someone came looking.

Stepping in after her invitation, closing the door behind him, Keane was relaying what had been happening up to the point that he had left the main club. "Well, for the most part its been smooth sailing, though there was a bit of an incident at the door. Our lovely PR Manager took care of it, though. I'd personally call what she did taking one for the team. You'd understand if you saw the guy. Anyway, all else seems to be running fine. We've already sold some VIP passes. I do think I may need to spend a little time with Seras, teach her to loosen up a bit. Did you know she's a virgin?"

He realized he'd been prattling on as his eyes roamed Kelly's seductively curved form a bit, and he caught himself, straightening up and clearing his throat. "Anyway, that's really about all I have to report. We have a minor pop star here as well...one of those about to go big time types, and I had already been privy to that information, so I also gave her a pass. Good for business." He was rambling on again, and once more stopped himself and offered his normal charming smile to his gorgeous employer. "That's about it. Is...there anything else I can do for you while I'm here?"

Kelly listened studiously as he told her the goings-on in the club portion of the building. The incident sounded interesting enough, but she held back from asking more about it. She'd ask Eli later on. At his mentioning Seras being a virgin her eyebrows raised. "I wasn't aware. Well, if anyone can get her loosened up, it's you," she teased. Of course, she had faith in his interpersonal relations abilities, but it was always fun to throw in a joke or two and see how he handled them.

She caught him checking her out as he rambled and chuckled as he told her about the pop star. She approved of his VIP pass. "Good move. I'm sure if she comes up, she'll tell all her friends," she said with smirk. The smirk of a woman who knew without a doubt that she was under a man's skin.

"You seem distracted, Keane. Why don't you take a little break with me? You deserve it," she said with a grin.

Keane smiled a bit as Kelly joked about him loosening up the shy little waitress, giving her a playful wink. "Now now, I'd remain perfectly civil. But it would still be fun," he admitted, chuckling softly. When she approved the VIP Pass he had given Avery, he smiled once more, glad that she understood his logic so clearly and nodding his affirmation to her as she stated the very reasons he had thought of for it. "You're absolutely right, and that's exactly what I was thinking. It never hurts to let a celebrity get by with a free pass, since they make the best advertisement you could ask for."

He then realized he'd been caught checking her out, and actually seemed to shrink a bit. There were very, very few women that could get anything resembling a shy reaction out of the charmer, but Kelly was among them, as was Lori. Those two could make him forget all of that charisma and feel like a school boy with a crush, though he'd gotten it under control with Lori after their many steamy encounters.

Kelly, though, was his boss, and he respected her place, so she still had that effect on him. When she suggested he take a break with her, his face lit up somewhat as he tilted his head slightly. "And, just what do you have in mind, my oh so lovely Mistress?" He loved calling her 'Mistress' for fun, but perhaps his voice was a bit hopeful that it would hold a bit of truth for once...

Kelly was aware of the way his face lit up when she invited him to take a little break with her. She was flattered that she could produce such apparent excitement with so little effort. It was comforting to know that he thought of her in a way that made him feel lucky to be around. His use of the word "mistress," made her grin.

"Do I hear a little bit of longing in that title?" she teased, unable to resist. She guided him past the desk area at the front of the room and behind her antique screen. "It depends on what you'd like to do to relax. If you're the kind who likes to use relaxing music and slightly alcoholic drinks to do so, we can do that. Or if you're the kind who likes a nice steamy session of sex, we can do that as well." She smiled and came close to him playing with his tie just a little.

"You know...both of those sound...so very nice," Keane responded with a grin as Kelly began to play with his tie. Even though he had a bit of flush to his cheeks, he didn't stammer or stumble over his words, always able to maintain that smooth charm, despite the fact that he felt like a kid in a candy store inside. Biting his lower lip gently, he raised a hand to trace it down the side of her face gently, brushing her hair back a bit.

"Can I vote for drinks and relaxing music, followed by steamy sex...with relaxing music?" He gave her his sweetest smile, letting his 'Mistress' know just how very much she was appreciated, and wanted, by her assistant manager with that one expression. "I might need that little liquid courage boost with you," he admitted with a playful wink.

She had to smile. He was such a sweet guy. And he was cute when he blushed. Charmed and feeling pretty good about herself--a good deal more than usual--Kelly rewarded his eagerness. And when he touched her it was just the cherry on top of his words. She smiled softly and leaned into his hand a little, enjoying his light touch. "Mmm, You can vote for whatever you like. I'm a flexible woman." She winked and leaned into him, giving him a sweet, light kiss.

"Come in and make yourself comfortable. What would you like to drink?" she asked, walking to her little mini fridge and getting something from a hidden cupboard. Then a little flick of her finger set on some soothing orchestral music. It was lovely.

"Mmm...you may have to show me just how felxible you are..." Keane winked and returned Kelly's kiss with a slight smile, letting her pull away to go to the mini fridge as she bade him to get comfortable. Moving to the luxurious sofa, he sat down, kicking his shoes off and propping a foot up on the seat, leaving the other on the floor as he turned his back to rest against the arm of the sofa. It might seem as if he were hogging the couch, but in reality he was just making sure she would have to remain close to him when she came to sit.

"Hmm, maybe something light? A hard lemonade would do. You seem to like them, so they can't be bad, right?" He watched her with a sly grin, tilting his head a bit as the soothing music began to play.

She chuckled at his statement and smiled at him. "Of course. Why shouldn't I like hard lemonade? It's tasty." She got out two bottles of the original lemonade, took off the caps and tossed them into a cleverly hidden garbage can. Kelly was all about clean efficiency and comfort. She smiled at him and brought the bottles to the sofa where he was sitting and handed him one before she sat down near him.

"Aren't you glad that you came up?" she asked, watching him.

Moving his leg as Kelly sat so he could sit up and slide a bit closer to her, Keane accepted the drink with a thankful smile, setting it aside and slipping his dress coat off before loosening his tie a bit to be more comfortable. He laid the coat over the back of the sofa, then recovered his drink, holding it up to clink against hers. "Very glad...but then, I feel that way any time I get to grace my vision with the sight of you," he told her with a wink before sipping the drink.

"Mmm...now...we have drinks, we have music...what are we missing?"

With a clink of a bottle, she returned his gesture and happily took a sip of her own drink. When she was through, she set the bottle down on a coaster on the table and looked to Keane as he made more room for her. She was flattered by all of his charming compliments. He really must have a thing for her. What was missing from the moment?

"Hmmm, perhaps it's a little bit of touch?" She asked, noticing how comfortable he'd made himself. She was glad he could do so. One of her hands found his shoulder and she rubbed it soothingly, her body leaning closer to him. She smiled softly and pressed her soft upper body into his. "Is this better?" she asked.

Keane set his drink aside as Kelly moved closer and leaned into him, rubbing at his shoulder soothingly with one hand as she spoke into his ear. "Mmm...much better...and I think I could definitely stand a bit more...touch," he replied, turning to brush his lips against hers as one of his hands found its way to her hip. Gliding the hand up her side slowly, he let his lips press into hers a bit more fully. It was the first time he'd had the pleasure of intimacy with Kelly, having remained rather distracted by Lori at the Cat's Meow most of the time, and busy with the setting up of the club here in more recent months, so he wasn't about to even think of squandering that opportunity when it was presented.

The redhead smiled as his lips kissed hers, gently at first--feather light-- and then more fully. His charm was impressive--she could see why Lori had been so distracted because of him before. It was a good thing in her mind, that she got a chance to be with him for awhile. "Touching is good," she said with a grin, rubbing his shoulder and still leaning into him. She lit his hand run up her side and enjoyed the feeling of his closeness.

She kissed him again, keeping their lips locked as she fully leaned into him and ran her hands over his chest and shoulders. It was all slow and sensual, and very soothing. She'd be taking her time and leaving him a much more relaxed man.

As Keane was pulled into another kiss, he couldn't help but smile a bit once more. Feeling Kelly's hands roaming his chest and shoulders heightened his state of excitement, but he wasn't rushing this. No, he would let this draw out and enjoy the slow sensuality of it. The girls had Eli when they wanted it rough and primal, but Keane was the one who offered the softer touch, even if he could get a bit rough himself during the course of it.

His hand slid up slowly, moving to caress one of her breasts through the material of her dress, his fingertips just dancing at it a bit to tease the nipple to life and get it pressing into the material. All the while his tongue maintained its sensual dance with hers as his other arm moved to drape around her to bring her body a bit tighter against his.

Keane was a soft touch when it came to women. He was all about taking his time and making a lasting impression. No wonder Lori loved spending time with him. Most clients that wanted her just wanted a quick in and out--rough. No one ever thought about the needs of the worker. Just what they wanted to feel. But Keane wasn't like that at all. In fact, he was the polar opposite, according to her friend. Kelly liked the idea of them taking their time for awhile.

Eli was a fantastic lover--passionate, strong, full of stamina, sexy, and rough to make up for all his teasing. She loved to have sex with him, but Keane would be something new and exciting. She felt his lips curl into a smile of his own and groaned softly as he ran his hand over her chest and he slipped his tongue into her mouth.

She let their tongues dance while he draped the other arm around him to pull her close. Instantly, Kelly felt as though she were safe there and thought it strange that it was the first thing that would come to mind in this situation. Still, she wasn't going to complain. She pressed against him and groaned softly, kissing him deeply while her hands continued to run up and down his chest, soothing and stroking the fire at the same time.

Keane leaned Kelly back a bit as they maintained their quite sensual kiss, slowly laying her down onto the seat of the large, comfy sofa. When he finally came up for air, he looked down at her, his eyes burning with passion, despite his slow and steady approach. He was a very passionate lover, but part of that passion came from the build up. He loved the idea of getting to know every bit of her body intimately before they ever got to lovemaking.

Leaning down, he began to kiss at her jawline and her neck, teasing her skin with soft nibbles here and there as he worked his way to her ear, biting the lobe and giving it a gentle tug before letting go and speaking to her in a lust laden tone. "Mmm...you're absolutely right," he purred seductively. "Touching is...very nice."

His hand now massaged her full breast through the material of her dress as he began to return his attention to her neck, working his body so she could get her legs on each side of him, or wrap them around him if she chose. Working the other side of her neck, and the other ear, in a similar fashion to how he'd treated the other, he shifted to put the hand down beside her that had been massaging her breast sensually, using it to support his weight while the other hand began a similarly stimulating exploration of the other side of her chest.

More than happy to let him take control of her body, Kelly leaned back into the sofa. Comfortable with him, the redhead tilted her head as Keane's lips made their way over her skin, nipping now and then, causing her to shiver. Her blood was heating up and she was feeling wonderful. "Mmm...See? You should listen to me more often."

His hands felt wonderful on her and she smiled at the feel of him working to get both of her nipples to show through the fabric of her dress. Shortly, he achieved that goal, getting a groan from Kelly as a reward. "Mmm, It's even more fun to touch," she said, spreading her legs for him, so that he could get more comfortable between them, "when there's nothing between you and what you want," she said with a smirk. And then, her hands reached up to his chest and loosened his tie quite a bit. "Would you like to try it?"

Smiling at Kelly's words, Keane moved let his fingers slide beneath the top of the strapless blue dress and began to pull it down slowly, fully encouraged to do so by her statement. "Mmm...I believe I would," he answered, exposing her ample breasts as the dress was pulled below them. She had begun playing with his tie, loosening it quite a bit at that point, causing him to grin mischievously at her. "And I think I'm not the only one looking to remove a few barriers," he laughed softly.

Moving a hand to his shirt, he began to unbutton it once Kelly got the tie loose enough, letting it fall open as the last button was released, revealing his toned torso beneath. Shrugging the shirt off, he didn't even bother with the tie, instead moving his hand between her legs, gliding up the inside of one of her thighs and under the short skirt of the dress to see if she wore anything underneath as his fingertips danced at the sensitive spot between her legs.

She smiled and let his hands pull the dress down, giving him a rather beautiful view of her breasts. She grinned and helped him take the shirt he wore off. Smirking, Kelly, pulled on his tie and kissed him again, moaning softly as he slipped his hand up her dress. She wore a wisp of lace to cover herself, but it really amounted to wearing nothing. She moaned softly as he played with her sex.

"Mmm, it's no fun when clothes get in the way, Keane. But you know that." She grinned and pulled him back down for a kiss, slipping her tongue past his lips again to enjoy the taste of him--sweetened by the lemonade.

Kissing Kelly back as she pulled him down to her, Keane couldn't help the smile that remained on his lips. This was a moment he'd fantasized about several times. He wasn't sure if she had done the same, or if he had simply been in the right place at the right time, but something he'd wanted for a while was now becoming a reality. Perhaps Lori had bragged on him enough to make Kelly want it. He wasn't sure, and really didn't care for the reason at this point. He only cared for that moment, and the gorgeous redhead who was seducing him so wonderfully.

Pulling away to look at her, he nodded slightly in agreement with her statement. "Mmm...I do know that, and I'm thinking I need to remedy that problem now." He then began to kiss and bite at her neck a bit as he started making his way down, pausing to give her beautiful breasts plenty of much deserved attention, his lips and tongue exploring every inch and coming to the nipple of one, where he bit it and tugged gently before his tongue swirled around it after its release to offer its soothing touch. After giving the other side the same affection, he moved down once more.

Slipping the tiny bit of lace down her legs, he got it off and dropped it with his shirt, then looked up at her as he moved to get on his knees on the floor, helping her to sit up on the sofa so she was facing him. Turning his tie a bit so it was off to the side, he pulled her legs over his shoulders and let his hands glide up her thighs to push the short skirt of her dress up a bit, revealing her sweet, glistening sex to him.

"Mmm...just tug this when you've had enough," he told her, leaving the tie in her hand as he wrapped his arms around her thighs and pushed his face between her legs, his tongue parting the lips of her pussy for a quick taste, just lapping her clit a few times before he pulled away for a moment. "Mmm...but give me a little while to enjoy this...you are just delicious." Winking at her playfully, his mouth wasted no time in returning to her, this time offering much more pleasure as it remained in place, his tongue licking and lapping at her clit hungrily and his teeth grazing the sensitive nerve bundle from time to time, those intense eyes remaining on her to watch her every reaction.

Kelly couldn't say that she'd fantasized countless times a scene like this with Keane, but she could say that since he'd come to her door, something awfully similar had been going through her mind. It was rare that they had a chance to interact this way back at the Cat's Meow...but here...this was different. And now that she had started off on her little vision, she could tell Keane was enjoying himself and the whole situation.

The gorgeous redhead in question watched him as he told her he was about to fix their little problem. She shivered as he kissed her neck and started on a journey down her body. Her nipples were perky as they'd ever be for him, and she loved the attention he gave to her breasts. Before she knew it, she was just wearing the dress, crumbled up around her waist, and Keane, the charming devil, was on his knees in front of the couch. He took her legs and propped them on his shoulders, handing his tie to her in a fashion that only served to turn her on.

And then he started to lick at her hot, slick sex, making her groan in pleasure. "Mmmm, please enjoy yourself," she said, letting him go back in and tell her how good she tasted. "Keane," she murmured as his tongue kept at her, giving her all sorts of pleasure. "I might have to insist you take your breaks up here more often..."

Keane's eyes remained on Kelly as she enjoyed his affections, simply smiling as she commented on him taking breaks in her office more often and pulling away for a moment, licking his lips and giving her a wink. "Mmm...feel free to insist on it any time you like," he commented before unwrapping one of his arms from her thigh and moving his fingers to press them into her a bit. Sinking first one, then another into her, he used the digits for a few minutes to give her a bit of stimulation from within, his thumb resting against her clit and rubbing it a bit as he did so.

He then began to push in a third finger, which was quite a tight fit considering two were just managing to fit. He could only imagine what it would be like with other things. He made it work though, and was soon fucking the redheaded goddess with three fingers, looking up at her and grinning before he finally pulled them free, licking the forefinger and middle finger clean, but leaving the ring finger untouched. He then began to push them into her again, this time the forefinger and middle finger sinking into her cunt slowly, while the ring finger, still slick with her juices, pressed into her tight ass, using the lubrication to make its way into her, and he soon leaned forward once more with a sly grin.

His tongue wasted no time in going to work on Kelly's clit once more, lapping at it rapidly while he fucked both of her holes with his fingers, sucking the sensitive bud into his mouth and letting his teeth graze and nibble at it a bit now and then before his tongue returned to lapping at it hungrily. His eyes lever left her, savoring her every expression and reaction as he devoured her hungrily. He wanted to make sure she enjoyed every moment of their 'break' and would always look forward to them in the future.

Kelly shivered as he licked his lips and then started to use his fingers. Two fingers had her panting in pleasure, but when he put in the third, she gasped and groaned, trying to get used to the feeling. When she finally did, it felt amazing to her. "Oh Keane..." She moaned, letting him slip his fingers into her cunt. She arched a bit and started to play with her breasts, giving him a little treat as well as herself.

And he gave her a little surprise as he cleaned off two fingers and then put them back into her pussy, his third in her ass. She gasped and moaned, enjoying everything. Finally, his tongue came back and she was left to savor the moment as he lapped at her with a hunger she hadn't known him to have. "Mmm, Keane..."

Keane didn't relent on Kelly, letting her moans and cries of pleasure drive him on. His tongue skillfully maneuvered her sensitive bundle of nerves, his teeth grazing and nibbling at it from time to time, and now and then his thumb massaged it when he pulled away to lick his lips and look up at her to remark on how delightfully tasty she was. "Mmm...you are...so delicious, my dearest Mistress," he would tell her, or give her a similar compliment. "I could stay here all night if you'd let me." It seemed that the more he got, the more he wanted, and he never let her go unattended for long before his talented mouth was right back to work on her.

He continued to finger fuck her with two in her pussy and one in her tight ass while he worked on her, making sure she got the most pleasure out of the entire experience that he could offer her. She was going to cum for him at some point, and then she'd be extra sensitive for the rest of their carnal pleasures, allowing him to draw as many orgasms from her as he could manage before he would finally reach his own climax. Tonight he cared for nothing more than pleasing his crimson haired mistress, though, and he was doing it quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom