Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kelly's Office (Brothel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly grinned and picked up the pink lemonade, enjoying the way it tasted as she relaxed. Kevin was still a bit tense, but there was only so much she could do to make him feel comfortable. She sat close to him, but not too close. Leaning back into the sofa, she wondered what he thought of the services. Some were private dances, some were a few talent demonstrations. Renting out a part of the lounger was an option, as was a full page of spa-like services. And the, toward the back of the binder, were more rates for private time with people who worked in the place.

He skimmed through the pages. Looking first at the price and then scaling back up over the actual activities. He nodded slowly to himself as he looked on with widened eyes. The spa times and types were interesting and he knew that his demeanor often made him more tense then he should be. That and his constant nervousness. He cleared another lump from his throat as he got to the private dances section. He raised an eyebrow slightly and his eyes widened a bit. Private dances? Talent shows? And then he got towards the end and noticed a slight increase in the prices with pictures of the various people that worked there. He cleared his dry throat and took a quick sip of lemonade before placing the glass back down onto the coffee table. "Um... All the prices are good and fair...But, I-I have to ask...Um, some of these services are a little...Well a little more then what I was expecting. Um, so what is this place exactly?"

She smiled and shook her head, leaning in and whispering into his ear what it was, without a hint of shame. Her expression didn't change at all and she smiled as she put an arm around him. "But you don't have to come up here if you don't want. Personally, though, I think it might do you some good to relax once in awhile."

Kevin developed a blush on his face as he gazed forward. He felt her hand around his other shoulder and every soft breath she released as she spoke the words that basically confirmed his suspicions. He gulped lightly at the implication of what it meant, although truth be told he really wasn't sure what that really was. He wasn't sure where the blush came from specifically, either her closeness for that moment or the reaffirmed notion of the place itself. He had to admit that she had a solid point and he certainly wasn't putting his money, or his his life for that matter, to any better use. Maybe it was time to take a strange risk and see where it lead him. He released a calmed breath and pulled his wallet out of his pocket grabbing for his credit card. "Well...Um...I gu-guess my, my one question is...Do you take a card or do I pay-pay with cash?" He asked nervously with the blush still on his face.

Kelly chuckled and nodded. "We do take card charges," she said with a grin. "We're also pretty discreet. So don't worry." She smiled and stood up, taking a netbook and pulling up the application. "All you have to do is fill this out, and I'll get you a VIP card. You're in. Now try to relax."

Kevin nodded slowly. He was desperately trying to calm down, let himself unwind a little. And though he had felt much more comfortable then before in the club he still couldn't help but feel the nervous jitters in his stomach. The familiar feeling of his stomach clenching and undulating as if trying to dance to some strange and unknown rhythm within his own body. He took the netbook into his lap and filled out the sheet, word for word, line by line. He handed off his credit card to Kelly and once he was done with the netbook he passed it back off to her. He thought about what it would mean having this VIP card. And although he still felt the nerves, he a least had a new place to go to every once in awhile other then his apartment.

"Mmm, wonderful." She took his card and input the information, putting everything into place. When she was finished, she handed him a golden card. "Here you go. Full access."

Kevin grabbed the card clutching it firmly between his fingers and thumb. He looked at it and smiled lightly only to place it firmly and snugly within the confines of his wallet. He released a eased sigh as he placed his wallet back in his pocket. He looked up at Kelly and smiled with a mix of awkwardness and gratitude. He stood up and was instantly confused. "Um...Alright...So I guess...Uh I have access...Is there anything that you would uh...Recommend to get the night going?" He asked lightly and placed his hands back into his pockets.

"First thing is first--you need to get comfortable. What can I do to help you with that?"

Kevin shrugged. He had liked a lot of what was offered, even if he wasn't quite sure what most of it meant. He tried to gather his thoughts and wondered what his first step should be. He knew he was in now and the thought both excited him and kept his nerves going. "Well uh...I'm not sure..." He thought for a moment and raised a hand up to scratch at his head. "Um...Do you know of a woman who wouldn't mind spending some time with a nervous wreck?" He said with a chuckle. "I'm thinking starting slow and see what happens from there."

She smiled and took a sip of her lemonade. "Well, do I make you nervous? I could spend some time with you until you relax a little if that's what you want."

He blushed lightly and let his hands remain in his pockets. "Well uh...Everything makes me nervous..." He said with another awkward chuckle. He nodded a little to himself as if he went over his own mind and decisions. "I would like that...You've been...Pretty nice to me, so I appreciate that." He said with a smile. "Um...Where to? The lounge?"

"We can stay right here if you like," she said, shrugging. "It's a pretty cozy office," she said leaning back. "If you wanted we could go to the lounge, back downstairs, or up to my room. But I'll leave it up to you."

Kevin offered a small shrug of his own and in that one moment he wished beyond all shadow of a doubt that he could be more decisive. He thought about it. The office was rather cozy after all as he took another opportunity to graze his eyes across the confines of the room. He didn't want to let it slip that her suggestion to go to her room intrigued him. "Um...I'm fine with staying here if you want...I mean I can go to the lounge, or your room." He said with another shrug. He thought for a moment and realized that all his cards were metaphorically on the table now and he had absolutely nothing to lose. "Though uh...I um...Wouldn't mind seeing your room... I'm sure its really nice." He said with a slight smile.

"Oh, it's the best," she said with a grin. Follow me. I'll take you there..."

(Would you mind just posting in Kelly's bedroom?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom