Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eli's Office (Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty Rage

Supernova
The management office of The Blue Moon Club is nicely decorated, with a one way mirror that allows for a view into the main room. Those in the office can see out, but patrons only see their reflections. The large desk in the center of the room is made of oak, and wraps around to encase anyone sitting at it protectively. The desk contains paperwork bins and a late model computer, used to keep track of business, with a wireless internet connection.

The walls of the room are dark, making it so the light doesn't cast too much of a reflection around the room, and an expensive lamp sits on the desk to provide a source of light when one doesn't wish for the brightness of the overheads. There is a small liquor cabinet in the corner as well as a small fridge stocked with drinks for the managers and owners.

The office also contains a plasma TV and a loveseat, as well as some chairs for lounging. No expense was spared to make this office a comfortable place to work. In the back of the office is an alternate door to the security station, making it easy for management to get there without having to go through the main building, so that collaboration with the security team is more convenient. Finally several pieces of art adorn the room to give it a touch of class as well as some eye candy for people to look at while having to spend their time here.

Closing the door as he stepped into his office, Eli had a seat on the comfortable sofa that let him look out through the two-way mirror so he could observe the happenings within the club beyond. He had simply needed a break from the crowd, and so he had stepped in here for a bit so he could enjoy a bit of silence, thanks to the sound proofing the room had. He could hardly even hear the thump of the music that played beyond. Now and then a patron would stop to straighten up a bit by using the mirror, causing the owner to smirk with amusement at the fact that they probably had no idea how they looked from his point of view.

With a content sigh, he sank into his seat a bit and sipped his whiskey sour, grabbing a remote from the table in front of him and hitting a button, causing a bit of classical music to star playing through the speakers around him. Starting to feel more relaxed, he simply enjoyed his drink as he continued to observe the events in the club. His thoughts then began to wander to other endeavors that were in the works. There was a huge underground section beneath the main club that was being used for nothing, and so his thoughts turned toward how to change that...

A knock sounded on his door and the knob slowly turned to reveal Kelly's partner in crime--of the female variety--Lori. She smiled at her boss and stepped inside, closing the door behind her. "Just came to see if you needed anything, Eli."

Eli had been watching the mirror when Lori had stopped to give her little tease, chuckling softly as he looked at her. She had to be fully aware of him being behind the mirror. She knew him all too well. "After that little show you just gave me I can think of a couple of things I might need," he joked, nodding toward her cleavage as he said 'couple' and chuckling softly. Sipping his drink, he stood up and walked to the wet bar. "Want a little something to take the edge off?"

She laughed at his joke about her breasts and his needs and came into the office. Thinking it over, Lori decided there couldn't be any harm in accepting his offer for a drink. "Alright. If you have any peach Weed and some hard lemonade, I wouldn't mind having that mixed up." She wondered if he would, and chuckled at the thought that he probably would. She sat down on the edge of his desk and watched him. "Tell me about the things you need. I'd like to hear them," she teased.

Eli chuckled, and did indeed have the ingredients that Lori sought, mixing the peach weed into the hard lemonade before he dropped a few cubes of ice into the glass and handed it off to her. Looking her over as she sat on his desk, he tilted his head to the side a bit when she requested some more information about his needs. Giving her a sly grin as he picked up his drink and took a sip, he moved a bit closer to her, setting the drink on the desk as his eyes roamed her shapely body appreciatively.

"Well, I'm fairly certain you know them pretty well," he told her, sliding his hands to her thighs and up to caress her hips. "Especially since you were happily showing them off to me a moment ago." With a wink, his hands slid further up and around to the front of her dress, caressing her breasts and giving them a gentle squeeze. "As a matter of fact, if I didn't know you better, I'd say you wanted me to have those specific...needs..."

Lori took the glass from Eli as he handed it to her. She sipped at the drink and smiled as he set his drink down. She set the drink down on a coaster and looked up at him as he slide his hands up her body. Lord how she enjoyed the way his hands felt on her body. "Mmm, well maybe just a little. Then again, I'm sure that you had the need before I suggested it." She smiled and leaned into his hands a bit, looking into his eyes.

"See, I knew you were trying to implant the suggestion...or at least bring the thought to the surface," Eli responded with a chuckle as he pressed his body tightly to his, letting his hands slide down her sides once more, then behind her to cup her shapely ass and pull her even closer. His lips found hers, drawing her into a deep, primal kiss, his tongue teasing at her lips, inviting hers to come join it for an erotic dance. He then pulled his lips from hers and began to kiss along her perfect neckline, biting gently at her soft skin as he let her just feel his slightly sharp canines graze her.

He then moved to nibble at her earlobe sensually as he spoke to her seductively. "Mmm...you know...instead of all the subtlety, when you want it, you can just come in and say 'Hey, boss, I need you to fuck me now'." He gave another soft chuckle and tugged at her earlobe playfully before continuing. "Wanna give it a try?"

She smiled at his astute observations and felt utterly possessed as he pulled her close and kissed her deeply. A little groan escaped her and she kissed him back parting her lips to let her tong play with his for a few moments. And then his lips were kissing at her neck and his teeth scraped against her in a way that made her shiver. "Mmmm..."

His rather enticing suggestions would have made a lesser woman blush. But Lori was in a class of her own. She smiled as he tugged at her earlobe and looked up at him with lust-darkened eyes. "Eli, I need you to fuck me now. Can you tear yourself away from work?" she asked, looking up at him. So much for her drink. But it was the grand opening of their club, and she'd spent a good chunk of the evening getting ready for tonight...

Oh well. As long as she had energy, her purse, and a mirror, she was golden. So she was free of guilt as she waited for his next move.

Eli simply grinned as Lori said the words, biting her bottom lip and tugging it playfully. "Mmm...well, if you need it, I suppose I could sacrifice an hour or so," he said with a wink. "Now was that so hard?" Giving her a sly grin, he began to kiss down her neck a bit, pushing the straps of her dress over her shoulders to let her slip her arms up through them, allowing him to pull it down far enough to free those large, glorious breasts. His lips kept traveling down her form, surrounding one of her nipples as he leaned her back a bit and leaned over her, sucking on the rosy bud for a moment to stimulate it before he simply pulled her up and grabbed her shapely ass to lift her off the desk.

Letting her get her legs around him, he started for the sofa with her, managing to get around to the front of it before sitting down so she was straddling him, his lips then returning to her breasts to attack her nipples until they were nice and hard from the excitement, using lips, tongue, and teeth quite liberally to do so. He then guided her hands to his belt, getting her started on unbuckling him while he began trying to slip his dress coat off. He was fairly certain panties would not be an obstacle he'd need to overcome, so he hadn't even checked under her dress to see if she were wearing any when he began to slide it up to her hips.

Eli had Lori topless in less time than it had taken her to decide that going naked under the dress would be a wise decision for tonight. She blushed just a little as he bit her lip and then sacrificed an hour for her. His lips sent shivers down her spine as he kissed down her body. Every place they touched tingled with excitement and pleasure. Her body arched into him as he took one of her nipples into his lips and sucked it. She gave a little bit of a squeak as he lifted her up. Instinctively, Lori wrapped her arms and legs around him and let him carry her to the couch in his office. She unlocked her legs and straddled him as he gave her nipples the attention they deserved, her dress pooled at her waist. "Mmmm, it's never hard to ask you to fuck me. It's always hard to decide if it's a good time or not," she said with a smile. "Because I tend to think any time is a good time."

She shivered and moaned softly as he teased her nipples into little pink pebbles. She undid his belt buckle with ease and watched as he struggled with the coat, chuckling. It was so different for him that it put him out of sorts. She helped him get it off at the last minute and then undid his pants all the way as he slid her dress up to her hips. It wouldn't wrinkle, so she was alright about leaving it there for now.

Eli was already kicking off his shoes in the process of getting the other items of clothing off of his body, and once Lori had his pants unfastened, he had her raise herself up enough for him to start pushing them down, along with his boxer-briefs, until he had worked them far enough that he could kick them off his legs. He then started fumbling with the buttons on his dress shirt for a moment before guiding her hands to them to let her have a try, his hands moving to her hips and raising her up a bit once more. This time, though, he was lifting her and positioning her over the erection that had already grown to full length in his excitement. She always did know how to get to him.

Normally he would have had some fun with her before even getting to the main event, particularly the kind that consisted of having his face buried between her legs, but the need to feel her was just too great. Once he felt the head of his stiff cock pressing against the moist lips of her inviting pussy, he began to lower her onto him, sinking her to the base of his length and rocking his hips against her erotically before he bucked into her a few times. This was one of those moments that was simply full of primal lust, and the need to satisfy it, and so he wasted no time and soon had her body rising and falling rapidly as her ample breasts bounced wildly from the movement, fucking her hard from below while his hands guided her hips and his lips, tongue, and teeth attacked those large, perfect breasts hungrily.

Lori smiled as he lifted her a little so he could get his pants off. She helped a little and chuckled as he kicked them off. It was cute to see how uncomfortable he was in a suit. It was really cute of him. With a chuckle, she brought her hands to his chest and played a little before his hands took hers to the buttons. Expertly, she undid them all one by one until they were completely open and he was free. She leaned in and stole a quick kiss before he lifted her onto his cock.

She blushed as she felt his head against her pussy, and then before she knew it, he was in all the way down to his hilt. The dark-haired woman gasped and moved her hips with his as he rocked her their hips and he started to buck into her. Normally Eli played more with his food, but tonight he wanted it all and he wanted it now. So Lori happily gave him what he needed. And he gave as good as he got.

She moaned hotly as her pussy squeezed his cock mercilessly, her body bouncing with each thrust. She rode him like a rodeo champ and leaned into him as his mouth started in on her chest. Her hands rested on his shoulders for the moment to help brace herself and to keep herself in check.

As Lori began to ride him as roughly as he bucked her, her tight cunt squeezing his long, thick cock with the need and desire that flowed through both of them, he continued to maul her large breasts with his lips, teeth, and tongue, soft grunts and growls escaping him from time to time. She always knew just how to please him, and he was always eager to please her in return. He knew he could count on his wonderful assistant manager to take care of him in every way needed, and hoped she knew she could count on him to do the same for her.

"Mmm...Lori," he moaned as he bucked her even harder from below, his cock driving into her deep with every thrust. Pulling his attention away from her beautiful tits, he grabbed her hair and jerked her head forward so he could capture her lips in a firm, demanding kiss before breaking it to look into her eyes, his own reflecting the primal lust she had awakened within him.

A playful grin formed on his lips, even between the moans she was drawing from him, as a rather fun thought occurred to him. "Mmm...fuck...call me 'boss' baby," he ordered her. "I want us to feel...mmm...so naughty."

Panting, the gorgeous brunette bounced on his cock, shivering as his mouth took care of her breasts. Moaning softly, she kept on going, having a feeling that she'd be keeping Eli company fairly often. And that thought just made her smile more. He seemed to be getting rougher with her with each moment, his cock burying itself deep within her at every thrust. He was fantastic.

As he grabbed her hair, she went with his hand, kissing him deeply and nearly melted from the heat that branded her lips. "Mmmm, anything you want, boss." She paused here and moaned, leaning into him. "Mmmm, fuck! Don't stop, boss."

Eli almost shivered at the sound of Lori calling him 'boss' and demanding he didn't stop, so he happily accommodated her by continuing to fuck her hard and deep as she bounced wildly on top of him. "Mmm...have to love...such a...good employee," he joked, moaning the words more than speaking them as his head rolled about from the pleasure she gave him. "So...loyal...and dedicated...to taking care of her boss."

Thanks to his heritage, Eli had a well above average stamina, and the ability to regenerate, meaning that if he gave himself even a small reprieve he could recover quickly and make sex last quite a bit longer than most men. That was going to come in handy, as he had a little something else he wanted to try once the beautiful brunette mounting him came for the first time, so he doubled his efforts to try and bring it about as quickly as possible, bucking her harder than ever as he had her body rising and falling on top of him almost to the point of throwing her off, had his hands not held her hips securely.

Lori cried out as his bucking hips got absolutely wild and nearly through her off. She moaned hotly as he drove into her to the point of no return. This kind of pace didn't allow her to really rest at all, and she was glad that he wasn't teasing. She panted as she reached her breaking point. Eli was amazing and she was surprised that he was letting her cum so fast, but she wasn't going to complain. His earlier compliments only made her remember that he wanted her to call him "boss," so she kept in that mode even as she came. "Fuck! Boss!"

Her tight pussy clamped down on him as she came and hit her first climax, though she wasn't sure that it wouldn't be with last.

As Lori hit her climax, Eli didn't relent, bucking his hips into her just as hard and heavy as before, wanting her to ride her orgasm to the last drop before he would give her any reprieve. "Such...a good girl," he commented jokingly, his voice heavy with lust as he watched her bouncing her way through the ecstatic release happily. Once she was coming down, he slowed his pace, then stopped, grabbing her hips to help her off of him and to the side before he stood. He still had his shirt on, unbuttoned all the way to reveal his muscled, scarred, and tattooed torso just a bit.

Reaching for Lori, he helped her to stand and pulled her with him as he backed up to the two way mirror with a grin. "You know, I've wanted to fuck in front of this thing for the longest...just to see if we get treated to the sight of someone stopping to primp who doesn't even know there's a girl pushed against that thing getting fucked senseless on the other side. Wanna help me with that fantasy?"

There was no worry about breaking the mirror, as it was made of reinforced bulletproof glass, just in case, so they could be as rough as they wanted, and might even be heard a bit if someone did stop, and possibly even seen by anyone smart enough to cup their hands to look through them so the light on the other side was cancelled out to kill the reflection.

Lori rode out her orgasm and came down with him. She panted softly, her dress still scrunched around her waist as he helped her off of him and to the sofa. He was amazingly sexy, and she was glad to have some time to herself with him. Not to mention the gorgeous view she now had of his very sexy chest. His proposition intrigued her, and she was very interested in helping him fulfill that fantasy.

"Anything for you, boss. Let me help you fulfill your fantasy." She smiled and stood up, her dress falling around her feet, leaving her naked but for her stilettos and fishnet stockings. She grinned devilishly and came close to him, kissing him seductively and biting at his bottom lip. "Mmm, just tell me what you want and it's yours."

Actually, Lori did this with her clients as well, but she rarely meant it in the way she meant it for Eli. She was genuinely attracted to his charm.

Grinning as Lori let the dress fall and stepped out of it, now in nothing but her stilettos and stockings, Eli bit his lip as he looked her over, the sight just too sexy to even consider denying. "Mmm...damn," he murmured under his breath. She was beyond gorgeous with those shapely round hips and large breasts that bounced gently with each step she took. He was fairly certain he might have been drooling at the sight, but honestly, nobody would be able to blame him.

As she kissed him and bit his bottom lip, his hands moved to her hips, pulling her closer as he kissed her again, this time in a hungry, demanding fashion before he simply pulled away and turned her to face the mirror. They could see the whole club through it, but the people in the club couldn't see them. Of course, with her pushed against it, there was the chance that someone might notice the impressions of breasts and hands in the reflection from the outside, but he was fairly certain the thought of possibly being seen or noticed in some fashion would turn her on as much as it did him.

Stepping behind her, he pushed her forward a bit, pressing her upper body into the mirror so that her breasts were trapped against it, and likely her hands to steady herself, as he took his hard cock in hand and began to tease her a bit with the head, rubbing it along her wet, swollen slit to build her anticipation a bit. After a few minutes of this, he pushed forward, sinking into her slowly, finally reaching the hilt as his hands settled on her hips. Soon he was pumping, starting to fuck her at a rhythm that gained intensity with each thrust, getting harder and deeper as he growled sensually. "Mmm...how's the view...gorgeous?"

Lori smirked at Eli's reactions and shivered as he pulled her closer, taking her lips in a rather aggressive move. She kissed him back, with as much passion as she could offer and then let him position her naked body against the cool mirror. Her hands came up to brace herself as well and she blushed as she felt him press up against her and push her into the mirror. The teasing he did made her blush and she moaned softly as he pushed into her and started to fuck her roughly.

She watched the crowd and got a huge turn on from knowing that anyone could find them if they really wanted. "Mmmm, it's electric," she said with a laugh. "Ah! Boss, so good."

Eli continued to hammer into Lori from behind, his hands holding onto her curvy hips, partially to keep her steady, and partially to pull them into his thrusts a bit so he could drive deeper into her. Her voice came to him, melodious and full of lust, music to his ears as it drew a smile from him. "Mmm...what's so good? Tell your boss...what it is...you like so much."

He was rather enjoying their little game, the sensuality of it making his fantasy even more of a turn on as he lived it. "Mmm...bet you kind of like the thought that anyone stepping in front of that mirror and taking a good look will know you're getting fucked nice and hard on the other side of it...hmm?"

She gasped and held herself up against the mirror in question, Eli's cock pounding into her from behind. A loud moan escaped her as he drove into her. "Your cock! Ah! Mmm, so big...so good, boss!" When he mentioned that he thought the mirror was a turn on, she could only agree. "I love the idea," she said, moaning for him. "I love knowing that if they really wanted to see, they could watch us the whole time," she said, panting. God, he was good at what he did to her. He just had a way.

"Mmm...and I know they'd watch," Eli cooed as he continued the relentless pounding, his long, thick cock sinking into her repeatedly as he drew every moan and cry of pleasure she had to offer out, demanding more with his body. "They'd love to stand there...watching those...big...beautiful tits...pressed against the glass." Almost as if the universe had decided to respond to their sexy banter, a man did pause at the mirror to straighten himself out a bit, then paused, looking a bit closer before stepping up and cupping his hands to see behind the reflective surface...and from there he was glued to the sight.

After a moment, one of his hands slid down to start rubbing the growing bulge in his pants, the other one remaining at the glass as he kept peering in. Eli laughed a bit, sliding his hands up Lori's body and pulling her back just enough to get them around her ample breasts, giving them a squeeze before pinching and tugging her nipples playfully. "Mmm...give him a show, baby. Make him want to give you one...want to take it out and stroke it for you."

She gasped and moaned hotly as Eli fucked her against the glass. She panted softly and watched as a man came to the window. Blushing just a bit she realized that he was coming closer to the window. Instantly her body tightened around Eli's cock and she gasped as his hands were cupped and he became glued to the mirror. She licked her lips and moved her hips with his as he thrust into her again and again, watching the man as he watched her.

Eli only added fuel to the fire by playing with her nipples. She arched her back and twisted just a little, panting and moaning, though the stranger couldn't see them. She kept bouncing up and down Eli's cock and working hard to make the rest of her bounce in the most attractive ways. "Anything for you boss," she moaned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom