Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eli's Office (Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man couldn't see too far into the room, really only able to make out Lori as everything beyond her faded from view, but he didn't need to see beyond her to know what was happening. She was getting fucked, and by the look on her face, she was getting it good. The hands that cupped and squeezed her large breasts only confirmed his suspicions, and he began to slowly unzip, freeing the thing that had been threatening to bust out of his pants. He wasn't as big as the one she had in her, but it was still enough to make a girl enjoy the sight, his hand taking hold and starting to stroke it steadily as he licked his lips and kept watching.

Eli let his hands fall from Lori's breasts, one returning to her hip, the other gripping her hair and pulling her head back to keep her eyes on the man that watcher her, with only the mirror separating them. Drawing the hand on Lori's hip back, Eli let it crash on her shapely ass, making a sharp crack that echoed around them, his cock still burrowing into her deep and hard as he made sure to rock her body forcefully enough to keep those huge breasts bouncing wildly for her audience. "Play with your tits," he ordered her, giving her ass another smack. "Mmm...give your admirer some inspiration..."

She gasped as he gave her a spanking, startled but not altogether displeased by it. "Yes, boss." She kept her head up since Eli was holding her hair back, moaned loudly as he fucked her deeply, his cock giving her amazing pleasure. Lori leaned back enough to keep her balance as he fucked her senseless. She gasped and licked her lips playing with her breasts and watching the man who was stroking himself in the club in front of the mirror.

"Mmm...still enjoying the view?" Eli's voice was heavy with lust as he spoke to Lori, hips hammering at her shapely ass mercilessly as he held onto her hair. After a while, he slipped the other hand up to take hold of her raven locks and gave the other side of her ass a quick smack. "Do you like...showing him...what he can't have right now?" Another sharp crack sounded out as his hand collided with her ass again.

His pace had quickened a bit, his hard, deep thrusts getting a bit rougher as he fucked her senseless. "Mmm...make sure to tell me...when you're cumming," he reminded her. "I want to hear it, and I'm sure your...admirer...would love seeing your lips forming those words."

Lori was getting closer and closer as Eli pounded into her, her breasts bouncing even as she played with them. She gasped as he held her hair and smacked her again. "Ah! Boss!" She cried out, her body quivering with anticipation, her tight pussy squeezing him. "I love making him watch," she groaned. "Making him want it," she panted as her hips kept time with his.

She really was loosing track of all sense as he rammed into her. Her body was being overloaded with pleasure, and she could hardly stand anymore. It was difficult to remember to do so and moreso to do it in time, but Lori managed to cry out that she was cumming just moments after he commanded her to. "Fuck! Boss, I'm cumming!" And then pleasure was written all over her face and body as she came and her pussy hugged his shaft so tightly, she arched and quivered and panted and moaned. "God, Eli..."

Eli could feeling as Lori began to clench around his cock tightly, milking him as she came hard, her body arching and quivering with delight while she cried out to him, telling him that she'd hit that wonderful edge. The way her pussy hugged his shaft tightly, he couldn't even think of pulling away as she was in the throes of her orgasm. "Mmm...fuck Lori," he growled. "In or...out?"

He was too close to hold off, but still had enough willpower to keep himself in check until Lori could tell him if she wanted him to fill her or pull out when he was ready to cum. Still pounding her relentlessly through her orgasm, he continued to draw every bit of pleasure to the surface for her that he could as he tried to fight back the inevitable just a bit longer.

Lori panted heavily, giving the person outside a show as she reveled in her orgasm. "Whatever you think is a better show, boss," she said, her pussy hugging him. "Either way, Eli."

He couldn't hold it anymore, and honestly didn't even care about the show at this point. Eli just wanted Lori...even though he technically already had her, he wanted her. It was a constant need, and he would always be ready and willing if she wanted. It was that way with both her and Kelly, really. There was just no such thing as 'not a good time' when it came to the two most prominent women in his life.

Finally he pulled free of her as his cock throbbed and erupted, spraying his load all over her round, shapely ass as he let the shaft rest between her cheeks while it pumped cum from the tip and onto her soft, perfect skin. "Mmm...fuck Lori," he moaned as his orgasm finally slowed to a trickle and he fought to steady his breathing.

Lori's admirer had already decorated the bottom part of the mirror with his load before Eli had even announced to her he had been close, and now just leaned against the glass, catching his breath. Looking at the sight and laughing as he turned the beautiful brunette around to face him, giving the observer a nice view of her cum-covered ass, Eli kissed his assistant manager with a smile. "Mmm...you managed to make more than one person's night, it seems," he cooed as he stroked her hair. "Looks like we need to get someone to go clean up that glass." Reaching behind her, he scooped a bit of his own seed from her back and brought the finger to her lips to let her get a taste of him.

The busty brunette moaned softly as he pulled out and then decorated her round ass with his seed. She shivered as some landed on her back, the man watching them having cum on the mirror as well. She panted as she came down and grinned at his praise of her. She chuckled at the man outside and happily turned around as he helped her to. Lori kissed him back, completely forgetting about the man on the other side.

Soaking up his praise, Lori looked up at him and let him stroke her hair, smiling. "Well, don't I always?" She teased. "Don't worry, I'll find someone to clean it up once I'm all cleaned up and dressed again."

He lifted the cum-covered finger to her mouth and she licked it before taking it into her mouth, sucking it to the knuckle as she watched him and then smirked as she let him go. "Mmm, tasty as ever, boss." She winked and stayed perfectly still. "But I think if you wanna clean me up, we should do something a little faster."

Chuckling softly at Lori's observation, Eli gave her a wink and turned to walk to the bar, grabbing a hand towel and using the sink to dampen it a bit before walking back to the stunning brunette and stepping around her. The man had abandoned the mirror by that time, likely heading to the restroom to clean himself up as well. Using the damp towel, Eli began to clean off Lori's ass and lower back, wiping her soft skin until it was clear once more, then cleaned himself off a bit as well. Turning to head back to the bar, he deposited the towel in the well hidden trash bin before walking back to her.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her close to steal another kiss from her as he smiled broadly. "Hope you enjoyed yourself," he told her as he raised a hand to stroke her hair back from her face. "I think we both needed that one. Then again, I always seem to need you," he said with a sly grin before kissing her once more, then backing away to give her room so she could straighten herself up a bit. "We might just have to schedule this on a nightly basis," he joked as he began to gather their clothes so they could get dressed once more. "Or a couple of times a night..."

She moved her hair aside so it was easier for him to see what he was doing when he cleaned her up and then moved it back as well, some of it still staying near her face. She kissed him back as his arms wrapped around her, her grin matching his. "I always enjoy spending time with you Eli," she said, letting him play with her hair. "And I agree. You're just too good," she said with a chuckle. She kissed him once more and straightened up her hair before taking her dress from him when he found it. She put the slinky black number back on and smoothed it out, pleased that it hadn't wrinkled.

"Mmm, no need to schedule it, Eli. Just grab me when you want me--unless I'm busy of course." She smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for taking your time with me."

"No, thank you," Eli said back to Lori, giving her another kiss once they were dressed again. "You always seem to know what I need and when I need it," he told her, hands sliding up and down her arms slowly. "I'm blessed to have you around," he admitted with a smile. "But I guess I should stop being selfish and let others enjoy the sight of you for a bit," he added with a wink before letting his hands fall away from her. "We should both probably go back out there and see what needs to be done..."

Lori smiled at him and kissed his lips softly, putting her arms around him and hugged him. "I love being your assistant, Eli. And I'm happy to be around." She smiled and then let him go as he did the same for her. "Yes, let's get back to work, boss." She smiled and then exited the office, heading out into the sound.

Chuckling a bit as Lori tossed one last 'boss' reference at him before she left the office, Eli followed a few minutes later after straightening himself a bit, closing the door behind him and entering the main club once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom