Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Blue Moon Club (Main Area, First Floor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty Rage

Supernova
After entering from the street, the customers of The Blue Moon are greeted with a sight vastly different from that which they see on the outside. The entirety of this area is dimly lit by a soft, blue, florescent glow from the lighting. The floors are partially hardwood, partially carpeted in the same color that is the theme for everything, blue. In the center of the main room, there is a set of counters that form a perfect square with overhead cabinets as well that make up the bar, which is stocked with everything a person can imagine, and a few custom mixes that were unique to the establishment.

Beyond the bar in the front area, there are stages along one wall with poles set in them, all grouped in sets of three. There are rooms beyond these stages that are hidden by blue velvet curtains with golden trim, leading back to the dressing rooms that the performers use to prepare themselves for a show. Several nicely designed round tables surrounded by comfortable looking chairs are scattered throughout the place, and in the corners there are sets of booths for more private seating. One side of the large main room, though, is sectioned off for the VIP Room, where the more private performances are held for events such as bachelor parties and the like. While the room has windows, the view inside is blocked by blue velvet drapes that prevent prying eyes from glimpsing too much.

Along the back wall of the main room are various doors to places such as the security room, Eli's office, storage rooms, and the stairwell leading up, though it remains locked at all times. Instead, there are twin elevator doors in the center of the wall that require a VIP Pass to enter, allowing the customers who have proven trustworthy enough to purchase one access to the brothel above. There is also a door along this wall that leads to a hallway, wrapping around to the dressing rooms so performers can enter them without disrupting stage shows. There is a large mirror next to the door to Eli's office that allows the occasional passerby to stop and straighten up a bit.

Finally, one section of the main room has a large plasma TV and a few comfortable looking blue velvet sofas, loveseats, and recliners around it for those customers who wish to relax a bit and watch a sports event or something similar. There are coffee tables near the furniture to set drinks on while simply enjoying the atmosphere, the ambiance caused by the constantly playing music in the background often soothing for those who seek rest and simply wish to take their minds off of reality for a while.

Welcome to The Blue Moon.

A few hours before the grand opening...

Everything was quiet at first, and then the lights were flipped on for the first time. Eli Brisco walked across the floor slowly, looking around for a moment, a small smile starting to play on his lips. It was nice, more than he could have asked for. Since the Cat's Meow had been closed down, a mutual decision by both himself and Kelly, he had missed it quite a bit. But in reality the Meow had never been theirs. Shadow had created it, and it would have always been his, and that just wasn't what they'd wanted.

They had already been making the plans for this place when the old brothel was closed, but it took months to get everything just right, so the two of them had taken a bit of down time. Now, though, it was finally their moment. The Blue Moon was ready, and soon people would come. Now they finally had something that was theirs. Keane and Lori had come with them, standing beside their employers all the way, and the two of them would be helping to manage the club now.

Eli had taken on the task of running the strip club portion, and Kelly had taken on the brothel, so neither of them would be overwhelmed with anything. Keane had agreed to act as Kelly's second in command, and would help to oversee the day to day functions of the brothel, while Lori had taken on the task of being Eli's assistant manager for the club. Everything was now falling into place, and it was time. Even more, it was their time.

With a slight grin, he walked to the bar and poured himself a drink before moving to take a seat and enjoy it. They hadn't opened yet, but as soon as they did, it was going to get loud, so he was going to enjoy this last bit of peace while he could.

Since things were prepared in the brothel, Kelly thought she would come down for a visit to her partner and see how he was doing. She'd always had a little thing for Eli, but it was understood that their relationship wasn't anything serious--just one based on mutual attraction and friendship. The redhead was dressed in a short, deep blue dress. Strapless, the dress hugged her beautiful figure and showed off her graceful dancer's legs. She wore golden bracelets and necklaces, and a very tall pair of golden heels.

She found Eli at the bar. "Well, Mr. Brisco. Are you ready for tonight?" she asked with a grin. She was thrilled that they'd finally gotten everything together to open. Now she just hoped that it would be a hit.

It was just about this time that Lori came to the scene, dressed to the nines in a slinky black number with just the right structure for her body. It was low cut and showed off her curvy figure, though the skirt fanned out just at her hips. The straps on her dress were about an inch wide, but she still had a great deal of sex appeal. Not to mention the fishnets she wore.

"Well well, if it isn't my madam." She grinned and looked over her boss. "Don't worry maam. I'll still do business upstairs now and then. Wouldn't want to miss out on any action." She smiled and then looked at Eli. "We are prepared for the storm, sir!"

Eli tilted his head slightly, looking up to watch as Kelly entered, a smile starting to form on his lips before he took another sip of the whiskey sour he'd made for himself, being skilled enough behind the bar when it was needed. She looked stunning, the dress hugging her figure just right, and he felt certain that the sight of her alone would start pulling in patrons in no time. He also felt a bit strange, dressed in a black suit, for once, rather than his trademark leather and denim attire, though he had still refused to wear a tie and had left a couple of buttons open at the top of his lavender dress shirt.

As Kelly spoke to him, asking about his readiness, he nodded slightly, offering her the seat beside him. "I hope I am," he commented, glancing to her and smiling a bit. "You look amazing, by the way. Want me to make you a drink?"

It wasn't long after that Lori showed up, also a lovely sight to behold, causing Eli to look back and forth between the two curvy women quite a few times. "Mmm...the two of you are so tempting it makes me want to be your first customer," he joked as he slid around the bar to make them both drinks. "So, what will you girls be having?"

As Eli went about making whatever they wanted to drink, the next piece of the puzzle arrived, dressed in a charcoal suit with a white dress shirt and red tie. Keane paused as the elevator door closed behind him, looking around with a whistle. "This place is going to be amazing when we get some people on those stages," he said as he made his way to join the others at the bar, making sure to get a good look at Kelly and Lori, a playful grin on his lips.

"I just hope I'm strong enough to resist the temptation of you two," he told them with a wink as he slid into a seat. Eli looked to Keane and smirked. "What do you want to drink?" Thinking about it for a moment, Keane shrugged a bit. "Just give me a beer. Wanna keep it light, I guess, in case Kelly has to pimp me out tonight." He chuckled softly at the joke, settling into his seat and enjoying the company.

Kelly was glad to see that her partners in crime were all set. She was starting to get a little nervous, but she knew that things would go well. The redhead did a little twirl and winked at Eli. "Not so bad yourself, stud. I'd be delighted to...service you later. But we've gotta make some money first." She smiled and sat down on a bar stool. "I'll take a hard lemonade if you're offering."

Lori chuckled at the compliments she got, pleased with the way everyone looked. "Oh, just water for me thanks. I'll hit you up later tonight I'm sure. I only need the natural kind of buzz for opening." The dark-haired beauty grinned at them and took a seat next to Kelly.

"Oh, don't worry about resisting for too long. We'll all be busy soon, I hope."

Eli slid the drinks to everyone before moving around to sit on the other side of Kelly once more, with Keane on Lori's other side so that the women were in the middle. Looking to his beautiful partner, he raised his glass to touch it to hers. "Here's to hoping we have a wonderful opening night," he said with a smile before taking another sip. "Let's just hope we get some decent workers in here soon. Be a lot of work for just us four to handle everything."

Of course, they had hired a few workers already, but they were obviously going to need much more once everything was running strong, so the hiring sign had been placed in the window, and would remain there as a permanent fixture for the most part. They would always need more employees, as some would come and go, not to mention business would pick up and require a larger staff to see to everything.

On the other side of Lori, Keane sipped his beer and looked to everyone with a grin. "Well, if it is just the four of us running things I guess we're gonna be having a lot of fun." With a chuckle and a wink, he turned the beer up to his lips for another sip, reaching over to give Lori a playful pat on the ass. "I'll volunteer to be your first customer if you'll be mine," he joked, giving her that charming smile that she was quite intimately familiar with.

Kelly clinked her bottle against his glass and chuckled as she turned to face him a bit more. "To a wonderful night," she said grinning. "True, but we've got to show them what we have to offer before we can expect much. And frankly, once they see what we have, I don't think they'll turn away," she said with a smile. The redhead took a sip of her lemonade and looked over at Keane as he started to speak. She laughed at his prediction that they'd have fun. She was sure that was true.

Lori clinked her water against Keane's beer and added her good luck to the pot, so to speak. She took a sip from her glass and smiled at his comment. "Oh, all kinds of fun," She said with a chuckle. She jumped a little at his little pat and gave him a playful little shove. "Well I'd take you up on that offer, but I'm not sure it's a good idea for us to be all tied up when customers come," she teased, winking back at his charming grin. He was something special, indeed.

Eli just smiled a bit as he finished his drink, setting the glass in front of him as he considered his companions thoughtfully. He knew Kelly would have no problems keeping business, especially if she planned to offer her services from time to time as well. Many would come just to be with her. The thought didn't bother him, even given their attraction and the fact there were feelings there. It was business, and they both looked at it from a practical stance. They had private time to worry about their personal attachments, and were both more than capable of remaining professional during business hours.

"They'll be lining up for you and Lori, I have no doubt about that..."

Keane just gave Lori a playful smirk as she shoved him playfully. "Then just make sure to save some of yourself for me when we're off the clock," he told her with a wink before he finished off the beer in his hand, setting the empty bottle down and sliding off the bar stool. He stretched a bit and tilted his head to each side hard, cracking his neck. It was indeed going to be quite a night, and he was very much looking forward to it.

"Alright, just say the word and I'll flip the outside sign on..."

Kelly reached over and squeezed Eli's knee. "Oh, if you were up to it, they'd be all over you too." With a wink, the redhead took another sip of her drink before standing and doing a little stretch of her own. "Mmm, alright. I'm ready whenever you are." She came to Eli and kissed his cheek. "Good luck."

Lori rose as well and drink more water, getting ready to play greeter at the door. she looked over at Keane as he offered to set them as open. "Alright. I'll save some for you if you do for me." That said, she gave him a little pat as well before walking toward the door.

Eli tilted his head a bit to accept Kelly's kiss on the cheek, then grabbed her before she could pull away and pressed his lips to hers with a smile before backing off. "You too." Giving her a wink, he slid out of his seat and stretched himself to get used to the suit. "Save a little time for me after work?" He offered a sly grin before he began to wander about the place, making sure everything was set. Some of the employees would be arriving soon enough.

Turning back to Kelly for a moment, he tilted his head slightly. "Hey, in case the performers run late, would you be willing to dance a bit? I'm sure that would attract people."

Keane offered Lori a playful grin as she patted his bottom, turning to head toward the back to turn on the power for the signs. "Oh, don't you worry. I've always got a little energy just for you," he promised, giving her one last seductive glance over his shoulder before he stepped into the supply room that held the circuit breaker. A few moments later, the sign outside was lit.

The Blue Moon was now open.

Kelly kissed him back as he pulled her to him. She loved the way he was willing to return her affection--the freedom they shared was wonderful, but she did love to know that he liked her enough to add a little something. "Mmmm, with kisses like that, of course I'll make some time. I can dance for a little while if the need arises."

Lori smiled and watched him walk away, absolutely enthralled for a moment. When he vanished, she walked to the door and took up her post as the greeter just for tonight.

Once Scarlett was inside of the club, her eyes looked around the quiet area. The smell of alcohol filled her nostrils. A smirk curved her lips. She was already liking this place even though the night was still young for her. She could already feel her body heating up a bit from the site of the place. It was love at first sight for the succubus. The pink-haired sinner swallowed, noticing to her irritation that she was thirsty. She looked about, looking for the bar until her gaze went upwards towards the he center of the main room.

Scarlett made her way up to the bar where she smiled seductive that the four people who will be responsible in keeping the establishment finely turned like a well-oiled machine. She was hired to be the Club's Top Whore and stripper/exotic dancer.

"Hello, everyone." Scarlett's voice was dripping with a small ounce of lust. She came in the place wearing skimpy black skirt and red halter dress. With a red handbag at her side, the heels of her black high heel shoes clicked on the beautiful hardwood. "I hope that you guys liked my performances in my stripping skills and my intimate skills last night during the interview process."

"Hello again, Scarlett." Kelly grinned and looked the woman over, remembering in detail just how good the woman had been last night. "Of course we did, that's why you're hired," the redhead said with a wink. "Well, if you'd like something to drink let one of us know and we'll take care of you. Make yourself comfy back stage and find all the costumes you want in our costume closet."

Eli had been checking things over when the succubus arrived, and had glanced toward Kelly to see her and Scarlett speaking. With a slight smile, he started toward the two of them. "Hello again," he said to Scarlet, stepping up to take her hand and leaning over to give her a peck on the cheek in greeting. He liked to keep friendly relations with the employees, since in essence they were all a family here. He would protect any of them as fiercely as he would his young, if he had any, and had no qualms about showing them affection when they did well or scolding them when they stepped out of line.

"Come on," he told the pink haired seductress. "I'll get you something to drink. Our normal bartender hasn't arrived yet." He headed for the bar, stepping inside the squared enclosure and looked to Scarlett with s smile. "What would you like?"

Keane was stepping out of the supply room after making sure the power was on to everything, seeing Eli slipping behind the bar to make a drink for the newly arrived employee. Moving to greet her himself, having missed her interview, he offered a hand, taking hers and raising it to his lips to kiss the back as he offered his trademark seductive grin. "Welcome. You must be Scarlett. I do hope you'll find our little establishment to your liking and you'll be with us for quite some time."

He let his gaze travel over that hourglass figure appreciatively before letting her have her hand back and moving to stand with Lori at the door. Looking over to the raven haired beauty, he gave her a playful wink. "We might have to try that one out together sometime," he told her with a sly grin.

Kelly nodded and went to see about the music in the sound system. The walls were sound proofed in the private areas and the brothel, so she was happy to crank up the sound. For now she set it to a dull roar so no one would have to yell to get over the music. When Scarlett went on later, the dj would change up the songs. She grinned and set up a nice club sound before walking back out to the main area.

Lori thought about what Keane's offer for while and nudged him a little. "Maybe we will. But you'll have to be a good boy for me." She teased him and bumped his hip a little, watching the door.

Before the young seductress could make an order from Eli -- who looked very dashing tonight -- another handsome man came to her view. It was the co-owner of the establishment. He wasn't around she interviewed for both positions which was a shame. She wanted to see how haired that man could cream in his pants, but that was going have to wait for another time. It was going to very difficult to keep her professionalism as she performs her duties while at the same time keep her hands off of her bosses -- all four of them. Each of them were down right sexy in their own right.

She looked at Eli once again who waited patiently for her order. Scarlett didn't want to be drunk on her very first day on the job, but getting a little buzz won't hurt performance a bit. "Let me have a hard lemonade as well," she told him while crossing her soft lets, letting him take a peek at her exposed skin and maybe her panties if he caught it.

Scarlett twirled herself around on the stool and saw that Kelly was talking with Keane. She wouldn't mind fooling around with that saucy minx. With the succubus as the only person hired at the important positions, Kelly would have to help out until more people fill the needed positions. "I'll head backstage shortly. I hope you don't mind tag teaming in the opener." She gave the raven-haired bad girl a wink in the eyes, flirting around a bit. She was definitely going to enjoy the place.

Eli went about mixing Scarlett's hard lemonade, sliding it to her before he stepped out from behind the bar. He saw the way she had watched Keane, and smirked a bit. "I see you met Kelly's assistant manager. And the dark haired beauty there is Lori, my assistant manager. Though she and Kelly, the redhead you met with me last night and talked to earlier, both dance as well. Maybe the three of you can put on a little something for folks." He sat by the succubus and got comfortable, turning his back to the bar so he could lean against it and spread his arms out on the edge of the counter.

"Keane is also a performer. We could always put him in a show with one of you sometime. I'm sure the crowd would love that kind of performance. Might make them line up to buy a little time with you." Eli glanced over to Scarlett and offered a sly grin. "I'm glad to see you're so eager to start, though. It's nice to see someone who truly seems to enjoy the work she'll be doing."

Kelly smiled, "I don't mind helping if you want me around. Lori's a good dancer, but I'm not sure if she'll be able to help on stage all that much. She'll be busy helping Eli. And once the brothel gets traffic, I'll have to head upstairs to keep people occupied and do my best to get us all some business." The redhead grinned and shrugged. "As for Keane joining us...well, that would be interesting." She chuckled and then headed back to take a look at the costumes and see what she might like to dance in.

Lori waved. "I think I might have to take turns, but I don't know of tag-teaming will work altogether." She was being polite, but really, she didn't want to dance tonight if she could help it. It wasn't that she wasn't good at it. It's just that she looked like a dead fish next to Kelly. The woman could move. And if Kelly's testimony about Scarlett was on the mark, she'd look the same next to her too.

Scarlett gladly took the hard lemonade from the Eli turned to face the girls for a bit. She didn't want to tag-teaming every other day or every month; that would be just plain silly. "You don't have to join us if you don't want to, Lori. You're busy woman and have think of matters as a businessperson. It's for opening night only as a way to open this place in grand style and it is also a 'thank-you' to the people are coming from the shuttered Cat's Meow. After tonight, we will be taking turns. So I'm expecting a huge turnout."

The succubus returned her focus on Eli who seemed to be enjoying her company for the time being. She took a sip of her drink as the techno music blared around them. Fortunately for the succubus the place already had such thing in place to protect the ears. A sly smile crept on her face when Eli mentioned that Keane could perform as well. Teaming up one night with that guy to put on a show would be awesome for her. "I'm sure that will make the ladies go wild," the red-eyed stunner said with a laugh.

Eli simply smirked a bit as he glanced over at Scarlett. "I'm sure we'll have plenty to make everyone go wild," he told her with a wink, taking note of some of the dancers making their way in from the back. They were all beautiful and talented, but not headliners like Scarlett, Kelly or some of the other better known girls, and so didn't draw in quite the crowd, but people still enjoyed watching them all the same. People were filing in the door, though most were normal, average folks who didn't stand out so much. Eli was certain some of those customers that had a way of remaining in the memory would be arriving soon enough.

Keane stood with Lori at the door, collecting entry fees and checking IDs to make sure everyone who entered belonged. Now and then he caught an underage kid trying to pass off a fake ID and had to show him out, but overall it was smooth sailing. Looking over to the raven haired beauty, he offered her a charming smile from time to time, and also took the opportunity to glance back at the succulent succubus now and again. This place was going to be even more popular than the Meow with women like them around, and he couldn't wait for it to pick up.

Showtime.

Reyson was straightening his red and white jacket as the elevator doors opened, bringing him down from the floors above. The front of the light leather jacket was open, unzipped, and hanging comfortably around his shoulders. Most of what he wore was for comfort, from the low-necked black shirt to the dark blue jeans, to even a pair of sneakers that matched the red and white of his jacket. Hell, even his hair was left down and messy, but he could get away with that. It looked good messy; part wavy, part curly, the thick, medium-length blonde strands sat just above his shoulders. As for the rest of his body, Reyson had been an active swimmer all his life, even competing on a casual level from time to time, so that afforded him the ability to look good in really whatever he decided to wear.

Should anyone disagree, he'd win them over with an over-the-shoulder open bottle toss, or a second umbrella in their drink and a dimpled wink.

"Hey Boss," he said with a light wave to Eli. Reyson glanced over to the front doors as he approached the bar. It looked like the bouncers were just starting to let people in, which meant he was right on time. Once the blonde swung around to behind the counter he raised that same hand in a light wave to the other owner, managers or employees, anyone who was within hearing distance really, as he'd only met Eli thus far.

"The name's Reyson," with a calm smile, his free forearm against the smooth wooden bartop, body leaning forward. "I'll be your Beverage Master...er, Liquid...Refreshment Guy? Bartender," with a smirk, "though, I'm trying to come up with something more creative than that. I'll be your resident purveyor of drinks, whether you prefer something fancy, something sweet, or something poured from a boot." That last part wasn't entirely a joke. "I'm new here - but, heh, I guess we all are. And that makes me an original member, huh? Neat." The first hand enclosed its fingers into his palm. One remained out, Reyson reaching it to his nose to adjust his glasses, pushing them back up a bit. Then that hand joined the other in folding in front of his chest while he leaned. Glancing to each, "So who's got a special request?"

Marlena pulled her van around the back of the brothel, parking where she wouldn't be taking up customer parking spaces, a second car pulling behind her. She got out of the van, a man in plain clothes getting out of the car that pulled up with her. Hired help from her agent. God, she loved her agent sometimes....a LOT... The help began unloading and wheeling in music equipment. Speakers, soundboards, record players, computers. She took a brief stretch. She was wearing a pair of low riding jeans that looked like they might fall off if she shimmied right. The green sleeveless top she had covered as little skin as she could bear, showing off her voluptuous hips as well as quite enough cleavage and back to get plenty of tips from the audience... Tips and attention.... She took a moment to smile to herself. She'd be lying if she wasn't looking forward to the kind of customers they were going to have here. She collected herself and got out her headphones, hanging them around her neck and wrapping the cord lazily around her waist before putting on a pair of shades.

Walking into the club, she glanced over at her help, who was standing next to a cart full of equipment. Spotting a crowd of people, some of which she remembered from getting hired, she walked over, her heels clacking on the floor with each swaying step. "Kelly! Eli!" she exclaimed happily, her smooth voice tinted by her light german accent. "This place is GORGEOUS!" She said, walking over and giving each of the two a hug. "And who are these?" she asked about the other people gathered. "It's nice to meet you all. I am Marlena Burkhart!" she said, extending a polite hand out to shake each of theirs. She looked back to the co-owners quickly, not wanting to intrude if they were busy. "Just let me know where I should set up and we can get out of your hair."

Kelly walked to the bar and smiled at Reyson. "Hey there. Getting cozy behind the bar?" she asked with a smile. "Keep up the charisma. They're eating out of the palm of your hand." With that, she gave him a little wink and then asked for a bottle of water. As Marlena came in she smiled and hugged the girl as well. "Welcome! Marlena, this is Reyson," the redhead said gesturing to the bartender in question. "The woman with pink hair there is Scarlett, and you've met Lori and Keane, of course." She smiled, playing hostess and then pointed to the dj booth. "We have some house equipment, but there's plenty of room in there for some of your stuff. Just plug into the system however you need and try to leave some room for the customers."

With a wink, the redhead got her water and stepped out of the way, looking fabulous in another place.

Eli had been calmly trying to keep up with everyone as more employees were beginning to pour in, managing a smile and wave to Reyson before getting caught in a surprise hug from Marlena. Having to chuckle a bit, he returned the hug, letting Kelly make the introductions, since she was always better with people than he was. As his lovely partner in crime pointed out the DJ booth, he nodded a bit. "And feel free to rearrange it a bit so it's more to your liking. I'd rather you be comfortable than worry about keeping things as they are, so make whatever adjustments you need." He then stepped aside with Kelly to stay out of the way, looking to the bar for a moment.

"Rey, would you mix me a whiskey sour?" Luckily his tolerance was high enough that he could down several of the drinks before he'd even begin feeling the effects. Turning his attention back to Kelly, he put an arm around her shoulder and gave her a light squeeze. "Looks like we're getting all we could have asked for," he said with a smirk. "How does it feel to have a place we can truly call ours?"

She looked and smiled to each person, greeting them very politely. "Hello Reyson. Good to see we've got a nice looking guy bringing them in." she said with a good natured laugh. "Ah. I'm sorry. I remember Lori and Keane. It's nice to meet you again." She said before turning to Scarlett. She hesitated for a second, with a smile on her face, her eyes hidden behind her sunglasses. "Well. It's nice to meet you, Miss Scarlett..." she said, before adding "I like your hair," deciding not to be too forward with the other employees. At least not yet. She looked up at the booth. "Oh. Yah. We won't put too much stuff up there. And thank you Eli, I'll make sure there's plenty of floorspace. I'll want plenty of room for the customers." she said with a smirk as she turned and walked away, still facing them. "Or the other staff if it gets lonely up there.." If she wasn't wearing sunglasses, she would've winked. She gestured for the help to move the cart over to the booth. Once it was there, she gave him a few 20s as a tip. He gave a quick nod and headed off, the heavy lifting all done. She set about moving things up into the booth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom